The Fucking Of My Life

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you get older like me (that is in your early 40s), you really don't give a crap about labels. Just do what you want and let others "label" you if that's what makes them feel better. Who really cares what other think anyways? I sure don't. Maybe when I was younger I was more concerned, but trust me, as you get older, you just don't give a shit anymore. You only get one ride through this life so enjoy it!

I really wish that when I was younger I had the guts to go with my feelings and not worry about what others thought. I have always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy. Being in a committed marriage now, I'll never know. I don't think I would have made a lifestyle out of it, but it would have been an experience. Things weren't as open back then as they are today. In my younger days, being called "gay" was about the worst thing you could be called. If you actually were gay, you could end up severely beaten or dead. I was really attracted to 3 of my many buddies back then, but I never did anything about it because I was terrified of the backlash. The fact that one of those guys was an extreme homophobe certainly made me resist acting on impulse. It would have ruined my reputation in my fraternity and on campus. I'm always amazed that guys today have more freedom today than ever before to experiment, yet they have become more prudish than at any other time in all male environments like a locker room or shower room. Towel dancing and using shower stalls were unheard of in my day and were a sure sign that a guy was "gay". Bizzare!

Thanks, I'm doing whatever it is that I want to do without worrying about what people think.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree... pretty much with everything you said. I'm 57 and frankly, I DON'T give a shit what people think. I'm an ex gun-carrying lawman, a trucker now, and musician (well the first two don't count as far as free thinking) so I've always been an individual free thinker anyway.

I have to tell you that while the idea of kissing another guy or more isn't appealing to me AT ALL...if thats YOUR thing..then so be it. Non of MY business. I have enough problems worrying about me! But I have found that while individual people can be very cool....when they get into groups..there's your problem. One feeds off the other, and before you know it... violence happens because one person is homophobic or racist or whatever. I've found that people come up with the stupidest ideas when they are in group (groupthink perhaps?)

Of course, I have to say that I was accused of being gay a few times because I didn't go along to get along with some stupid idea one of my co-workers came up with...and you know what I did? I got up the one guys face and asked him "what if I am gay...what the fuck are you going to do about it?". As one would expect...he didn't say anything but put his head down... Just because I'm open minded DOESN'T mean IM a Pussy.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When you get older like me (that is in your early 40s), you really don't give a crap about labels. Just do what you want and let others "label" you if that's what makes them feel better. Who really cares what other think anyways? I sure don't. Maybe when I was younger I was more concerned, but trust me, as you get older, you just don't give a shit anymore. You only get one ride through this life so enjoy it!...
I totally agree with AG on this. :smile:

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, I'm doing whatever it is that I want to do without worrying about what people think.

Dude, be cool and don't worry about other people thinking you're gay. You are having great sex with a buddy. Enjoy it and see where it goes. Maybe the 2 of you will get married to each other. Maybe the sex will die out and it will be the homo secret of 2 hetro buds.

Enjoy. Play safe.