The Gay Test!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
About 6 years ago, a bunch of friends were taking the test on what are your percentages of male/female. The more macho the dude, the higher his female percentage. I wouldn't take it, and they kept harassing me. They thought I'd be so low on the male percentage it'd boost their egos.

Well, it had questions about whether or not you liked ice skating, opera, ballet. How much televised sports you watched, working out, and other macho stuff. I answered it all honestly. The answer it gave was and I quote, "You are definitely all male." haha

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
About 6 years ago, a bunch of friends were taking the test on what are your percentages of male/female. The more macho the dude, the higher his female percentage. I wouldn't take it, and they kept harassing me. They thought I'd be so low on the male percentage it'd boost their egos.

Well, it had questions about whether or not you liked ice skating, opera, ballet. How much televised sports you watched, working out, and other macho stuff. I answered it all honestly. The answer it gave was and I quote, "You are definitely all male." haha
I bet it was like all opposite, and they switched the results around to fuck with people.