the Foreskin, one more time...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by txquis, Jul 22, 2004.

1. txquis

Gold Member

I've been away until recently,
    and I know there have been dozens of threads on this, sorry....

I am circumcised.
    And, curiously, the majority of penises
    I've seen and played with have also been cut.

I'm fine with it.
    Not really asking people's opinion on the
    practice of circumcision here...

I am just curious to discuss something that i do not have.

So, if you have yours,
    or your partner does,
    or you just like it......
    here are some questions:

Does it retract? How far?
    Is it the longer kind that hangs far below the head when soft?
    HOw sensitive is your head?
    Do you play/pull on it with it when you masturbate?
    Is keeping clean any sort of problem?
    Ever have any problems with it?

Ever have an overdue library book?
    Ever forget to pay your light bill?
    (HAA..ok sorry...foreskin questions only) :p

Just curious.
    (i think uncut is nice, btw)

2. lellelind

lellelind Member

I'm intact.
    When fully erect the foreskin stays behind the corona leaving the glans free but i can, without problen, draw the foreskin over the glans to almost fully cover it.
    My foreskin does not hang below the glans when soft.
    I usually don't play with it whlie masturbating, but it happens sometimes.
    Keeping clean is the easiest thing when you are an uncut man. I find it more boring to wash my hair and much more difficult to make a proper face shave.
    Never had any problems whit my foreskin.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit: I'm glad you're not asking opinions on the subject of circumcision, otherwise you'd have to suffer an earful of soap-boxing from me! :D

My answers would be much the same as lellelind, there seems to be a giant fallacy ( no pun intended ) behind constantly needing to keep underneath the foreskin clean and it being a breeding ground for germs. As mentioned, it's just a simple thing to do in the shower every morning, and quickly becomes part of your routine.

I did have some problems when I around 15 years old and the girth of my penis increased very quickly, making the foreskin painfully tight, but circumcision was simply not an option for me so I took the usual male method regarding ailments ( do nothing ) and it gradually adjusted to my new size.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yes.

All the way. It's not tight at all.

No. It covers most of my glans, but not completely.

Very!

Not really, other than letting it slide over my glans while stroking.

No, but then I'm kind of a hygiene nut anyway. 'Cleanliness is next to godliness."

None.

Several. In fact, I have two overdue now!

Never. Snap payment is so convenient.

I think nice penes are available in both cut and uncut models, personally.

5. blar

blar New Member

well when mine is soft my foreskin covers the glands but not entirely and when erect it looks just like a circumcised penis...funny thing is 2 of my past gfs never knew i was uncut until i told them (they never seen me soft). I have no trouble pulling the skin back and don't play with it while masturbating since my forskin is short and when erect it is not able to cover the head.

6. jonb

Gold Member

All the way. Most guys' foreskins do by the time they finish puberty.

No, it actually covers the head perfectly when soft and leaves the head fully exposed when erect.

Very. Let me just say that I was sympathetically singing in soprano for a week after seeing There's Something About Mary.

It glides over the glans. I generally don't play with just the foreskin, no. That seems to be more something gay guys who have been circumcised do during fellatio.

No, but that's because I shower regularly. Most Americans are too lazy to shower once a day.

No. Contrary to popular belief, having a foreskin does not cause penile cancer, syphilis, AIDS, asthma, mental retardation, or broken bones.

Several. In fact, I have a few right now.

No, thankfully.

I don't really have a preference. I mean, if I were painting a male nude, I would make him uncut out of artistic convention. (I can never get the circumcision scar right anyway.) Of course, cut ones do kinda look like clown noses. LOL

7. txquis

Gold Member

Interesting responses.
    Thanks.

Um...btw, I've
    never been to (ahem) lazy to shower.

I cant account for the many americans i have not met yetor ones you may have been acquainted with ^_^

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

@ jonb, as an American I take offense at your remark. I don't know, nor do I care, where you are but the people in my part of the country take showers daily and I don't believe too many of them are lazy either.

9. Max

Max New Member

Mine retracts all the way. When soft it varies between just covering the head and a substantial overhang. A very good indicator of how close he is to waking up.

My head is very sensitive; but then I've nothing to compare it with.

No problems with cleanliness here either, it just takes a bit of extra care.

From what I have heard, being uncut makes it a lot easier to masturbate, but I don't give it (the foreskin) any special attention.

At the beginning of puberty I had problems with it. My foreskin had never until then detached from the glans properly, and I began a sudden growth spurt so that the head became much too thick to pass through the opening. It caused me a lot of pain, so medical advice had to be sought. Fortunately a fair amount of stretching and use of lotions — and a lot of embarrassment! — did the job before any more radical action had to be taken. I can still remember the day it happened.

Funnily enough, I tend to pull back the foreskin manually when an erection begins as a sort of automatic reflex in memory of the trouble I had as a boy. But if I can't or don't do that for any reason, he is quite capable of forcing his way through unaided and the little bit of pain as the widest part of the corona goes through actually works out as more than a little bit of pleasure. ;)

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Gee, I wish I was still "equipped" to join this conversation. :(

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

I love foreskins, they're an extra toy to play with! I have, unfortunately, come across men who don't care for them properly in the hygiene department, and it's not nice. That's when I recommend an erotic shower to break the ice!

