The Geek Quiz

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
You are 30% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator. Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are 31% geek

You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.
Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
does this mean we're twins sexycobra

Could be:wink: , except I'm guessing that you and I aren't acting as "geek liaisons" in the same domains. This is good, since it means we won't be competing for the same "geek-to-normal" translation jobs...

Besides, we need some real geeks or normal people to post on this thread soon, otherwise we are just useless liaisons, not geeky enough to be a true geek, but too geeky to be normal:rolleyes:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are 17% geekOK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

And I hate the world...sometimes.:cool:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Final Score:
You are 52% geek
boy_50x75.jpg
You are a geek. Good for you! Considering the endless complexity of the universe, as well as whatever discipline you happen to be most interested in, you'll never be bored as long as you have a good book store, a net connection, and thousands of dollars worth of expensive equipment. Assuming you're a technical geek, you'll be able to afford it, too. If you're not a technical geek, you're geek enough to mate with a technical geek and thereby get the needed dough. Dating tip: Don't date a geek of the same persuasion as you. You'll constantly try to out-geek the other.

I Demand a Re Count !!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooo, I'm really hip! I swear it!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are 33% geek
girl_25x50.jpg
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I'll be the geek liaison between Bryan_Lyte and jakeatolla (as a fellow Canadian, I suppose we should have at least a few things in common).

Madame_Zora, you know I'm a whiner and you are not supportive enough anyway, so I suggest that you hire naughty or GoneA as your personal liaison instead...:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
You are 33% geekhttp://images.thudfactor.com/images/geekquiz/girl_25x50.jpg You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Scarily identical to my score in every way. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I got a score of 20% geek.. Which says,
"OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you."

And if that wasn't enough, they stuck a pic of Arnold schwartzneggar (sp?) after giving me my score.. Does that mean that he isn't a geek? I think he is....:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 57% geek, which suprises me that it isn't much higher. But they dodn't ask the ultimate geek question "are you an engineer":biggrin1: