The Gangbang That Had It All, Anal,double Anal, Atm, Piss, Fisting, Gagging

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone, it has been a while that I wrote about my experiences. I am just so turned on all the time and always horny. I love doing everything I do with the people I do it with. The whole time it is just crazy and everyone enjoys it. As most of you know, I meet up with a couple (M,F) very regularly and even month or so we meet with six other guys. We are all tested very regularly and safe. There is lots of action in this meeting that we had over the weekend, it contains, deepthroating, gagging, sloppiness, anal, double anal, anal fisting, ass to mouth, pissing, anal pissing, piss drinking, cum swallowing and much more. I hope you all enjoy the read.

So I of course slept over the night before and the wife and I did tease each other quite a bit and I also teased the hubby a little too. When we went to bed the wife did reach for my semi hard cock under the sheets as she was kissing me. I could feel her soft hands guide their way down my body to my cock and then wrap her fingers gently around as she stroked it slowly from top to bottom. We continued to kiss one another before she decided to slide down and start sucking me ever so slowly with her welcoming mouth. I then told her I was hungry too and made her get in 69 on top of me. I was licking her and teasing her pussy around her lips as I felt her mouth wrap my cock. It was at this moment that the hubby came upstairs and wanted to join in, he brought his cock right over my face and he was rubbing it on her ass and my face, I did give him a few licks and sucks before the wife said "I'm hungry tonight, you know he will get his dose of tomorrow" and he went around and fed her his cock. I could feel his cock rubbing on mine as she was sucking us both. She was also stroking them together and rubbing our heads together. I was still licking her pussy and ass, getting very very turned on. The hubby and I both knew that we could not cum tonight as we are saving our loads for the next day. The next thing we did was put the wife in missionary and she spread her legs for me to eat her pussy as the hubby fed her his cock. After a short while I decided to put my cock in her wet pussy and help her suck on her hubby and make out with her, she moaned as I was fucking her and liked to grab my head force it on her hubby's cock. I loved it, and the hubby said that he had to end it or else he would cum. The wife and I continued for a little while longer before we also decided that the tease had done its job.
We just went to bed and spoke with our semi hard cocks and wet pussy. I said "I am very excited for tomorrow, I really want it all" she answered "I know, I'm also excited for you and I also want to do more crazier things" We discussed some of the hot things that we wanted to do and certain positions before we decided to call it a night.

The next morning we woke up, I could feel the hubby moving around and I know he always has morning wood, I decided to grab it and stroke it a little before the wife woke up and just as I started to suck him she was moving around and looked over and smiled with a "good morning". She said that she was going in the shower and also had to pee. I normally don't like the first pee of the day as it is not as clear but in the shower I didnt mind. I also had to pee. I got down on my knees in the shower as it ran and she squatted over my face and peed, the hubby also peed as he was standing over me too. The wife then sort of lied down in the shower and I peed over her and she laughed and smiled. We played a little more before we got out and then went down for a light snack and started to drink lots of water. Right after I was done I went to get prepped for the day. It took me almost 2 hours to get fully cleaned as I am very thorough.
I could hear just before I was finishing that some of the guys were arriving and they were in the basement arranging things. I had decided to go down completely naked without any sexy clothing. By the time I had gone down everyone was there and I could see some toys placed out on the coffee table.
The guys already knew what was allowed and not and at what points. They were told not to cum in the past week, they did say that they have edged quite a bit throughout the week too. They had been drinking lots of water all morning long.

So the wife handed me some dildos and I sucked on one of them as she was lubing up a third and prepping my ass to receive it. When it was ready she eased it into my hole as I was in missionary on the couch. She was also stroking my cock as she did this and asked "how do you like that?" "I love it"
"I think your ass is already ready for bigger" she said as she took it out of my ass and fed it to my mouth and told me to suck it as her hubby handed her a large butt plug. She then made me get into doggy and put it in my ass, I felt it getting wider and wider the deeper she pushed it in until I could feel it lock into place. The wife then made me get on my knees and told the guys to come around for me to suck them. I was wanting this for a while now. I grabbed two with my hands as I went to suck one of them and he forced my head down on his cock right away. His cock was rock hard already, I had trouble taking it down my throat, then he passed me on to the next guy who did the same thing and when I came back up I focused on the two I had in my hands, I tried to put them both in my mouth and then one of them just pulled out and the other fucked my face and made me gag a lot. I loved getting roughed up and then the guys made me lie down on the couch with my head over the edge as they squatted to fuck my throat this way and all the saliva just went all over my face. I was already a sloppy mess within the first five minutes. Some of the guys were also rubbing their cocks and asses all over my sloppy face after they made me gag. Then the wife told me to go in doggy and she removed the butt plug for a guy to fuck me right away and he fucked me hard and fast, as another was making me gag on him. The guy pulled out and fed me his cock right from my ass as the rest of the guys rotated to use my hole. I loved to feel how each guy fucked differently. Some of the guys liked to go fast and deep, while others made me feel the length of their cock as they would go completely in and out with every thrust. At one point in between the guys I was sucking I looked up at them and said "I want two in my ass" so on lied down on the couch and I mounted him facing him as the other went behind and into my ass. It went in pretty easy as I was all warmed up. I also said "I want more cock, give me something to suck" and then a guy went fucked my throat and when he pulled me off of his cock he spit into my mouth. I said "give me more" and he spit again and I said "more cock" then he went to gag me again. the wife understood what I was saying, so she told some of the guys "he wants more cocks to stroke". As i was getting gagged I could feel the two other guys picked up my hands and guide them to their cocks for me to stroke.

Then the wife had also made two guys lie down on the floor with their legs interlocked for me to squat down and get double anal this way and I squatted right on them and sucked the guy that was lying down who was up my ass this whole time. After a minute or so I got up and decided to sit on him again and told him "fuck me hard" and he just held my hips and fucked me hard and fast for almost a minute before slapping my face and pushing me off and the guys guided me back on the two cocks on the floor as I was feed two other cocks to suck. The guys were all using my holes very well and the wife was egging them on and encouraging them. We had now passed the forty minute mark since we started. Some of the guys had to pee and so they put the pool up against the couch and put me in piledriver. One guy was fucking me as two guys just peed all over my body and into my mouth. They had very strong streams and this position also made me peed with all the hard thrusting. The wife noticed I was peeing and she grabbed my cock and aimed the pee to my face. One of the guys also decided to peed into my ass and when he pulled out it gushed out everywhere. The guys had shifted me back to the couch so I thought that they were done with the pee, and they put me into missionary towards the edge of the couch so two of them can go into my ass. Then a third guy squatted over my face and gagged me and decided to pee in my throat, I gagged so hard that everything came up (it was not puke) all saliva and piss. He repeated it again and I was expecting this time around but still gagged just as hard. I was getting the treatment I loved and deserved.

We were closing in on the one-hour mark and the wife wanted to show the guys how loose my ass was so she made me go in doggy and slowly started to fist me. I could feel her four fingers going in up until her knuckles the first few rounds and then she went deeper and deeper every time. I felt her easing past her knuckles and getting her thumb in there, I was moaning quite a bit and she said "guys feed him some cock instead of watching of me, shut him up" they gagged me as usual and I loved feeling it from both ends. Within the next minute she was down to her wrist in my ass and she was moving her hand in there, making it feel soo good. The she asked the guys "should we go for two?" I nodded with my head as I was sucking and the guy had told me to shut up and he held my head down on his cock for over thirty seconds and I gagged as all the saliva had come up. I could feel the wife pull out her one hand and then guide two of them in slowly then back out, after a few more minutes both her hands were in until her wrists, I have never done this much before. They kept me in this position for a while longer while making me gape when she pulled out every now and then until one of them told the wife to hold my gape open as he peed right into it then fucked my ass. Some of the other guys rotated and repeated the same thing. I loved the feeling of my ass expanding with her fist inside me then pulling out fast to get fucked by a hard cock right after.

