The Fur Ball Experience... mine and yours

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though I have spoken of this in other threads, I am curious as to how many other men have had similar experiences to my own when it comes to our built in fur coats.

The first thing was that as my fur coat began to grow I started looking at my family to figure out where it came from and with whom I shared this trait. In my case it came from my Mother's side of the family. My Maternal Grandfather looked like a bear rug. His entire family had been killed in the San Francisco earthquake so little is known before that point in time.

I have one male cousin from the same blood line. My Maternal Grandfather would have also been his Maternal Grandfather. He has more hair on his legs than I, but, very little on the upper body in comparison.

My Paternal side has very little body hair, my Father shaved, but his ability to grow a full beard was nil.

My own hair growth started with my arms and those were hairy before I hit my teens. My facial hair started at about 12-13 years old I would guess and by the time I was graduating from HS I could shave a full beard. It did continue to thicken and climb after to where it now grows high on my cheeks if I don't shave those areas, but that is the facial hair story.

My body hair started when I was about 15 and by my senior year in HS I had two patches on my back near where my ribs were and there was a patch in the center of my chest.

The rest went absolutely nuts when I hit my 20's and by my 30's it covered my chest, back, shoulders and abdomen.

At age 17 is was injured in a horseback riding accident damaging one testicle. It is unknown if this slowed things down or not. I know that I now need male HRT and I anticipate the hair growth really taking off again when that is done properly.

My MD who had started this passed away unexpectedly last year and I now have to start at square one again.

IN HS the hair did not seem to be a big thing. I was in sports at that time and I was not the only one with hair so it was not anything out of the ordinary.

When I started becoming comfortable with who I was as a gay man my experiences were varied. I dated (and quite a bit more) a wide variety of men of all kinds of backgrounds simply because it is experiencing life.

There were some interesting common threads when it came to those who did not like or wanted me to shave my body and facial hair. It seemed that strangely virtually all of those individuals had little to no body hair themselves of any kind not because of removal on their part but because of what genetics gave them. The most vocal one was a fellow who did not need to shave any more often than twice per month and had very small amounts of hair even in comparison to average.

While I was hairy I never discriminated against any other individual because they were or were not. I never in my earlier years did this because I felt it unkind and because I always was able to find something in each individual I found erotic so I would concentrate on that even though body hair would have been a definite plus in my eyes.

At the same time there were individuals who definitely discriminated against me because I was hairy.

In the end I found that I had to discriminate in order to be happy. I started looking for extremely hairy individuals, not because I cared, but because I found that a fellow furball would accept me hairy and bearded because it simply became a non-issue. We could dispense with trying to be something we were not.

In some ways I consider the beard to be a separate issue. Many years ago I considered my facial hair and it's rather heavy and rapid growth to be a negative. When I tried "clean shaven" I was shaving constantly to maintain it. Because I had lighter hair color when I was younger it did not look like stubble it looked like I was simply "unclean". It took me considerable effort to maintain a clean shaven face and that was what I resented. For a while I gave in to a moustache and it was still a pain in the neck. I am one of those lucky or unlucky who can grow a huge handlebar if I want it, and for a while I did the whole thing with moustache wax and all. In about 1988 I finally gave up and let the beard grow out. I have never looked back and have maintained a full beard for all these years.

For a time the one most interested and it was a little weird at first was my biological Father. He remarked about the maintenance and the truth was that I had some really good techniques. It took me a great deal of time to shave and I got full beard and moustache trims and the "edging" maintenance down to about the 5-7 minute range. It took me less time to do that by far and I only had to do that on a weekly basis. The only parts that were time consuming at all and that was just a few minutes was the cleaning off of the neck and cheeks and that would add about five more minutes. It was easier to do the beard than the clean shaven route.

If I am in a situation where I may be photographed I do use coloring on it these days, but I am very careful as to how I do it. Most of the time I don't care about the gray. What I have found however is that flash photography makes the gray wash out and look strange like I have had chemotherapy or something and yet there is no absence of hair at all.

For those of you that are extremely hairy, what are your experiences?

Straight or gay does not matter. . .

If you were a teen fur ball what were your experiences there?

Experiences with family?

Experiences in dating?

Experiences with maintenance and special situations?

Your experiences good and bad may give information to a person that is unhappy because of what they have been given that would make them feel more self assured and better about themselves.

