The Friend Zone - Do Men Have One?

D

deleted299888

Short answer: yes, I do have a "Friend Zone" that the occasional woman will fall into. Same way it works for women, it also does for me; she's nice/funny/intelligent/witty/whatever, but just not attractive enough for me to want to fuck, let alone pursue a relationship with.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies:
Do you have male friends?
Did you ever want to have sex with him?
If so, what changed your mind to no, he's in the "friend zone"?
Would you ever have sex with him if the chance presented itself?

I have a lot of male friends.
I get on better with blokes than girls as I have little tolerance for bitching, sniping and gossiping and girls do that far too much.

Well, yes, I cannot pretend I have never fancied them. Not all of them, but some. No.... wait..... Yep I think I fancied 'em all :rolleyes:

What changed my mind? They put me in THEIR friend zone!!! :eek:

I am this girl.....

Yes. See: Fat Chicks

Short answer: yes, I do have a "Friend Zone" that the occasional woman will fall into. Same way it works for women, it also does for me; she's nice/funny/intelligent/witty/whatever, but just not attractive enough for me to want to fuck, let alone pursue a relationship with.

:cool:

So I automatically go to the 'friend' zone. I do not pass go, I do not collect £200 I just go straight to jail and am the one they call when they've has a tiff with their GF or wife or their Dad's unwell or they want to talk about work or if they just want a laugh and some entertainment! :redface:

Doh!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Men:
Do you have female friends? Yes

Did you ever want to have sex with her? With a few
If so, what changed your mind to no, she's in the "friend zone"? They are in the friend zone...
Would you ever have sex with her if the chance presented itself? If we become in love... yeah... don't want to ruin our friendship, but if she can assure me that it wouldn't ruin a thing, I would go for it.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men:
Do you have female friends? Yes, I do. Many.
Did you ever want to have sex with her? Not with all of them.
If so, what changed your mind to no, she's in the "friend zone"? There are some with whom I never wanted to have sex. With others I simply developped a nice friendship and that was it. With others I just never had the opportunity.Would you ever have sex with her if the chance presented itself? Depending on which one (friend). I would have sex with some of them. Others are just friends.

But I'm bisexual, honey. I have the whole universe of possibilities.:biggrin1: LOL

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have female friends?
Yes...many
Did you ever want to have sex with any of them?
The thought has crossed my mind now and then but...
Would you ever have sex with any of them if the chance presented itself?
No

same

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I have female friends. They are usually married or involved with someone. Sure I would like to have sex with some of them. I would fantasize about it. Then I'm reminded that for some women they want to have a connection with the person they're having sex with, not just having sex to have sex. So if I consider their friendship important enough to me, I'll try to respect them as friends. But as time goes on I seem to get to know them more as a person with feelings instead of something just to satisfy my dick with. Then it's too awkward, so they would have to be the aggressor then if they wanted sex. Makes sense?

These two answers = my position on this.