The Fountain

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I've seen a lot of requests on here for growth/revenge stories, which are not usually my thing but I figured I'd give it a shot. All characters are consenting adults.

-------------

The summer between undergrad and grad school changed my life in ways I never could have imagined. I had always been generally happy with life, but I had insecurities like anyone else and always felt like there were people who got what they wanted, and people like me who had to take what life handed them.

The one thing in my life that I was always happy about was my girlfriend, Jenny. She and I had dated since my sophomore year of college. I had a few hookups my freshman year, but when Jenny showed up the following year, I knew she was who I wanted to be with. I started talking her up at a party and we were together since.

Now, I was graduated and Jenny was going to be a college senior. I was starting grad school in town in the fall, so I got a small apartment and decided to work a summer in retail to make ends meet. I got a job at an independent camping, biking, and climbing store. The money wasn’t great, but the customers would be cool and it beat some of the other lame jobs I’d had during my summers.

I was even more excited when we found out Jenny would be working with me at the store. We wouldn’t be able to have the same schedule all the time, but it was nice to think that I’d get to spend time with her even when working.

Jenny still looked just as good as the day I met her. She was petite and perfectly proportioned, except her breasts which were disproportionately large on her small frame - not huge, but they definitely stood out. She had a beautiful face and a smile that made men melt. She garnered plenty of male attention wherever she was. I felt super lucky to have been the one to snag her early and, somehow, keep her!

We started working at the store and quickly got to know our coworkers. They were all pretty cool. It was a mix of young people like us looking for a low-key summer job and older folks who just loved the store and the outdoors.

Our store manager, Kassi, was a few years older than me. She was friendly enough, but a real no-nonsense type. She ran a tight ship, and she rarely discussed her personal life. She was also absolutely stunning. She was very active outdoors and spent her time away from the store hiking, skiing, and rock climbing. She was in great shape and everybody had a crush on her, customers and staff alike. Plenty of guys, and a few girls, would come into the store seemingly just to chat Kassi up. She was polite and professional, and none of them got anywhere with her at all.

Everything was pretty great at the store until one day Kassi scheduled me and Jenny to work with a new guy, Steve. Steve was a year younger than me, the same age as Jenny. He went to a college out of town, and had come back for the summer, living at home to save money.

Steve struck me as a typical lame jock. He played a bunch of sports in high school but focused on partying in college. He was always affable whenever Jenny or Kassi were around, but as soon as they were out of earshot, he showed his true colors.

“Man, that Kassi is fine,” Steve said in a low voice while we were behind the register together. “I’d like to have her alone in the storage room for a while. Maybe take her into one of the tents out here on the floor. You know what I mean? I think that’s my summer goal. Give Kassi a ride on my dick. I’ll bet she’s wild when you finally get her to loosen up. She probably just needs a good dicking to defrost her a little.”

“Uh huh,” I said, not wanting to engage. Steve was obviously not my type of dude, and I didn’t want to jeopardize my relationships with any of the women at the store by being associated with him and the things he said.

“Jenny’s a hot little number, too,” he said, elbowing me. “Definitely number two hottest. You’re lucky I like you, I might have had to take her off your hands, haha. Don’t worry, I’ll set my sights elsewhere…”

“Yeah, lucky me,” I responded as I turned to walk away. He was such a jerk, but I didn’t want to create bad workplace vibes so early in the summer. I’d tell him off if he kept it up, but in the meantime I figured I’d just ignore it.

Unfortunately, he didn’t get the hint. Although he didn’t talk about Jenny specifically too much more, he spared no opportunity to tell me which girls at the store he thought were the hottest and about all the girls he’d been getting with in college. To hear him tell it, he’d been with dozens of girls and they all came running back for more.

I didn’t tell Jenny much about the things Steve said. Steve was always careful around the girls at work, and everybody seemed to like working with him. I figured I could suffer through, and saying something might make me seem petty or weird.

One night a few weeks into the summer, a bunch of us from the store went out for drinks. Kassi was nice enough to buy one round for everyone, and then she said her goodbyes and left, not wanting to engage in drunken banter with the staff who reported to her. A few of the older coworkers left a bit later, leaving just a handful of us to keep drinking into the night: Jenny, two other girls we worked with named Lisa and Rebecca, me, and much to my dismay, Steve.

One of the girls, Lisa, was going into her junior year at college. She was a bit of a partier and was very good looking. Steve had previously informed me that Lisa was the next hottest at the store after Kassi and Jenny. She was pretty obviously drunk at this point in the evening. I don’t remember what she was going on about, but at one point Lisa mentioned that she and Steve had closed the store together a few nights before.

“We were there, uh, pretty late,” she said, and then looked at Steve and laughed. Obviously, there was more to it than that.

“Oh, yeah?” Jenny asked, playfully. “Stocking shelves?”

“Yeah,” Steve chuckled. “Stocking shelves. Gotta keep ‘em full.”

“Steve filled those shelves VERY full,” Lisa said, then she turned to the other girls and silently mouthed the words “very full” to them as her eyes went wide. They all laughed. Steve’s mouth widened into a shit-eating grin. I faked a smile.

“I have to go to the bathroom, who wants to go to the bathroom?” Rebecca said to Jenny and Lisa, practically dragging them. The three of them trotted off, talking in whispers as they went.

“So…you and Lisa?” I said after a moment of silence. I was alone with Steve, and I was not happy about it.

“Oh, yeah, not anything serious,” he said, casually. “We’re just fucking. She’s all about it though, haha. You know how girls are when they finally get real dick. They go crazy for it.”

“Cool,” I said, and got up to go get another beer.

I came back to the table and the girls were back, talking with Steve, who was now back to being his fake ‘nice’ self. Obviously, he and his dick were the subject of the girls’ bathroom chat, and now they couldn’t help but make as many allusions and innuendos as they could throughout the rest of the conversation. When talking about movies, Lisa made a “monster” reference and looked down at Steve’s crotch. When the conversation moved to TV shows, Rebecca said “what’s your favorite TV show, Steve? MAGNUM P.I.?” I hated when Jenny joined in with a “who doesn’t love a footlong?” joke about hot dogs. I shrugged it off. She was just being silly and fitting in. The jokes were terribly lame, but in their tipsy state, the girls laughed hysterically each time. This went on for a while, and the jokes never got better. Steve was obviously loving the attention.

At the end of the evening, I finished my last beer and, trying to wrap things up, said “Ok, everybody good?”

Steve said “sorry bud, gonna be another minute,” then, as he held his half-full beer glass, a 22 oz, up to my empty 16 oz, said “besides, mine’s a little bigger than yours.” In my head, I was rolling my eyes at his thinly-veiled put-down.

“From what I hear, it definitely is,” Jenny said to Steve with a straight face. I was about to turn to her in shock when she looked around and jokingly shouted “Oh! You meant the beer!”

The girls laughed hysterically. I hated every second of it.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
When we left, Jenny seemed eager to go back to my place. She lived with two other girls in an apartment off campus, so for alone time, my place was best. She was practically dragging me down the street.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said as we entered my apartment. “Give it to me hard and deep.”

I was surprised. Jenny didn’t usually talk dirty. The conversation at the bar was clearly influencing her, but I didn’t mind because she seemed to be ready to go. She pushed me onto the bed and started taking off her clothes.

“I wanna gag on your cock,” she said as she pulled my pants down. “Get your dick as hard and big as you can. I want to feel it stretching me.”

We had been sleeping together for years now and this was all new talk her Jenny. And, she was well aware of how big my dick was. She had never ‘gagged’ on it or talked about it ‘stretching’ her before. This was clearly the result of girl-talk at the bar, and I was starting to worry about it a little.

My fears started to slip away as she put her mouth around my dick. She took the whole thing in her mouth right away. She sucked it a little, flicking it with her tongue, then removed her mouth and started stroking me. She tried to jerk me with both hands, but the top hand kept slipping off. She gave up and resumed stroking me with just the one hand. She seemed a bit lost in thought, but I didn’t think much of it - or anything else - as she stroked me.

