The Fly On Underwear

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If you have flies on your underwear,you need to wash them more often.

D

deleted724068

Yes. And that very important purpose is to allow you to show off your erection without having to drop your pants!

whats the point using the fly to show off? just as easy to take them off and pull the waist band down.
if you have everything on show, then whats the point even still wearing the underwear, its not like you have anything to hide if its all out there anyway

D

deleted300444

I use the fly only when jerking off. I have no idea why but it turns me on

DITTO
And I thought I was the only one who did that. I do it all the time. Makes for a messy front after a few jerks.

raggedyandy

Just Browsing
Media
I drink a lot of water and I'm at the urinal several times throughout the day. I love the fly in my briefs, they're a total time saver! I wear a belt everyday, and I usually have a tucked in shirt, so it's kind of a hassle to undo everything just to pee. I never buy briefs without a fly!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I drink a lot of water and I'm at the urinal several times throughout the day. I love the fly in my briefs, they're a total time saver! I wear a belt everyday, and I usually have a tucked in shirt, so it's kind of a hassle to undo everything just to pee. I never buy briefs without a fly!

A "time saver"??How the hell much time do you save fishing around for your dick in our fly. ( Is this what they mean by "fly fishing"?) What's it save you, 8 seconds a day??

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Real boxers with an open fly are extremely convenient and easy to use. Briefs or boxerbriefs it's easier to jump the fence. I like boxers, it like going comando only you have liner so you don't ick up your pants.

I really think the fly on briefs is more for styling than a functional choice.

Ever see old guys walk up to a urinal and start fishing through their fly. Eeeeeew.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
I just love the open fly gap on boxers! I got a few pair that I've even 'enlarged' the fly on....When I was younger I didn't like it and prefered briefs so my cock wouldn't pop out accidently. Now that I'm older, I actually enjoy having my cock out of my boxers!!

A friend of mine has been staying the night a couple of days a week for almost a year now. I'll wear my gym shorts while he's here and then before bed take them off and I'm only wearing my loose boxers. It's pretty easy to see my dick thru the fly without even trying. He doesn't seem to mind at all.