The Gaydar Test

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I scored 14 out of 20. Not as good as I thought I would do. With other men I don't usually look at a guy and try to decide if he is gay or not. I can usually tell with the extended eye contact by other males who want to let me know they are interested or those that are trying to see if I am.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got 55% - 11 out of 20, and I did better with girls than guys -- I wonder if there's any correlation between the sexual orientation of the test taker and their ability to guess the guys or girls better.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I scored 65%, and most of my errors were with women. Not surprising because I only know one lesbian in real life. (I might know more, but if so, they don't let me know. Oh well!)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I got 55% - 11 out of 20, and I did better with girls than guys -- I wonder if there's any correlation between the sexual orientation of the test taker and their ability to guess the guys or girls better.
Doubt it I scored better with guys than girls... I'm for the most part straight. I wonder if me being able to pick gay guys out IRL has anything to do with it.

blackteendude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 75% of all test takers.

I thought I'd do better: in real life most guys I've thought were gay have come out recently. But hey I'm better at guessing girls so I guess I don't have to be too concerned with getting a girl that leaves me for another girl. :)

P.S. Hi everyone...this is my first post though I check this site often.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I impressively scored
80%

You personally got 16 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 87% of all test takers.

Shit, does this mean I have to start eating pussy again?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
65%

You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 44% of all test takers.

hyperionic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
12 out of 20, and better at scoring girls.. thats kinda sorry for a guy gay.. 29% better than the rest at 70%. But..whatever, i'm happily 'married' anyway.. at least i can help girlfriends with 'ok-ing' another girl.. (i think i'll go shower now).

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did better at spotting gay guys than girls but some were confusing One set had a guy propped on his elbow on a grass covered lawn and it was next to a guy with a perfectly neat bedroom and decorator pillows on the bed and a floral arrangement Both of them seem gay.

Oilslickcowboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You personally got 16 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 87% of all test takers.
80% not bad for a married straight guy, should my wife be concerned that I can pick out gay guys easily :)

hyperionic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
80% not bad for a married straight guy, should my wife be concerned that I can pick out gay guys easily :)

No.. but maybe YOU can help me as a spotter in the future.. :smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 17% of all test takers.
I got the same exact result..........(My gaydar is not tuned to the female channel...)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found that I can spot lesbians far better than gay men. I think I only got 1 or 2 right with the men. (My gaydar ONLY tuned into the female channel...)

I need some lessons on spotting gay men. Anyone have any advice? What are the visual give aways?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I scored 80% and I did better guessing the girls than the guys. But to be fair, most of the pics they used made it really difficult to read if the guys were gay or not. I tried to go off of strict gaydar alone and not being judgemental about their fashion choices because that can throw your gaydar off BIGTIME.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm turning in my Queer Card. I used to be pretty good at picking out who was and who wasn't.

For instance.. Earllogjam.. that 10% straight in your profile... confused me.. I would never put you in the gay column.

I guess 23 years with the same man and clouded my senses.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...I did better with the girls than the guys...but most of the guys looked gay to me!

I agree I had a hard time deciding what guys weren't gay because they all looked gay to me! I scored 80 and guessed better than 87% of test takers. I think my gaydar in person is exceptional, it needs to be in the profession I am in.

Mad gaydar skills right here.

Is there a radar term for being able to tell who has a big cock?