Jenny climbed on top of me. My dick slipped into her fully in one motion. She ground her hips down onto me, trying to push me as deep as I could get. She moved back and forth, and side to side, like she was searching for something. She slipped me out of her and got on all fours.

“Fuck me from behind. Fuck me as hard as you can,” she said urging me to action. “Fuck me as hard and deep as you can.”

I did my best. I pumped away as hard as I could. She continued urging me on, saying “fuck me! Fuck me harder! I want it deep.” I pushed her down onto her stomach so I could put my full weight into it. Still, she pleaded for me to go further. After a few minutes, she patted my arm and said “that’s ok, I don’t think it’s going to work for me tonight.”

I got off her and she sat up. She looked down at my dick and, with a slight sound of defeat in her voice, said “here…let me at least get you off.” She pushed me onto my back and once again set about stroking me with one hand. Soon, I was ready to cum. My dick jerked and spasmed in her hand, and cum dribbled down the sides.

“Ok, let me go wash my hands,” she said as she got up. “I’ll bring you a towel.”

I was still uneasy about how things went at the bar, so I figured I should find out how Jenny was feeling.

“What was all that at the bar?” I asked. “You all seemed…weird after you heard about Lisa and Steve hooking up. Everything OK?”

“Oh, we were just goofing around. Lisa’s just one of those girls that likes to tell everybody what she’s doing, and who she’s doing,” Jenny said dismissively. “She’s just having fun. I mean, she seems like she’s having a LOT of fun. They’re not like, dating or anything. Whatever, Steve seems ok.”

“Yeah, I don’t know about that,” I said. I was frustrated that everyone seemed to think Steve and his ‘big dick’ were so great but I knew that he was a total pig. “He says some really sexist stuff. I think he’s sort of a trash bag.”

“What??” Jenny seemed surprised and looked at me with disgust. “Why are you saying that? Are you jealous? You find out that he has a bigger dick than you and suddenly he’s an asshole?”

“That’s not what I’m saying,” I said, caught off guard by her anger and accusation. “This isn’t about his…dick, or whatever. I don’t care about that. He just says messed up stuff when you’re not around. Like how hot all the girls at work are and how many girls he’s been with. I thought you hated that kind of shit.”

“Yeah, I hate when guys do that, but you sound really insecure right now,” Jenny said. “Like, you and Steve have your little boys-only secret talks about girls behind our backs but then suddenly you’re all high and mighty and calling him out because he’s hung and you’re not.”

“Whoa!” I was floored. “I do not…”

“Whatever,” she cut me off. “Sorry your little ego was bruised tonight.” She got up and started grabbing her things. “Maybe you need to figure out why this is all bothering you so much. I’m gonna go home and get some sleep, so I’ll leave you to it.”

She left quickly. I laid in bed alone.

Stupid Steve.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I had terrible nightmares. I dreamt that Steve was seducing all the women of my life, past and present - my high school math teacher who I’d had a crush on, my first girlfriend, Jenny and Kassi, the super cute girl who made espressos at the coffee shop next to the store. Hell, even my mom. They were all enraptured with him and they all loved his big dick. It was awful.

I gave Jenny some space the next day. I texted her in the morning with just a simple “hey, sorry about last night. Love you” and she responded “thx, luv u 2.” I figured that was better than how we had left things previously.

I tried to take my mind off things. I went to the driving range with some friends to hit some balls and work out some tension. We went to lunch and a beer after. I didn’t go into full detail, but I mentioned that Jenny and I had had a fight and that Steve was a jerk. They encouraged me to talk to her some more, and do something nice to show I still loved her and wanted to move on from our fight. Take her out for dinner and tell her how I feel. I knew they were right. I pulled up the store schedule and saw that Jenny was closing the store that night with Lisa and Steve. Great, I though, the dream team of my agony. But, if Steve and Lisa were itching to go fuck each other, Jenny would be left alone and might appreciate if I stopped by and took her out afterward for some drinks and some time together.

Right around 8 when the store would be closing, I texted Jenny to see how her shift went and if she wanted to hang out. I waited for a few minutes, but no response. No big deal, I thought, the end of the night means running around putting things away, closing out the register, running the vacuum, all that stuff. If Steve and Lisa were trying to get frisky, that might leave Jenny to do it herself, and that could take some time. I decided to just head over to the store.

When I got to the store, the sign said CLOSED but the lights were still on. It was now half an hour after closing and the store didn’t look like anyone had done much to clean up or shut down. The door was locked, so I unlocked it and went in.

I was just about to call out to see if anyone was around when I heard it: the muffled sounds of two people fucking in the storage room. I stood and listened. A male voice, which I assumed was Steve, made occasional grunting noises. The female voice, which I assumed was Lisa, was shrieking rhythmically as Steve pushed in and out of her. I stayed for a minute. I didn’t want to be a creep, but it was a little hot. I hated to admit it, but it sounded like Lisa was really enjoying it. I guess her enthusiasm the night before was real - she was really getting it good.

Then, the shrieks stopped and were replaced by enthusiastic shouts from an all-too familiar voice. My heart sank into my feet as I heard Jenny’s voice ringing through the wall.

“Fuck you’re so good, so BIG,” Jenny’s voice screamed out. “So big…so BIG.”

I made my way to the backroom.

“Yes…so much bigger…so much better…” Jenny’s voice continued in response to a question I didn’t hear but which was obvious from the answer.

I threw the door open. Jenny was naked, bent over holding the edge of one of the storage shelves for support. Steve stood behind her, gripping her ass cheeks in each hand, steadily working his cock into her. Even without seeing all of it, I could tell it really was quite large.

They were both startled by the door slamming shut and turned to look at me with surprise.

“What the fuck is happening?” I shouted. Steve pulled out of Jenny, his large cock now fully exposed. Jenny, instinctively, tried to cover up by stepping behind Steve. My view now was of Steve, his big cock waiving menacingly in the air, and Jenny’s head poking out around the side of him.

“What the fuck are you doing here??” Jenny yelled at me.

“I came to see you! I came to take you out for a drink and I find you in here fucking Steve!”

“Listen, I’m sorry you saw this,” Jenny said. She seemed…annoyed? “This isn’t what I wanted to happen. Can you just get out of here and we can talk later?”

I was dumbfounded. This was hardly an apology. She was acting like I was inconveniencing her by catching her fucking somebody behind my back.

“Why are you even doing this? Where’s Lisa? What HAPPENED?” I stammered, my thoughts in a jumble.

“Lisa called off sick,” Steve said, matter-of-factly.

I stood there in silence for a few seconds. I felt like my mind was exploding. Here I was, presented with asshole Steve and his big hanging dick, still wet with my girlfriend’s juices, as she hid her nakedness from me. Of all the questions my brain was wrestling with about what was going on and how things could go so wrong, how Jenny could do this to me, the only answer I got was the least-concerning: Lisa was sick.

Finally, Jenny spoke. “I just…wanted to try it,” she said. “I wanted to see what it was like to be with someone bigger than you. And, well….” She pointed her hand at Steve’s still-hard and still huge erection, as if it were all the explanation I needed.

“Sorry man, can’t help that chicks dig it big,” Steve said in a sorry-not-sorry voice.

I turned and left.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I sat on a bench near the store. I hoped that Jenny would emerge and I could talk to her. If there was anything I could do to fix things, I wanted to try. I at least wanted answers about how she could do this to me. How she could be so callous about it.

Half an hour went by. Then half an hour more. I couldn’t believe it. Had they continued after I confronted them?? Finally, the lights turned off and I saw Jenny and Steve emerge from the store. To my dismay, they walked to Steve’s car and got in together.

I guess that’s it, I thought. She’d gone off with him. Because of his big dick. My nightmare was becoming a terrible reality.

I walked around for a while, my head spinning. I passed bars and restaurants full of people having fun. I saw a few texts from friends asking to hang out. But I wanted none of it. As I passed by one of my favorite bars, I looked in. I saw a group of girls laughing together with some guys who all looked like Steve to me. I recognized the girl from the coffee shop among them. I always thought she was cute. She looked even more beautiful here, out from behind the counter, without her apron. She smiled as she talked to one of the guys. I’ll never have a girl like that, I thought. She can have anybody, and as long as guys like Steve are around, she’ll pick them.

I walked to the campus. Whenever I had a big test or when Jenny and I had a disagreement, I’d walk to the fountain outside the main hall. It was always beautiful and quiet at night, and since it was away from the dorms and the party scene, there was never anybody there. I would sit and listen to the sound of the water falling and get my thoughts together. I always felt better afterward, and I needed that now more than ever before.

As I approached the fountain, it seemed more alive, more radiant than ever before. The water sparkled and shone, as though the water itself was radiating a soft blue light into the night. Maybe they put new lights in, I thought. I stood at the edge of the fountain and stared into it for several minutes, my head surprisingly void of thought. The pounding of my heart subsided. The fountain was once again calming me down as it had so many times before.

I bent over and picked up a penny on the ground. I turned it over and over in my hand, considering it.

People make wishes in this situation, I supposed. I was never much of a wisher. And no wish would make me unsee what I had seen, what I had heard. Even if Jenny came back, or if I found someone else. I’d always worry that whoever I was with would be curious, would want something I didn’t have. I wanted to be the one they came to. I wanted to give them what they wanted. I wished Steve could feel what I felt. I wished I could take things from him or at least make him stop taking from others. I wished I was…big. No, I didn’t want to be older, or taller. Too much ambiguity.

“I wish I had a big fucking dick,” I said as I stared at the penny.

I tossed the penny lightly into the fountain. I heard a splash, and then the lights went out. And so did mine.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I woke up in my bed.

How did I get here, I wondered. I remembered being at the fountain. But the fountain went dark when I threw the penny in. Had I somehow...shorted it out? Did I get shocked or something? How did I get home? And into bed?? My brain was foggy. I stretched the muscles in my arms and legs. They felt a bit sore, as though I had been working out, but otherwise I felt fine. Weird…

I was starting to wonder if I had had some sort of episode or something that I needed to have looked into when I heard a noise from the kitchen. Had someone brought me here? Was I dreaming? My brain was trying desperately to put the pieces together.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

A woman was standing, looking into my cabinets, her face covered by the cabinet door. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, her shapely bare legs exposed as she stood on her tip-toes.

“Do you have any coffee that doesn’t suck?” A voice from behind the cabinet door said.

The door swung shut. The girl from the coffee shop stood in front of me. Wearing my t-shirt and nothing else. In my kitchen.

“All you have is cheap mass-produced shit,” she said. “I know you know what good stuff is. How can you drink this after you’ve had mine?”

I was dumbfounded. What was she doing here? How did she get here - how did I get here? What’s even her name…Sara? Yes, that was it. And she’s asking about…coffee? I realized for the first time that I was wearing only boxer shorts, but that seemed like the least of my concerns right now.

“I just keep that stuff for emergencies….” I stammered. “The good stuff is in the cabinet above the sink…”

She turned and found a bag of coffee I had bought at her shop - from her - earlier that week.

“MUCH BETTER,” she said and set about making it.

“So…about last night…” I said, trying to feel out the situation.

“Hooo…boy,” she said as she looked back at me, smiling. “That was something else.”

“Right…yeah,” I said, hoping she would elaborate. “How are you feeling…?”

“Oh, you know, a little sore,” she said with a mischievous grin. Did she just wink at me? “But otherwise…it really hit the spot. I mean, you hit a COUPLE of spots, haha. You know what I mean? Sorry…I’m just like…rambling.”

She seemed embarrassed as she turned back to the coffee. She was talking and giggling like she was full of nervous energy. I had no idea what she was talking about. Had she found me and drug me here? Had I been at the hospital? I let her keep going, hoping she’d shed more light on the situation.

“I’m really glad you came into the bar last night,” she said, still talking fast and in a stream of consciousness. The bar? I didn’t remember going to a bar.

“I recognized you from the shop but we’ve never really talked so I was surprised but, like, good surprised,” she continued. “I thought I was gonna end up going home with ‘Trevor’ which is what Maddie wanted me to do and he’s OK but like, one of those guys who talks a big game and you’re like ‘but will you back it up?’ And then YOU come along, and you actually HAVE big game, ya know? Haha. Oh my god I’m rambling again. Sorry.”

She turned toward me. “Then, last night…whew…I had no idea you had it in you.”

She stepped closer. Now she was close enough that her large breasts grazed against me, nothing but my old t-shirt between us. She gained her composure.

“I had no idea you had all of THIS in you,” she said slowly. I felt her hand squeeze my dick through my boxers.

I looked down. Her hand was full of boxer material and something that made her hand look tiny as it gripped, her fingers barely wrapping around.

It was my dick. And it was huge.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Sara looked up at me with…lust? A sly smile was creeping across her face.

“I think he likes me,” she said. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered into my ear “…and I like him.”

Slowly, she slid her body along mine as she lowered herself to her knees. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down.

I watched as my cock snaked out. Seeing it now, it was massive. Bigger than it had ever been hard, and it was still soft.

Sara let out a slight gasp. “God damn. This thing…” she said. “I may never get used to how big it is.”

I was rapidly getting harder. She picked it up with both hands and admired it for a second as it swelled in her grasp.

Then, as she wrapped her lips around the tip, fragments of memories from the night before came flooding into my head.

I could see the fountain as the lights slowly came back. But now it was…just a fountain. It no longer glimmered blue. I saw the streets passing as I walked through them, determined. I saw the group of people Sara was with as I walked toward them. I saw her face as I spoke to her - shocked, but not scared. I saw her face coming close to mine, kissing me passionately as we tumbled through the doorway of my apartment. Her clothes flying off just inside the door. I saw her body, gorgeous and glistening with sweat as our bodies tangled up in each other throughout the apartment - against the wall, on the sofa, across the bed, in the shower. I saw her riding me, her head thrown back in pleasure. I saw her collapsing next to me, her long, curly hair a mess and her dark eyes falling shut with exhaustion.

Now, I looked down, and I saw those beautiful eyes looking up at me, her mouth stretched to accommodate my massive cock. She was pushing herself onto it as far as she could take it, but still so much of it remained visible.

I began to marvel at it. It was thick, thicker than I every imagined it could be, from the base all the way to the tip. Pronounced ridges ran the length of it. The head perched at the end, somehow fatter than the rest, with a wide rim that flared out, angrily. It was my dick, it was just…bigger. Everything about it was more pronounced and much, much bigger.

“Alright big boy, my jaw’s still a little achy from last night,” she said, taking her mouth off my cock and letting it bob heavily in the air.

“Would you like to take this to the bedroom?” I asked. All I had were the shards of memories of having sex with her, and I was dying to experience it now in my present state of mind.

“Yes, but I’m not ready to fuck again. Like I said, still a little sore,” she said with a smile. “But you certainly helped a girl out a few times last night, so I got you.”

With that, she stood up and removed the t-shirt she was wearing.

I was amazed. Her body was more than I had ever imaged. I knew she had a fantastic ass from the leggings she wore at the coffee shop, but her baggy shirt and apron always hid what was now so very obvious to me: she had the most amazing, full breasts I had ever seen. They were big - much more than a handful - but perfectly shaped. She pushed them together with her hands as if to present them to me.

“Come on,” she said playfully. “I’ve got just the thing.”

She took my hand and led me from the kitchen to the bedroom. I took in the sight of her - her thin waist accentuated her thick ass as it bounced from side to side while she walked me down the hall. I stumbled behind her, my huge, pendulous dick making it difficult to walk.

She pushed me back onto my desk chair. I absent-mindedly stroked my cock as I watched her walk over to the nightstand and retrieve a bottle of lube. Feeling my cock in my hand for the first time, I finally realized just how massive it had become. I could barely fit my own hand around it, and I had to move my arm to stroke the length - not just a flick of the wrist like I was used to.

Sara knelt before me and began lubing me up, rubbing me from base to tip. She took a large squirt of lube and used both her hands to rub it all over and under her heavy breasts.

