The further Big Boob adventures of Dr Jack Chance; Jack in Fort Lauderdale

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1:
It had been quite a while since Jack's last good "Doctor/patient relationship"; Lily was preoccupying her hubby after suspicions of fooling around, and Suzy finally received a letter from a big city hospital to work next year.
Jack didn't mind; He had to fill the till rather than medical pro bono.
So, when he received an email asking to speak in a Fort Lauderdale medical seminar during spring break, Jack pounced on it and rushed to Wallyworld for travel accessories.Normally Jack wouldn't have even bothered given that these events out him to sleep, thinking he needed to know anymore than he was taught.

He rushed over to the airport via cab and checked in with his ticket. The TSA were their normal paranoid selves and immediately had to grope jack everywhere. One fat bald guy forciibly held Jack in place, grabbed near Jack's eggs, startling him and instantly declared, "Get your hands off me and get your jollies somewhere else!" "Lissen, Bud, dis is pawt of travelin', don't like it?WALK!" Just then, a tanned, buxom brunette with sergeants stripes on her uniform strode and declared, "Hey! Hey, what is going on O'Houlihan?!" "It ain't nuttin' , Diaz; go back to yih Senior folks loyne!"O' Houlihan said indignantly.
"First off, I'm a Sergeant, you are not!" "Sir, what's wrong?"Jack explained how he complied right up to the point of being fondled. without being asked if there was a reason to. Diaz frowned. to a point, it had only been women in their twenties and thirties, but now his perversity had escalated
The Sarge dismissed the other officer, with the promise of a write up, and saying she would finish up. She studied notes left behind, and continued. "Nothing dangerous, right?"She asked. "Nope. " She couldn't help noticing Jack's flaccid bulge whilst reviewing his ID.
"Doctor, eh?From this town?" Jack Nodded smiling. "Say! I've about you; Jack Chance." My Cousin, Sarah knows you; Sarah Velez."
When she was all finished, she said friendly like, "Well, you're all good, enjoy your time off!" Jack smiled. Before he took two steps, Diaz called him back. "Wait! Wait, here's my number; call me sometime. " she said handing him a card with her name and # on .Jack scrutinized the business card, pocketed it and said, "I might just do that." , then HE handed her HIS business card and said, "You do the same if you're in my neighborhood" he said smiling winked and walked towards his boarding gate.
She looked at the card, then him and beamed. Then her hands remembered his flaccid size and pondered what it's engorged size could have been, and immediately ran to her office to put in for time off next month.

Jack was amused, and bemused, despite the human walrus attempt at groping him. Still he couldn't put Sgt Diaz's velvet touch on his crotch.
But he found his first class seat and stowed his bag in the overhead compartment .

He instantly ordered a Rum and Coke, light on the rum. He was needing something after that. He took one small sip, and was instantly tranquilized. The Curly blonde stewardess , Candy with big tits, smiled and removed his empty glass, then she gasped as she noticed how relaxed Jack was as his slacks crotch had pitched a marvelous tent. She stared in astonishment, her mouth gaping. Can't let that huge fucker be ignored, she thought, and drew the privacy curtain. It was fortunate that Jack was the only one who had booked 1st class.
She unzipped his white slacks and found Jack's cock testing the elastic of his new bikini briefs. Her eyes went wide as she discovered his thickness. Her hungry mouth bobbed up and down his shaft, making Jack moan. She licked his frenulum , then his glans, then she saw his balls rise up, lower, then tighten up; Candy saw this and knew precisely what was gonna happen next. Jack panted a little harder, then grunted. His hands which were clutched on the arm rest crushed the arm rests as he ejaculated into Candy's hungry mouth and onto her pendulous tanned tits. Candy contained herself as best as possible and covered her squeals with the movie on loud. Jack's head was sweaty as he reached an empty sack., bu Candy mopped it off with a fresh towel.
Candy went to the washroom to clean herself off, returned, then saw Jack still asleep, albeit snoring. She put her hand to her mouth giggling slightly, zipped his pants back up, then put a new pillow under jack's neck , patted his head, then walked away.

Sometime later, Jack arose to the sound and feeling of the Jet landing and the captain's announcement. The stewardesses made theirs too. Jack couldn't believe how fast time flew by, but he grabbed his bag and got up and walked to the exit. Candy was standing there, her big doe eyes and curly hair, her arms folded in front of her smiling and showing a curious glow. Jack politely smiled and nodded to Candy as he stepped toward the exit, then remembered the Rum & Coke, and dug into his pocket to pay for it; "Oh, and here's the money for the drink..."
Jack started, but Candy stayed his hand and said, "NO-it's on ME." and kissed him on the cheek, then gave him her business card. "Call me, or maybe we'll see each other again on the return flight" she solicited. Curiously, he said "Yeah, I might do that" and handed her his card. Then walked down the runway to trolley to take him to a cab. The Florida's blue sky was just what he needed.

End of chapter one.

Working on future ones today.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2:
Jack hailed a cab fresh out of the gate, still bemused by Candy's generosity. Still, he couldn't help but feel as though he was drained and quickly purchased a GATORADE from the airport Canteen and quickly guzzled it.
The cab drove jack to his hotel, and paid him.
Jack approached the front desk to a fat droopy eyed, gray haired mustachioed clerk.
"Dr. Jack Chance, the medical conference here." Jack said.
"Oh, yes, Doctor Chance," the corpulent Concierge replied. "We have you in the upstairs suite, room 69!"
"Front!!" , the man yelled.
A lanky, but wiry bellhop appeared swiftly, taking his attention from the women's volleyball.
"Take Doctor Chance's bags to his suite"
The bellboy led Jack to the elevator and pressed his floor #. They arrived at his suite, and Jack tipped him.

Jack unpacked and made his way to the lounge just before the conference and ordered a soda, though he really wanted another rum & coke, but decided not.
So, he made his way to the room , got his badge and grabbed a seat.
The conference was a Snoozeroo. Jack cradled his head in hand, Stared in disbelief as these doddering old quacks, roughly 50 to 60 years out of date stumbled over their speeches, with their "Updated medical information". Jack wondered what apart from a good hotel stay, could he ever get out of this verbal sleeping pill bloviation.
Then, a sweet voice asked, "Ji, my name is Stephanie, you can call me Steph, I'll be your waitress; Would you like to order something, sir?"

Jack turned & caught a full view of the beautiful face to the voice:
She was 5'6, shapely, had long curly hair that nestled onto her elegant ebon shoulders, inches away from the cleavage formed from her large sphere shaped breasts.
"Roast beef sandwich with fries" Jack said, still transfixed by Stephanie's astounding endowment.

She noticed his stare and said, "Coming right up!" and walked to the kitchen, Jack watched her amazing figure.
Yeah, Jack thought; One or two times gladly if I could ever have you.
Then another figure showed up and said, "Hey, I'm Mercedes. Did she get your desert order?"
She was just as lovely and mega buxomed as Stephanie. very hour glass shaped , long wavy hair and sparkling teeth.

"Not yet" Jack replied. Then jack realized he was still bored from the conference but getting very turned on by Steph and Mercedes as his cock thumped the table from underneath rattling the silverware, and said, "Listen can you two personally, send my food up to suite 69, Okay?".
"Okay, sir." Mercedes said. her eyes noticing his hands were on the table when it thumped, and noticed his slacks creating a 3rd leg.

He quickly ripped his HI MY NAME IS TAG off and left it in the coffee cup and and casually walked to the elevator to his suite.
The door ringed and voices said, "Room service, Dr. Chance!"
Steph, and possibly Mercedes.
He opened the door, and found them in their light blue maid's outfits, and pushed the cart inside.

All three stared at each other respectively and finally Jack said, "Let's leave the food over there whilst i build up an appetite."

Steph and Merce smiled and gave Jack kiss each. Jack in turn ,returned the favor, their nipples fiercely testing the fabric of their outfits.
Jack's bulge quickly resurfaced, pointing in the direction it wanted to. The girl's eyes went wide at the bulge and quickly dropped to their knees, unzipped his slacks and found his bulge testing the elastic of his briefs, making their eyes go wider and jaws drop.
They bobbed on his cock, licked and massaged his balls, while Jack felt their hot tits in his hands.
Finally he could resist no more and led them to the bed for a familiar position. Jack on his back, while Steph mounted his cock, whilst Merce sat on his face till she came. Then they switched and Steph sat on his face, whilst Merce had his cock till she came.

They dismounted and Steph was on her back and jack Mounted her, pleasing her, while Merce rode Steph's face till she bucked and moaned as she came.

They switched and Merce was being mounted then Steph got the facesitting till she undulated with a moan from Merce's talented tongue.

This pleased jack more and finally realized it wouldn't be long before he would come, and pulled out. The surge rose quickly and they positioned themselves mashing their tits together for a double titfuck.
Jack thrusted in and out for a minute, till he yelled and his cock erupted like a sperm geyser, coating Steph and Merce's tits generously.
Finally spent, Jack was led by the hand to the glass shower, where the ladies cleaned him off. Jack in turn lathered them both up in soap and washed them off.

Minutes later, they got dressed and kissed Jack again, left him their cards, While jack returned the favor with HIS business cards. They held the cards in their hands, smiled and squealed and dashed off.
jack took a chomp of the roast beef and couldn't help think or whether or not to move down there.
He laughed and fell onto the bed.
I wonder what they'd have done with the desert, Jack mused.
To be continued.

Hardtradie

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a build up and climax mate, you had me at riding his cock and face sitting, but then came the double titfuck.... now i want to see what happens with desserts

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a build up and climax mate, you had me at riding his cock and face sitting, but then came the double titfuck.... now i want to see what happens with desserts
You'd be amazed, brother; probably melted or spoiled by now.
But that doesn't mean there is not room or opportunity beautiful another chapter with two different girls.

• Love
Reactions: Hardtradie