The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About two weeks ago, I pulled out "which is something I rarely do", and was aiming at her belly/boobs, and to my surprise, a big stream hit her square in the face.

I haven't had a powerful stream like that in a long time. She laughed and said - wow.

Hyperspermia92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 6 feet. I would masturbate on my bed and after taking some Swedish flower pollen and like 6 grams of lecithin and 5 grams of L-Argentine, I shot 8 ropes out like a cannon and it hit the wall and covered that and my pillows in thick globs.

SimpleSexyComplex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually a just a few inches, but the furthest was after a bunch of teasing, edging, and a BJ she didn't finish over the course of 2 days. Shot about 6' I think. Got it all the way to her face and some went over her head and hit the wall between the metal bars of the headboard.

Prince1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really makes me turned on reading all these experiences. That would be great if any of you guys attach some recording off the shoot out.
Anyway, my PB is 7 feet across the room. The fealing of shooting such ropes is just amazing.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone have videos/links (of themselves or others) hitting the ceiling?? Have been scouring the internet looking for years for even just one video of it
Ceiling is probably going to be difficult to find but there are videos of men shooting super high and far for sure!

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't remember the distance, but when I was studying physics at school, I realised that by measuring the horizontal distance, the height off the floor of my dick, and the angle at which I held my dick, I could calculate the speed at which the cum exited my dick.
Like I say, I can't remember the distance, but I vividly remember calculating the velocity to be 32 mph.
Not a waste of an education.

dtwnseagy

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Staying at a DT LA hotel. Had a hot 27, very hot, but stocky guy in my hotel and we were playing. Got hit up by a 47yo MWM, corp executive a few blocks away wanting a suck off. Super-hot, in suit and tie, nice body and 8 cut. The 27 y/o guy wanted to suck him off and I got to watch. Exec was very verbal as he was getting sucked. When he was close, he looked me right in the eye and said, "I'm going to blow" and started cumming in the 27yo mouth. I let loose and shot all the way across the king bed and blacked out for a sec as it felt so unbelievable.

Reactions: Dr3PPwR114