I rolled my head back as she wrapped her warm, soft tits around my cock. She worked herself up and down, squeezing me tightly. I looked back down at her, and our eyes made contact.

“You have the most beautiful big dick,” she said, still looking into my eyes. “You like fucking these big tits, don’t you?”

“I do.”

“You wanna cum all over these big tits? All that hot cum from those big balls of yours?”

“I do.” No girl had ever talked like this to me before. I felt my cock throb as blood swelled into it. I could FEEL the extra size of my cock, as though it was stretching out of my own body. My dick felt impossibly hard and my balls started to tighten.

“You came so much last night,” she said, urging me. Pleading with her eyes and her tits and her voice for me to cum. “So much. You filled me. You covered me. You gave me so much, but I want more. I love the taste of you. Please. Please, make this big fucking dick cum for me.”

I roared as I felt everything well up and crash through me. I had never had such an intense orgasm before. My body felt like a machine coming to life, pumping powerfully from deep within. Ropes of thick cum shot forth. The first shot over Sara’s head. She was able to catch the next few in her mouth and tried to swallow it all, some dripping down her chin and falling onto her breasts. She grabbed my dick and aimed it at her chest, rubbing my cum onto her boobs and down onto her tight belly. Finally, I finished, and Sara squeezed the last drops out of my shaft and into her mouth.

“Wow,” she said, looking down at her cum-covered self. “You truly never cease to amaze. How much do you have left in there??” She lifted my cock up over her head and pretended to be inspecting my balls, her goofiness returning. She giggled as she stood and made her way to the bathroom to clean up.

I sat there, bewildered. A drop of cum oozed out as my deflated, but still immense, cock hung heavily over the edge of the seat.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I was waiting with two cups of coffee when Sara got out of the shower. She came out wrapped in a towel and sat with me.

“Thanks for that,” I said as I handed her cup to her.

“Oh, the pleasure was all mine,” she said as she took a sip. “You’ve really got something there.” She glanced down at my crotch, now covered once again with my boxer shorts.

“Oh, haha, thanks,” I said. I’d never been in this situation before. I had no idea how to respond to a dick compliment. “I guess…girls dig it big….” The words sounded terrible coming out of my mouth.

Sara winced. “Oof.”

“Little douchey?” I asked. I smiled and tried to play it off.

“Haha, yeah, maybe stick to the confident-but-polite routine,” she said and grinned. “Leave the one-liners to the bros.”

“Got it.” I made a mental note. Fucking Steve…

Sara’s phone chirped and she looked down at it.

“Holy shit, I gotta go!” She jumped up and headed to the bedroom. She came out a minute later, dressed and pulling a brush through her hair.

“I’m supposed to meet my friends in like half an hour. If I show up wearing the same thing I wore last night, they’re going to give me shit all day,” she said as she took one last swig of coffee. She looked at me, like she was trying to think of what to say. “You’re, uh…fun. Haha, I mean…that was fun. So like, uh…’call me sometime.’” She said the last part with a cartooned-business voice and made an exaggerated talking on the phone motion with her hand. She looked immediately embarrassed by it. “Ok…uh…bye!”

“Bye!” I yelled, not knowing how else to respond as she ran out the door.

I sat and let my head try to catch up with what all was going on. Yesterday, my life felt like it was spiraling out of control. My girlfriend had left me for a jerk with a big dick. I had never felt so small, literally and figuratively. Today, I woke up to a beautiful girl and a massive cock. I felt…stronger. More confident. More powerful in my sense of self.

I looked at my own phone. There were several texts from friends last night still checking to see if I wanted to meet up. A text from Kassi about my next shift. And a series of texts from Jenny. Yesterday, I would have opened her texts with trepidation. Now, I opened them with nothing but a sense of curiosity.

Jenny: Hey, sorry it’s early. Can we talk sometime?
Jenny: I’m sorry about last night
Jenny: I didn’t stay the night with him
Jenny: He lives with his mom, and he has a girlfriend he never told anybody about
Jenny: I only found out when I saw his phone and she was talking about coming into town
Jenny: you were right. He’s an asshole. And I’m an asshole too. I’m sorry.
Jenny: I’m really sorry

Maybe it was the fact that I had just cum harder than ever before, or maybe it was the fact that Jenny seemed upset that Steve was a cheater when she had cheated with him, but either way, I was unmoved.

I checked the message from Kassi.

Kassi: FYI, Lisa is still sick. It will just be you and me closing tonight. I don’t think it will be busy enough to call someone else in. See you later, thanks.

That was fine, I thought. I didn’t really need to see anybody from the Lisa-Jenny-Steve triangle today.

I had some time before my shift started, so I decided to run some errands. I was definitely going to need new underwear. My newly-big dick rubbed uncomfortably in the boxers I was wearing.

I got dressed and headed out. As I walked out of my apartment I saw a homemade sign taped to the wall: RESIDENTS WITH OVERNIGHT GUESTS: PLEASE MIND THE NOISE.

That sign was not there yesterday. It was conspicuously placed outside my door. I guess we were pretty loud. I saw the same sign taped at a few more spots on my route down the stairs. When I got to the entrance, I saw my neighbor getting her mail from the bank of mailboxes.

“Hi, Mrs. DeMarco,” I said, sheepishly.

She scowled back at me.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I ran my errands. I was the proud new owner of twelve pairs of less-scratchy boxers and a pack of the biggest condoms the store sold. I tried everything on when I got home. The boxers fit great. The condoms were…tight, to say the least.

I got to work, where Kassi was wrestling with a new display tent. It was a big car-camping tent that took two people to set up. I helped her while we had a lull in customers. We chatted quite a bit - the most we ever had. She even laughed at a few of my jokes, which was new. We would bump into each other occasionally as we maneuvered around the tent, which I thought would annoy her, but she didn’t seem to mind. Every now and then she would stop and look at me, as if she were contemplating something. She was as stunning as ever, but now I looked at her without the sense of awe that I always had before. Now she seemed more like a peer.

Right before closing, I heard the door chime as some customers came in. I looked up from the counter and saw Sara and two of her friends. Kassi greeted them as they came in the door.

“Hi! We need some help with some sleeping bags,” one of Sara’s friends said enthusiastically. “But we were hoping HE could help us.” She nodded her head toward me. Kassi looked back and raised her eyebrows at me.

“Sure,” I said, coming around the counter. “I’m happy to help.”

Sara mouthed the word “SORRY” to me and looked embarrassed as I waived them over to the sleep bags. I smiled at her, hoping she would know that I didn’t mind.

I spent the next few minutes going through the motions of explaining the differences in sleeping bags to Sara’s friends. They paid little attention, focusing instead on making comments like “what’s the biggest one you sell? Sara needs a really big one,” and “watch out, Sara might fall asleep if she tries that, she didn’t get any sleep last night…” They would giggle to themselves, causing Kassi to look up from the register. I just smiled and kept it professional. At one point, clearly tired of being embarrassed by her friends, Sara began pulling them toward the door.

“Thank you, for showing us the sleeping bags,” she said, loud enough for Kassi to hear. “We’ll let you close up. You’ve been very helpful.”

The girls left, and I locked the front door. I watched as they giggled down the street. I turned off the storefront lights before I walked back to the counter.

“Friends of yours?” Kassi asked, raising one eyebrow.

“Maybe? I’m not sure,” I said, not wanting to get into it all and still not really knowing what it all meant. “The one works next door at the coffee shop.”

Kassi looked at me like she was considering me.

“You seem different tonight,” she said, looking me in the eyes. “I don’t think I had a sense of you until tonight.”

“I feel different,” I said, matching her gaze. “I feel good. I feel like I could do…anything.”

She nodded. “I heard about Jenny and Steve,” she said, matter-of-factly. “Word travels fast. Sorry to hear about that. Steve’s an asshole.”

Normally, I would thank Kassi for her sympathy and move on. But something inside me felt different now. Something pushed me from within.

“I don’t care about any of that now,” I said, continuing to look into her eyes. “It’s in the past and I’m interested in what’s ahead of me.”

“Good,” she said. “You should be focused on…what’s in front of you.”

