The genius behind the stupidity

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, my, Ryan. That's hysterical. I always loved the "put food on your family" speech.

Hmm, I wonder if Andy is also writing Condi's presentations when she is visiting other countries, speaking with their ministers and cabinets and parliaments.....

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loved it.

I can almost imagine some truth in this. Between teleprompters and those anchorman earpieces how does he manage to screw these things up?

Perhaps if they'd let a ventriloquist stick his hand up there and speak for him he would come across more intelligently.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he said i need to put food on my family. ok. i'll be patriotic and keep that in mind at thanksgiving. when they ask why, i'll tell em the president told me to do it. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahah, dcwrestlefan. Do it. Just make sure the mashed potatoes are really hot. Then, when someone gets injured, you can file a frivolous lawsuit ("There was no warning label on this dangerous product"), win in one of our "idiot-courts," and get a million-dollar settlement.

By the way, I'll have to PM you my "barbecued ribs" story sometime. I think you would like it.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahah, dcwrestlefan. Do it. Just make sure the mashed potatoes are really hot. Then, when someone gets injured, you can file a frivolous lawsuit ("There was no warning label on this dangerous product"), win in one of our "idiot-courts," and get a million-dollar settlement.

By the way, I'll have to PM you my "barbecued ribs" story sometime. I think you would like it.

yeh, i hear ya. i dropped a mickey d's french fry in my car once because it was not placed just right in the bag. when i picked it up, my back got a pain in it. shoulda sued em.

please include a recipe for the ribs. mmmmm.