Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This story is so much better than your new one, finish this one!
This is his newest, but 2 of his older stories (Jan and Feb'09 respectively) were recently bumped. I too would like to see this continued shortly.

Your pictures are awesome though, I will have to make a closer examination while I wait :)

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
Part 9: Making Progress

Jake put his clothes back on, noting the tenderness in his groin from all the effort. He once again positioned the long hanging appendage so that it would snake down his boxer brief leg, and then pulled up his pants and put his shirt.

Making his way to the door, he waved at Nora, and held it open for Kate as she waved at Nora and headed out the door. They both headed down the hallway back towards the buildings entrance. At about the halfway point, Kate grabbed Jake and forced him up against the wall and kissed him passionately. He wasn't sure what came over her, but he would never pass up the chance to make out with a beautiful girl, even one who had just swallowed a cup of his man broth. After a minute of so of some intense tonsil hockey and groping, she pulled away.

“Jake, I've wanted to do that since last night, but please don't tell anyone ok?”

“Why, what's the big deal?”

“Look I sort of got drug into this thing because a friend of mine recommended me to the elders, and while I'll admit that I'm a bit of a size queen, I don't like the thought of pleasing a bunch of strange guys. I really just want to please one guy. I really just want to please you!” She said with a wink while subtly biting her lower lip.

Excited about being lusted over by a hot girl, Jake didn't know how to respond so he simply pulled her in close, and gave her a big hug. Thirty seconds into the hug, for the first time in a while, Jake felt a tingle in his groin. It started slowly and built in intensity as they embraced.

“Kiss me again.” He said softly.

And with that they locked into a heated embrace tongues entwined, searching out and exploring each others mouths. The tingling feeling was all too familiar to Jake, and he knew that his penis was in fact becoming erect as they kissed. Determined not to stop, he pulled Kate in closer and continued plunging his tongue into her mouth while squeezing her firm ass with his free hands.

“Ummmpphhh! What the fuck is that?” She pulled away from him without warning looking down at the same time.

Jake looked down as well, knowing that his once dormant flesh had in fact awakened. Where the baggy jeans he wore hid the soft version of his new tool quite well, there was no hiding the obscene bulge that ran down his pant leg that night. Kate stood mouth agape like in a trance, and then slowly extended her hands out and began to stroke the firm downward pointed flesh through his jeans.

“Holy shit Jake, look at this thing!” Kate said squeezing her hands around it, one working the top half, and the other working the bottom.

Jake did look, and the more he looked and Kate stroked, the harder and longer it got.

“Oh my God Jake, stroking your giant cock is making my pussy soooo wet, and to think I already came while you drowned me in your cum a few minutes ago!” She exclaimed never taking her eyes off the bulge in his pants.

Jake again pulled her in towards him, and kissed her more passionately than ever. He then pushed her away far enough to make eye contact.

“Kate, we can't do anything here.” He said looking around. “But we could go back to my dorm room?”

“Yeah, I think I'd like that!” She said with a sly smile still grasping his flesh through the pant material.

And with that they headed back down the hallway towards the exit. Jake found it difficult to walk with the hard member snaking down his pants, but he managed, and lucky for him it was dark outside so no one on the campus could really see what was going on down there.

When they arrived at his dorm, he unlocked the door and opened it for Kate. She immediately went inside taking off her shirt and throwing it on the bed as she crossed the room. Before he had even shut the door, she had turned and sat on the bed, and was stroking her pussy mound through her tight jeans while facing him. The scene was extremely erotic, and Jake loved every minute of it. Jake then shut the door, leaned back against it, and watched the show.

She worked the visible camletoe through her jeans for several minutes with one hand, while alternating lifting one boob and then the other to her mouth with her free hand. He liked watching her small hand grasp her large orbs, and the way she swirled her tongue around each nipple as she lifted it to her mouth was driving him crazy!

“Oh fuck that looks hot Kate!”

Deciding to move the project forward she quickly stood up, and then pulled down her tight jeans. As she did this he noticed that her pussy had eaten part of her boy short style panties, and that the fabric around her bulging lips was very wet. She then put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them to the floor kicking them off her feet as she did. Returning to her seated position on the bed, she spread her legs slightly in order to let Jake take in the view, and she continued working her now naked pussy and boobs with both hands.

Her pussy was the sort you read about, but rarely saw outside of men's magazines. It wasn't small, but it looked extremely tight and had no visible inner lips of any kind. She had tan lines, and the perfect white flesh surrounding her womb entrance was completely shaved. Had he seen just a picture of her pussy and not known her age, he would have probably guessed that he was looking at a very young, possibly illegally aged girl.

“Kate, you are fucking driving me nuts making me watch that!”

“Well if you don't want to watch you don't have to, but I suggest you free that huge cock of yours before coming over here.”

“Ok.” Jake answered intently and for the second time that night, disrobed himself slowly for effect.

“Oh my God Jake, it's just fucking unbelievable!”

After kicking off his boxers, he looked down again taking in the sight of his newly formed manhood. While not completely erect, it had retained a bit of the hardness achieved earlier, and he was sporting what looked to be at least eleven inches of fat semi-erect cock meat.

“Yeah I guess it is pretty good isn't it?” He said feeling very proud.

He started to make his way over to the bed where Kate lay still stroking herself, but before he got completely there, she reached out and again started pulling on his tool with both hands greedily. Her grip assured him that she meant business, and the look in her eyes confirmed she was enjoying herself.

“I could do this all night baby!”

“Trust me I could watch you do that all night!” He responded leaning down to kiss her.

As their tongues became entwined, the familiar tingling in his stomach returned telling him that things were going to be firming up again, and sure enough within minutes of this he felt the blood rushing to his crotch. Breaking away from her lips for a moment, he glanced down in order to see the effect all the attention was really having on his tool as he had not actually seen it hard yet. Between Kate's still stroking hands, he could make out a very thick, very long slab of flesh that was sticking nearly straight out from his groin.

“Oh shit Kate... Keep doing that... It's getting harder!” Jake groaned.

He looked up to see Kate's expression, and found her staring at his crotch with her mouth slightly agape and her eyes wide open. Although he had never really experienced any of this before, he was sure she looked exactly like what a woman in heat should look like.

“Oh baby, I need you to fuck my wet pussy with your big cock. Can you do that for me?”

“Um, are you sure?”

“Please give it to me now.”

“Ok.”

Having never used his new and improved cock for sex, he figured he ought to take it easy, for both her sake and his own. Kate had other ideas, and with a firm grip and a swift tug on his appendage, she managed to lodge the fat head of his dong into the wet opening of her womb.

“Oh my God!” She squealed mouth and eyes wide open.

Jake felt enormous pressure on the tip of his tool, and he looked down and watched his fat helmet pulsate at the entrance of her pussy. He had never had problems penetrating a girl before, especially not ones who were dripping wet like Kate was, and it filled him with a sense of pride and self confidence. This new emotion quickly washed over him making him think things he had never thought of before.

“Are you going to take that fat dick or what baby?” He growled.

He had never said anything like that to a girl before, but he liked how it sounded and saying it made his dick even harder. Kate lay back on the bed with her mouth wide open, but her eyes were now tightly closed.

“Oh fuck that's thick... Got to get... Unghhhhh...” She moaned pulling on his cock even harder with both hands.

Finally he watched and felt the head of his cock penetrate her moist opening, and it felt like a vise had clamped down on the tip of his pole.

“Oh shit, you're gonna split me in two pieces!” Kate squealed loudly.

Pausing only for moment to catch her breath, she immediately starting pulling him into her womb again. Jake felt like a young boy with a new toy as he watched this writhing, beautiful girl take his enormous phallus into her body. Rather than helping at all, he just let her do all the work. He watched intently as more and more of his meat disappeared into her amazing body and her technique seemed to help with this task. After pulling as much cock as she could into herself, she would pause, pull the newly moistened member out several inches and then plunge it back in again trying to moisten more of his thick tool.

“Ohhhhhh fuck!” She screamed as she panted loudly between groans.

Jake looked down and could see that she had managed to pull about eight hard inches of his manhood into her pussy, but as she continued tugging he felt a new sensation at the tip of his cock on each upstroke. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but he had never felt anything like it before and wasn't sure if something was wrong.

“What is that I'm rubbing against?” He asked.

“Oh shit you're bottoming me out!” She moaned eyes still closed tightly. “I'm going to cum on your dick so fucking hard baby!”

Thinking this might make Kate apprehensive about continuing using him as a human fuck toy was a mistake. Rather than slowing her pace or the amount force she was using, she pulled harder and faster like a woman possessed! This went on for several minutes and then she took a deep breath and suddenly stopped tugging.

“Ohhhhhh fuuuuccckkkkk I'm cummminnnnggggg!” She screamed.

Her whole body tensed up, and her pussy spasmed wildly around his cock. He was feeling what was sure to be his first female orgasm. During this her birthing muscles tried very hard to expel the large intruder, but netierh Jake or his penis wanted to evacuate just yet. He forced his huge tool into her writhing insides even deeper than she had pulled him in before, and began long rhythmic strokes pulling his moistened tool all the way out, and then jamming it back in her gaping slit. He watched as her entire pussy gripped and rubbed his fat tool as it made it's way in and out of her opening. He liked how her inner lips stretched obscenely as he pulled out, and then disappeared back into her body on each down stroke.

“Ohhhhhh fuuuuccckkkkk meeeeeee!” She yelled still vibrating from her orgasm.

The friction against the tip of his cock was creating an intense feeling in the pit of his stomach, and he knew that if he continued like he was, it wouldn't be long before he needed to cum as well. He tried to think of non-sexual things in order to extend his performance, and while this worked to some degree, Kate's hot body and tight pussy was working against his plan. He decided that he would pull back a bit, and not ram the tip of his penis into the end of her love canal. This made for shorter, faster strokes, and while it lessened the sensation around his helmet certainly prolonging the encounter, Kate really seemed to enjoy it.

“Uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, uh!” She grunted in time with each inward stroke and then screamed. “Pound me with your fucking horse cock!”

Jake kept this up for another ten minutes or so and wanted to go for more, but Kate came five more times each time more intense than the one before it, and each one constricted and tugged on his cock forcing the man milk in balls to start its escape.

“Fuck I'm going to cum baby!” Jake shouted.

He immediately withdrew his member from her pulsating pussy, and before even getting the tip out of her the stream of cum had already started flowing. The initial arc of fluid drizzled onto her lower abdomen, and once he got a hold of his cannon and aimed it, he started pumping the hot white jizz all over her stomach and lower chest. While not as impressive as the load he let loose earlier in the evening, it was still copious enough to be considered a record breaker, and Kate didn't seem to be complaining

Speaking of Kate, she laid on her back her body motionless, but was still breathing hard as he emptied his nut juice onto her belly. Once his orgasm subsided, Kate sat up a bit brushed his hand aside and started tugging and squeezing on his cock with both hands making sure she got all the cream out of him.

“Holy shit Jake I've never cum that much before!” She said with a wink and then sat up completely and started sucking on his tool furiously trying to suck the remaining juices from his body.

As she cleaned up his softening but still immense tool, Jake knew good things were headed his way. He had just had sex with the hottest chick he had ever met, and his new found confidence made him think there was probably no one he couldn't get.

Bane69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way,

I hope that your still ironing out plot lines/twists for this. Would love to see where you take this story. So bump for hopefull continuation.