The genetically modified monstercock...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_johnschlong, Jun 14, 2010.

?

Would you undergo the gene therapy and gamble to get a fantastic monster schlong?

1. Under the conditions outlined below, even though there are huge risks involved, YES!

36 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Under the conditions outlined below, because there are huge risks involved, NO!

37 vote(s)
    43.5%
  3. I'm not sure, I'm still thinking

12 vote(s)
    14.1%
  1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

This is a purely hypothetical thingie. But I wanted to poll it anyways.

Say that some day soon scientists discover a set of genes that codes for penis length and girth.

A whole new industry would instantly appear, offering penis enlargements by genetic modification and gene-therapy. You would at last be able to design your own fantastic, thick, big, large, long, veiny monster dong with a huge erect mushroom knob, which every girl/guy would want to suck for days.

Now here's the question:

-suppose this gene-therapy is within your budget, so you can afford it
    -but there is a 10% chance of it making you permanently impotent (so you'd have your huge dick, but you wouldn't be able to enjoy it)
    -AND there is a 10% chance of it going wrong in the sense that you would end up with a horrible chunk of meat, too gross to show even a dog

WOULD YOU STILL GO FOR IT AND TAKE THE RISK?

2. WeirdLabs

WeirdLabs Member

Albums:
    Nah, mine is already big enough to make the girls happy. And it takes more than size to do that...

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't do it with those risks, but I think that this will really happen someday and I think it will work well and I would be very interested in it... but again, only if I had complete control over all aspects of what my cock would look like when done.

4. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

.....and we would all be the same, fudge coloured with blue eyes and perfect muscle structure, bubble butts, big dysfunctional dicks (or tits as it may be); otherwise as numerous as Hollywood clones, and we have enough of those already

5. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Nope - no desire whatsoever to have a monster cock - it would be curse. I like what I have.

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

Like most people I know, I consider a 'huge dick', 'monstercock' or whatever else it should be called as more of an affliction than a blessing, so my answer is "no" regardless of the risk (or societal/evolutionary/genetic implications) involved.

7. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

You need one more option on your poll - "No thanks, I'm happy with my cock as it is." Even with zero risk, I wouldn't do it.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

What's the point in a huge dick if its got crazy problems? If it looks like a turkey gobbler and may not get hard. What about the strange chance it will get both afflictions?

Only a small insecure man could answer YES to that sort of scientific experimentation. A normal dick is the preference, not some Franken-cock everyone is going to laugh at and you are stuck not even enjoying masturbation. Forget oral sex if it looks like roadkill.

9. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    If there were a treatment that would easily and infallibly make these crazy wishes for a huge penis vanish completely, I wonder how many of the men who have such wishes would undergo it? Probably a minority. :rolleyes:

10. dannyrankin

dannyrankin New Member

No, thanks. I like getting an erection--and using it.

11. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I run a Yahoo group for the casualties of PE surgical procedures. There are a number of things I have learned in the decade I have done this. In spite of what people say the absolute majority would opt for enlargement even if the risk were very substantial. The number of men who have come to this Yahoo Group, have seen the problems and then gone to even some of the same MD's who created them is astounding.

There is little doubt that several options for PE may become available within the next ten or so years. The field of "cosmetic drugs" was opened up by minoxidil many years ago. At this point in time the profits received by Upjohn who developed that drug and royalties from other clone manufacturers exceed all the royalties and profits of all the other drugs that they make combined. Here we are talking a hair growth drug derived from a cardiac vaso-dialator.

The profit margin of a "magic PE pill", injection, or such would be exponential on that and these companies all know it.

Males will see two drugs with two purposes come along within the next ten years. The first will be a myostatin eliminator that works. This will open up a whole new can of worms in that area. The second will be a PE drug. In truth they will both come out one way or the other, and very likely both will be banned by the FDA simply because conservatives will cry foul! They don't want it or them and because they might enjoy them that is a sin and it relates to sex so they don't want anybody else to have them either!

One interesting aspect of drugs of this nature is that if they were perfected and worked well, the basic growth of the penis would clear out the plaque and arterial blockage that would cause ED. Unless there were other causes the enlargement or growth probably would not cause ED, but would probably be as close to at least a temporary cure for it as we would ever have.

12. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

if it was 100% effective adn i only had @1.1mn, id give a whole $1 million. i want a 16" uncut perfectly shapped cock. YES.

10% chance i'd lose my dick, then no

basically i really want it extremely superfluously badly, but i really won't take any risks either, unless the risk was a mere 0.01%, then i'd have to seriously consider :)

13. lopo2000

Gold Member

My cock is not that impressive so I think the risk, if happens, wouldn't make any difference, so I'd consider.

14. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I'm already in the top 1%. Why risk a 10% chance of impotence to get in the top .1%?

15. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wouldnt do it, irrespective. Might think again if everyone in the bottom 50% added several inches, but wouldnt that get kinda ridiculous?

16. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

^This

17. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    10% is 5% too high

18. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    But then personality would matter.

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's what I thought.

If more people focused on sensations and pleasures rather than measurements and aesthetics, we'd all be enjoying much healthier and productive sex lives.

And I'd feel that way even if my penis were half the size it is now.

20. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    No, no, no, no!

I'm completely and utterly satisfied with my cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted