The Flame Wars

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by lacsap1@Jun 16 2004, 11:20 PM
Paypal; Never hear or used it before, so I tried but it's a VERY slow process, you
list, get an email to confirm, go back to enter next level of process, get
again a email to confirm, get charged by Paypal US $ 1.95 as the next
level of entering process, wait a month for your credit card company to
send you the bill, on this bill you will find the charge of US $ 1.95 and
there must be an special "last entering code" to activate your Paypal
account before I can send the US $ 2.50 to Mark..........? Easy? :wacko
You were, unwittingly, referring to the PayPal address verification process. You can use PayPal as soon as you have set up an account (an easy five minutes) although you are limited to spending $750 (from your own credit card!) until you have verified your address. Give it a go, it's a doddle!

maverackstud8: hey,if I said anything to hurt anybody-just ignore it.I'm Irish.I blow up quickly,have a big opinionated mouth,but you should take anything say not to serious.Half the I'm either shooting off my mouth or joking around.I did get pissed when I first was here,but that because of a few chat rooms,where a few were acting total assholes toward me.I took some of that anti hostility here.So I hope not offend anyone.But the internuts are out there-like joe smith 4274 chicken falls lane,Chickosaw fall,NY,JOESMITH@MSN.COM.,bob Cumming,3232 MOCKING BIRD LANE,BOGCUMMING @YAHOO.COM.Ralph JONES-1741 QUACKER STREET,E-MAIL RALPHSMITH @AO;,COM. AND GOMEZ ADDAMS.1313 WEIRDO STRRET.GOMEZADDAMS@MSN.COM.COM.
NO JUST JOKING.
The problem,an ignore button,is some people begin to use as a way discriminate against they don't like.It dosen't become a lets ignore the ignorant bastard or whatever,it becomes a way to decimated against the mutants,or non flatscams,by the normals-as you might find the X-Men.Racism and discrimination,can come in all forms.It's always-hey look at that coon or wetback,it can be hey,that guys a nerd,or he's smart,or hello,he was a big cock or she way too big tits.Or he or she isn't a democratic or republican.
I've on both sides the situation.The guy on the inside click and the guy on the outside looking in.I have racist and sometime not.I have homophobic and sometime not.Anti Semitic and no.We are as American aren't supposed to that way,but some '' certain '' group,live up sorry to say those stereo types.But hey,people some trekkies are all weirdo nerds-but not all.Goes for comic fans-whatever.Some people live up to those Archie Bunkers standards ,and some don't.
It would be nice everyone,on line acted like a lady or gentleman,but does everyone do on the street ?
Not likely.
I don't condone the mob mentality-never do,but if asshole comes here and post say example ''hello,I'm Chip Malfunk.I'm 22.black.got a 16 inch cock,love to ass rape white gals in the park-whether they ask for it or not.''what do you do-ignore it or tell,Chip Malfunk,is mostly full of shit.A BLACK RACIST ASSHOLE AND PERVERT RAPIST ?.
Same goes for example
''hello,I'm Chet Malflop.I'm 22.white.got a 16 inch cock,love to ass rape black gals in the park-whether they ask for it or not.''
Either,both are equally wrong.And sometimes it might be helpful to tell,what is mostly a bullshitter poster,he or she is full of shit.

And as for celebrities-screw em.If I call em jerk-they wanted fame and future-I say get a thick or get out of town.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don't bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS