The gag factor.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is it some sort of psychological phenomenon that, as a guy who only just a week or so ago actually got with another guy, I didn't gag on him?

I can (and often do) gag when brushing my teeth.

To put even my pinky in there as far as his dick went would have rendered my shouting Ralph and Huey into the big white telephone.

Why was I able to take so much of his penis into my mouth and have the head of it caressing my tonsils without even the slightest gag reaction?

Is it psychological or is it the width, in that a pencil might make me gag, but a cucumber wouldn't?

Enquiring mind needs to know from some of the more experienced deep-throat accomplishers (or wannabees) - (like me:smile:).

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Inhaling poppers helps to suppress the gag reflex. These days I find the only time I gag is when I'm deep throating and his cock has been down my throat for a while and so I need to breathe but his cock is blocking the airway.

No poppers involved in this instance.

I tried them once, but I felt like my brain was too big for my head.

Not a pleasant feeling, to me.

I got the rush, but I didn't like losing control (even for just that few seconds).

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, back to the question you goofs. Stop making this about all of you.

Maybe it is psychological. I mean, maybe you don't really like brushing your teeth, plus you are using an inanimate object at that time.

Now with the sucking the other guy's cock. You know it is something you really want to do and really be good at. Plus, it is with some ONE, not some THING. Maybe you put all you've got into this action and just got past it.

My two cents.

OK guys, back to getting off on each other!

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, back to the question you goofs. Stop making this about all of you.

Maybe it is psychological. I mean, maybe you don't really like brushing your teeth, plus you are using an inanimate object at that time.

Now with the sucking the other guy's cock. You know it is something you really want to do and really be good at. Plus, it is with some ONE, not some THING. Maybe you put all you've got into this action and just got past it.

My two cents.

OK guys, back to getting off on each other!

Alright Texas, Let me try your longhorn!!

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it when a huge cock is shoved down my throat, I take it as a compliment when I can take the whole thing and still breath. Take it from someone who is not gifted with a huge cock, when you can take one all the way, it kinda levels the field a little.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex-boyfriend liked it when I gagged. He liked for me to lay on my back and just feed it to me while he stood up and face fuck me.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First of all, "Gag Factor" happens to be the title of a whole series of straight, throat-fucking videos, put out by JM Productions.

STD, it's almost entirely psychological. People forget that being sexually aroused means, very literally, that you are in a trance...an altered state of mind. And so, like the little old lady who can lift up a car to save her grandchild (adrenaline rush puts her into an extreme trance state and energizes her body so she can do what would otherwise seem impossible), you are so excited by having a large penis pushed down into your throat, that you can suppress the gag reflex quite naturally for a short time.

I'm the same way. I had to go through several months of conditioning myself to throw my vitamins down my throat without gagging. But I don't gag much on cock because I love it so much and get so excited feeling a big one stuffing my throat. In fact, when I discovered that a lot of guys LIKE the sounds and feelings of someone gagging (the throat is squeezing around their cocks), I learned to control gagging even more, to not gag taking it down but then induce gagging once he was in my throat, so that it would feel good to him.