the full "Screech" sex tape

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoyed Colin Ferrell tape quite a bit. I found that the girl was pretty hot. As a straight man, I was okay with not seeing that much of Colin.

Colin Farrell was so funny in that tape. Between his "Yew arr so fuckin' beyeewtifuls", I was compelled to stifle a lot of laughter. He must have filmed that sex tape back when he was making "Daredevil". Colin Farrell had a bigger dick than Mr. Diamond.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can I plz have the last 15 mins of my life back ? lol

I have wanted to see his cock since I heard about how big it was on Howard Stern. I believe 10" was the claim on there.
Granted he wasn't small like FRED DURST but with all the hyperbole about his meat I was expecting so much more.
He is average by most standards but with this crew he would be more on the small side. Colin was rumored to be wellhung also but again he was not, though I think he may have been bigger than Screech. Can't be certain since I don't think I saw him rock hard as I was scanning through the clip wheeras Colin was quite hard.

:banana:
HORSE

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am totally surprised this thread made it to 4 pages with only 5000+ views, should be more negativity around than that. Yuk, I wonder how he got that name now I got a pretty good idea.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have watched it from start to finish...and it is boring.

He uses a few flattering elements in the first scene with the bathtub (low lighting, bubbles, lack of visual depth) to make his dick look somewhat formidable soft. When the lights are on and he has a fucking binocular lense on his cock, he screws that (marginal) illusion royally, lol.

That said, his girth is definitely above average, so I don't see why everyone's saying his dick is tiny because it's not. That girl trying to put on the condom was fucking retarded and made me cringe (even Dustin thought that was dumb if you listen). The man's definitely got some girth to throw around and a huge, though oddly misshapen, head. Girth I would estimate somewhere close to 6" around by the head.

Since he was never fully hard and he looked in some shots to be sporadically above 6" in length, I'm going to say he's probably somewhere around 6.5" when fully erect. Dustin's reportedly a pretty tall guy (about 6 feet), so that would look a little more average on him than if he were significantly shorter, as opposed to Colin Farrell, who's shorter but had better camera angles on his side (he looked about 6" long at best).

So in short, is he the 10" he claims he was? Not by a long shot! But I don't think he's ugly, and his dick isn't small. I think he's really annoying, an attention-seeker, and an egomaniac with nothing particularly good about him to back his own delusions. And his video sucks bigtime.