The Gaydar Test

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only got 45 %. But it is very hard to tell in a picture. Gaydar works better in person.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How accurate were you? I scored 65%. Not so hot. Do you think Gaydar exists and how accurate is it in real life?

I scored 70%

You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 60% of all test takers.

Yes, I believe Gaydar exists. However it's one of those things that ebbs and flows.

There have been phases in my life when it was particularly strong and others where it seemed to have died completely.

Edit: I think the reason I was better at spotting gay men than gay women is because, unless they are really butch, lesbians aren't even a blip on my radar.

However, as a 100% straight woman I notice men and will rule out the gay ones for dating. Unlike some crazy women, I have no desire to waste my time trying to convert a gay man to straight. :tongue:

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 44% of all test takers.

Agree with others, gaydar really only works in person (and not always then, but usually).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You remarkably scored
90%
You personally got 18 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 98% of all test takers.

:rolleyes:

Jeez, how queer does that prove me to be? :rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
:rolleyes: No surprises here..

You scored
55%

You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 17% of all test takers.

I have the worst gaydar imaginable when it comes to guys, but I can tell a lesbo from a mile away.:biggrin:

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 75% of all test takers.

I took the test twice and got the same score both times.

:confused:

Sure, it works online, but in real life, my gaydar's a little tainted. Blips register where they shouldn't, and vice versa. :worried:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay guy, I know gaydar exists. I scored 70%, but half of those were women, and it doesn't work so well on the opposite sex. Plus, still pictures are harder to judge, it takes more than that for the gaydar to kick in. Still, considering half were lesbians, I think I did pretty good. In real life, not just pictures, I pretty much have always hit it right about 95% of the time.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
14 out of 20, better with guys.

I don't consider myself particularly observant or perceptive with people.

Alex8 plainly is.