For the next position the guys put me on the ottoman in missionary and they got two cocks in my ass, the first two guys each sort of got on their knees and were leaning side by side fucking me that way. I was also gagging on a cock as another guy squatted right over me and I stroked two others. The also decided to suck my cock here, I was so aroused and horny, I felt incredible. We did a few rotations and some of the guys sort of switched up the positions a little for the double anal as one guy was on his knees fucking me and the other got on top and sort of squatted as I had my legs up. I could tell that some of the guys were easing up as they were really trying to hold off their cum as we just passed the hour mark. So then the wife got out her strapon and started to fuck me in the same position on the ottoman as some of the guys took a side seat while others came round and peed on me. One of the guys peed down my throat and I gagged quite a bit and coughed a lot. It felt like a good chunk came out of my nose and the wife said "good boy" as she slapped my face. I had a little trouble with this but I recovered and then the wife put me in doggy and asked if anyone else had to pee and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out like a little pig. Two of the guys then came round and put a bowl below me and just peed all over my face and mouth and the run off went into the bowl. A third guy then joined in and when they were done the wife made me get into the pool and brought the bowl there then took a large glass, scooped up the pee from the bowl and told me to drink it all. I started slowly then one of the guys tilted the glass higher and higher until it was all done, then they said to do it again. One of the guys said "this is how we recycle" I laughed at this then got back to chugging it. Right after I chugged the second glass one of the guys put me in doggy and fucked me then pushed my face down into the bowl of pee, he held me there for a bit them pulled me back up to be gagged by another hard cock. The wife said "that's hot but he needs more cocks in him, lets try three".

So one of the guy lied down on the couch and I mounted him facing him and then a second guy went in easily who sort of squatted to make room for the third who was semi kneeling and standing and he eased his way in. I was moaning with pleasure as my ass was expanding. Then the wife said "good job, now feed him some cock guys" and another guy made me suck him and I stroked two. I was handling 6 cocks at once and I loved it. It was hard for the three guys to stay in my ass as they would sometimes slip out but they went right back in. The guys then really started to rough me up more by tossing me around and switching positions very often. They would make me stand up and fuck me up my ass hard and fast as I would bend over to suck another on the couch, they made a lineup and each fucked me for about thirty seconds in this position. I loved feeling every single hard thrust push that hard cock into my asshole with that sound of our bodies clashing. Then they put in piledriver where they were able to fuck me one at a time or sometimes even double anal, every time they would pull out of my ass to switch they would feed me their cocks. Then they also spooned me on the couch as I was also sucking other cocks. They really did not let up for a good 15-20minutes, it was just really intense hard and fast fucking and gagging. We had come close to the two hour mark by now and the wife told the guys that they can cum now. I sort of didnt want it to end as I was loving it so much.

So the first guy put me in missionary on the couch and fucked me hard and then pulled out and came all over my cock, stomach and chest and I was scooping it up and licking it, then the next guy put me in doggy and fucked me then pulled out and came on my ass and back and right away after that another guy went right into my ass in doggy as I sucked another. Here the guy that was in my ass came right up my ass as the guy I was sucking exploded all over my face. I loved being a mess like this. Then the fifth guy put me to my knees and came deep in my throat as he made me gag on him, this was a little challenging but nothing I have'nt done. The wife then said "you're getting the royal treatment here" I smiled and then the next guy put me in piledriver and came up my ass after fucking me and then fed me his cock from my ass. The last guy to cum still wanted more from me so he kept me in piledriver and fucked me for much longer than any of the other guys and by now some of the others had to pee and they peed on me as he was fucking me. After a few of the guys peed on me he then put me in doggy on the ottoman and fucked me more and then the wife peed on my face, when he then had to cum he rushed me to my knees and then just exploded all over my face and mouth. My ass was sore but I still craved more cock, the guys told me to push out the cum into the glass then drink it if I wanted more cock. I did just that and love that it had quite a bit of time to ferment in there. The wife said that we can all go into the shower and they can play with me there.

So we went up to their huge shower, it is literally the size of a regular bathroom, it could almost accommodate all of us and water came from the walls, the ceiling, everywhere. The guys used me a little more there and they also peed some more on me and as they were finishing up they cleaned and left the shower. Some of them did cum a second time and then in the end it was only the wife and I left. We got extra clean and then made out quite a lot then went on her bed and we continued there, the hubby did come up and check up on us as the guys were cleaning the basement and he said "why dont you two come down and have your fun? we would all love to watch" I smiled at the wife and we went downstairs. There the wife and I had our fun, it was like the other guys weren't even there. We did many things together, she did suck me a lot as it is one of her most favorite things to do, she fingered me some more and I did the same to her. I ended up fucking her many positions, at times getting rough and other times just sensual with lots of kissing. I ended up cumming on her face and mouth and we made out and licked it all up.

This was a great get together and we all enjoyed ourselves very much. It was due and well worth the wait. I loved to get kinky and try new things and push the boundaries every single time. thank you to everyone.