The general get-to-know-the-members kinda thread!

trunksisba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a huge cuddler, I cuddle my pillow which is pretty much all I got now.
I love video games, mostly play Madden.
Superman is the shiz.
I build a lot of model cars.
I LOVE animals and football lol

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy Scrabble in clubs and online, attend a gay man's talk group, and attend a fellowship dedicated to temporarily housing homeless GTBL's. I play a good jazz/pop/broadway piano at various bars, dance clubs, restaurants, and events, as well as bassoon in two part-time orchestras. I work out and swim regularly at the Y.

For the dark side, highlight (click three times) the text below that I have whited out:
I haven't successfully slept in the same bed with anyone for about 19 years; usually I move to another bed or leave in the middle of the night. Kinda hard on relationships.

I've lost two major and two minor music jobs in the last ten years, either through my incompetence or their discontinuance. Work is scarce. Several acquaintances have suggested applying for disability.
I don't know one personal friend that I can invite to a movie, play pool with, etc., though I do attend several social functions. I recently gave up a close friend who seems to be getting crazier all the time, getting kicked out of places, and getting in harm's way. New friends are hard to find, and lovers all the more so.

Only one long-time friend visits my sloppy apartment occasionally, mainly to discuss our woes. He is not interested in going places with me anymore, but does so with his straight friends, as he is lonely for a woman.

I'm finding it harder and harder to pay attention in group discussions, I'm losing and misplacing more things than ever. Maybe it's time to see the shrink again.

Last edited:

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a complete and total Star Wars nerd and have an entire room dedicated to my collection, much of which is boxed up since there isn't room for it and I have updated pieces that look better and are currently displayed. I spend ENTIRELY too much money on toys! LOL!

I wear the tallest heels I can find (without looking tacky) all the time. I'm never outside of anything shorter than a four inch unless I'm in flats (which is so rare I can barely remember the last time I wore them!). I'm currently wearing the hell out of a new pair of six and a half inchers that I can't get enough of! Another thing I spend too much money on, but nothing feels sexier than a pair of kickass skyscrapers!

I compose orchestral music (although not published) and play all brass and woodwind instruments, although I'm certainly not proficient on them all! I primarily play piccolo/flutes and have foregone the long lost dream of playing in a symphony orchestra. I've fallen in love with composing since those days and do so in my spare time.

One last thing, that's kind of strange: my best friend (for almost 20 years now, love that lady!) and I had our astrological charts done and they are completely identical except that I'm a Sag and she's a Scorpio (we have different moons and risings as well). That might explain why we know each other so damned well!

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
- I am a loner, though I do have a handful of friends.
- I find it difficult to carry on conversations.
- I find it easier to talk to people my parents age, rather than individuals my age (22).
- Though I'm out to some close friends and family members, I cannot seem to work up the courage to come out to everybody.
- I curse like a sailor.
- I recently moved to LA to pursue my dream career, however I am now struggling financially and I'm not sure what to do differently. It scares the shit out of me.
- I miss my home state of Florida terribly.
- I have a hard time meeting guys I like. It has been a long time since my last relationship. I long to meet a guy I can pursue a loving relationship with.
- Though I'm guilty of hooking up, I actually hate having sex with random people and I always feel gross once the deed is done.
- I meet guys I like in the wrong places at the wrong time and it gets me down because for what ever reason I can't pursue anything with him...
- I become easily attached to guys I meet and do like.
- I'm terrible at communicating my feelings to people.

wonderme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
- I'm studying at university in London, although bored of the degree I am doing currently (I'm taking a year out of my main degree to this other one)
- Although I have a few good friends, I'd still consider myself lonely
- For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to run the London Marathon in April.
- I've not been in a relationship. Factors probably include not being completely out to people, being rather picky, not really putting myself in situations where I would meet someone
- Like a lot of people I do try to keep a certain level of fitness
- I wish I had a musical talent!

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, I suppose the first thing would be the fact that I'm absolutely terrible at things like this. I never can figure out what to tell people who want to know more about me.

I guess... or, rather, I hope I am unlike anyone you have ever met or ever will met. I enjoy being an individual, being unique, being different, simply because I am. Anyone with a name even remotely similar to mine in real life will disappear from the face of the earth forever. But you didnt' hear it from me.

My orientation is listed as No Answer because I'm a pansexual. That is to say, I am more attracted to personality traits (among other things) that physical attributes. These attractors are hard for me to list off the top of my head. My infatuations actually hit me more like a wave after I spend enough time with someone. Another interesting and related topic: I have no traditional sex drive. My desire for sex is only inquisitive. Being a virgin and willing to try just about anything once, I want to know what that level of physical intimacy feels like. That may be difficult because I issues being emotionally intimate sometimes.

I'm somewhat superstitious and have an affinity for the arcane. I have a tarot card deck and I'm learning the art of astrology. I'd really love to learn chiromancy, the reading of palms, but I'd rather learn from someone who has had the tradition passed down through the generations.

I'm in college. Sometimes it sucks. :p Other times it rocks. :D

I have a number of "daddy issues". I suppose that's part of the reason I find myself attracted to the male form, or rather, the form of males that exude things such as intelligence, kindess, compassion, protection. Rest assured, those issues are not to be trifled with. I also have a number of "mommy issues". And repressed rage. And sharp things. Just saying.

I like to read, write, and play video games. Which is terrible, because those leave little time for any of my studies. :D

I have what people have told me is a "huge" penis. Some days, I don't feel as though it's all that big. Other days, I marvel at its gargantuan mass. And other days I wonder if I even "deserve" to have a big one. I know that question raises so many issues about whether or not one can "deserve" a big penis, or the importance of a large one in general, but... I don't know. I'm currently sucking in Philosophy, so I'll shut my mouth. :D

Um... I suppose you all can just ask me about anything else you'd like to know. :D