The Gay Debate: The Bible and Homosexuality

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that we are all missing the most fundamental point in the Gay/Church debate.

That point is this:

The entire debate is needlessly argued! God doesn't exist!

That is all.

***End of Broadcast***

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think that we are all missing the most fundamental point in the Gay/Church debate.

That point is this:

The entire debate is needlessly argued! God doesn't exist!

That is all.

***End of Broadcast***

mmmm......I wonder who Santa is going to put on his naughty list this year.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no debate, bible verses about msm were written about married men who CHEATED ON THEIR WIVES with other men, practiced the occult and idolatry, pauls letters to the church regarding msm were written about male teachers who molested the young boys they mentored.

Now i love the man sex but im not married to a woman, dont worship the goddess of fertility nor do i touch the kiddies. So im gucci. :)

The part I bolded is spot on. Homosexuality in the bible is an abomination in the Bible because of 'completely different' reasons than it just involving two people of the same sex.

Namely men or women cheating on each other when members of the same sex when they are in a committed relationship (i.e. marriage, a convenant with God). The Bible does not deny temptation.

Secondly, (and I'm just saying this loosely) priests were meant to be pure or whatever and not engage in sex acts with women OR men. So for them, hetero or homo sex would have been bad.

Thirdly, the Sodom & Gomorrah story does deal with homosexuality but not in the way that most people think it does. The people of that city wanted to 'rape' men AND women that travelled there (along with a slew of other terrible things) and that's why it was destroyed. Not simply because the people there were kind, peaceful, homosexuals and because homosexuality is supposedly so bad.

==

And yes, I'm Gucci too brah! :wink:

Last edited:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The Bible to me is a sweetner
and Homosexuality i have learned to happily live with
as simple as that ..

no debate, no analyzing ..

It's amazing to me how some people have an easy time at accepting their same sex attraction issues and others have the hardest time. If only everyone had the same sense of peace as you do.

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's amazing to me how some people have an easy time at accepting their same sex attraction issues and others have the hardest time. If only everyone had the same sense of peace as you do.

And if there was no religion to start with, there wouldn't be any labelling, and people wouldn't have to come to terms with ANYTHING!!!!!

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil. But for GOOD people to do EVIL - That takes religion". - Steven Weinberg

However, it is understanding that people who follow religion, namely Christianity and Catholicism, are quick to judge and discriminate against people who aren't of their ilk, when one looks at their god.

"The god of the old testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction! Jealous, and proud of it, a petty, unjust, unforgiving, control-freak. A vindictive, blood thirsty, ethnic cleanser. A misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sado-masichistic, capriciously, malevolent bully!" - Richard Dawkins.

So really, the brainwashed don't have a leg to stand on if that's who they're learning how to live from.

Last edited: