The flaccid-penis hanging out of the underpants

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I will be waiting your for answers for the survey or, for some anecdote about this one the same topic that you want to narrate with luxury of details.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It may take me awhile to understand the survey questions, but when I do I'll answer it!

Do you mean going around with underwear and having the penis hang out of the opening of the underwear or do you mean not wearing underwear at all??

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Yoselin@Aug 12 2005, 02:05 PM
I will be waiting your for answers for the survey or, for some anecdote about this one the same topic that you want to narrate with luxury of details.
[post=334917]Quoted post[/post]​

I will try myself to explain better:

There are several men that when they have the underpants put, they purposely extract the penis being flaccid it, for one of the holes where the legs go out... The legs of this one man obviously.

He extracts his penis for the same hole where his legs goes out, obviously he still has the underpants ar wide, broad, and because so of this way, it's more easy that the penis goes out for this hole.

When this happens the penis is as a pendulum that hangs along the leg. What I want to know is the WHY some men do this purposely: If it is for reasons of HEALTH of the penis, or if it is for PRETENSE, to presume in front of other men that they are a better endowed.

I do not know speak English very well, so that.... Please!!!!... If there is anybody, one of you, who wants to re-formulate the survey that I did... Do It!!!!.... Re-design the survey that I did on the WHY some men extract or let that their penises are or permanecan externally of their underpants (boxers, slips, and so forh) and their penises are like pendulums that to them it hangs along their legs.

Please put several reasons in order that the men who read the survey have several options that to choose.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I thought joselin was a chico? lol.

Anyway, I dont mean for it to fall out and its usually in place. Sometimes it flops out the side, a common occurence for people who wear boxers I think.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 12 2005, 05:24 PM
I thought joselin was a chico? lol.

Since Yoselín listed her gender as 'Female' in her profile and her name is the Spanish equivalent of the feminine name 'Jocelyn', I will assume that she is a chica. Of course, those details are no guarantee of anything: remember jasmin/nerolix?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 12 2005, 11:00 PM
It's just that I thought I saw Yoselin's gender listed as Male a while ago. Unless it was someone else with broken English and a 'Y' name...
[post=334993]Quoted post[/post]​

Its funny cuz when I first read his/her post, I thought the profile was listed as male....I remember thinking what a odd question from a guy.....but then oddness is the norm around here.......

sexy_beast

1st Like
Media
I do it in order that I do not damage the underpants to the penis. the underpants of your penis? I think you need a doctor
I do it for comfort, it is more comfortable to stop to the penis hanging.to stop to the penis hanging
I do it because I to like that the people know that I have the very long penis.I to like that the people? What?
I the others like to give envy.grammatical error reading......Off the charts
I do it neither for a reason nor for other one. Only I cannot have control that the penis leaves of the underpants.WHAT??????

Have you been :beer: ing?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by sexy_beast@Aug 13 2005, 12:50 PM
I do it in order that I do not damage the underpants to the penis. the underpants of your penis? I think you need a doctor
I do it for comfort, it is more comfortable to stop to the penis hanging.to stop to the penis hanging
I do it because I to like that the people know that I have the very long penis.I to like that the people? What?
I do it neither for a reason nor for other one. Only I cannot have control that the penis leaves of the underpants.WHAT??????

Have you been :beer: ing?
[post=335153]Quoted post[/post]​
Yoselin speaks spanish and is probably using a web based translation to convert the text to english. Run Telemundo's site through one of those and convert it to english and you will see how bad most of the translation web sites are.
How good is your spanish? ;)

LapDog :p

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Aug 16 2005, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Aug 16 2005, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sexy_beast@Aug 13 2005, 12:50 PM

Have you been  :beer: ing?
[post=335153]Quoted post[/post]​
Yoselin speaks spanish and is probably using a web based translation to convert the text to english. Run Telemundo&#39;s site through one of those and convert it to english and you will see how bad most of the translation web sites are.
How good is your spanish? ;)

LapDog :p
[post=336003]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

AHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Its all making sense now&#33; For a moment there I thought it was me :argh:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yoselin,

If this is a serious question, here&#39;s my best serious answer:

You have asked why some guys let their dicks out of their underware and point down a pant leg. First off, every guy tends to hang a certain direction. Secondly, if someone is long enough, then there will be capacity issues in whatever form of underware a person could be wearing, so maybe someone would want to give themselves more room to hang.

For this case, boxers are a good option where there is room to hang down next to one leg freely without much constriction.

Personally, if I wear something it tends to be boxers. They&#39;re loose and I don&#39;t feel constricted and my balls won&#39;t stick to myself if it gets warm outside. I might not have answered what you wanted, but its at least something to throw out there.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Im sorry. Guys ,you have given me the best laugh i have had since Proppie&#39;s apology&#33; Brian is such a sweetie, trying to answer this legitimately. I personally have enjoyed every response. LOL&#33;

Naughty

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Aug 16 2005, 10:17 PM
Yoselin,

If this is a serious question, here&#39;s my best serious answer:

[post=336026]Quoted post[/post]​

And here&#39;s mine: lycra biking shorts since I was 12 years old. They let my cock run down my thigh but keep it in place.

Pappy

Media
I think I might understand what is being asked. When I was a child and was forced to wear briefs, the legs would become stretched out, especially in warm weather, thus allowing my penis to hang out of the leg opening. That&#39;s why I now wear boxers.