In addition, your experiences may give understanding good and bad to a person who would have loved to have had the "furr-ball" experience.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mmmmm--- fuzzy is good. I think you might be wanting more the male experience with it though. I am getting hairier as I age, as do all humans. Nothing bothersome that I cannot pluck out.

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the story. I'm a big fan of hair on men and I considered myself to be a late bloomer when it came to chest hair. While puberty gave me a fair amount of hair on my legs, butt, groin, stomach and underarms, it wasn't until I was 25 that chest and facial hair really started to grow in. Of course, this is the natural time frame when body hair seems to come through. Now sporting a rug, I've come to love bears and wolves in the gay community. I dated a few, but when it came to them revealing what they had versus me, I guess I became more of a threat to their own masculinity, more than one way. And I won't lie that I flaunted my size and body hair. How many asian men bare such a definition. Then again, I'm only part asian and wear a kilts seasonally to show my scottish and irish pride.
That isn't to say I've had negative reaction. They came in different forms. One guy, who even considered himself a bear, told me I should shave. I guess he thought I was some sort of twink. The beard and muscle wasn't a hint in the online description? oh well. America is funny. Out of the many men and women I've had in my life, a 3 suggested shaving while others rushed their fingers through my mane and chest. The jewish bear suggested I get circumcised because I cringed when he rubbed his sandpaper fingers in my frenulum and glans. Everyone else never turned up a lip and most wanted to play with it even more after they realized I wasn't cut. And they made me feel special for it.
I don't trim and never would. It's a part of me as much as my dongdong. Though, it seems that I always had to be bottom. It's why I came here for support. People want mate with big man parts, but when it comes down to it my think isn't going anywhere near the position of mounting them unless it's with women, the only time I get to be on top. Family was laughy about my hairiness even though the white part of my family were hairy themselves. It was a joke that I was middle eastern because of my hairy status, as was the mailman at the time of my birth. I've come to like my nickname some have grown to know me by. "Wolfboy"

Last edited:
Reactions: alohaww

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
great hearing your experiences guys, here's how it was for me.

the first part of me that staretd to get hairy was my pubes..they started earlier than most guys in my class..like when I was 10, and they came in fast. so I was this really skinny guy..with this dense dark patch of pubes over my dick (which was growing at the same time and drawing more attention to that area! lol)
by 14 I had really..and i mean REALLY, hairy legs and forearms that had a ton of hair on them too. because at the time my head hair was lighter brown, it was kinda different that my thigh and calf hair was dark brown almost black. my arm hair was brown also, but it the summer it bleached out totally blond and stood out even more against my tan arms. I had really hairy thighs..so much so that one time about 17 we were sitting around in our rental motel room at the shore and a buddy's girlfriend reached over and rubbed my leg all the way up my thigh and said she loved how hairy my legs were and it drove her nuts. my buddy looked at her really annoyed that she did that and I started getting hard down my leg and had to stand up and walk outside so as not to get in the middle of anything. it was funny...I was embaresed that she did it since she was going out with a friend and she had a few drinks so I think it just was blurted out and she wasn't really hitting on me..but I was really turned on too by it.
I knew where my hairiness was coming from...my father was covered in the stuff front and back head to toe. classic italian balck dense long fur. and thats how I wanted to be.
I had dense pit hair too and a thick mustache and face fur by 18/19..but little chest hair except for a patch in the middle. that started to fill in in my mid 20's along with a dense patch at the small of my back. some back hair patches appeared on both sides of my back too, but not too much as to say I had a hairy back.
by the end of my 20s I had the gut hair all filled in and spread out and up the center meeting with my chest hair accross my pecs and blending into my pit hair with no line marking my pit hair from my chest hair.
I like it rubbed and played in and am proud to be a hairy man...I wish it was more actually

Reactions: alohaww

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very interesting, BigMeat. I wish i was hairier too, mostly in the chest area, but I saw a few guy where the pubic hair travels up to the belly button like the Eiffle Tower. I kind of wish I had that, found it kind of sexy. Here are a couple of my favorites and inspiration for grooming.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...979984&Signature=PenBOaCUKh2B6//dnanbNu8JwVI=
And then there this guy...
bearsimjealousof: BEARBACK MOUNTING. - FUCK YEAH CHEST HAIR
I like macho. What can I say? I'm somewhere between the two of them. I find that manscaping helps out with the ladies. Guys didn't seem to care unless they were bear types or just completely hairless. But, I'm happy with what I've got.