The Game!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I think they were reinstated - try section 7.4 of the 2004 updated rules. But they did make the use of trombones and saxophones illegal, I think.

Damn! The yellow squirrel jam... Why didn't I think of that? I couldv'e easily destroyed your cheese with it.

Well, I have no choice but to feed a nut to the squirrel, then take it to... France.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Eightball in the corner pocket defaults you from the title of owner of the universe, but it does earn you a trip to the slaughterhouse like you've been dreaming of so, enjoy!

Got a birdy on that shot. One up for me.:tongue:

:eek: Oh no - have 22 points, I think that is. That entitles you to feed the emu twice.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I challenge you all! I got the yellow carrot card, which is worth 7 times more for me since I also have the crippled Toucan strategically placed in Arkansas, next to the plump grandma cooking space muffins in her avant-garde panic room!

I request moving the exploding gas stove to Mars.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Ah ha! An escargot under a pink parrasol beats your nuts! I call the wibble move!

:rolleyes: But it's TUESDAY! :biggrin1: You slipped up :smile: That's 10 points for me and a mandatory anti-wibble card for you. :cool:

Oh, no, you forgot to the comma and six zeros for me- 's okay. You can use the pooper scooper for the rhino 1st. But don't forget the cheese and crackers in motor oil.

:eek::redface: Ok, I suppose you're a level seven now. That's higher than me. :cool:

I challenge you all! I got the yellow carrot card, which is worth 7 times more for me since I also have the crippled Toucan strategically placed in Arkansas, next to the plump grandma cooking space muffins in her avant-garde panic room!

I request moving the exploding gas stove to Mars.

:rolleyes: Although I doubt you have the Toucan, I can't disprove it. Here - since you have the carrot and it's yellow, I owe you a red onion sometime next week, unless I fall for the trap of Luxembourg. :eek:

Ok, gas stove to Mars. I'm now moving Jupiter to Venus and Venus to the sun.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No can do as its attached to the Rock of Gibralter - again!

I raise you an orange carrot card and twist for a gin and tonic in a Reebok trainer.

(69 points on my bedpost - ha!)

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I raise you an orange carrot card and twist for a gin and tonic in a Reebok trainer.

Your orange carrot card will be voided by my Scottish kilt, I'm afraid. However your gin and tonic will defeat my armless soprano, which leads you extra credit to move your leprechaun allies to Algeria. What a move!

I request exchanging my swiss bank account for the Great Wall of China

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

:rolleyes: :eek: Ok, I'm doing badly. I blame it on the chance cards. I vote we destroy the ice-cream machine. Section 3 paragraph 2 permits this as long as we acknowledge the presence of turtles.

Your orange carrot card will be voided by my Scottish kilt, I'm afraid. However your gin and tonic will defeat my armless soprano, which leads you extra credit to move your leprechaun allies to Algeria. What a move!

I request exchanging my swiss bank account for the Great Wall of China

:rolleyes: You can't get the great wall of China before the Eiffel Tower.

Pfft. Amateurs :wink:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok I'll have the Eiffel Tower with a side order of Stonehenge followed by sprinkles of strawberry cheesecake.

The turtles are present (so Dumbcow gets the supersexy pink otter card) and they have been to Tesco's for their lunch so 42 pineapples for me! Ha!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The mango smoothie?? You're bluffing! You can't have it unless you're in the cinderella-themed Club Med in the Bahamas and you're actually in Honolulu next to the bohemian green armonica player!

I get my extra turn and choose to use the breakdancing bear to conquer your nuclear laboratory!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I twist your plushy Dee Doll card and trump you with the Winnie-the-Pooh lunch box!

Then I drink Dumbcowa smoothie and give him back 10 brownie points because he is so sexy!

(2 points for me for using the word sexy in a sentence!)

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:dance: Yay! 10 alfalfa points. I'm spending them on an udder enhancement surgery :biggrin1:

(enhancement used as the penultimate word - 5 points!) :cool:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody have the magenta dustbin? I'm willing to exchange it against 15 love points from Ronald McDonald and a shiny saucepan? anyone?

also, I win 155 Walmart points for buying metallic baby diapers and attacking Paris Hilton's dog with them. (You know I'm against violence and that I'm a lovely and fluffy cat, but the bastard was bugging me and desperate situations call for desperate measures!)

Anyways, extra 68 health care points because the dog didnt get hurt! yay!

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
< Corners the market on alfalfa with a par excellence strain from Mars, thereby en-feudaling DuCow to my wishes.

10 points for first using thereby.
15 points for incorporating the base word feudal, alfalfa and a reference to Mars in the same sentence
Into the top ten in one bloody swoop. :eek:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Does anybody have the magenta dustbin? I'm willing to exchange it against 15 love points from Ronald McDonald and a shiny saucepan? anyone?

also, I win 155 Walmart points for buying metallic baby diapers and attacking Paris Hilton's dog with them. (You know I'm against violence and that I'm a lovely and fluffy cat, but the bastard was bugging me and desperate situations call for desperate measures!)

Anyways, extra 68 health care points because the dog didnt get hurt! yay!

I have the bin. Let's make a swap. But You'll have to give me 20 of those health spins and a free spin at the wheel of pizza. :cool:

< Corners the market on alfalfa with a par excellence strain from Mars, thereby en-feudaling DuCow to my wishes.

10 points for first using thereby.
15 points for incorporating the base word feudal, alfalfa and a reference to Mars in the same sentence
Into the top ten in one bloody swoop. :eek:

:eek: I haven't seen a move like that since the great game of '99 :eek:

I claim the after-big-points bonus. :biggrin1: and also 1 point for the first referance to the 1999 games.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I play my Back in Time card and we're all in 1999! However, Tickledpink gets stucked in 2001 at the movie premiere of Zoolander (the Winnie the Pooh lunch box wasn't compatible with the time travel card :frown1:), however, I play my glittery round dice to get her with us in '99.

Once back in 99, we join Britney Spears on her Baby one more time tour and we tell her everything that will happen to her. She first has a seizure, then becomes a Buddhist monk.

12 stylish points for mentioning Zoolander
47 points for everybody for group time travel, yay!
4 points for reminding everybody how cool 1999 was!

I choose Dc as bearer of the transparent toilet paper now (remember all the power it gives you Dc!)