The Girl Was Scared Off When She Felt My Size

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Marco1 said:
My wife dated a greek guy in college. He was short, no more than 5' 5" but he was extremely well endowed. She said the first time she felt it in her hands was a shock and she pulled the covers back to see this huge penis. It did surprise her and she tried to leave the room. He said it has happened to him before. They dated for a few months. Good sex but it went nowhere.

She tried to leave the room... but he blocked her path? she couldn't find the door? changed her mind?:wink:

Marco1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He told her it had happened before as she was picking her clothes off the ground. And then she changed her mind. She had great things to say about his size but not so good things about him.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Spladle said:
The dictionary is wrong.
ani_cartman.gif

WHATEVA, WHATEVA, I DO WHAT I WANT!

there's always this option, too....

ohoisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of my 1st girl friends fainted after saying You're going to put that inside me? Needless to say I didn't.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hungmark said:
You can feel it through her jeans??? pppffftttt - come on, unless she was gushing juice like a fountain there's little chance that was happening. Either that or she was pissing herself.

Sounds more like someones having a little fantasy here...

I heard it from my sister's cousin's roommate who had an uncle and told her about something like that happening to a friend of theirs while at the bar one night.

Seriously! I'm not kidding! Just ask her!

ohoisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
getting a girl wet isn't hard, but time of month does effect it. If she get wet real easy and its scent turns you on more than normal she is more likely in a fertile time.

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Her reaction may be a lot of things all rolled in to one.
Not being there, I can't say for sure, but how many guys dicks has she seen or touched? If you were one of two or three, she may not have known what she was touching, you are a big guy you know. Once she figured that out, she may have thought, no, not for this girl. I'm sure that later in life she will regret not taking you on. I know I regret every 10" plus I only played with and wasn't fucked by. Oh well, that's another story.
She may have realized that she was trying to hook up with another guy, and didn't want to start anything with you, and when she realized you had other ideas, hence the hard on. She thought better of her petting idea, and took off out of dodge.
Again, not knowing her or you, no one can say for sure, but I'll make a safe bet, and say that folks here, will hold to you like glue. No one in this group will run from what you have to offer, so please feel free to unload on us. okay maybe I did or didn't mean it that way.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! Dont worry - it wont be the last time!

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "that thing isn't going inside me" line.

Get her dripping wet, lube it up, and drive it home. (She'll thank you later!)

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
HEy everyone,
I just want to say thanks for all of the great comments and support, getting help like this and support like this is what this site is all about. BUt more on the situation with that girl, I talked to one of her close guy friends and he said that she has never done anything with a guy before and he couldnt believe that she actually hooked up with a guy. I am guessing that she just felt it and freaked out and didnt know what to think, or thought that since i was hard all i wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her, (when i just wanted some head, haha) but yeah, I have ran into her a few times since we hooked up and she always looks at me and smiles, and says hi.

But here is the best part...

Ok so she felt my hard dick over my jeans, and was freaked out, thats fine, whatever. I have mutual friends with her, and she is close friends with this gay guy whose name I forget(I'll call him Henry for the sake of the story), but I heard from one of my friends that talked to Henry, and apparently he has a huge thing for me (huge thing meaning a crush, I know you all giggled when i said "huge thing"), so obviously this girl is telling all of her friend about me, and now her gay best friend wants to jump me, which would be nice and all except for the fact that I am straight.

I am cool with the girl, whenever I see her its not too wierd, but now when I run into Henry, its kinda wierd. Like last night, I just finished in the shower (I live in the dorms by the way, and Henry and the original girl live in a different part of the building) so I just finished in the shower, and was walking down the hall toting my shower stuff, I had nothing on but athletic shorts and a towel over my shoulder, and Henry happened to walk through our hall right then, he gave me the once over and yeah. I dont really care, I am comfortable with my sexuality so I am not going to freak out at him or anything, but I think its a little funny.

thanks again everyone

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once people find out you have a "huge thing", word will spread. Some of the attention you get will be appreciated, some won't. Use it to your advantage if you wish.

And 'Regarding Henry', maybe invite him over, turn out the lights so it's dark, imagine the girl who freaked out with you, and maybe you'll get your head after all...