I don’t know how to describe it, but I felt a change in her. She didn’t move, but I could sense something. Something pulling us toward one another. I took a step toward her, closing the distance between us to a few feet. We never broke eye contact.

“I’m in charge of my own destiny now,” I said. The words came to me without hesitation. “Now, I’ll have what I want.”

“Good,” her voice broke slightly. She swallowed. Her eyes never left mine. “You should take charge. You should have… everything you want.”

I moved closer yet.

“Get on your knees,” I said quietly. She did.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Kassi unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to my ankles.

“Is this…all real?” she asked. My dick was straining against my boxers, the thick bulge running down one side, exposing my cockhead out one leg hole.

“It is,” I replied. I contracted my muscles, sending blood rushing into my dick, causing it to swell is size and hardness.

“Fuck,” Kassi said breathlessly. She lowered my boxers, freeing my gargantuan cock. Now, its immensity was before her.

“Put me in your mouth,” I instructed her. She rolled her eyes up to look at me as she opened her mouth in obedience. She took the fat tip of my cock into her mouth and began to suck, running her tongue over it. Her eyes closed and she seemed to lose herself in the act. She was very talented. She seemed to know exactly how to induce the most pleasure she could with each movement, each change in pressure. She had not even begun to work my shaft and I could tell already she was the most gifted cocksucker I had encountered. Slowly, she worked more and more of my cock into her mouth. She was able to take more of me than Sara had, and it felt incredible.

“You’re very good at that,” I said as I ran my hand down her face, along her cheek. As if to further prove her skill, she took me further into her throat than ever before and expertly milked my shaft with her strong hands. My knees buckled slightly from the wave of pleasure that ran up my cock and then radiated into my body.

“But, it’s time now,” I said as I collected myself. “I’m going to fuck you.”

Kassi slurped as she released the length of me from down her throat and past her lips. She looked up at me, waiting.

“Take this off,” I said, pointing at her clothes. She stood and peeled her shirt off before pulling her pants down and stepping out of them. Now, for the first time, I was seeing the body that so many customers and staff only imagined. Kassi stood before me in matching black bra and boy shorts. Her body was lean and strong and tan. Her breasts were small but fit her frame perfectly. Her legs were obviously full of muscle. I told her to take the rest off, and she silently complied.

“Where do you want me?” She asked.

“The tent,” I answered, looking to the tent we had set up earlier that night. I had put a durable air mattress in the tent and a few sleeping bags while we set it up. Somehow…I had anticipated this. The thought had not crossed my mind at any point in the evening, but somehow I knew I would fuck Kassi in that tent. Everything since then was just foreplay.

She walked to the tent, her tight ass flexing with each step. I removed the rest of my clothes and followed her. We stood in the tent facing each other. I took my cock in my hand and raised it until the head was pressed against Kassi’s pussy. I could feel the heat coming off of her, and I could feel that she was exceptionally wet. As I let my cockhead rub slowly over her, she became dreamy-eyed and her body swayed.

“Do you want me inside you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, almost angrily.

“Tell me”

“I want this,” she said as she reached down and took my cock into her hand. She began rubbing it against herself, pushing it into her pussy harder than before. “I don’t know why I never felt it before tonight, but tonight…I felt something open up inside of me. Open up to you. And now I know why. I know what I want. I want this huge cock inside me. I want you to fuck me…push me…take me…with this big fucking dick.”

“Tell me why.”

“Because it’s the biggest,” she hissed at me. “I’ve had the biggest. The best. I don’t waste my time on small men and their dicks. I need something real, something that stretches me, something that challenges me. I’ve had that before, but this…this…” she said as she pumped my cock, “This puts them to shame. I need this. I need all of this. I need you to fuck me.”

I lowered myself onto my back and squeezed the base of my cock so that it stood straight up from my body, its monumental size now unmistakable. Kassi dropped to her knees and ran her mouth over it, making it as wet as she could in preparation for what was to come.

She straddled my body, supporting herself with her muscular legs. She rubbed the tip of my cock along her pussy, slowly introducing its size to her body. As she worked the fat cockhead into her, she lowered herself smoothly onto one knee, allowing her to take more and more of me. She used her other leg to raise and lower herself inch by inch as she pumped the first half of my cock in and out of her, stretching herself to accommodate my bulk. I watched as the muscles in her legs and her now-visible abs rippled. She was a specimen, and she was gradually filling her tight body with my enormous cock.

After she became accustomed to my size, she sunk her entire body weight onto me, taking all of me deep inside her. Her head rolled on her shoulders as she took it all in and let the pleasure flow through her. She slowly started grinding her hips into me. Within seconds, her body began to jerk. She placed both of her hands on my chest to stabilize herself as she convulsed in a wordless, breathless orgasm. Finally, she took a deep breath and exhaled a shout as her movements slowed once again. She looked down at me, her mouth open and eyes wide, breathing heavily.

“More,” she said.

I instinctively reached up, taking the back of her head in my hands and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her down and held her tight against my chest. I dug in with my feet and began pushing slowly but forcefully into her.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSS,” she yelled, her voice muffled by my chest. I continued to slowly pump in and out of her, pressing hard into her each time. She screamed ‘yes’ over and over again as her body jerked against mine through a series of orgasms.

I continued to hold her against me as I rolled her onto her back, my cock never leaving her. Now, she dug her powerful fingers into my back as I positioned my legs for full leverage. She shifted in preparation. No more would I be slowly pressing into her. I pulled half of my length out of her and paused. Our eyes met. She bit her lip and nodded, and I began punishing her body as I pounded myself into her. Her fingers dug in harder and she threw her head back, howling. She wrapped her arms around my back and I felt her full strength as she came violently.

I felt the great machine of my own orgasm come to life once again deep inside me. The feeling rose and swelled up as I stroked in and out of Kassi, her screams of pleasure echoing through me. She wrapped her legs around me. Her grip on my was powerful, primal. She pulled our bodies together and I sunk my full size into her. I was pressed as deeply into her as I could be when I lost control and began filling her with cum. I felt every powerful pump from my balls through my throbbing shaft and and my spasming cockhead deep into her.

As our bodies calmed and Kassi’s grip loosened, I slowly pulled out of her and sat back on my haunches, my cock deflating and leaking the last trail of cum into the sleeping bag. Kassi laid spread before me, covered in sweat, muscles twitching involuntarily and catching her breathe.

“If you tell anybody about this,” she said between breathes, her eyes closed as she lazily pointed her finger at me, “I’ll kill you.”

“Yup.”

We only rested a few seconds before we heard a pounding on the door of the store. We looked at each other, wondering who could want in that badly after closing. We waited to see if it stopped, but it didn’t.

“Can you go check on that?” Kassi asked, her eyes still closed as she rested.

“My clothes are on the other side of the store…” I started, but she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

“Mine are, too, and I’ve got a pint of YOUR jizz that’s about to leak out of me,” she said with mock frustration.

“Ah, yeah…got it,” I said quickly and started crawling across the floor.

I got dressed and made my way to the front door. Outside stood a very pretty, very angry looking blonde girl with a duffel bag at her feet.

I didn’t want her to come into the store, in case Kassi needed to make a break for her clothes. I slipped out the door to talk to whoever this was.

“I’m sorry, we’re closed…can I help you?” I said as politely as I could.

“Is Steve here??” She demanded.

“Uh, no, sorry,” I said with a shrug. “He’s not working tonight and I don’t know where he is.”

“Fuck, that fucking asshole,” she said and she ground her teeth.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked, hoping the answer was no.

“No,” she snapped back. “I’m his fucking girlfriend. His EX-girlfriend. I come all the way to see him and I get texts from girls here telling me he’s cheating on me with them. Now I’m fucking here, I’m fucking livid, and he’s nowhere to be found!”

“Ah, yeah, I heard about that,” I said, nodding. “Listen, I’m not a fan of Steve. My ex-girlfriend is one of the girls he cheated on you with. He’s the reason she’s my ex.”

Her demeanor changed a little. She seemed to relax a bit.

“If you need some help, I’m happy to help you,” I said, trying to comfort her. “I need to finish up here but if you go down to the Attic Bar down the street I can meet you and we can talk, I can buy you a drink, I can help you get a place to stay.”

She contemplated my words as she looked into my eyes.

“Ok,” she said. “Thank you. That would be nice.”

She turned and walked away toward the Attic. I watched her as she went. She was wearing a short skirt that revealed a great pair of legs. Her face had been super cute, too, I thought. With that, I knew what I was going to do.

I was going to fuck Steve’s girlfriend.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
When I got back to the back of the store, Kassi was pulling on her pants. She looked at me, inquiring.

“That was Steve’s girlfriend,” I said. “Well…ex-girlfriend. I guess she found out that he was sleeping with anybody he could here and now she’s on the warpath.”

“Serves him right,” she said. The all-business tone was back in her voice.

I nodded. “I’m going to buy her a beer and help her figure out where she’s going”

Kassi looked at me incredulously. “You gonna fuck her?” Again, all business.

“Uh, yeah…probably,” I said, not sure what reaction that would generate. “Is that…uh…ok with you? I mean, now that we…”

She cut me off. “Listen to me,” she said. “I do not care at all who you fuck. This was GREAT, and we can do it again sometime. But it can’t happen at the store again, and we’re not gonna be a ‘thing.’ Purely physical. I get off, you get off, we’re good. Good?”

“YEP.”

“Good,” she said, a grin appearing on her face. “Like I said, you tell anybody, I kill you.”

I think she would, I thought. I nodded in agreement, and set about cleaning up the store. I threw the sleeping bags we had used in a trash bag to take home and wash. Or maybe burn.

I washed my face in the break room sink and straightened my clothes. I said goodbye to Kassi as I headed out the door.

Soon, I was walking into the Attic Bar, where I joined Steve’s now-ex-girlfriend at the bar. We introduced ourselves and exchanged a little small talk while I waited for my drink. Her name was Stacey. She, like Steve, was a year younger than me and went to the same college Steve did out of state. She was a tennis player and a chemistry major. She was pretty and smart, and I quickly figured out that she was too good for Steve. Once she had calmed down from her understandable anger, she was really nice to talk to.

She asked what I knew about Steve’s activities with other girls. I explained that he hadn’t tried to hide it when Lisa told a table full of us that she had slept with him. Nobody knew he had a girlfriend, so nobody thought anything of it. Then I explained how I walked in on him and Jenny. How they had gone home together that night but that Jenny texted me the next day when she found out Steve had a girlfriend. We agreed that it was a little fucked up that Jenny had been so upset when she had cheated on me that same night, but we also agreed that we were better off without either of them.

Eventually our conversation drifted away from Steve. We started talking about TV shows and music, places we wanted to see, what we wanted to do with our lives. It began to feel like a regular night out. We were turned toward each other now, talking and laughing. Every now and then, Stacey would put her hand on my leg as she said something, as though to emphasize her point. As the night went on, her hand stayed on my leg a bit longer each time.

At one point, her hand slid down my leg a bit. I couldn’t tell if it was an accident or not, but either way I felt a rush of blood enter my cock. I tried not to call attention to it by looking down, but I was sure that the bulge running down my pant leg swelled a bit. Stacey, too, tried to avoid calling attention to it, but her eyes darted down and back up, and she seemed to take a second to recapture the thought as she continued talking.

After a few hours of talking, we realized that Stacey needed a place to stay the night, since she wouldn’t be going to Steve’s as she originally planned. She booked a room at the hotel down the street, and I offered to walk her there since she was from out of town and it was dark. I carried her bag, which she appreciated.

We stood outside the doors of her hotel. I handed her bag to her.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” I asked. “Anything else you need tonight?”

“I’d really like to get to know you better,” she said after taking a second to consider the offer. “I’m just really tired from traveling. I feel like I’ve been awake and going, going, going all day.”

I nodded, realizing that the past 48 hours had been a wild ride for me, and that I, too, would need to sleep at some point.

“Well, if you think of anything, please let me know,” I said. “I could stay up all night if you needed me to.”

“I’ll bet you could,” she said, grinning.

She opened her arms for a hug, and I obliged. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her body into mine. After a few moments, she let go.

We said goodnight and she went into the hotel. I stood for a minute in front, and then started walking toward my apartment, taking my time to enjoy the night.

I made it to the far side of the hotel parking lot when my phone chimed, alerting me to a text message.

Stacey: Room 341

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I knocked on the door of room 341. Stacey opened it immediately.

“Get in here,” she said, smiling. I walked in. She threw her arms around me and looked up. We kissed and she started unbuttoning my shirt.

“I, uh…need a shower,” I said as I broke off our kiss. It occurred to me that I had never truly cleaned up after my romp in the tent with Kassi, and I didn’t think Stacey would appreciate finding that out herself.

“ME TOO,” she said enthusiastically. “I need to grab a few things from my bag. Hop in and I’ll join you in a minute?”

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and began washing my dick of any remnants of Kassi. A minute or so later, the shower door slid open.

“Holy shit, man,” Stacey said, looking at my suds-covered cock. “I fucking KNEW IT. I mean, I knew it was big. Fuck, that’s biiiiiiig.” She stepped into the shower and took my cock into her hand, weighing it and studying it. She took some soap into her hand and began stroking me. We kissed as my cock hardened in her hand. She continued to stroke it, twisting her hand around it as she worked up and down the length of it. She was gentle, which felt amazing. My cock had been through a crazy 24 hours and Stacey’s warm soapy hand was just what it needed.

We took turns washing each other’s bodies, focusing of course on the parts that mattered most. While she kept returning to my cock, I enjoyed slowly teasing her with my hands. I turned her around and pressed myself against her, wrapping my arms around her and letting my massive cock pulse against her back while I slowly rubbed her clit. She moaned and wiggled as I continued for a minute, before she shuddered in my arms. She turned and looked up at me.

“I want you in me,” she said, softly. “Go get into bed, I’ll be right there.”

I toweled off and made my way to the bed. I got in and pulled the sheet over me, my still-hard cock made an impressive mound where it lay running up my stomach. Stacey came out of the bathroom a minute later and made her way to the bed. She crawled in and straddled me, rubbing herself gently on my cock.

“Be nice to me,” she said as she looked into my eyes. “I just need someone to be nice to me tonight.”

“I will,” I said. She kissed me again as she reached down and wrapped her small hand around my cock. She slowly worked it inside her.

We rolled over and over as we ground out bodies into one another over the course of the next hour. I slowly stroked my cock in and out, making sure that both of us felt every inch. She felt luxurious as her pussy stretched and slid over me, wrapping me in warmth. We lost ourselves in pleasure.

I got up at one point to get a drink of water. When I returned, Stacey was passed out and snoring lightly. I crawled in next to her and pulled the sheet over us. I closed my eyes and immediately drifted off to sleep.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I woke up the next morning to the sound of Stacey coming out of the bathroom, fully naked and wearing her hair up in a messy bun.

“Good morning!” She said in a chipper voice. “Thanks for letting me sleep last night. I REALLY needed it.”

“Of course” I said, sitting up and letting the sheet fall onto my lap. I had needed it, too. I felt re-energized now, and seeing Stacey standing there was reinvigorating me further.

Stacey’s eyes went to my crotch. “Well, good morning to you, too,” she said, playfully. I looked down. My cock was growing as it hardened from the sight of Stacey, and was now sticking out from beneath the sheet. Stacey walked over and crawled up from the foot of the bed to where I was.

“You know,” she said, pulling the sheet down to expose my cock. “I came a few times last night, but I don’t remember you cumming at all….” She lifted my now rigid, immense member in her hands and survey it. She was right, I had not cum last night before we both fell asleep. Now, as she held my full engorged cock in her small hands, I felt ready to explode.

“You really have an impressive cock, you know,” she said as she started to take small licks of the tip, teasing me. “So much fun to be had….” She ran her hands lightly over it, sending shivers through me. She pushed me back to a laying position, then she knelt down and began taking gentle licks of my balls and around the base of my cock. She slowly made her way up the length of it, flicking her tongue over it. My balls were aching and my cock throbbing, She was teasing me and it was driving me out of my mind.

She made long, slow licks from the base to the tip of my steel-hard cock. I was leaking pre-cum, and she would occasionally stop, gently pick my cock up off my stomach, lick the pre-cum from my tip and off of my body, then resume her torturous gentle tonguing. Every time I moved to try to increase the pressure she was applying, or move my hips to speed up her motions, she stopped and lightly scolded me.

“No no,” she said, quietly. “Let me play. Let me play with my big toy.” Then she would resume, somehow even slower and gentler than before.

Finally, she lifted my cock with both hands. I looked down. My cock had never seemed so huge. So massive. It pulsed with agonized anticipation. Stacey put her mouth over my fully-engorged cockhead and slowly tightened her grip on the base of me cock. She began to suck and to slowly stroke her hands up my length, After two strokes, I lost all control. My body bucked on the bed and I gripped the mattress. I felt as though every part of me was rushing out of my body through my cock, draining me entirely. Stacey maintained her grip throughout, and sucked down as much of my cum as she could. She was able to swallow an impressive amount, but eventually had to relinquish and let cum spurt out of me and into the air. It landed on my stomach and chest in heavy drops that formed puddles of thick cum.

When I finally finished, Stacey licked the cum off my body. She flopped down next to me. I panted heavily as I recovered and the tension drained out of my limbs.

“That was a lot of fun,” Stacey said, a mischievous smile on her face. “And, uh…seems like you had a lot of fun, too.” She leaned over and licked a fat drip of cum from the tip of my dick.

“I sure did,” I said, still regaining brain function.

We sat for a second. “I wish Steve could see this,” Stacey said, devilishly.

“Oh?” I said, surprised she was bringing up Steve. He was the last thing on my mind as I recovered from the hardest orgasm I’d ever had.

“Yeah, really take him down a few notches,” she said menacingly. “He thinks he’s God’s gift to women because of his dick. But THIS,” she said as she picked my thick cock up and waggled it back and forth. “THIS is a gift.”

“That’s OK,” I said. “I think Steve’s gonna get what’s coming to him someday. I’m just focusing on myself. And, having some fun along the way.” I winked at her.

“I don’t get it,” she said, looking up at me. “You’re so much better than Steve. I don’t just mean the sex, although you definitely are better than him in like, every way at that. You seem to really know yourself. It’s cool. I don’t know why your ex ever wanted to get with Steve when she had you.”

“Well…” I said, not sure how to explain that I wished for my dick to be bigger and then woke up to find out it had come true. “This is going to sound crazy, but I’ve actually done a lot of growing in the past few days.”

She nodded in understanding. “I guess I’m going to have to do the same,” she said.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
I left Stacey to get herself together and find a new flight home. I told her I’d give her a ride to the airport when she was ready, but first I needed to go home and relax a little. I also needed a change of clothes and something to eat. I picked up a sandwich on the way home and scarfed it down. I fell asleep on the couch for a little. All of the activity was draining me, in more ways than one.

I woke to see that I had missed some texts from Stacey.

Stacey: You are NOT going to believe this.
Stacey: Steve called me.
Stacey: He thought my flight in was today, not yesterday.
Stacey: He said he had no idea what I was talking about with him and the girls he was with
Stacey: denied the whole thing, said they were all crazy
Stacey: then
Stacey: THEN
Stacey: I hear some girl in the background asking if he’s coming back to bed
Stacey: he’s lying to me about cheating while he’s at some girl’s HOUSE
Stacey: I’m going to make him pay
Stacey: He’s such an asshole.

I texted her back

Me: Hey, wow. That’s crazy
Me: He’s such an asshole. Make him pay for me, too ;)

I fell back asleep. I don’t know how long I was out before I awoke to the chiming of my phone.

Stacey: Hey big guy ;)
Stacey: got a flight back home tomorrow
Stacey: Wanna have a little more fun in the meantime?
Me: haha, hey! Sure! What’d you have in mind?
Stacey: ever had a threesome?

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Stacey was apparently at a bar celebrating her newly-booked flight home and her newly-discovered freedom from Steve when she met a woman there and struck up a conversation. A threesome had always been a bit of a fantasy for me, but one that previously felt out of reach. Stacey and I definitely had some chemistry, so I was intrigued.

Stacey: I talked you up BIG TIME, which of course is easy to do hahaha
Stacey: She’s seems down to have some fun together
Stacey: She’s a little older but HOTTT
Stacey: No pressure
Me: Ok, I’ll come down and check it out. If it feels good, we can take it from there?
Stacey: Yes! Great, looking forward to it.
Stacey: She’s gonna loooooove that huge cock of yours and I can’t wait for you to see both of us sucking it together

She had a way of winning me over, that was for sure. I got dressed and headed out.

I arrived at the bar and found Stacey talking to a very attractive older woman. She was probably in her 40’s, but was in great shape. Aside from her “Karen” haircut, from a little further away you would never know she was older than 35. She wore a tight dress that showed off her hourglass figure and was cut away revealing her ample and shapely cleavage. A total MILF.

“Is this the one I’ve heard so much about?” The older woman asked as I approached, eyeing me up. “I’m Cheryl. Stacey here has told me so much about you. It sounds like there’s a lot to like.” She was oozing sex appeal and she knew it. She didn’t seem drunk, just…really horny?

“Oh, there is,” Stacey cut in. “A WHOLE lot.”

I was barely seated between them when Stacey looked at me.

Llet her feel,” she urged. I nodded and looked at Cheryl, who reached over and squeezed my cock through my pants.

“Oh my God,” she said in a deep whisper. “You’re huuuuuuuuge.”

“Is this OK?” Stacey looked at me. “I’m so ready to go. So ready to do this.”

“Yeah…” I stammered. My head was still trying to catch up with my dick, which seemed to be calling the shots. “Are we going to your hotel?”

“Cheryl lives nearby,” she said quickly. “Let’s go there, where there will be more room.” Cheryl seemed to be in agreement, so we were off.

Cheryl’s SUV was parked outside. Stacey dragged me into the back seat. She took my cock out of my pants and began to suck it, showing it off so that Cheryl could see it in the rearview mirror.

“Look at this thing, Cheryl,” Stacey said as she stroked me. “Look at this fat cock.” She slapped it heavily in her hand.

“God, it’s so fat. So long,” Cheryl said as she gazed back at us. I was worried we might crash if Cheryl kept staring back, but luckily her house truly was close. I stuffed my cock back into my pants as best I could and we headed in.

“Bedroom, now.” Stacey barked as we entered. Cheryl grabbed me and drug me quickly to her bedroom. Both women pushed me onto the bed and quickly ripped my pants off.

“Strip for him,” Stacey commanded Cheryl, who seemed to be obeying her commands. Stacey, meanwhile, laid next to me and stroked my massive cock with exaggerated motion for Cheryl’s benefit. Cheryl began taking her clothes off. She really was quite hot. Cheryl began to rub her pussy as she watched Stacey stroke me. Finally, Stacey called her to the bed. Cheryl crawled over to us.

“Suck him, worship his cock like it deserves,” Stacey commanded. Cheryl began sucking feverishly on me while Stacey licked and played with the base of my cock and my balls.

Stacey took her clothes off and moved to straddle my face. I licked and sucked at her pussy while Cheryl continued to suck me. I felt Cheryl’s mouth come away from my dick, and she moved to straddle my lower half. I continued to feast on Stacey as I felt Cheryl sink my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

“Is that the biggest cock you’ve ever had?” Stacey asked Cheryl.

“Yessssssss….it’s so big….” Cheryl replied.

“You’ll do anything for that cock,” Stacey said, now a statement more than a question.

“Yes…fuck…anything….”

“Lick my nipples,” Stacey commanded. I felt Cheryl lean forward, obeying. Stacey began to moan loudly, being serviced by both me and Cheryl now.

Cheryl, too, was moaning as my cock explored deep inside her. I held her hips and pulled her down onto me, pushing myself as far into her as I could. She shuddered.

“Yes…cum. Cum on that huge cock,” Stacey urged her. “Cum for him.”

Cheryl’s body spasmed as Stacey removed herself from my mouth. Cheryl fell onto her hands as a wave of pleasure rolled through her.

“FUCK,” Cheryl yelled. “I’M COMINGGGGGGG.”

As her orgasm subsided, Cheryl rolled off of me and tried to compose herself. Stacey, meanwhile, spread her legs wide before me and motioned me toward her. I sunk into her waiting pussy as she threw her head back.

“Fuck me…fuck me…” Stacey said, urging me on. I increased my speed and the strength of each thrust. “YESSSSSS” she yelled. I was pounding her into the bed now. Cheryl was fingering herself as she watched the display. Stacey convulsed and screamed as she came.

“Please, fuck me again…I want that….I want all of that,” Cheryl pleaded.

Stacey looked up at me and nodded. “Fuck her. Make her feel all of you,” she said.

Stacey moved to the side of the bed and motioned for Cheryl to take a position laying down, her legs spread wide in front of me. I took each of Cheryl’s ankles into my hands and held her open as Stacey guided my massive cock once more into Cheryl’s waiting pussy.

“Tell him it’s huge, tell him it’s the best,” Stacey commanded Cheryl.

“It’s so good. The best. It’s the most beautiful big cock I’ve ever had,” Cheryl yelled as I sawed into her.

“Tell him.” Stacey said.

Cheryl looked up at me. “You have the most amazing cock. You’re the best fuck of my life. I’ve never been fucked like this. Ever.”

“Again!” Stacey yelled.

“I’VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED SO HARD, SO GOOD. I’VE NEVER HAD A COCK LIKE THIS” Cheryl screamed.

She began convulsing as another powerful orgasm crashed through her. She wailed as her entire body shook for what seemed like a minute.

Suddenly, I heard a noise from the doorway,

“What the fuck is going on??” A voice said.

I paused, my dick halfway in Cheryl’s pussy as I held her still-squirming legs wide open. I looked up and saw Steve.

“Stacey?” He said in disbelief. “MOM????”

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
“I’m sorry, are you mad at me?” Stacey asked as we walked from Cheryl’s house to the hotel.

“Well, I’m not happy that you tricked me,” I said. “Or that you nearly got me killed. I’ve never seen someone as mad as Steve was just then.”

We had made a hasty escape. Once the shock of the situation began to fade, Steve had started screaming at us. Cheryl soon joined him. I pulled my clothes on as quickly as I could. My socks were definitely still in Cheryl’s room. They screamed at us the whole way out of the house.

“Haha, I know,” Stacey said, pleased with herself. I gave her a raised eyebrow look of disapproval.

“Sorry,” she said. “I should have told you what I was up to. I just didn’t think you’d go for it if you knew.”

“Yeah, I probably wouldn’t have, and that’s the point!” I said. We walked along for a moment in silence. “How did you even…”

“Seduce her?” Stacey finished my question. “I didn’t think I was going to at first. I’ve never met her before, but I knew where she hangs out and what she looks like. I was about to go in and tell her what piece of shit her son is when Steve called and lied to me about where he was. Then I was just…so angry. I wanted him to know how it felt. What he had done to me, and to you, too. When I got in there and saw her…it just all came together.”

“How did you know she’d go for it when I got there?” I asked.

“Haha, how did I know she’d love your big cock as soon as she got her eyes on it? Are you kidding me?” She laughed. “Did you just grow that thing yesterday or something?”

“Maybe I did…” I shrugged. We walked a moment more.

“You have to admit,” she finally said. “It felt pretty good to see his face in that moment.”

“Yeah, I guess it did.” I nodded. It really did.

I said my goodbyes to Stacey at her hotel. She asked if I wanted to come up, but I declined. I’d had enough of the Steve saga, and Stacey was definitely part of the Steve drama. I took it easy the rest of the day, and slept heavy into the next. I woke up to a text from Kassi asking if I could go in to the store early. Steve would no longer be working there, and they were in need of someone for the morning shift. I agreed and got ready.

As I approached the store, I stopped in to the coffee shop. Sara seemed excited to see me. She was just as beautiful as always. She motioned for me to come down to the end of the bar to talk.

“Hey, stranger, whatya been up to?” She asked.

“Oh, it’s been a pretty crazy few days,” I said. “Hoping it gets a little calmer now.”

“Great! Hey, sorry I haven’t reached out,” she said, sheepishly. “I didn’t know what we…were…and I was so embarrassed by my friends and I figured you’d never want to talk to me again and maybe you just wanted a friend with benefits type thing and I didn’t want to seem too pushy and…oh my god. I’m doing it again.”

I laughed. “Totally fine. I like it,” I said. “I don’t know what we are, but I’d love to find out. Is that OK?”

“Yes. Please.” She seemed relieved.

We set a date for dinner the next night. I took my coffee and went to work. And I couldn’t have been happier.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
EPILOGUE:

I heard the door of my apartment open, and I hurried around the corner to find Sara there. She dropped her bags and looked at me, a smile on her face.

“Oh my God, I missed you so much!” She said as I grabbed her in my arms.

It was a few months after our first night together now. I’d started grad school, and Sara was still at the coffee shop. We’d see each other as often as we could. I was still working weekends at the camping store. Jenny had quit a few days after Steve, too embarrassed to be there anymore. The only person I shared the Cheryl story with was Kassi, since I knew she would keep it to herself. Otherwise, most people only knew that Steve was a liar and a jerk, and that Lisa and Jenny fell for his bullshit. I had remained out of the spotlight.

I returned to the fountain several times, hoping to see the shimmering blue light that I saw that fateful night. I had wishes stored up, but there were no magic lights and no lucky pennies. Nothing ever came true again. The fountain was just a fountain, but I was happy with what I had.

A few girls around town and around campus occasionally stopped into the store to chat to me, and I got a few knowing glances from girls who must have been friends of friends of someone who heard I had a big dick. I didn’t mind the attention. I got a few follow-ups from Stacey. We remained friendly, but I really just wanted to put everything behind me. I even got a drunken text from Cheryl one night at about 1:30 am asking if I wanted to come over for a drink. I didn’t respond at all to that one. Kassi and I were cool, which was great. One night, while we were closing up the store together, Kassi asked if I wanted to fuck. That was it - not ‘go get a beer,’ not ‘go hang out.’ All business, that Kassi. I’d had to decline, though. I told her I was dating Sara now, and had a good thing going. She congratulated me, and never said anything about hooking up again.

Now, Sara was in my doorway just getting back from being out of town a few days at her aunt’s funeral. We had agreed it was not the right time to meet her family, and I had classes, so I stayed behind. She pushed me against the wall with a loud thump and kissed me. An angry knock came through the wall.

“Sorry, Mrs. DeMarco!” We yelled in unison. I put my finger to my lips to remind Sara we needed to be quiet until we were in the bedroom, which I had tried to soundproof a bit.

We pulled our clothes off and Sara pushed me onto the bed.

“I’ll tell you about my trip, but first I need this thing inside me,” she said. She started stroking my cock with both hands as her full, beautiful tits bounced rhythmically. I was leaking precum from a few days of sexual inactivity, and Sara lapped it up greedily.

“I seriously may never get used to how huge this thing is,” she said as she marveled at it, as if for the first time.

I flipped her onto her back and kneeled between her legs. I laid my cock heavily on her stomach, letting it stretch up her body. How she took all it inside her small frame, I still did not know. She ran her hand along it, admiring it.

“Babe,” she said, hesitantly.

“Yeah?” I asked, taking in the sight of her laid out in front of.

“I really missed you. Like, a lot. Like, I just kept thinking about how everything is better when you’re around and how I hate it when we have to be away from each other and then, ya know…there’s sex which is like mind-blowing but also really lovely and sweet and I’m just…”

“Rambling?” I said.

“Ugh…sorry….I just…”

“Is there something you want to say to me?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I said.

She smiled. “Ok, great. That’s really great.”

“Now,” she said, gripping my cock, her smile turning to a devilish grin. “Put this big fucking dick in me,”

THE END