The Gag Factor

Sweet Caroline: I do not like being forced and I do not like gagging. I don't find either in any way sexy. I prefer to take my time and enjoy it. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Carrie

JambaMan22: I dont really care either way. compared to some on here im not that big, at 8.5, so most girls ive been with could take it. Sometimes though i get a little kick out of a girl who gags, its a little bit of a power thing. not proud of it, but it is a good feeling sometimes. However, please dont go that far if you're even going to think you might puke. please.

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, as for getting a bj, it does not matter to me if the person giving is gagging or not. Guess I would prefer if he/she were enjoying themselves and if they wanted to go deep, that is up to them. At 7" I am not going as deep as others on the board . :p When I am giving a bj, I do try to suppress the gag reflex. I have deep throated this one dude, he was 10" uncut . . . was most hot ! Maybe I was just totally turned on, but it went down very easy ! :D

By the way . . surferboy - you are totally hot !! Would love the chance to deep throat you !!! :wub:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Grande7@Jan 19 2005, 06:00 PM
Well, as for getting a bj, it does not matter to me if the person giving is gagging or not. Guess I would prefer if he/she were enjoying themselves and if they wanted to go deep, that is up to them. At 7" I am not going as deep as others on the board . :p When I am giving a bj, I do try to suppress the gag reflex. I have deep throated this one dude, he was 10" uncut . . . was most hot ! Maybe I was just totally turned on, but it went down very easy ! :D

By the way . . surferboy - you are totally hot !! Would love the chance to deep throat you !!! :wub:
[post=275735]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto on the compliment to surferboy. Wow.

I am an average size, but i have hit certain throats the wrong way (right way?) and induced the gag. It made me feel bad, like..."oh, sorry..."
rather than turned on.
I dont like to gag either...but my gag reflex comes and goes.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gosh, I feel good gettin all this attention. I'm no more special than anyone else. I don't even think I'm that good looking, like, no more good looking than others here.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Nixxy, you're very cute, no doubt about that! As far as anyone else, it's not a comparison thing, I think we like to see all the pretty people on here!

BTW Pappy, nice to see your smiling face on here, it makes your dick all the more appealing!

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 20 2005, 04:26 AM
Oh Nixxy, you're very cute, no doubt about that! As far as anyone else, it's not a comparison thing, I think we like to see all the pretty people on here!

BTW Pappy, nice to see your smiling face on here, it makes your dick all the more appealing!
[post=275859]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm in agreement with everyone on Nixxy. Damn if he were just 30 years older!!

Thank you Jana, you new avatar is hotter than the last, damn if I were just straighter.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 20 2005, 03:12 AM
Gosh, I feel good gettin all this attention. I'm no more special than anyone else. I don't even think I'm that good looking, like, no more good looking than others here.
[post=275840]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh no, you're quite attractive. Though your comments simply make you all the more attractive. Nothing like an attractive down to earth kinda guy. :)

WorthyGirthy

Just Browsing
Media
I've never seen the point of the "gagging" in the process of a bj. As a matter of fact, I don't much see the point of deep throating. When I'm receiving I like the focus to be on the glans, other than that I don't seem to get all that much stimulation. Maybe it just me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 20 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 20 2005, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jan 20 2005, 04:26 AM
Oh Nixxy, you&#39;re very cute, no doubt about that&#33; As far as anyone else, it&#39;s not a comparison thing, I think we like to see all the pretty people on here&#33;

BTW Pappy, nice to see your smiling face on here, it makes your dick all the more appealing&#33;
[post=275859]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m in agreement with everyone on Nixxy. Damn if he were just 30 years older&#33;&#33;

Thank you Jana, you new avatar is hotter than the last, damn if I were just straighter.
[post=275902]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Your dick&#39;s pretty straight, from what I recall&#33; ;) No harm done, you still have a handsome face.

MMFalvey09

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 18 2005, 04:27 AM
I like to firce it down to the point where my eyes water, but throwing up on a guy&#39;s dick would not be sexy. I try not to get too greedy lest it ruin the mood. Fortunately, I&#39;ve been able to get down quite a lot before any real danger occurs.
[post=275264]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that an enthusiastic blowjob can be very sexy including gagging but its not a requirement and I don&#39;t believe in forcing her.

cegro27: I can see how the thought of gagging wouldn&#39;t be desirable for women, and that guys obviously wouldn&#39;t want to force a woman to gag or deepthroat...so I guess this is just something that is more arousing for gay men. At least that&#39;s been my experience, but then again I usually only get involved with aggressive top guys or guys that are somewhat cocky about their big ones (which is not exactly a bad thing ;) ) They usually seem to welcome gagging and deepthroating because it shows them just how much I&#39;m devoting myself to the act. It&#39;s not that they physically force their cocks down my throat (although I wouldn&#39;t be turned off by a little head pushing), it&#39;s that they coach me to go deeper by telling me that they want to hear me gag and that they know I can go deeper. Again, this type of direct and commanding tone really gets me going. :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh, I feel good gettin all this attention. I&#39;m no more special than anyone else. I don&#39;t even think I&#39;m that good looking, like, no more good looking than others here.

Yah, you are.
hee.

Seriously, I went through most of my life feeling the way you do.
I still consider myself average...nice to know there are people with modesty out there...
Hey,Madame Zora is correct...there are a lot of attractive males and females on this site.

OK, back to gagging..........

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 18 2005, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 18 2005, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I&#39;m much more impressed by someone who can take all of it without gagging. Now that&#39;s talent.
[post=275525]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I agree. I&#39;ve seen clips online of some amazing women who can take quite a long penis down their throught with no effort at all... wow. There is no free clip anymore, but Heather of Ideepthroat.com takes her husbands 9 inches with no problem at all.

<!--QuoteBegin-Sweet Caroline
@Jan 19 2005, 04:15 PM
I do not like being forced and I do not like gagging. I don&#39;t find either in any way sexy. I prefer to take my time and enjoy it. If it&#39;s worth doing, it&#39;s worth doing right.

Carrie
[post=275709]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Gagging is a turn-off for me. I will not force a woman to go deeper on me (I will ask, you never know), and I hope to meet a woman someday that can do it and enjoy as well.

LapDog :p

DeepSky: Never had anyone gag on me really, I&#39;m lucky if she can get my head in her mouth sometimes. I&#39;m about 6.5 in girth. I don&#39;t see how some of you big guys get someone gaggin when you are supposed to be too big for them, especially when you are more than 6 and a quarter around. ;)