The genius of McCain/Palin supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lucky8, Oct 10, 2008.

1. lucky8

Gold Member

2. D_Tully Tunnelrat

D_Tully Tunnelrat New Member

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    For once, I amused an anti-McCain drivel...

OK you're an...

Nevermind.

Saying 40% of our nation thinks like this... is like pulling a Louis Farrakhan drivel video bite, and saying Obama supporters think the same way.

Yawn... you find a few loons whom are already off the deep end, and are broad brushing...

Nevermind, all Republicans, white people , conservatives, and Christians are the devil and must be exterminated immediately.

4. lucky8

Gold Member

Well the thing is, these kind of people are all over the country...if I could shoot them, I would.

5. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Soooooo.... I'm not the only one who is getting tired of all the 'right' slamming?

6. lucky8

Gold Member

better get used to it

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    To be fair, cretins like these exist on both sides of the spectrum.

8. lucky8

Gold Member

Agreed, but explain to me the last time you heard supporters at an Obama rally making false bigoted statements about McCain? At least the lib retards base their harsh statements off of a little bit of truth. These people are absolutely idiotic...either that or high on ether

9. D_Tintagel_Demondong

It's not slamming. I think that lucky8 is as frustrated as most other people who see a pattern: neo cons don't make sense. This video is a great example of what enlightened people see every day. There are so many scared, stupid people around us who are trying to make sense of the world; struggling but failing miserably because their belief system is faulty. Like in the video, they use platitudes and nonsense logic (including the many anachronisms). It's embarassing to watch.

Religion and Republicans prey on stupid people. None of it make sense, but they give people hope in a confusing world.

10. D_Chocho_Lippz

So what you are saying is that because there is a larger percentages of conservative dumbasses than liberal dumbasses, that it is OK to stereotype all conservatives as having some sort of issue (mental, religious, psychological, sociological, etc.)????

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I live in California now but I grew up in a place where a lot of people sound like that they use words like terrorist and muslim all they mean is he's black and has a funny name. They just use other words instead of the racial words cuz they know they can get away w/it but the racial words are what they really wanna use if they could get away w/it. I'm so happy Obama is gonna be president those people will haveta deal w/it and then will realize how silly they're being when he turns out to be not some secret terrorist Arab.

12. D_Chocho_Lippz

Could it also be that these people think that he is a terrorist (to the Constitution)?

Just saying, because I know I have heard him being called a terrorist in this aspect, but then things are always taken out of context and the sound clip just has people running around saying that "Obama is a terrorist" to make them look like imbeciles.

13. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

No they're just racist i don't think mosta them know what the constitution is.:rolleyes: Besides no if they thought he was terrorist to the constitution which makes no sense anyway then at least 1 of them woulda actually said that. I mean you have all these people who wanna believe he's muslim no matter what the facts are and its just all racism, i grew up around that i know the racists are real good and subbing "ok" words for the ones they really wanna use.

#13 tiff86, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  14. D_Chocho_Lippz

And I am telling you that while they may say "terrorist" it does not automatically mean that they all think that he is calling Osama on his weekends. Are there people who think he is buddies with Osama, sure. Is that everyone, no.

You are making a broad assumption based on semantics and therefore stereotyping IMHO.

15. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Well, since you mentioned it, illusionary collelation may be used in diagnosing illnesses such as schizophrenia. I don't believe that these people are insane. I believe that they are just plain dumb. They weren't claiming that he was a terrorist 'to the constitition.' They were claiming that he was a terrorist 'because of his name.' They are imbeciles, plain and simple. Very simple in this case.

I'm not claiming that all Republicans are idiots. I'm saying that the GOP knows full well that they can get cheap votes by either scaring people or by using religion as a weapon--and slow people are the most prone to this tactic. Enlightened Republicans--and Democrats--know that Obama isn't necessarily a terrorist because of his name.

#15 D_Tintagel_Demondong, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  16. D_Portelay Porquesword

These people are living unconcious lives. They believe what they are told and do not question it. For me this is apparent from the shallow answers given when asked pointed questions.

Of course their belief system is faulted. Just make it a point to steer clear of these idiots during any kind of crisis. These are the same people that lose their minds and have to be shot down from a clock tower by a swat team.

It reminds of me of lambs to the slaughter.

17. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Is it stereotyping and making a "broad assumption" to assume that people who say he's a terrorist, believe he's a terrorist? That's sorta a funny argument, hmmm. That's sorta like saying its stereotyping to say people who check "Asian" on a form are all actually Asian.
    But actually that wasn't my point at all. My point was they don't really think he's a terrorist. They wanna say he's a racial slur but they know they can't get away w/that so they say things like Muslim and terrorist instead.

18. D_Chocho_Lippz

I understand what you are saying. You probably are right in saying that many of them call him a terrorist because they know society will look down on them for calling him a "nigger" (no offense, just never been one to beat around the bush).

However, I am just saying that it is a dangerous game to just go and point fingers and say "They are calling him a terrorist, therefore they are racist." Like I said, they may be implying something totally different so you have now just slandered them.

If you want to prove that someone is a racist or a sexist or whatever, then you can't just take one little snippet of what they say and assume you know what they mean. You have to show/prove it by asking some sort of direct question about the accusation.

Does that make sense?

19. D_Tintagel_Demondong

You missed a step:
    "They are calling him a terrorist because of his muslim name, therefore they are racist."

Here's an expert's opinion.

20. D_Chocho_Lippz

WTF dude? What do you mean I "missed a step"?

If you go back and watch the OP video you can see that not everyone interviewed did this "because of his name he is a terrorist" racist shit. Are some of the people on that video calling him a terrorist simply because of his name? Absolutely. However, look at 1:07. That guy clearly states "He is not a terrorist but his policies will lead to extra..."

Holy shit.... All I am advocating is that you can't judge these people on this short little sound byte video. Why didn't the author of that video probe the interviewees on what they meant by Obama being a terrorist? Why didn't he ask them what he is going to do as our first terrorist President. No, no he didnt ask that because he wanted to make a video to portray a group of people as crazy ass moonbats. He wanted to stereotype them and this is reinforced by the derogatory remarks such as "the place that evolution forgot." I think the author had a clear mission to not report fairly. He did that by going out and finding those 2% of people who are fringe crazy asses who have obscure beliefs and interviewed them. Unfortunately for him, he didn't edit out the fella at 1:07 who portrayed an entirely different type of "terrorist" (one that I mentioned earlier in this thread). Furthermore, by mentioning the city where this rally was held, he also is trying to say that all these small towns are full of crazy people - after all, look at all the ones I found in Strongsville!

Again, what did I "miss" and what do you not understand of what I am writing here?

Oh and thanks for the video where the people are clearly politically uneducated and drunk (as stated) in the video. I appreciate your mocking. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted