The Geek Quiz

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
Webster...oh by the way, when I got
my first computer, only five years ago...
the first site I registered at, I called
myself Webster...they thought I was a
guy, so I changed it after only three
days!

Anyway, on to the quiz...this one looks
funny:

http://www.thudfactor.com/geekquiz.php

Thanks, dear lady.
I never thought about World Wide Web ster when I chose the name.
I looked out the window and there it was on a pole, Webster Street.

You know,
you're really a nice addition around here.........

:wink:

edit: I forget to reveal that I'm 14% geek. Hm.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
I got a score of 20% geek.. Which says,
"OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you."

And if that wasn't enough, they stuck a pic of Arnold schwartzneggar (sp?) after giving me my score.. Does that mean that he isn't a geek? I think he is....:biggrin1:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
davidjh7 said:
I'm 57% geek, which suprises me that it isn't much higher. But they dodn't ask the ultimate geek question "are you an engineer":biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Webster said:

Oh, there are SO many possible ways to respond....
about chew chewing on you....
about getting all steamed up....
huffing and puffing up orgasm hill....
But, I'll just let it go. I'm an ELECTRICAL enginer, thank you. I chase electrons for fun and profit. And electrons are green. My instructor told me so.:tongue:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are 19% geek OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
No It's a fix ! I expected to be a computer lovin', pizza & Dorito Munchin', Klingon impersonatin' social misfit!! Now I turn out to have a life!!:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EnglishGentleman said:
You are 19% geekOK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
No It's a fix ! I expected to be a computer lovin', pizza & Dorito Munchin', Klingon impersonatin' social misfit!! Now I turn out to have a life!!:biggrin1:

William Shatner is going to be SO disappointed... :tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
43%. The test is slanted by generation issues. I am pre-nerd, before pocket protectors became objects of derision.

I am not familiar with any of the musicians/musical groups listed except for Britney Spears.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are 5% geekOK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

Wow - I was expecting to be much more geeky than that!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are 7% geek
boy_0x25.jpg
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are 15% geekhttp://images.thudfactor.com/images/geekquiz/boy_0x25.jpg OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are 60% geek

You are a geek. Good for you! Considering the endless complexity of the universe, as well as whatever discipline you happen to be most interested in, you'll never be bored as long as you have a good book store, a net connection, and thousands of dollars worth of expensive equipment. Assuming you're a technical geek, you'll be able to afford it, too. If you're not a technical geek, you're geek enough to mate with a technical geek and thereby get the needed dough. Dating tip: Don't date a geek of the same persuasion as you. You'll constantly try to out-geek the other.