The Gag Factor

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27: For those receiving a bj, do you like it when your partner purposely gags himself/herself on your cock? For those giving, do you like to be made to gag on a large cock? If so, what turns you on about it?

Personally, I like it when I'm being forced to gag, either through facefucking or through my own attempts to take as much cock as possible. There's a sense of submission and passiveness on my part, domination and agression on the part of my partner that really turns me on. ;)

2. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy: one guy told me he likes the sound of gagging on his penis lol... but i dont do it that deep unless i supress my gag reflex and deepthroat.. gagging hurts and makes me feel lik i need to throw up :angry:

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

I like to firce it down to the point where my eyes water, but throwing up on a guy's dick would not be sexy. I try not to get too greedy lest it ruin the mood. Fortunately, I've been able to get down quite a lot before any real danger occurs.

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I suppose I'm more turned on getting a blowjob and knowing that the mouth on my dick can only go so far. Knowing that I'm filling one's mouth and moving into one's throat and knowing that that's the limit they can take (unless they try harder or I get forceful), that's hot. Gagging is cool, I guess, until hocking up mucus or vomit comes into play -- then that's just nasty.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never done anything with a dude other than jerking off with some friends, so I dunno what it's like to suck cock (though I don't have a gag reflex). As for getting a blow job...I don't really care. It's more up to whoever's on my knob, really. Like, some dudes get upset if the blower doesn't swallow or whatever. I don't care. I'm not the one that's going to be gettin a mouthful of man juice shot into my mouth. If she/he wants to gag on it, fine by me. But it's just as fine if that person doesn't like to gag.

6. duzyamuthano

duzyamuthano New Member

usually, i don't like being force-fed cock: i prefer to dine at my own pace. i love the idea of having my face fucked, but usually when it comes down to it (or i go down on it :lol:) having an over-large penis repeatedly rammed against the back of my throat doesn't really do it for me.

but all rules have exceptions. on my knees one night in front of a tall, muscled, handsome guy with a huge uncut schlong (just the way i like 'em) i found i was with a man who definitely wanted to be in control. since i'm a control freak myself this is usually a no-no for me, but on this occasion i was so turned on i went with the flow. after he'd smacked me round the head with it a couple of times (i saw stars - really) he put it in my mouth. i sucked on it as best i could--well, i thought i was giving it my best shot--until he decided he wanted more, and forced the whole of his length down my throat. what felt like like impossible pushing (he was thick as well as long) then morphed into an incredible feeling of being, well, completely full, and i wasn't gagging. i guess i'd just gone with the flow, and i loved it.

do i like my sucker to gag? never really thought about it ... in which case, probably not!

7. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i love it when someone gags on my cock.

i have posted before that i dont suck on a cock that is smaller than mine but i have on occasions. On these occasions i have tried to make the dude feel great by faking a gag. one time i told a guy he was hurting my jaw and his response was, "i have never heard that one before." i obviously lied but i think it made him feel good.

KTOWNBLONDY WELCOME TO THE BOARD--great pic and great signature line.

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting story about the word "schlong" Now like, I'm a surfer (duh) and so was my mom. So like, I've grown up with the culture all my life, as well as the lingo. So, whenever I've been around people who've said "schlong" I know they're talking about long boards. Well, I moved down to Florida from SoCal 9 years ago. This one person was all "yah, well, my schlong is almost 5 inches." I was like, totally confused. I was all "wow dude, I only have one schlong, and it's 9' long" Everyone looked at me all funny. Needless to say, I learned that day what people outside of surfer considered a schlong :lol:

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Edit: The site went all evil and posted my post multiple times. I'm sorry!

10. vega

vega Member

I dislike a girl gagging on me personally. Then again I do not like to see a girl in a state of discomfort. But thats just me. I would prefer a girl love it and enjoy it rather than hurt herself any day.

11. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    if someone gags (lightly) once or twice during oral sex, I find it a turn on (and most guys end up gagging)...BUT several guys have actually vomited on me, which was very unpleasant...suffice to say, they were extremely embarrassed...and, being a kind fellow, I downplayed it...but it brought to an end all of the fun...a major turn off..

Few men have deepthroated me and if they do, it's for a few seconds...I'd rather they just took 1/2 or 3/4 (if I'm lucky) and do that well then trying to prove something and then making us both sick, literally

12. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27: I couldn't imagine myself gong so far as to vomit on anybody's cock. I'm like M. Zora, I like to do it to the point of tears. But it's really no fun for me if the guy dominating enough. Like duzyamuthano, there have been times where the guy made me so horny that I was able to deepthroat him completely without gagging, where as otherwise I probably would have vomited, and I would've smacked myself in the head with his cock long before he got the chance to do it:)

13. duzyamuthano

duzyamuthano New Member

it's been done, let me assure you :lol:

oh, and re surferboy's story:

personally, i wouldn't rate a 5-incher a schlong: i think that the last four letters of the word contain a clue as to its appropriate use. if you know what i mean ... ;) (now a 9-footer, on the other hand ... that pretty much gets to the head of the queue :blink: )

14. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I can't say that I am turned on by a gag here and there but it does turn me off when someone continues to try to take it all and constantly gags themselves over and over. I can't imagine that it feels too good to them either. Like I said in the deep throat thread, I can do that pretty well, so I personally rarely ever gag. I did hook up with a guy once who really got off on forcing himself down my throat, I guess he got off on the gagging.

15. jonb

Gold Member

Major turnoff.

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm much more impressed by someone who can take all of it without gagging. Now that's talent.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ExoBus: I'm not crazy about the gagging as much as the sight of the messy strings that stretch from my member to her lips when she pulls away.
    The squishy sounds do it for me, not so much the gagging.

18. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I know I sure would like to impress you or at least give it the ole' college try! :p

19. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    What an interesting subject. No. I'm not fond of it. Although some are determined they want to swallow me all the way down.

Not really a turn on.

20. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Statments like that bear quantifying. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted