The G-Shot: Injection to Make Your G-Spot Bigger and Better

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by azda, Jun 18, 2008.

1. azda

azda Member

Albums:
    I was just reading an article on the presidential election when a link on the side caught my eye:

I've had the G-shot...and YES,YES,YES, my sex life has never been better | Mail Online

It's a procedure where a gynecologist injects the G-spot with collagen to make it bigger and stick out more. Never heard of anything like it before. Can't say it sounds like total BS, but I'm not a chick so what would I know. Would any of you women get an injection into your G-spot in the hopes that it would result in much improved sex? Let's assume money wasn't a factor just for argument's sake.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    so...eeek...does that mean men can get these shots? (no thank you btw...lol I've had a prostate infection before adn it sucked ass....there will be no needles going in my prostate lol)

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Fortunately, mine is already prominent... as is my lovely clit. :)
    I know some women are unable to find theirs so I am sure this would be a blessing for them - nothing like a g-spot orgasm after a few clitoral, makes my build up to a vag orgasm that much smoother.

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I see someone's been watching Nip/Tuck again...

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I wouldn't get injections down there. :eek: (unless the "needle" was thick and fleshy...:tongue:)

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only thing I want to make bigger is my wallet. Do they have a shot for that?

7. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

You are living in the wrong country. America is death on creating prosperity. And we are all miserable wretches.

Except for us aging conservative geezers who see the glass as half full and getting fuller. Money keeps falling down on us like carbon dioxide filling the air. Since no one here wants theirs I am happy to take their share. I have more than I can spend but since money is considered radioactive here, I will take on the burden and save you from it.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    What flew up your nose? Lighten up.

Sarcasm[A] is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking.

9. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Like I said elsewhere, you liberals are a joyless lot. No one takes himself less seriously than me. I just like tweaking you folks. However go back to being miserable. Just leave me your money. :biggrin1:

10. morsecode

morsecode New Member

dude, you are fucking odious

Draft saved Draft deleted