Unfortunately, I believe there are a lot of Americans who don't shower daily, I am happy that they are not here! Probably most of them are not computer literate, or literate at all. Having been involved in in-home sales for many years, I saw a lot of people in their natural habitat, and it was a real eye-opener- I often would have rather shut my eyes!

Pappy, love the new avatar, very cute.

12. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

When JonB replies, you'll find your first statement kinda ironic. ;)

Anyway, ONTO FORESKINS!

Yes, mine retracts, not to far, but it ends up snug when I'm errect. My head is rather sensitive underneath, it's sensitive to air! I swear I can sense moisture evaporating of that thing when "In heat". I don't funk around with it when masturbating, and cleanliness is not problem it's pretty good at self mainetnance, with a lettle help!

Yes, I've had over 4 overdue books and high bills too! :(

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Most Americans I know shower daily. Here in the Deep South (You can't get much 'deeper' than Louisiana), it's hard to get away with not showering daily. Before the end of the day, one is often beyond smelling 'ripe'. The heat and humidity make daily showering a must.

14. txquis

Gold Member

Yes, DMW is right.
    As a southerner, i can vouch for the sometimes
    multiple showers per day.

Hey Madame Zora,
    great new avatar :)

15. jonb

Gold Member

Please have a sense of irony, Pappy. Anyway, BACK TO FORESKINS! I tend to get a semi in extremely hot temperatures, but the foreskin stays forward then for some reason.

16. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
  17. Imported

Gold Member

ponytony: What's the big deal with foreskin. I'm uncut. My brothers are all uncut. Where I was born, in Europe, everyone is uncut.

Lately everybody I know is fascinated with foreskin. Gals I date suddenly are into it and aware of who is and who isn't and they love to play with it (not a bad thing). A couple of my lady friends have gone after my younger bros because they know they're uncut and they want to try some more. My friends at the gym are str8, and they all want to know what it feels like having sex and what it's like peeling it back.

I have a pretty long overhang and get tired of friends calling me "dog dick," "ant eater," and asking if I can pick up peanuts with my trunk. LOL...

18. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello TxQuis

U. S. A. citizen here and have been since 1940. I enjoy being uncut and do not know why I was spared the proceedure when I was born.

To answer your original questions:

Does it retract and How far: Yes and all the way back to well behind the glans.

Is it the longer kind that hangs far below the head when soft? Yes. I can stretch it to well beyond the tip of the penis. When totally soft and completely relaxed the foreskin is two (2) inches beyond the tip of the penis. I just checked.

How sensitive is your head? Very. It does depend on the stimulation. During foreplay and other sexual activity it can be very sensitive. If completely aroused and rock hard the sensitivity level is decreased.

Do you Play/pull on it with it when you masturbate? Most certainly, I still enjoy planing with my penis and the foreskin while I masturbate. Although masturbation is now usually a once a week event I still enjoy slowly working the foreskin from top to bottom, tip to fully exposing the glans and shaft. I have as you can tell from my above stated measurements a long range of motion while pulling and playing with my foreskin. Additionally, our sexual foreplay often involves my spouse stroking the foreskin the full extent of it's movement.

Is keeping clean any sort of problem? During my youth I exercised the foreskin and penis on a daily basis, sometimes more. Never a build up of cheese as some may think. Daily shower/bath allows me to keep it clean without any extra effort. Also, as a build up to sexual activity I most always shower. A clean body is a sweet body.

Ever have any problems with it? No. Still enjoy it and appreciate a healthy penis. For a view look at my profile. I have one shot of this penis on this site in a partial erect mode. I think my penis is camera shy. Do not use erection enhancement drugs so this is the best picture I can obtain with my self portrait skills.

I appreciate the opportunity to reply to this set of questions.

19. Imported

Gold Member

tenkiller: My foreskin covers completely when flaccid. Sometimes after a workout or being cold it hangs a little past. When erect, it covers half the head. I can pull it back and look pretty much cut. I love for it to be played with. It feels great to be nibbled on or gently stretched. It is very senstive, not as much as the glans though. It is like the nipple or the earlobe.

I have never had any trouble with it.

It is easy to clean. How could it take any extra time and effort especially to warrant cutting it off?
    I haven't seen any smegma since puberty.
    I have had girls tell me that my odor was intoxicating. I have had a couple to attack me everytime I would come in from working in the yard and be all sweaty but not nasty and get dragged to the bed immediately. I have a clean "musky" odor.
    I am told that cut penises smell like bologna.

I have had a couple of straight cut guys ask me about it and want to know what it was like. I have had many say that they wished that they could have had kept theirs. Some even said that they hated their parents and/or the Dr. that did it for taking it from them.

I know about 8 men who were circumcised as adults per their own choice and all say that they wish that they could get it back. Not one of them would say that they would endorse getting a circumcision.

To "Hung": in 1940, circumcision was not a common operation in the USA. It suddenly became popular after WWII. It never has been as popular in the South until recently with all the Yankees moving here. The West has the lowest circ rate. Somewhere in the 30% range. The South in now at the 45%-60% range. (Depending on what you read). The Northeast is now 65% AND the Midwest a whopping 85%. The total circumcision rate for the whole US is now at a 60% average. This is way down from the 1970s when it was 90%.

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I do not smell like bologna. At least I don't think so...... :blink:

Draft saved Draft deleted