[the gay] Boyfriend getting used to my size again

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kundalinikat, Dec 7, 2008.

1. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

Anyone had this happen where you haven't had your guy for a couple of weeks and he's much tighter than he usually was? We expected it after two different trips he made, for two weeks each time, but it caught us by surprise this time. He's been studying and taking finals and so I'd been leaving him alone, and he wasn't in the mood to bottom for like two weeks. Yesterday, finally! I was hardly inside him before he began making complaining noises, poor thing, I muttered "I'm not gettin any smaller baby" and he seemed to understand and we had a hard time of it, I didn't even try to cum, it was enough to be inside him far enough... there were a couple times the last two weeks when he'd cum around my tip but it isn't the same thing, he was just too tight. But then he txted me afterwards saying he'll have to get used to my size again. Soooo hot!! :tongue:

#1 kundalinikat, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Anal sex isn't the only hat trick in a good gay relationship. What are you going to do if and when he develops a bad case of hemorrhoids and can't stand being poked about up his butt? Trade him in for another model with less miles?

I'm careful not to overdo my welcome with The Squeeze's ass. And so far I can tell that he's rather grateful that I don't expect him to throw his legs in the air every time we make love.

3. tallandlean

tallandlean New Member

just looked at your gallery, kundalinikat. You have a fantastic cock!!

4. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

Seriously, hemorrhoids from being fucked too much? Riiight.
    From what I hear of the ass, the more exercise it gets the better. It's certainly true in my case, I really enjoy being reminded of my tensions there and how I hold my hips.
    I have to admit I really enjoy it when he's so tight...

Draft saved Draft deleted