The Full Moon

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Here's a part of a story idea I had for another Halloween-themed story, but I'm not super pumped about it so I thought I'd just write the good part and let everyone's imaginations do the rest. As always, all characters are consenting adults.

The clouds parted slowly. Jim watched from the edge of the woods as the moonlight crept across the clearing toward Alex and Jackie.

“Wanna watch?” Alex sneered at Jackie.

Jackie’s face contorted and she put her hand on her hip, disgusted.

“Sure, whatever,” she said. “Just so long as it happens or I’m outta here.”

Alex dropped his pants, his skinny legs visible. His dick was now poking out. It was…small and ordinary.

“Whew,” Jim thought. He never seriously considered it, but any fears that Jackie and Alex were having some sort of an affair went out the window. It seemed absurd now - Jackie’s contempt for Alex had always been unwavering, and for good reason. His vile comments mixed with his runty appearance made him loathsome to everyone who met him. Between the disgust she had for him and his unremarkable dick, there was nothing for Jackie to be attracted to. Still, why was she even here?

The moonlight reached Alex’s foot and slowly made its way up his leg. As it did, Alex’s leg began shaking slightly.

His leg seemed to fill out at the calf and then the thigh, as though the muscle was growing. Jim stared, not believing his own eyes.

As the moonlight continued to move over Alex, he smiled a wicked smile at Jackie.

The look on Jackie’s face was different now. Disgust had been replaced with something like intrigue. No…anticipation. She licked her lips unconsciously as she took a step toward Alex.

Jim was confused. Why had Jackie even agreed to come out here? And the mattress? Had Alex planned to make a move on Jackie? In an open field?

Jackie took another step toward Alex, facing him about a foot away now, blocking Jim’s view slightly. A cruel smile spread across Alex’s face as he continued to stare at Jackie.

The moonlight bathed them both as Jackie dropped to her knees. Alex was no longer blocked by Jackie, and Jim had a full view. Alex was growing. His muscles rippled and expanded in his arms and chest, which was now covered in hair. He was taller now, too, about four or five inches taller, towering over Jackie.

But what shocked Jim the most was the same thing that had captured Jackie’s gaze. Alex’s cock grew, fatter and longer. It remained flaccid, but grew more than Jim could believe. It was immense now - larger than anything Jim had seen before. It swayed, thick and heavy between Alex’s legs, hanging over his low and expanding ballsack.

Alex threw his head back, his hair was longer now and his eyes glowed yellow. He stretched his now-muscular arms out wide as he howled at the moon. At the same time, Jackie took the huge head of Alex’s cock into her mouth. He howled again as it became harder and somehow bigger.

Jackie looked up at Alex, stroking his massive cock in her hands.

“Will you shut the fuck up?” She said, annoyed. “I’m not here for the theatrics.”

Alex grinned, looking down at her. “What are you here for?” he growled.

“You know what I’m here for,” she said as she squeezed his cock and pulled toward herself. A huge drop of precum leaked from the tip and she licked it off hungrily.

“I want to hear it,” he snarled at her. “I need to hear it if you want it…”

She stared at him with loathing in her eyes.

“I want…” she said slowly, not wanting to complete the sentence.

“Yes….?”

“I want you to…”

“Who?” he cut her off. “Say my name.”

“I want you…Alex,” her voice was filled with disgust at the mere mention of his name, then she looked down at his massive appendage in her hands. Her voice softened as she continued. “To fuck me with this huge cock.”

She took it deep in her mouth, and Alex held her head, pushing it further in. To Jim’s amazement, Jackie didn’t try to stop him. Instead, she seemed to be doing her best to take as much as she could. Alex was moving his hips, fucking Jackie’s mouth with as much of his fat cock as her small mouth would allow.

“Fuck,” she gasped as she released it from her mouth and stared at it. “You’re fucking huge. It’s…unbelievable. Every time.”

Jackie stood and turned toward the mattress. She grabbed Alex’s cock in her hand and led him. He strutted confidently behind her. This was not the usual Alex anymore.

Jackie took her clothes off, her pale body and long red hair seemed to glow in the moonlight. Alex reached out and roughly grabbed one of her breasts, rubbing his thumb over the nipple. Jackie seemed to recoil at his touch.

“Knock it off,” she said, swatting his hand away.

Jackie turned and lowered herself to the mattress on all fours. Alex knelt behind her, taking his massive cock into his hand.

Jim watched, stunned, as Alex rubbed the huge cockhead along Jackie’s pussy. She seemed to melt as soon as it touched her. Her arms seemed to buckle and her head bounced up as she closed her eyes and let out a passionate moan. Jim couldn’t believe what was happening. He wasn’t sure what was most shocking - the sheer size of Alex’s cock, the fact that Jackie was even letting Alex touch her, or the fact that she seemed to be enjoying it…really enjoying it. And what did she mean, ‘every time?’ Is this where she disappeared to every month?

Alex pushed into Jackie, and she moaned louder. She winced as he pushed further in. She spread her legs more and reached back to pull her asscheeks apart, giving him more access. He bit his lip as he pushed into her more and more.

“God, you’re fucking huge,” she moaned. “Give it to me…give me all of it.”

Jim’s eyes widened as he watched Alex push all of his immense size into Jackie. She screamed with pleasure as his Alex’s hips ground into her ass. Alex reached down and took a handful of Jackie’s hair, pulling her up off her hands. He reach his other hand around and grabbed her breast. This time, she didn’t protest. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in the feeling of his huge cock buried deep inside her. She ground her ass into him as he held her tightly against his body. Any disgust she had for him seemed to be long gone, replaced with an animalistic sexual urge to have him - to have IT - inside her.

Alex moved his hand up to Jackie’s throat.

“You love this, don’t you, you stuck up bitch?” Alex barked at her.

Her mouth fell open and she screamed “YES!”

Alex threw his head back and howled. Jackie’s body shook as she came.