the gift

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever thought about giving somebody your gallery?
imagine a scenario like Honey, it's Christmas time and I wanna give you something truly unforgettable: a photographic gallery of my cock.
or, Mummy, daddy, I know that an embroidered centrepiece would be more appropriate, but for your silver wedding I have found something really special: look, it's an interactive portfolio of my penis!

seriously, don't you get bored of those Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Vanity Fair perfect xmas gifts list?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. Last Christmas I took several images of my penis with a nice bow at the base. I found a clear cube and placed these images in it.

I presented it to my Bride. In fact, my gallery had a few shots of the bedecked penis that belonged to Hung. As you know, I change my gallery frequently and these images are no longer available.

You might say, "A Limited Edition."

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once took a rather well-angled shot of my cock and, after photoshopping a heart background, sent it to my wife on Valentine's Day. Her response? "Very cute."

I haven't done THAT again.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
few years ago, here in italy, the months before christmas, young women were used to pose for a soft core calendar. it was the ideal gift for boyfriends and husbands.
they went to the neighborhood photographer for the shooting of these twelve prurient pictures and then let him to produce a handmade copy of this rare and precious calendar.

everybody could be monica bellucci for a day.

in the same way all of us can be rocco siffredi for a day.

ok, ok, few minutes. in the twilight, sure...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done portraits of all sorts-- erotic, nude, clothed, etc. as gifts for a loved one, but never just of a cock. If someone came to me and wanted that, I'd do it but I'd also encourage them to do some shots of the rest of their body. :biggrin1:

As far as it being cheap, I charge $150 just for the taking the photos (no prints or anything), so if you're not going to DIY it, it can be pretty expensive.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the original idea was to give as a gift the access to your lpsg gallery.
it's like to give a secret_because I think that the majority of people here doesn't share this thing with others.
you could write the url on a little piece of paper. or send it via sms. or via e.mail.
isn't cheap enough?

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I could give out the URL address of my gallery on my Xmas cards this year, but Aunt Sally might get the vapors. I think the real thing with a big red bow for those special ones in your life is the way to go this holiday season. LOL

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I could give out the URL address of my gallery on my Xmas cards this year, but Aunt Sally might get the vapors. I think the real thing with a big red bow for those special ones in your life is the way to go this holiday season. LOL

Feed me that king cock!