The gay thing is interesting

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen a lot of posts on here about guys showing 100% Straight and around 90% straight and getting hell when they talk about thinking of other men or maybe some mutual JO or Oral, and are told that maybe they are more gay than that. But do we ever see any completely gay or 90-80% gay people getting shit because they dont moved towards saying they are more straight? If any guys on here are 100% gay and have hooked up with women or find their bodies attractive please let me know why you arent somewhat straight. Even if you are 90%, please do tell why not more!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Thats what label's % do, they should scrap it, people should be able to enjoy and talk about what they like rather than having the Label police in dissing them and also causing guilt to some people and trying to out them and all that shite.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen a lot of posts on here about guys showing 100% Straight and around 90% straight and getting hell when they talk about thinking of other men or maybe some mutual JO or Oral, and are told that maybe they are more gay than that. But do we ever see any completely gay or 90-80% gay people getting shit because they dont moved towards saying they are more straight? If any guys on here are 100% gay and have hooked up with women or find their bodies attractive please let me know why you arent somewhat straight. Even if you are 90%, please do tell why not more!

There's a simple answer to this. People who identify as gay are treated as less than equal and stigmatized. So when guys who say they are 100% talk about how they like other men or their cocks, they can always retreat behind their heterosexual privilege. That's why others call them out on it. Make sense? No one thinks there's anything wrong about gay guys hooking up with women because that's the norm. To me this is a societal bias.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But do we ever see any completely gay or 90-80% gay people getting shit because they dont moved towards saying they are more straight? If any guys on here are 100% gay and have hooked up with women or find their bodies attractive please let me know why you arent somewhat straight. Even if you are 90%, please do tell why not more!

I do wonder sometimes should I go and find a straight woman that likes me because I have had such a difficult gay guy sexperience these days...:frown1:

Then, I laugh my ass off. Log on to GAYTUBE. :smile::biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

My first impulse was to be rude. But I thought better of it, and decided to point out that we live in a heterocentric world in which it is still thought that heterosexuality is seen as the base and the norm and in which homosexuality is still often regarded as stigmatic. Therefore it is still a frequent occurance to encounter people who think of themselves as heterosexual when they do infact harbour homosexual desires.

If some of the gay members of LPSG are sometimes less than patient with posters who define themselves as 100% heterosexual while expressing a desire to or an enjoyment of same sex sex it's because of the implied insult this represents.

I class myself as 99% gay because roughly 99% of my sexual experiences have been with other men, and I have never really fantasised about women. I don't however rule out having sex with women again at some point entirely. If I claimed I was 100% gay and ignored the fact that I have had sex with women before and might do so again in the future it would imply that I thought that those heterosexual sex acts and possibilities were somehow of less significance or secondary worth than my gay sexual experiences.

The same is true of those who claim 100% heterosexuality while ejoying or expressing desire to enjoy homosexual sex, they imply that somehow these past experiences of same sex sex or fantasies about it "don't count" or aren't as significant or real.

If a guy posts that he likes getting wanked off or sucked off by other guys and yet pretends that he's 100% heterosexual he's denying reality and insulting homosexuals at the same time. Of course how homosexual a guy wishes to say he is is up to him but others will react, and have a right to, if he then gives them reason to think he's not as straight as he says he is.

What's your problem with people reacting to the posts and public information of other members ?

I have no problem standing over my own posts, and the percentages I make public regarding my sexuality, I'm expect others to do the same.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The percentages are meaningless, because everyone interprets them differently.

To different people, 1% could mean "tried it once", "was interested a while ago but not anymore", "occasionally fantasize but would never do it", "only if it was XXX act and nothing else", etc, etc.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're predominantly attracted to women, but are turned on by men, I think that makes you some degree of bisexual. Likewise, in the reverse, for men predominantly attracted to men.

Either way, who cares? Fuck, suck, date what you want.

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i LOVE men. i LOVE women. I LOVE a great set of boobs. I LOVE a big fat cock. I LOVE juicy round asses on both ...i have been with women but i LOVE being with men ...so what does that make me? ...i don't care what the label police say...if it feels good i say JUST DO THEM :)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a simple answer to this. People who identify as gay are treated as less than equal and stigmatized. So when guys who say they are 100% talk about how they like other men or their cocks, they can always retreat behind their heterosexual privilege. That's why others call them out on it. Make sense? No one thinks there's anything wrong about gay guys hooking up with women because that's the norm. To me this is a societal bias.

If some of the gay members of LPSG are sometimes less than patient with posters who define themselves as 100% heterosexual while expressing a desire to or an enjoyment of same sex sex it's because of the implied insult this represents...

The same is true of those who claim 100% heterosexuality while ejoying or expressing desire to enjoy homosexual sex, they imply that somehow these past experiences of same sex sex or fantasies about it "don't count" or aren't as significant or real.

