The general get-to-know-the-members kinda thread!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If someone touches my collar bone, I reflexively crush their hand (or whatever they touch me with) between my hand and shoulder and have trouble releasing the vice-grip. o_o It passes over times, if they hold there long enough. It's the same with my family members too, up through my Grandma.

Somewhat linked to this, I moan and have a hard time controlling it if I'm kissed (suckling kiss) on the neck. :x It almost sounds like I'm having an orgasm sometimes... and looks that way too, with how much I sometimes wriggle about.

Scootuhbutt~, this reminds me of a thread I made a while back. x3 Random Obscure Facts About Yourself. :v

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I'll go. On the topic of flirting, I'm a pretty conversational guy. I can't even tell when I'm flirting most of the time...but I'm generally amazed when people assume I've been trying to indicate attraction when I was simply geeking out about whatever topic I was excited about... didn't mean to turn you on :)

(this happened a few weeks ago when I was talking to a guy at a party. He insisted he was straight and I kept wondering why that mattered in the context)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I, too suffer from the cursing curse. Both of my parents were potty-mouthed and my sister and I can't seem to utter more than two sentences without saying "fuck", "shit" or "cunt" :cool:

I have a terrible phobia of bridges: they terrify me to the point of dizzy panic.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I, too suffer from the cursing curse. Both of my parents were potty-mouthed and my sister and I can't seem to utter more than two sentences without saying "fuck", "shit" or "cunt" :cool:

I have a terrible phobia of bridges: they terrify me to the point of dizzy panic.

This seems to be a popular characteristic. Just the other day I was explaining the European debt crisis to a family member, and what a Greek default would mean for the Eurozone. After the entire speech I was expecting to get an indication that she understood it a little better, she just said, "wow, I think that is the longest I've ever heard you go without using fuck".

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fear is living to an age that I am too old to get the kind of guy I like 18-28
I turned 60 this year. Young guys 18 - 28 have been out of my league for years, and I accept it as part of getting older. I sure as hell don't want to die just because I'm getting older. I stive to be healthy and to exercise routinely by cycling and working out at the gym. My plan is to live to be at least 100. So far, it's working!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm ambidextrous, and was once a really promising concert bassist. Carnegie Hall and everything. I hate doing homework, but I'm a fantastic academic writer. I'm trying to break into academia so I can make a few extra bucks for school.

I have a low tolerance for everything illicit. I can no longer hold my liquor, and after three pulls on a joint I am way too fucking high. I'm allergic to tobacco, and if I have a few pulls anyway, I get the shakes, a blinding headache, and become dizzyingly hyperactive. Still, it's legal, permitted at work, and sometimes I just need to be chilled the fuck out.

I swear like a sailor, and fuck like a slut.

I can make sculpted cakes, and hope someday to enter competitions. My cakes are lovely, but I'm not ready yet. I would be competing against some of my instructors from culinary school if I started now. While that would make for exciting television, it would intimidate me too much just yet. So, for now, just like when I wanted to get into Carnegie Hall (and succeeded) I have to practice, practice, practice.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, not sure what to put. Im an avid tech junkie who likes to, or used to, put together computers. I just dont have enough time for a hobby. I have an innate talent for making people laugh. Might be hard to tell, I don't crack jokes here much. I was a sailor so I do in fact curse like one. But I've toned it down considerably. I have this fear that even though I've chosen a career path, im taking school, and I have a goal that I may end up stuck at my job, that pays well, but is boring me to tears. That is a huge fear. I want to be interested in the work I do, not loathe it. I am still coming to grips with how long it will be till I can safely leave this job and state. (seriously, Florida is the worst) and I can't fathom how I got married. I mean im in love, I know this. But when I think about how I met her, and everything that's happened since then? Its hard not to think im the luckiest person I know. Maybe not in the world, but of all the people I know? Yeah, I got em beat easy.

Ugh, what's something wacky about me...

The only thing I can think of off hand was that when I was younger (maybe seventh or eighth grade) I decided to try and learn how to wiggle my ears. I only ever succeeded in moving my left ear - the right one might as well have been stapled to my head for all it gave. However, I got good enough at the left ear that it's obvious from a fair distance away.
It's a hilarious conversation starter if nothing else - you get that ADD kid in the crowd who suddenly realizes what you're doing and calls a hold everything X)

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I'm dipping my toe into this thread...Only female so far!!
I have a toe shaped like Gumby and I have 3 very spoiled parakeets that I talk to everyday, and they talk back!
I loath needy people and those that are full of negativity.
I have a wicked sense of humor and I am thankful for what I have everyday.
I have my days that I can't stand myself, but for the most part I am an optimistic person.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I love children but only had one.
I am extremely verbal during sex and moan loudly when I cum. I enjoy anal sex.
In person, I am confident, but tend to be quiet in large crowds. I prefer smaller, intimate groups.
I moved around often as a child and went to 3 different schools in 3rd grade. (So I am good at making acquaintances....not so good at making life-long friends.)
I've never taken drugs of any illegal type, never smoked (am allergic to tobacco/nicotine)

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like all things sexual, especially dirty talk. I think I will get up the nerve to post pictures again, but i got scared. I live in Baltimore, MD. I am happy that this thread was started.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time I go on vacation I hurt myself or lose something expensive while doing something stupid. Every time. It's like my brain goes on vacation, too.

I have no real friends just people I know. I have always struggled to make friends but I have always wanted to make good life long friends.

I used to be outgoing but I now tend to be a loner after 2 tours in the desert.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always look happy even when I'm not.
I absolutely hate heights, but for some odd reason, believe 'this time' I won't freak out....got stuck on my roof this past winter until I could scoot down on my butt and slide off onto a snowbank.
I moved so much as a kid, I tend to be a loner, even when I want to be less so....