The friend list

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by musclebare9, Jan 18, 2012.

1. musclebare9

Gold Member

There are different views on adding friends here at LPSG. Some limit it to people that they chat with or frequently message while others add anyone that requests friendship. I typically fall in the latter group that adds anyone although I have denied a few. There are some friends that I message frequently and others that are just on the list.

Anyway, I decided to start looking through the friend list. I only checked the first 9 and found that 4 were banned and 2 had not visited the site in 2-3 years. It would be nice if people who were permanently banned would be removed from everyone's friend list.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

AGREED!

A question of mine: when in private chat why are we not able to see who is checking us out?

3. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm in the 'former' group, and a few minutes ago began a Thread about Incoming Friend Requests..... ( below. No intention of Hijacking yours.)

http://www.lpsg.org/284102-does-anyone-else-have-more.html

I'm more intrigued by the second part of your statement, and wonder if you've had or plan a 'Spring Clean' of your Friends ?

I cleanse my Friends regularly, by the way. :biggrin1:

Joe

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

No real reason. I just decided to start at the top of my friends list and see what each was up to.

Draft saved Draft deleted