Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Food Service - I've known waiters, cooks, and managers who were gay, many of whom were a complete surprise. You get all the dirt on your coworkers at the annual Christmas Party when mostly everyone gets drunk.

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm gay, and i'm in an extremely macho profession. nobody but another fag would make me. it' fun being a totally queer cum guzzeling gutter slut, and working with straight guys who have no idea how many cocks i've had in my mouth and up my ass. macho men, beware! the guy your working with could be a total flaming queen!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then theres the USMC, Army, Navy,doctor,lawyer,Father(not clergy). You only see the femmies because thats all you want to see. Media manipulated much?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm gay, and i'm in an extremely macho profession. nobody but another fag would make me. it' fun being a totally queer cum guzzeling gutter slut, and working with straight guys who have no idea how many cocks i've had in my mouth and up my ass. macho men, beware! the guy your working with could be a total flaming queen!

OH Honey, I work with one of you. Trust us we know!!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years ago I went to a lecture at my college about the role gay men played in the rise of labor unions in the U.S. In the first half of the century, many jobs in the service industry (e.g., in hotels and on cruise ships) were not open to women. The men who were willing to do those kinds of jobs were mostly gay. (I don't know why.) Because of the poor labor conditions--for example, if I remember correctly the crew quarters on cruise ships were especially horrid--gay men were very active in labor unions, and the unions were fairly accepting and supportive of gay men because of their importance to the labor force, and their significant contributions to union efforts.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several years ago I went to a lecture at my college about the role gay men played in the rise of labor unions in the U.S. In the first half of the century, many jobs in the service industry (e.g., in hotels and on cruise ships) were not open to women. The men who were willing to do those kinds of jobs were mostly gay. (I don't know why.) Because of the poor labor conditions--for example, if I remember correctly the crew quarters on cruise ships were especially horrid--gay men were very active in labor unions, and the unions were fairly accepting and supportive of gay men because of their importance to the labor force, and their significant contributions to union efforts.

Nothing to do with lots of other guys hanging around with hardly any women? HHMMMMM! Sounds alot like the Marines.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Oh puhlease, the most macho acting men I've ever known were gay or bi. They loved the taste of meat, and were hot aggressive bottoms. I think their time with women was a coverup just like Rock Hudson's marriage.

Anyone besides me ever run into masseurs who were in it to scope out sex?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Interesting. I didn't know that.

I'm a member of a construction union.

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The entertainment industry as a whole (but mainly theatre) does tend to attract its fair share of both gay men and women. Having been in the theatre industry for the past 22 years, I have seen my fair share of gays and lesbians. In fact, most of my closest theatre friends are gay.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked in radio for about a year and that was choc-a-block with gay folks. Not so much the presenters but there were tons of gay men and women running the shows from behind the scenes.

Also the wedding industry is quite gay. There are some guys who aren't but a majority of them are. I worked/work in this industry and it was very beneficial to be out as the brides and grooms felt at ease.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember being told years ago how to spot straight cabin crew. They're the guys who carry their bags as opposed to trailing them behind using the wheels. I don't know how true it is, but it came from a male flight attendant.