The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

My longest cum shots were in my 30’s after many hours of edging. I would regularly cum half way across the room, 6-8 feet.

Fast forward 10 years and I find that hydration and sexual arousal level drive the distance of my cumshots. To get the biggest loads I will abstain for a week, cut down the alcohol, take the vitamins. Then edge for hours before going out to fuck.

Reactions: 1266025

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still get some good distance now. I find though if I try and force it I can't.

When I was younger I remember being with a girl and I'd try and shoot my load all over her..my aim was awful and it would go everywhere.

We then tried with me standing at the end of the bed and I would still shoot over the girl and hit the headboard or wall.

Rough estimate about 10ft 3m? Plus haha

Bernd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a boy I sometimes shot surprising far. 2 or 3 metres to a window or onto a mirror . Once I was with another boy at a junkyard. We wanked inside an old camper and I shot through the camper onto the windscreen. Today I'm 51 yo and if I shoot at all it won't be more than 10 to 20 cm

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My longest cum shots were in my 30’s after many hours of edging. I would regularly cum half way across the room, 6-8 feet.

Fast forward 10 years and I find that hydration and sexual arousal level drive the distance of my cumshots. To get the biggest loads I will abstain for a week, cut down the alcohol, take the vitamins. Then edge for hours before going out to fuck.
wow!

Reactions: 1069369

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Even if I edge I wouldn't shoot far. I actually think its less when I edge.

Reactions: P.J.9 and 1069369

Even if I edge I wouldn't shoot far. I actually think its less when I edge.

I also find that how I breathe immediately before and during cumming can affect my distance. Sometimes I’ll shoot further by breathing in a huge few breaths just before I start to ejac and hold those breaths in as I’m shooting.

TheVoXXX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never actually measured, but if I shoot straight up in the air while sitting, it can go higher than my head, and if I lie down, it can hit the headboard behind me. It's not always like that though. If I cum quick it might not go beyond my chest or stomach.

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never actually measured, but if I shoot straight up in the air while sitting, it can go higher than my head, and if I lie down, it can hit the headboard behind me. It's not always like that though. If I cum quick it might not go beyond my chest or stomach.
pretty much the same here

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also find that how I breathe immediately before and during cumming can affect my distance. Sometimes I’ll shoot further by breathing in a huge few breaths just before I start to ejac and hold those breaths in as I’m shooting.
I think I grip too hard. Coz when I was being jacked off by an older lady when I was in my 20's I shot the futherest ever for me. still only about 2 or 3 feet but it was a lot for me and quite a thick load. I get carried away a grip really hard when I wank or as you Americans / Canadians say jerk off

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember in my late 20s going to an Asian rub and tug in a nearby suburb. A young Chinese lady working from her spare bedroom in her home.
Had a good massage for about half an hour before rolling over on to my back so she could get access to my tool kit.
She worked me over so well, just before I thought I was about to cum she would stop and look intently into my eyes, wait and then continue again.
This happened about 5 times before she finally let me cum, and wow, this shit flew past my head and landed on the wall behind me.
She seemed genuinely pleased with the result and I was so impressed I still remember it over 20 years later.
I still drive by the house now and then just to remember that night.

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in my late 20s going to an Asian rub and tug in a nearby suburb. A young Chinese lady working from her spare bedroom in her home.
Had a good massage for about half an hour before rolling over on to my back so she could get access to my tool kit.
She worked me over so well, just before I thought I was about to cum she would stop and look intently into my eyes, wait and then continue again.
This happened about 5 times before she finally let me cum, and wow, this shit flew past my head and landed on the wall behind me.
She seemed genuinely pleased with the result and I was so impressed I still remember it over 20 years later.
I still drive by the house now and then just to remember that night.
Geezus!

A young Chinese lady working from her spare bedroom in her home. She worked me over so well, just before I thought I was about to cum she would stop and look intently into my eyes, wait and then continue again.

there’s nothing that makes me cum harder than an Asian girl who knows how to tease a man. Unfortunately they are so rare.

Reactions: longozzy

Jasonhill924

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My best was fucking her missionary pulled out and shot 1st rope over her head hitting the bed head board. The 2nd rope rope landed right on her face. I was not over her body but down by her thighs. Another time with her fucking her on all fours, pulled out shot over her head 1st rope and rest up her back. So memorable