The furthest distance you ever shoot your cum!

misterf

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really shoot very far. I have no idea why. Usually I just cum on top of my cock, or maybe a few centimeters away.. it is really annoying.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the end of the bed to the wall behind it...about 6 ft, I'd guess. Sometimes when I jerk off and edge for a long time, it'll shoot over my shoulder or hit my face...LOL! I usually try to aim it away from my face, but...

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been much of a shooter. Usually not more than a couple of inches. If it's been a couple of days, and I've been aroused for a long time, i might get my upper chest. Very occasionally my sperm has hit my shoulder

Last edited:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to watch where I'm "aiming", or where a partner "aims" me. I try to aim down for coating the breasts or pussy but if mine is aimed up I hit headboards or walls. If I'm on my back I still can hit the ceiling which is a bad mess to clean up so I try to pull down & aim down from that if the lady is holding me up like that. I've unloaded shooting across rooms many times. Thankful for plastic sheeting. LOL

Once I was sitting on the outside wall of an in ground 10-12 person sized Jacuzzi/spa with a spill way wall on the opposite other side flowing to the pool which was at the same water level. My ass was barely on the tile and balls hanging in the hot water. Another guy, also with a giant whopper, was sitting like me a few feet away while his girlfriend played with him and his ex wife and a friend of hers played with me. His ex wife had set it up for him to meet me. Anyway, he shot across the spa to the wall/spillway, and I shot way out in to the pool nearly to the far side of the pool. I guess the situation and the "competition" brought it out of me like that. The rest of my loads that night went in to the three women.

Reactions: aruspeed

Nasr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never measured mine, but I have to look for it after jerking off, there are always times when it's fallen far from me, :p.

STEELCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Congratulations PUNK09!

For years, I've been looking for a man to beat me.
I'll try win your record.
I would like to compete with you side by side, if one day we meet ourselves.
Do you have a video where you measure your cumshot?
I'll intend to do one.

Very cool!
I would like a competition between us. Side by side. Who is the man with the farthest cumshot.
Do you have plans to come to São Paulo, Brazil?

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can really shoot far. before I was fixed when my wife had to get up I would hit the wall behind me. Ive cleared the bed and hit the wall before I never measured but if there wasnt something to block I imagine it would go a long ways.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've not measured before, but I've hit the ceiling, light fixtures, windows across the room. I would guess that three metres is about as far as I can go.

"I'll believe it when I see it" is what most comes to mind as I read this thread.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'll believe it when I see it" is what most comes to mind as I read this thread.
Yea, need some evidence on some of these. I cum DAMN hard and I have a hard time believing ceiling hits, though I do have raised ceilings which might be distorting my views.

beardguy123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While having some hot sex with a fbud, we had a contest to see who could make the other shoot first. After three hours, he shot and I won. But when I came, 3 full shots over the head, above the headboard and coated the wall. Shots 4, 5, and 6 were face,face, chest, in that order. It almost hurt to cum. Never shot that far again. Then again, never sucked and fucked for three hours without multiple cums either.