The Fucking Of My Life

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bthegreat, Aug 13, 2009.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Last Night Was The Best.

I have a new friend Chad who is super cool and he and I know just about everything about one another, but last night we really did. He knows that I have had sex with guys before but last night he told me that he wanted to try it out and I asked him who he wanted to try it out with and he said me.

So I was shocked and I was excited that he said me. So we planned it out and everything. He got off from work before me so he went to my apartment and waited for me. As soon as I got home we were at it.

We did everything and that's what I like the most. I like sucking dick, getting sucked, rimming, getting rimmed, fucking, and getting fucked.

So when it was my turn to get fucked it was mindblowing. I was on my back with my legs in the air. Chad is about 9 inches and thick. No LIE!

He was pounding away and I had came without jerking off, twice while he was fucking me. It was amazing. Then I started to ride him as he was laying down and I came again. The last time I came was when we were blowing eachother and I came in his mouth. It was the first time I had came without doing anything to my own cock.

Of course he came, but only twice. Me on the other hand was on the winning side. Chad enjoyed it so much that he asked if we can do it again. I just hope that all this sex doesn't destroy our friendship that we had at first but I'm super glad that we've done this because I want to experience that again and again.

2. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

Good for you! It is nice to have great sex like that. You just have to be careful about how the friendship will go from here, because this will definitely change things.

3. Explorer

Explorer New Member

Glad to hear you had a good time bro. Sounds like he hit your spot and hit it well. My bf loves it when I hit his... Like lickme said just be careful with the friendship.

Shit 9" can you walk, lol...

4. houtx48

Gold Member

nine inch dick in lubbock? you'd better get an aggie in to measure.

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

bthegreat, change your percentages.

6. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    He's not from Lubbock, he's from Dallas, but we go to school at Tech. LOL

7. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Why should I change my percentage? I'm just experiencing man.

8. pablo59

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, that was hot post man. It sounds like you guys definitely hit each other's buttons! It seems there was no regrets afterwards, especially if he wants to do it again. I would say that it has probably improved your relationship.

9. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Oh to be a fly on the wall to watch two, hunky versatile men getting busy...
    Next time, get it on film!! :biggrin:

J/K (well, sorta)... glad that you had fun while experimenting. Just don't stress over what it means or how it defines you or your friend. Life is too short to not enjoy oneself.

10. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    thanks man

11. Ickday

Ickday Member

Hahahahahahahaha

I love how the percentages are what defines us here. && I'm not trying to sound smart, they really do. First thing after reading the story, I looked at his and went 'nah.'

But what a story! Sounds like a friend I had awhile ago (save a few inches :p). It ended badly. Be careful!

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

But it can end well too, or not end at all. Brandon you are so friggin' cute. I'm glad you found a buddy you can know everything about. I've got a sympathetic hard-on.

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I meant it as a poke at people who try to categorize others. Altho, If you enjoyed taking a huge one up the butt, you may be more than 30% gay.
    If he thinks that was the screwing of his life, just wait until Congress raises taxes to pay for the Social Security shortfall, and all the new programs. You are going to get screwed big time. OOOWWWW! Damn! They didn't even use lube.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Well, by strict percentages, doesn't he just have to take it up the butt up to or including 30% before he has to change percentages? He could go up to say 34% before he has to round up. :tongue:

15. Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Member

Current GF.... takes it all and asks for more

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I really don't care what percentage a person is of either orientation. Make sure you don't harass me, and I don't care.
    Also, Mods, could you ask Rob to create a percentage that is 100% me-sexual? I will list that as my own.

17. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I agree, I might be more than 30% gay. I don't know.

18. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's okay bro'. The more freedom the better.

19. AG08

Gold Member

When you get older like me (that is in your early 40s), you really don't give a crap about labels. Just do what you want and let others "label" you if that's what makes them feel better. Who really cares what other think anyways? I sure don't. Maybe when I was younger I was more concerned, but trust me, as you get older, you just don't give a shit anymore. You only get one ride through this life so enjoy it!

I really wish that when I was younger I had the guts to go with my feelings and not worry about what others thought. I have always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy. Being in a committed marriage now, I'll never know. I don't think I would have made a lifestyle out of it, but it would have been an experience. Things weren't as open back then as they are today. In my younger days, being called "gay" was about the worst thing you could be called. If you actually were gay, you could end up severely beaten or dead. I was really attracted to 3 of my many buddies back then, but I never did anything about it because I was terrified of the backlash. The fact that one of those guys was an extreme homophobe certainly made me resist acting on impulse. It would have ruined my reputation in my fraternity and on campus. I'm always amazed that guys today have more freedom today than ever before to experiment, yet they have become more prudish than at any other time in all male environments like a locker room or shower room. Towel dancing and using shower stalls were unheard of in my day and were a sure sign that a guy was "gay". Bizzare!

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

That's why I like boxers.

Draft saved Draft deleted