The forgotten balls

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lowball: Anyone here totally into balls? Big, small, low, tight? So little attention is paid.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm not much of a ball fan, but I do pay a lot of attention to them when I sit on them. Ouch! :eek:

3. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

i hear ya on that one DMW.

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Balls don't have the impact that dicks have cause they aren't as dynamic and are passive by nature. They just sit there!!!!!

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1078376207;start=0#3 date=03/04/04 at 09:52:43]Balls don't have the impact that dicks have cause they aren't as dynamic and are passive by nature. They just sit there!!!!![/quote]

That's not true for everbody.  There are guys who get off in a major way over ball play or ball torture, and this is in fact a whole area of fetish unto itself, straight and gay alike.  But even in plain vanilla fucking, many guys find pleasure in the sensation when their balls are bounced, slammed, or ground against their partner, and I know partners that like to feel the top's balls against them.

Further, outside of a role in the physical sex act, balls have some role in sexual suggestion.  A pair of heavy, low-hanging bull balls does a lot to convey a suggestion of male virility.  Further, a decent set of balls often contributes a lot to the appearance, and hence suggestive power, of the bulge in jeans, jock, undies, or whatever.

I consider my own balls to be fairly modest, and not noteworthy.  Nevertheless, I often have people comment on their size and want to fondle or suck them, so I guess such opinions are relative.  But this does show that balls are of great  interest to at least some.

6. Imported

Gold Member

serj: I agree with ericbear, balls can be an extremely sensational way to foreplay especialy if it's your g/f licking/sucking on them.

7. Imported

Gold Member

longelephantballs: I'm one of those that enjoy both big and/or long balls!
    It's amazing how much fun you can have with them.
    They can be very stimulating visually also.
    The fact that they hang almost to the knees and are very big doesn't hurt either.

8. Imported

Gold Member

shortchanged: GottaBigOne.........not if you're doing it right. Get those things "slapping".......end the passivity, man! ;D

BTW......is that avitar photo of you? If so.....quite impressive! Lucky man......

[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1078376207;start=0#3 date=03/04/04 at 09:52:43]Balls don't have the impact that dicks have cause they aren't as dynamic and are passive by nature. They just sit there!!!!![/quote]

9. Imported

Gold Member

alysen6: I've always been a fan of large balls. They're never as important as a big dick, of course, but to me they're just as visually stimulating and symbolic.

Interestingly, usually the guys with very large dicks often have balls to match. It's a nice bonus, if nothing else. ;)

-Aly

10. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: Yea, I look forward to the warmer weather when my balls (and playmates balls) hang long. There's something erotic about sucking on them one at a time, or both togeher and hearing them slap flesh-on-flesh with either masturbation or fucking. Definitely an erotic zone for me.

Norse

11. Imported

Gold Member

ncboi82: I f-ing LOVE big balls. Especially low hangers. They're kind of like the ultimate sign of male virility to me. It's strange because I didn't think much about them until the last year or so. I guess I suddenly just woke up one day and thought "I like balls!"  :D I prefer to play with others versus mine tho.

12. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: Interestingly, usually the guys with very large dicks often have balls to match. It's a nice bonus, if nothing else.

Aly,
    are you referring to big balls or low hangers??? do the largers guys just have big balls, or just low hangers?
    Prep

13. Imported

Gold Member

alysen6: Hey Prep,

In my experience, the guys with very large dicks usually have at least larger than average balls. Whether they hang low or not is a seperate issue from size. Of course, I prefer the guys with real monsters- double digits and up- so I can't speak for every hung guy. But the ones who are very large usually also have big balls as well. Hope that helps.

-Aly

14. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: aly-

I was just courious of your expierence...I just needed a little clarification......so wheather they are large really doesnt have a bearing on wheather they are low hangers? Is that what I am gathering....

Prep

15. Imported

Gold Member

dave2000: i'm one of the smaller guys here dicksize-wise, but i've found that the ladies generally find my unusually large bullballs a turn on. I'm used to OMG comments etc when i drop my pants. I've asked a couple of girls why they like the balls - on the whole they feel they scream masculinity/virility.

What do the ladies here think about big balls?

16. Imported

Gold Member

alysen6: Prep-

From my experience, the guys with very large balls tend to "hang low" just because they are that big, but they still have the type that holds close to their body.  That type of guy wouldn't be considered to "hang low" if he was smaller, while some guys with average or small balls still have "low hangers" because of the way their scrotum sits- loosely instead of tightly.  That tends to be genetic rather than related simply to size, I believe.

-Aly

17. Imported

Gold Member

dave2000: Alysen6 - I'd agree with you that some guys seem to hang low just because their balls are big even though the sac is tight against their body - when my balls are tight the bottom of my sac is still slightly lower than end of my penis (about 4.5 - 5 inches soft)

18. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: I am "totally into balls"! I search the net for pics of big low hangers but don't see many. Often the big cocks have so little 'skin left that their nuts are really up tight against the belly.
    Here is my fav' pic of my set.
    http://forums.newart.com/uploads/big_hangers.jpg

Franky

19. Imported

Gold Member

ShadowDancer845: Each different type of balls has it's advantage. Mammoth Balls are such as symbol of virility, Medium to Small are fun to try and fit both in a mouth at the same time, and low hangers swing so far they slap the pussy (so arousing). With all of the possiblities, how can I choose?

Although big balls and a little dick, that's just plain amusing.

Shadow

20. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I am equipped with big, egg-sized low hangers. People automatically assume that the big bulge in my pants is strictly due to my schlong. Not so. I would guess that the balls contribute a lot to my pronounced bulge.

Draft saved Draft deleted