If a guy posts that he likes getting wanked off or sucked off by other guys and yet pretends that he's 100% heterosexual he's denying reality and insulting homosexuals at the same time. Of course how homosexual a guy wishes to say he is is up to him but others will react, and have a right to, if he then gives them reason to think he's not as straight as he says he is.

so because you get bitched at that means you take the same shit you complain that OTHER PEOPLE DO TO YOU, and turn it on someone else?

so fucking wrong.
if anything, people who get discriminated against should know better.
plain and simple. there is no excuse.

also, most LGBT people claim that THEIR SEXUALITY SHOULDN'T MATTER, but all of a sudden when a person who identifies as 100% straight admits to homosexual fantasies/thoughts/acts their sexuality is the basis of who they are as a person.

it's the pot calling the kettle black.
sexuality shouldn't matter, and if you're in the LGBT community, then you specifically, people who have been there, should be the first to stand up and be supportive of the fact that people should be able to explore sexually, and come out or NOT come out for their own personal reasons.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first impulse was to be rude. But I thought better of it, and decided to point out that we live in a heterocentric world in which it is still thought that heterosexuality is seen as the base and the norm and in which homosexuality is still often regarded as stigmatic. Therefore it is still a frequent occurance to encounter people who think of themselves as heterosexual when they do infact harbour homosexual desires.

If some of the gay members of LPSG are sometimes less than patient with posters who define themselves as 100% heterosexual while expressing a desire to or an enjoyment of same sex sex it's because of the implied insult this represents.

I class myself as 99% gay because roughly 99% of my sexual experiences have been with other men, and I have never really fantasised about women. I don't however rule out having sex with women again at some point entirely. If I claimed I was 100% gay and ignored the fact that I have had sex with women before and might do so again in the future it would imply that I thought that those heterosexual sex acts and possibilities were somehow of less significance or secondary worth than my gay sexual experiences.

What's your problem with people reacting to the posts and public information of other members ?

I have no problem standing over my own posts, and the percentages I make public regarding my sexuality, I'm expect others to do the same.

Something along the lines of what this guy said.

Also, as a 100% straight guy who doesn't fantasize about having sex with me, has never had sex with men, never jerked off with other guys or even wants to, etc., it can be a little annoying sometimes when some gay guys think they can win you over somehow because we all have these latent homosexual feelings, it's only natural! blah blah blah. It's flattering and all, but it can get annoying.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I claim 99% gay and 1% straight for two reasons: (1) About 99.5% of my sexual thoughts and desires concern men, and I am in a permanent same-sex relationship. But (2) I was once not-at-all-unhappily married and sired two delightful children. Even now, just occasionally, about .5% of the time, I fantasize and realize that, were the right situation and the right woman to present themselves for no-strings-attached sex, I would snap up the opportunity in the now-legendary New York minute.

Beyond that:

Also, as a 100% straight guy who doesn't fantasize about having sex with me, has never had sex with men, never jerked off with other guys or even wants to, etc., it can be a little annoying sometimes when some gay guys think they can win you over somehow because we all have these latent homosexual feelings, it's only natural! blah blah blah.

Hang on just a second...! Are you saying that even if you do you not fantasize about it, you never have sex with yourself...?!? After all, as somebody's frequently seen Signature so wittily puts it, masturbation is sex with someone you love.

But seriously, what you're saying here is reminiscent of some straight men's assertions that the only thing necessary to "cure" Lesbians is for a "good man" to screw them. I know that canard not to be true, and I certainly know that the sexuality of gay men cannot be altered. By the same token I am certain that genuinely straight, non-bi men cannot be "converted." That's not to say, however, that an undetermined number of them can't be steered into the "God, was I drunk last night!" situation. It is, after all, indeed only natural for straight men to harbor a certain amount of curiosity about various forms of male sexuality and other men's sexual equipment, whether they act on it in any way or not. A good case in point is this site, which is replete with self-declared straight men showing off their "credentials" and, one must assume, viewing other men's with interest.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sexuality shouldn't matter, and if you're in the LGBT community, then you specifically, people who have been there, should be the first to stand up and be supportive of the fact that people should be able to explore sexually, and come out or NOT come out for their own personal reasons.
Have to agree. Freedom trumps sexuality. As a general rule, freedom trumps everything.
It's flattering and all, but it can get annoying.
You're young. Give yourself freedom and time. I know it may seem difficult to believe now, but you will be a different person than you are now in your forties. Not saying you'll be gay, but you'll be different.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually like the percentage thing. It gives me an idea of where a guy sees himself on the spectrum, a bit of an indicator as to how I might get along with him. While I do admit to getting a kick out of the ones who identify as 100% one way or another while seeming to think predominantly about the "0%," in general, I think self identification has to do with alot more than just sex acts.