The French

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by horse713, Oct 23, 2008.

1. horse713

horse713 New Member

Everybody always talks about how Italians are known for being hung. Well, it seems to me that the French are just as big if not bigger. In my opinion, the French are underrated in the package department. I am French and Irish and I know my endowment didn't come from the Emerald Isle. Also, I saw a size survey where French men had the biggest avg flaccid size (4.7) and the biggest erect size (6.2) out of all the countries. C'mon guys. Give us Frenchies respect. :biggrin1:

2. crossy

Gold Member

The fact is that Sarcozy (albeit an Hungarian) has a wiener 22cm and 10cm circumference. This was reported by the Red Cross.

3. jp

jp
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never been with a french guy, but my ex had always spoken about how big french guys are. I believe! My ex is British, so there is a bit more credibility coming from him.

4. zalder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi guys,

I'm french, and I like the size of my dick (7'4, 18.5 - 19 cm, take a look at my pics:) ) and I didn't know about the stats. Participating in a dick posting website, I feel that as is the case everywhere, the french dick comes in all shapes and sizes :)

5. Xcuze

Gold Member

France is an extremely mixed race country so your point is somewhat skewed. Penis size comes from heritage not the surroundings you are born into. I bet the biggest dicks in France belong to the ethnic minorities descended from Africa. Of which there are many.

6. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    Last year I was sailing all around Europe, Spain, Greece, Italy France etc. I have to say the French have the biggest dicks of all that I saw. So I totally agree with you. And besides when they whisper in my ear, it definitely makes my dick bigger.

7. houtx48

Gold Member

i dated a french guy once ,just the accent make you ass tingle and your toes curl, and yeah he had nice dick too.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

9. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    had a couple of little 'flings' with Frenchmen while in France, must admit they are very passionate lovers (even in a sleazy bar setting they grope you in a sensual way, lol). Never had a complaint about the dick size either, but mostly I remember that they were very into 'making love' to you, no 'wham bam thank you ma'am' for them.

vive la France!

Draft saved Draft deleted