THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT + bonus

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by rubbernuts, Jan 20, 2012.

1. rubbernuts

rubbernuts Member

Albums:
    This one is too funny not to post!

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!

Bonus:

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift.

Preparing to write a cheque, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it.

When she realises her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller, and promptly says: 'Well, that's great... that's just great... some asshole's got my pen!'

:banana:

2. ThaiDude

ThaiDude New Member

I can't believe that it's true .... but if so, it's pretty cool :lol:

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

*psst. It's a JOKE*

Meaning, not true. Just a funny story. designed to make people laugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted