The Girlfriends Mom

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rest of the week flew by. And it was Saturday night. Tim helps Crystal get the babies to bed. She then took a hot shower and tried to relax. While Tim waits patiently naked and on the bed. His dick was as hard as a rock. It would be there first time to fuck, since the twins were born.
As Crystal showers. She knows Tim’s waiting. She try’s to block everything else out, and just concentrate on there private time together. But she was a nervous wreck. Worrying about the next day. So bad she just wanted to drop out of it. And go back to living her own life, without the responsibilities of all this chaotic bull shit, that’s been dropped in her lap.
Out of the shower she blow drys and styles her new but not so new blonde hair. She then slipped on her short but sexy robe. And come out of the bathroom.
Tim’s eyes just lights up when he sees her. She can’t help but notice his big dick. As it stuck straight up hard and erect. She smiles at him.

“ Oh baby you look so sexy! I think I like you as a blonde. “

“ Mmmmm....Really? “

“ Yeah. “
She crawls in to bed with him. Her robe falls open enough that her right breast is exposed. She leans in to him, they start kissing. His hand goes for her breast. Feeling and squeezing it as they kiss.
She pulls away and looks down at his massive man meat. She lays across his legs, and takes it in to her hand. Holding it loosely in her grip, she strokes him.

“ It’s been a while since you had that you know? “

“ I know! I hope I can handle it? “

“ Don’t worry you’ll be fine. “
She continues to stroke him and coddle his big full balls. She wants so badly to please him. Even though her mind was definitely not in to it. Finally she starts to lick the entire length of his shaft. She kisses it with light teasing kisses. She then just sucked him, from the side of his shaft, before finally opening her mouth wide, and taking him down in to her throat. All while looking up in to his eyes while doing it.
Though her blow job skills had really came a long way. Tim really needed her pussy. It had definitely been a while, since there last fuck.
He gets her out of her robe. And took his cock, from her mouth. He reaches down and rubbed her pussy.

“ Be gentle with me please. “ She reminds him. He assumed she was still sore, from squeezing out the twins.
She stretched out and spread her legs for him. But as he inserted the head of his cock. She grabbed him, and let out a muffled squeal. Trying not to wake the babies that slept in the next room.

“ Damn!...Your so tight? For someone who just squeezed out twins? “ Tim says as he slowly inched his big cock deeper inside her.

“ It must be my nerves? “ Crystal says with a grunt. Crystal for sure not going to be able to handle a rough pounding.
And Tim being the understanding husband he was. Didn’t force it. But after all he’d gone without it so long. And she was so tight. It wasn’t going to last long anyway. He fucks her slow but deep. She grunts and moans, until he finally lets his load go, deep inside her again. With his cock still inside her they kiss again.
As he goes soft it slips out. Leaving behind a sticky thick mess.

“ You trying to knock me up again? “

“ Maybe I loved you being pregnant. “

“ Yeah I did to. But I don’t want to be pregnant this soon. “ She said with a smile. She rolls over, and Tim gives her a massage. He knows she’s got a lot on her mind. And he try’s his best to be supportive. But he also wishes himself, that she’d let her mothers campaign and political shit go. It was causing lots of unnecessary stress.
Tim knew Crystal had the abilities to do whatever she sets her mind to. But being a conniving ruthless politician? Tim just couldn’t see it. Crystal was way to nice of a person to be that way.
Once it appeared that she was asleep. Tim falls asleep himself.
But Crystals nap was real short.
She tossed and turned. And finally got up. So she wouldn’t wake him. With her robe on. She goes to her computer. And starts trying to write out, what she’d say when asked.
She then wrote out different versions of speeches where she’d just withdraw her mothers name from the race.
She gets a headache worrying about it.
By dropping out she’d feel as if she’s letting her mother down, along with all her friends and supporters. Though they seemed few and far between. Considering the amount of hate she was getting from everyone else.

Reactions: saclove

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5:00 AM. The phone rings. Of course it’s Misty.

“ Hello “

“ Hey it’s me. Are you up? “

“ Yeah I’ve been up all night. I couldn’t sleep.”

“ You watching the news? “

“ No...Why? “

“ Two more houses burned down in the bottoms last night. “

“ Oh my God!...Was anybody hurt? “

“ I don’t think so. But you better call the fire department and get all the details. And be ready, cause Cynthia is gonna call you out on this on national Tv.
You do know this is the eighth house to burn in less than a month? “

“ I wonder who’s doing it? “

“ I don’t know but Cynthia is implying that we have something to do with it. “

“ No way! “

“ Yeah I know right? But anyway if they continue to burn down at this rate. You won’t have much to clear off to build those shopping centers you know? “

“ Yeah I know that’s right. “

“ Hey I just got your dress ironed. Get you a shower and freshen up. And meet me at Moms office at city hall. And I’ll fix your hair and makeup for you. “

“ Oh thank you so much. Have I told you lately that I love you? “

“ No you never tell me that. “

“ Well I just wanted you to know that I do. And I’ll see you shortly. “

“ Okay cool. “ Click phone hangs up.
Crystal then calls the fire chief. And finds out there still investigating the fires. Both houses were vacant, which was a relief. Saving Crystal from having to jump in to action to go down there to console people and call the Red Cross. And give them a voucher for a few free nights at the Budget Inn motel. That was Usually the extent of her mothers protocol for when these things happen.

She then takes a quick shower, gets dressed and drives down to city hall.
Misty was already there and waiting, with her cosmetology kit, the sexy red dress. And a matching pair of red pumps.
Crystal takes the dress in to the restroom and changes in to it.
When she returns. She sits and Misty gets to work. Almost as if she’s an arrest sculpting a piece of clay in to a piece of fine art.
With blow dryer in one hand and hair brush in the other. She brushes and styles Crystals hair to perfection. She then cut loose on her with the hairspray. Making Crystal cough several times.

“ Must you use so much? “

“ Well like yeah! Your gonna be on Tv. I don’t want your wings to break loose and fall in the wind! “

“ I can’t believe I let you talk me in to moms hairstyle? “

“ Well you could have gone with the perm. “
Crystal then growls hearing that one.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She then gets started with the makeup. Of course not letting Crystal see what she’s doing.

“ Your kind of using a lot don’t you think? “

“ Don’t worry about it. I’m the one that took cosmetology remember?...I’m gonna make you look like mom. “

“ But mom has a lot of miles on her to cover up. I don’t need as much as she does. “

“ Trust me. Your gonna look sexy as Hell. I guarantee all the men around the country are going to want you, when this is over with. “

“ The only man I want wanting me is at the house. “

“ Yeah and he’s gonna have that big dick of his in his hand, fucking his fist. While watching you. “

“ And just how do you know?...That Tim has a big dick? “ Crystal says putting her sister on the spot.
And Misty realizes this and thinks fast for something clever to say, without revealing the truth.

“ I can tell when a man has a big dick, just by the way he looks. And carries himself. And Tim just has that special look about him. And so tell me...Is Tim hung?...Or not? “

Crystal smiles proudly and nods.
Misty decides to get off the subject of Tim’s big cock, before Crystal gets her boxed in again. She looks at her makeup kit and decided to do the over done look of the smoky blue eye shadow for Crystals eyes.

“ So have you got a speech and notes wrote out for this fiasco? “ She asks as she paints up Crystals eye lids.

“ No my mind just keeps going blank. I’ve got to do it all off the cuff. “

“ You do know this is an hour show right? “

“ No!..I didn’t know that! “

“ Shit!...Whatever you do. Don’t do like mom. When she gets on Tv. And doesn’t know what to say, or know what she’s talking about. And starts that mumbling shit! Like that time she got her ass handed to her on the Morton Downey Jr. show. It’s always better to just ignore whatever and look dumb. Than it is to mumble and grumble and say the wrong thing. “
Crystal realizes that Misty was making good points. Maybe she should really be the one to do this.

“ Do you want to do this? “

“ Hell no! This is probably the only time I’m really happy about just being you and moms flunky. Besides if I did what your fixing to do. I’d probably just cuss the bitch out on Tv. And make things worse than they are. “
She finishes up painting up Crystals face and sits back and smiles.

“ You look awesome! And remember you got me to thank for the attention your gonna get from this look. “
She then holds a mirror up, so Crystal could take a look.
Her eyes get big and her jaw drops. With a horrified look on her face.

“ I told you not to make me look like a slut!...You know I hate that look! “

“ Oh but your gorgeous! And remember what news network your going on! “

“ I thought it was Meet the press? “

“ Hell no! Your gonna be on XXX Politics! With Lem Whitman. “

“ What???...Thats nothing but trash Tv? “

“ It’s no different than mom going on the Morton Downey Jr. show. Or that time she was on with Jerry Springer. Same thing, just a different time. “

“ Fuck! “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lem Whitman’s politics. Always goes deeper in to the sleaze and filth. More so than the mainstream media does.
His show comes from Seattle Washington. Where he claims he broadcasts from an undisclosed bunker. But in reality it’s just his moms basement.
Where he’d sit behind his desk. Where almost always have some sort of a bong, sitting there. Or a few lines of cocaine would be in neat little rows on a mirror. So he could snort up a line or two, while his special guests debated back and forth about whatever the topic was for the week.
Lem had dirty and greasy looking shoulder length blonde hair. And he always had two or three days worth of scruffy beard. He always looked as if he’d just rolled out of bed. And looked more like he should be in some sort of grunge band, instead of a serious political talk show host.

By then it was time to get set up for the show. Crystal, and Misty walk outside to meet with Lem’s Tv crew. Who all looked about like a group of hippies or something. Evan a strong smell of marijuana come from there van. Which was good, cause it took the edge off there awful body odor. Apparently motel fare for the crew wasn’t in the budget. And they just slept in the van. For the two plus day trip from Seattle.

With the camera on Crystal. She felt almost as if she was standing on the north lawn of the White House. As the red bricked building of City Hall. Was in the background, along with a giant Magnolia tree on her right.

Across town at the bottoms. Lem had another crew setting up for Cynthia. Her and her team saw Crystal on one of the Tv monitors.

“ Look at little Deb!...She a splitting image of her momma! “ Cynthia says with a mocking laugh.

On your Tv screen. When all together. Crystal would be on the right, Cynthia would be on the left. And Lem would be in the middle.

It was finally time for it to begin.

Lem “ Good Sunday morning everyone. We got a special treat for the audience this morning. Since it seems the country is captivated by this controversial election going on in the small Mississippi Delta town known as Whoresville. We have none other than the campaign manager for the incarcerated Deb Jones. And acting as mayor from city hall. Crystal Jones. Good morning Crystal.”

Crystal “ Thank you for having me Lem. “

Lem “ And from what’s known as the bottoms. We have neighbored coalition leader and political activists. Cynthia Jackson. “

Cynthia “ It’s good to be with you Lem. “

Lem “ Crystal tell the audience a little about your mothers reign as mayor. “

“ Thanks to my mom. She was the first in history to balance the Whoresville budget. She cut city operating expenses over 50%. She slashed taxes across the board. And because of that we’re experiencing phenomenal economic growth. and have record low unemployment.
Also Lem. Everyone knows that it won’t be long before the millennials will be coming to age. And we won’t them to to look to our little town to come to live and prosper with us.

Cynthia rolls eyes.

Lem “ WOW! That’s quite impressive. And they threw your mother in prison for this? “

Crystal “ My mother has been unjustly accused. And already been tried and convicted in the press. And I will not rest until she’s out of prison, and her name cleared of all wrong doing. And she will be re-elected. I guarantee it.

Lem “ Cynthia How do you respond to this? “

Cynthia “ Well Lem I’m going to break all this down for the audience. Point by point by point. First of all I’d like to say that Deb Jones has done a lot for some of the community of Whoresville. But she’s done it in her own way. And she don’t give a damn. About who she steps on and rips off doing it. Deb Jones is a crook. And she’s right where she needs to be.
What she’s not telling you about cutting the city operation expenses is. She did it by firing the entire staff. Right there at the time clock. No two week notice! No severance pay or nothing. “

Lem “ Crystal is that true? “

Crystal “ Yes Lem it is. You see in the private sector. When you buy up a struggling company for pennies on the dollar. The first thing you half to do is just gut the company. And get rid of the dead weight. That way you can bring in the right people and grow that company, so it will be lean and profitable. My mom brings those conservative free market type of principles to city government. “

Cynthia “ Yeah she cut the budget so much. The garbage truck don’t even come to the bottoms but once a month. But it’s funny how it runs twice a week in her pristine neighborhoods. “

Crystal “ That’s not true! “

Lem takes a hit off his bong.

Crystal “ Our crews don’t just run the garbage truck. There working every day to keep Whoresville a beautiful and clean place. “

Cynthia “ Than you need to explain why every day between noon and 2:30. Every city truck, is 20 miles away at the county line. At The Pussy Cat Club? And there all watching this one legged topless dancer that don’t have but three teeth in her head. As she swings around on a poll...And Lem If the people want to see proof of this. I’m going to expose it all on Friday night. Cause I’m going to be on 20/20 with Barbera Walters and Hugh Downs. “

Crystal then had that deer caught in the headlights look. She didn’t know how to respond to this.

Cynthia “ And I do have to say though the parks and recreation crew is doing an impeccable job on your lawn. And all four of them spent quite a bit of time inside your house the other day to. “

Crystal “ Are you implying that I’m having sex with them? “

Cynthia “ The tape I got will answer that one on 20/20 Friday night. “

Crystal “ Fuck! “ Followed by a loud Beep. Sensor kicks in since this is a family oriented show.

Cynthia “ And she wants to talk about her jobs. You have to have about three of her jobs to make ends meet. Hell she don’t even pay her sister minimum wage. And I’ve heard that from the far girls lips herself. “

Lem “ What about that Crystal? “

Crystal “ Lem I can assure you. My sister is generously compensated for the hard work she does for our company. “

Cynthia “ Hard work? You call her laying on her back, with her legs spread hard work? “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crystal “ Lem the free market along with the principles of supply and demand, is what supposed to dictate what a wage is...It’s not the government’s place to determine that. “

Cynthia “ Greed!...Nothing but greed! She’s just like her momma. It’s so not fair! “

Crystal “ When you put equality and fairness, before your freedoms. You get neither. “

Cynthia “ Stop it! With that crazy talk! You ain’t no Milton Friedman! And we so tired of hearing about the free market, supply and demand and conservative ideas! That crap don’t work! “

Lem “ Well Cynthia. What are you going to do, if you win the election? “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cynthia “ Lem the first thing I’d do is implicate a wealth tax. That way there’s no way for simple minded idiots like Deb Jones can acquire massive amounts of wealth and hoard it all up for themselves. “

Lem “ How much wealth do you think she’s worth? “

Cynthia “ We’re talking billions of dollars Lem. She’s got more than the Carrington’s, the Colbys and the Ewing’s combined. “

Lem “ That’s a lot of money Cynthia. Does Deb got dealings with any of them? “

Cynthia “ She does. And here’s something you’ll like Lem. Deb herself high jacked the Royal wedding between Lucy Ewing and that good looking young stud. Kit Mainwaring. “

Lem “ How did she do it? “

“ She had sex with Kit. And it was so bad that it turned him gay. “

Crystal “ Your crazy! “

Cynthia “ She did the same thing with Steven Carrington. And he turned gay to. “
This really caught Lem off guard with this. He started taking notes.

Lem “ I’m gonna put my best people on this story! There’s got to be more!....Cynthia what’s those burnt down houses your standing in front of about? “

Cynthia “ These two make 8 houses that’s burned down in a month. “

Crystal “ That’s vacant houses. And they were scheduled to be demolished. “

Cynthia “ Yeah it’s cheaper for her to burn them down then it is to pay that environmental company to take all the asbestos out of them...Why don’t you tell the truth about what your trying to do to us here?”

Crystal “ I’m trying to make the place better if you give me a chance. After all I got very radical and progressive plans for the bottoms. “

Cynthia “ I’ve got a list of your plans right here.
1 Star Bucks

2 24 hour fitness

3 Hibbet sports

4 Flip flops and what nots.

5 Whole Foods

Lem I want the American people to know. The people from the bottoms ain’t going to be sipping $10.00 lattes and shopping at a damn Whole Foods. You need to tear that Trump tower and dog track down, and put that shit on that side of town. “

Crystal “ We got 2 Wall Marts 8 Damn dollar stores two tobacco stores and 4 liquor stores. What more do you want?...And besides you knew this day was coming And my mom has always had an open door policy. You could come in anytime and tell us your what your vision of the bottoms could be. And don’t be knocking the Trump tower or the dog track, cause you were there every day they were open. “

Cynthia It is not! The only one I see at her office is that fat ass sister of yours! Now your mommas room at the Budget Inn might be open for business. From what I hear a lot of business goes on there. Then there’s that back room at The Fuzzy Duck. God only knows what goes on in that place. Plus ain’t no way I’m parting with my money in one of your mommas casinos. Cause the only way you win is by accident. And when that happens two or three of her thugs come out and shove you around until you place another bet and loose your ass. She should be in prison just for that. Her with her crooked ass roulette wheel....I also got this. “

Cynthia holds up one of Debs accounting ledger books.

Crystal “ Where in the Hell did you get that? “
Crystal was obviously disturbed by this. cynthia smiles proudly.

Cynthia “ Lets just day a little bird just dropped it in to my lap. But this is just one of Debs ledgers. I want everyone to know Deb Jones herself is the one that sold our textile mill right down the river and straight over to China. Before she did that we had good jobs with benefits and union backing. That’s something my opponent is very much against. “

Crystal “ That’s a lie! Your union was the blame for that. And again that’s how the free market works. They got a better deal from China. “

Cynthia “ And your mom made billions off of it! Just look at all this money she’s investing over seas! Like this A to Z Extra large sex toy business?...And what’s all this going to South America? She got a cocaine racket going to?”

Crystal “ Those are my moms charities. “

Cynthia “ Quit lying! The only charity she gives to is that cult of a church y’all go to. And her 10% goes along way toward the preacher mans thousand acre spread he’s got outside of town!...Funny how there’s no plans to use intimate domain to steel his land. Like she did where the Trump tower and dog tracks at. “

Lem “ She used intimate domain for that? “

Cynthia “ She certainly did. Those poor farmers who had that land for generations. Didn’t even get market value for there land. “

Crystal “ That to is a lie! It was all Trump! “

Cynthia “ Don’t be blaming Trump for everything! Your greedy momma is the one that brought Trump in! She should have called Warren Buffett! “

Lem “ Ladies we're running short on time. But before we go I’ve got to ask about the blue dress controversy? “

Cynthia “ That’s truly a Damn shame and an embarrassment for the entire country. What she did under the president’s desk that is. “

Crystal motions for Misty to come and step in front of the camera. She had one of there tee shirts on that had that cartoon picture of fat Deb looking at the little blue dress.

Crystal “ I want the people to know that if the dress don’t fit. You must acquit. “

cynthia goes berserk. “ Get her off the set!...Get her off the set! And quit saying that! Your gonna give OJ a defense when he kills his wife! “

Crystal “ Your crazy! OJ’s not going to kill his wife! “

Cynthia “ You just wait and see!..And Lem your supposed to be on my side? “

Lem “ I’ve not got a dog in this fight! And I’m a unbiased professional journalist And that’s the kind of show I’m running here! “

Cynthia “ And where did you get that degree?...From the clearance shelf at K-Mart? “

Lem “ You just spent 3/4 of an hour, trashing this girl and her mother. Now we’re gonna have a little fun. “

Lem turns his attention to Misty’s boulder sized bra less tits. “ Nice rack! “ He points out.

Misty “ Like to see them? “ And with that said she takes off her shirt. And holds her big tits up right in to the camera.

Cynthia “ What the Hell is this? The Howard Stern show? Put on your top!...And start wearing a bra!...Nobody should be exposed to that! “

They all ignore Cynthia. Lem just watched Misty as she plays with herself on camera.

Misty “ You hard yet Lem? “

Lem “ I am “

Misty “ Lets see it then! “
Lem then stands from behind his desk. And unfastens his jeans. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. And his cock quickly escaped his jeans as he unzipped. He wasn’t as hung as she would have liked. But by appearance she thought he was between 7 and 8 inches. He definitely had a little girth going for him though.

“ Nice! “ Misty said looking over his shaft.
She licks her lips. “ Let’s see you beat your meat!...I want to see you come! “
And Lem vigorously starts stroking his cock. For the first time Crystal feels a sudden urge to do something herself.

“ Unzip me please! “ Misty quickly unzipped the back of Crystals dress. And she strips out of it. Along with her bra. As she stood there in red pumps and red bikini panties. And slipped her fingers in to her panties.

“ We’ll show you more. If you want to come to Whoresville. “ Crystal says to him. As he continues to pleasure himself. His load finally shoots. Rope after rope of his seed shoots straight up in to the air. And then falls to the desk and splats, making multiple thick white puddles on his desk.

“ Lem what’s going on in there? “ Lem’s mother yells through the door.

“ Busy Mom! “ He looks straight in to the camera. “ That’s it for this week. “ He then wiped up his own cum from his desk and sucked it from his finger. The cameras then goes off.
By then Misty and Crystal were creating a scene for all the on lookers that walked up to see what all was going on.
Both girls quickly got dressed.

“ How many people you think watched that? “
Crystal asks.

“ Don’t know. We’ll just have to wait and see.” Misty said as the Tv crew loaded back up. “ You know if it works out for the good. We’ll have to hook up with Lem? “

“ Yeah I know. “ Crystal says in her own way as if she might be looking forward to it.

In the days that followed. Deb started to get a up tick in many of the polls. Thanks to Misty. Cause Crystals debate performance really sucked. Cynthia was really exposing Deb for the crook she really was. And there was no doubt this was going to be one tough race.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Debs return.

A woman guard comes to Debs prison cell.

“ Let’s go! “
Deb sighs as she sits up. It wasn’t meal time, shower time or exercise time. Which told her they probably had something bad for her to do. Probably more questions or more bull shit as usual. The guard led her to a little room. Where her clothes and purse were in a box on the table.

“ Get dressed. “ The guard said. As she stepped outside the room, allowing Deb privacy to undress and dress herself.

“ Wow! I can’t believe this! Wonder what kind of crap there trying to pull on me now? “

once dressed Deb steps out in to the hallway. And the guard showed her outside to the front gate, where Buzz Malone her attorney friend was waiting.

“ Buzz who called you? “

“ Nobody I took it up on myself to try to find and get you out. And by the way, we’re even now. “
Apparently Buzz owed Deb quite a bit. They had worked together on real estate projects in the past.

“ Why are we even now? “

“ Cause when you win all these lawsuits I’ve filed in your behalf. I expect to get paid. They really went to a lot of trouble to keep you hid away. My private investigator worked his ass off to find you. “

“ Oh okay that makes sense. “

“ I’m also going to be taking over as your campaign manager. You can fire Crystal when you get home. “

“ I didn’t know Crystal was campaigning for me? “

“ Deb them two girls have worked there ass’s off to try to get you re-elected. “

“ There working together? “
Deb asks surprised. Crystal and Misty don’t work together on anything.

“ Yes they are. “ He told her about the horrible debate.

“ Well Crystal is to nice a person for politics. She’ll be relieved to find out she’s not got to do that crap anymore. “

Buzz drives them to the airport, where he reserved them a private plane to go straight to Whoresville. Where Deb would be welcomed home by a cheering crowd of supporters. She was then put in a parade. And driven around what was known as the Whoresville circle. The big four lane that circled the small town. It then turned and went in to the historic business district. The parade float goes under the narrow old train bridge. Where on top a masked assassin was waiting. As Deb smiles and waves to the crowd. Totally unaware she was being lined up in the scope of the assassin’s rifle.
He patiently waits to take the perfect shot, as the float makes a right turn on to Whoresville square. He takes a deep breath and squeeze the trigger.

A shot rings out! Everyone looks to see the masked assassin fall from the bridge on to the street below. As one of Whoresville’s finest. Was right there to take him out.
Deb was driven to the park outside city hall. Where Misty, Crystal, Jack and Cheryl all were waiting. Along with everyone else in town.
Buzz had Deb a nice and professional speech written out. And to everyone’s surprise, she didn’t mumble or stutter a single time as she red the speech to everyone. Once finished everyone cheered.
Buzz had also arranged to have big money donors there. Who really gave her campaign a much needed boost. After all the hugging and handshaking. It was finally time for a drink. And of course it’s not just one drink. Deb buys up three fresh bottles of Jack Daniels. And starts guzzling it down. Finally after weeks of incarceration. Deb was back to her drunk self. And it felt good.
Buzz drove her home at 10:00. Deb stripped down and put on her usual pink faded night shirt. She turned on an old black and white TV set. That sat on top of the old cabinet style Tv that she’d shot out weeks before.
She cussed and mumbled. Slamming her fist on to the old Tv. To get it to stop rolling.
Once satisfied with the Tv. She collapsed in her recliner to watch the Jay Leno show.

“ Feels good to be home. “ She said striking a match to light her cigarette. She then turns up the bottle again, for another drink.

The phone rings.

“ Shit! I just got comfortable. “
She gets to her feet and slowly makes her way in to the kitchen. And answers the old rotary style phone that hung from the wall.

“ Hello “

And all of a sudden.

Boom....Boom....Boom...Boom!
Deb hits the ground as her living room windows were shot out. She could hear bullets hitting the bricks of the front of her home. This was followed by rubber squealing. And the sound of a big V-8 racing away in to the night.

“ Mom!...Mom!...What the Hell is going on? “
Crystal screams were heard from the hanging receiver.
Deb slowly gets up from the floor, surprised she wasn’t hit. She grabbed the receiver.

“ The Son of a bitches are trying to kill me! “

“ I’m on my way!...Call 911! “
Unfortunately for Deb 911 didn’t work on her old rotary style phone. And being so shaken up. Even though she worked at city hall. She couldn’t remember the phone number. So then she had to hunt the phone book, which she found in the bathroom. From the last time she’d ran out of toilet paper. She’d use pages from the phone book for TP. Thankful that she didn’t use the page that had the police number on it.

After she made the call it wasn’t long before her home was surrounded by the police.

“ Look at this fucking mess! “ She yells at Crystal.

“ It’s going to be okay mom! They’ll find out who’s doing this! “

“ I ain’t worried about that! I want to know where I’m going to find fine wood paneling from the 1950’s! “

“ Mom I think it’s a perfect time to upgrade your house. “

“ Upgrade?...Upgrades cost money! “

“ Look at that big hole right where you sit. If I hadn’t of called you, you would have been dead! “

“ Look at all my booze that got spilled! I need a drink! “

“ Be carful of the glass mom! “ Crystal says watching her mom walk barefoot over the broken glass to her liquor cabinet. They spend the rest of the night outside. With the news reporters. Of course Deb didn’t look her best again on Tv. But considering the circumstances. She didn’t bother to go inside to dress and fix herself up.
By morning the police had collected all the evidence and finished there reports. And from then on one of Whoresville’s finest would stay parked outside in front of her house every night.
We all then spent the day, cleaning up the mess, and waited on the insurance man.
Of course Deb wasn’t going to let go of the wood paneling look. Luckily there were many homes in the area that were wanting to part with that stuff. And basically gave her enough of it to rebuild her living room wall. The pop corn ceiling look also had to be replaced in spots. Unfortunately though there was a big difference between the new white ceiling, compared to the original that had decades of nicotine stains on it. But whatever, she’d have it all smoked up in no time at all.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The election gets closer, and the mud slinging continues. At Debs real estate office. She thanked all of the team of volunteers that Misty had put together for her. They really were working hard for her. When they all left for the day. It was just Deb and Cheryl there. When a familiar looking black man walks in the door.

“ Jerome? “ Deb says to him.

“ Yeah Deb it’s me! “

“ Oh I wish Misty was here! She’d love to see you. “ Deb notices the blue scrubs that Jerome was wearing.

“ Are you a doctor now? “

“ Oh no I’m just an X-Ray tech. up at the hospital in Memphis. “

“ Oh I just knew you would be doing good for yourself. What brings you down here? “

“ Well I was on my way down to visit momma. And I thought I’d contribute to your campaign. “ He takes out a hundred dollar bill, and hands it over.

“ What would your momma say to you, if she knew you were doing this? “

“ Momma would whip my ass! “ He says with a laugh.
Deb looks at Cheryl.

“ When Jerome and Misty we’re going to school together. The three of us were having sex, and Jerome’s momma found out about it. “

“ Oh my God!...And what happened? “

“ Momma tore my ass up, for throwing my big dick around to these sexy white women...I still having nightmares about that. “

Hearing that caught Cheryl’s attention. And her eyes went straight to his growing bulge.

“ She then took him out of school to keep him away from us...You know Jerome. Money’s nice but I’d really appreciate your vote even more. “

“ Oh Deb I can’t do that. I live up in Memphis now. Y’all got all that voter ID shit going on you know? “

“ Don’t worry about that Jerome. You come down here. To our voting station. And get in line where this sexy lady is at. And she’ll get you in. “

“ Okay you’ll get my vote then. That way it will cancel out my mommas vote. You know she’s not voting for you? “

“ I might get her vote to. “

“ What do you mean Deb? “

“ Let’s just say some of the machines are going to malfunction when Cynthias lever gets pulled...And I’ll be getting those votes to. “

“ Deb you serious?...You got the machines rigged? “

“ Shhhhhh!...Don’t say that to loud. “
Deb then reaches and rubbed his cock, over his scrubs.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Let’s check his equipment....Your wife ain’t out in the car is she? “ Deb says getting down on to her knees.

“ No she’s at home. “
Cheryl follows Debs lead, kneeling before the younger black man. Deb pulls his scrubs and underwear down. Exposing his nine inch cock. Which stuck straight up in the air. Cheryl watched as Deb goes down on him. Taking him deep in to her throat.

“ Mmmm!...Shit that feels so good! “
He said prideful as the older white women were before him, worshipping his big black cock. Jerome’s cock grew even harder in Debs mouth. She comes up to give Cheryl a turn with it.
And she takes him, hungering for a strange cock. She loved his taste and scent. Which was strong compared to the cock that she was used to. Though he wasn’t as big as Jack. His cock was hard like the cock of a younger stud that was in his prime. Something that she always craved.
With his cock deep in to her throat, the bell on the door jingles. And in walks Big Jack. All six foot eight and three hundred pounds of him. Jerome couldn’t help but tense up, not knowing what to expect. Jack was big and rugged, with his long graying hair and beard. He had almost had a cave man type of look to him. As he stood there in his wife beater, jeans and biker boots. With a 45 strapped to his hip.

“ Honey what’s that your doing down there? “
He asks his wife. As she had her mouth stuffed with the black mans cock. Jerome watched her eyes, as she looked up to her husband, as he looked down at her.
She comes up off of him. And gently grasps his dark skinned cock, in to her soft white hand.

“ This is Jerome...What you think? “

“ Eh...You know. “ Jack said with an unimpressed tone to his voice. Which kind of rubbed Jerome the wrong way. Being that he always thought of himself as Gods gift to women you know?

“ Take out your cock honey. “ Cheryl said. Jack just nods. He stepped away for a moment to take his gun and holster off. He then returned and unfastened his jeans. As he lowered his jeans and boxers together. Jerome’s eyes just got big. His jaw dropped.

“ God Damn! “ He said just staring at Jacks flaccid cock, all 11 inches of it. As it hung there looking fat as a beer can.

“ Now that’s a fucking cock! “
Cheryl reaches for her husbands cock. And starts stroking it, with two hands.

“ And just think, it’s not even hard yet! “
Jerome and Deb watched as Cheryl opens wide and takes Jacks hanging man meat in to her hot mouth. As Jacks cock grows harder. Jerome found himself on his knees. Taking an up close view of Cheryl and Deb. As each one would share Jacks big dick. By each woman would lick his massive shaft. Then each would take a turn sucking it.

Jerome was like a horny teenager, watching his first porno or looking at his first playboy. With his cock in his fist, jerking away. Finally when Jerome gets a chance, he himself reaches for Jacks cock.

“ I can’t believe Im doing this! “ Not even Jerome’s big hand could even go all the way around Jacks massive cock. The two women watched as Jerome stroked Jacks cock, both wondered what he might do.
Jerome had something that just come over him. This was the first time in his life, he’d ever touched another man this way. Everything he’d ever known told him this was so wrong. But in the moment he just couldn’t help himself. He looks up at the hulking sized man looking back down at him.

“ You mind if I...You know? “

“ Go ahead. “ Jack said in a calm voice
Jerome opens wide and takes Jacks cock in to his mouth.

“ Come on man...Give me some skull! “ Jack reaches for the back of Jerome’s head. Pushing him further to take more. Jerome gags with his mouth stuffed, as the head of Jacks cock, hits the back of his throat.

“ Mmmmm.....Yeah!....Not bad! “ Jack said as he pulls back and pushed back in. While holding Jerome’s head firmly.

Deb gives Cheryl a puzzled look.

“ Was this supposed to happen? “

“ No! “ Cheryl sighs. “ But only Jack has this effect on other men. “

“ You mean y’all do this often? “

“ No This is only the third time I’ve experienced it. “

“ What does this mean for us? “

“ Don’t worry....We’re going to get what we need. “ Deb watched as Cheryl reaches for the buttons of her blouse. Deb herself also started to strip. When both women were naked Cheryl had to pry Jack and Jerome apart.

“ Let him go Jack!....He’s my man! Jerome! “
With Jerome’s head freed from Jacks cock.
Jerome watched as Cheryl bent over the desk. He continues to fuck his fist. As Jack fed his cock in to his waiting wife’s cunt. Cheryl lets out a grunt.

“ Damn! “ Jerome said watching as Jacks big dick just pounded Cheryl’s gapped out and loose pussy.
Deb then gets her hands on to Jerome. She pushed him down on to his back.

“ I think I was the one you were here to see. “
Deb says as she straddles the young black man. On his back Jerome just smiles looking up at her. She takes his cock, with her fingers and lines him up with her slit, and slowly she lowered herself on to him. Letting out a loud moan.
Deb bucks wildly up and down on Jerome’s cock. Minutes later she had him balls deep inside her. She vigorously rubbed her clit, making herself come. As she felt the awesomeness of Jerome’s hot seed, filling her box.
As his shrinking cock slips out. Deb stands, and steps away. So nothing was blocking Jerome’s view from Jack. Who’d just shot his own load deep in to Cheryl’s pussy. As he pulls out of her. His cum just gushed from her big loose hole. Cum just ran down her thighs.
Jacks cock was dripping. Jerome gets to his knees. And takes Jacks cock again and sucks him clean.

“ What the Hell? “ Deb says watching as Jerome cleans Jack up.

“ I know!...I know! Like I said, this happens once in a while. “ Cheryl says to her.

“ That’s good enough Son! “ Jack said to Jerome. As he pulled his flaccid cock from Jerome’s mouth. He then petted him on the head, as if he was a fucking dog or something.
They all four get dressed. Jack Cheryl and Deb were gonna go out for dinner. Jerome hoped he’d get invited to tag along.

“ We’re gonna have to do this again some time. “ Jerome said, looking at Jack. Who just kind of ignored what Jerome just said.
Jack really wasn’t in to men. He just looked at a man sucking him off as some sort of a power thing that feeds his ego.

“ Jerome it’s getting late. You better get on to your mommas house. So you can get back home to your wife. “

“ Yeah Deb your right. “

“ And tell your momma I said Hi. “

“ Oh no!...She’d whip my ass, if she’d knew I’d been here! “

“ I bet she’d whip your ass to if she’d seen what you just did a minute ago. “
Jerome just froze, his lip started to quiver.

“ You ain’t gonna tell my momma are you? “

“ Well I don’t know Jerome. That depends on if you make it down here on Election Day and vote for me. If you don’t show, I will send out all the details of what you did here this evening. And I assure you. All your friends from the bottoms will know. “

“ I promise I’ll be here!...And I’ll vote for you. I better go now. “

“ See you soon. “ Deb said to him with a smile and wave, as he backed out of the parking space, and drove out on to the street.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Election Day

That Tuesday morning as the voting stations opened. With Action News out of Memphis on site. The controversy continues. As rumors were already flying. As vote harvesting on both sides. Rigged voting machines, along with voter ID bull shit laws. And even intimidation tactics was used, according to the Cynthia Jackson camp. Who said Debs hired thugs, were harassing her voters. It was even said that poll taxes and tests were administered at some rural sites, where the media wasn’t at.
But even with all these advantages Deb used to gain the upper hand. The race was said to be at a dead heat. At 9:00 PM. The controversy continues as votes were counted and recounted. They had to go through the hanging chad, and the pregnant chad bull shit. Then thanks to the rigged machines. That malfunctioned. Some ballots were punched for both candidates.
Then there was a threat of a runoff.

“ No!...Not that! “ Deb cry’s out. But luckily 2 more boxes of ballots mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. Yes even the dead from the cemeteries got there votes in to. Deb was relived to know her mother, father and brother all voted for her. And one cattle farmer, who let all his cows vote. Each ballot had a picture of the cow, along with a pic, of its ear tag for the voter ID purpose. All had voted for Deb. And put her over the top. At 4:00 AM. Being confronted with this. Cynthia Jackson conceded. She then returned to her home to get drunk, and didn’t even give a speech to thank her team of volunteers and supporters.
It had been a long night. Deb had a few drinks herself, and went home for a shower and a short nap. At 9:00 sharp she was back at city hall, and gave a press conference at 10:00 to thank her supporters, voters and her special team of volunteers that worked so hard to get her elected over almost impossible odds.
That afternoon with her team and both daughters. She treated them all with a trip to Chuckie Cheeses For pizza and hours of video game playing. They all had a blast.
Everything in Whoresville returned to normal.
But the entire ordeal took a serious toll on Deb’s health. Mentally and physically she was never the same.
She’d only rule over the small Delta town for one more term, after which she’d retire from public service.

The 2,000’s

Deb also would give Crystal full control over the Delta Reality Empire that she had built.
Deb, Cheryl and Jack would retire together. They all three pooled there money together. And bought a used motor home. Deb could have easily bought a new one. But she was just to tight for that. Spending money like there was no tomorrow was not her style. The fear of being broke, scared the Hell out of her.She did everything in her power, just to live on her Social security money. And she cussed her head off, when she had to dip in to her savings. But the three of them took the next year, traveling the country.
Jack felt as if he was a king or something. As they hooked up with different couples every night. At all the different campgrounds they stayed at.

With Deb out of the way. Crystal slowly but surely revitalized the bottoms. Of course that so called federal money just trickled in, and was always bogged down in red tape and bull shit.

“ Shit!...Mom was right! “ Crystal cussed as she red through pages, and pages of rules and regulations. That dealt with public housing. The little shacks were all replaced with apartments. She even built some loft style apartments as the millennials came. Along with some hipsters and gay couples in the mix showed up. And she’d welcome them all, finding them what they desired for a place to live.
Of course she gets her shopping centers and Star Bucks. Cup cake shops and a unique boutique that just sold expensive crap bought up from yard sales followed. Along with even an art gallery.
Crystal had her doubts about this one. But more liberal minded types demanded it. So it to had its place. As the place opened up. Crystal and Misty took a tour of it. Both girls stopped and just stared at a portrait on the wall. That showed a public bathroom. With a shit stained toilet, graffiti on the wall. Along with a piss stained urinal. It even showed a condemn machine. The floor was littered with paper towels, a spent condemn, and a bloody tampon. Of course they couldn’t leave out an unrolled roll of toilet paper. That went all over the place.

“ Seriously?...This is classified as art? “ Misty asks.

“ It’s probably painted by one of those starving artists...Hopefully this is just a hobby for him. “

“ Well I’m not buying it. And I’m not paying to come in here again...But I’ve got to have a picture of that to show Mikey. “
Misty looks around and takes out her new cell phone and takes a pic of it.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb returns from her year long trip. And of course she wanted more money. And pressed Buzz about her lawsuit. But unfortunately the federal government always found reasons to put her off. As if they were just waiting for her to die and be out of there way. So she never collected a dime for her months of unjustified incarceration. And pure harassment that went with it.
Debs Heath continues to slowly decline. But surprisingly her sex drive didn’t. And controversy broke out at the senior citizen building. Where old timers just gathered daily to socialize, play checkers and Bingo. But Deb was caught sucking old men off. And many of there frigid wives took offense to this. And she got herself banned from the center. Of course she pointed out, that the plaque on the door, had her name on it. After all she donated the money that built the building. But none of that matters. She’s still banned.

Car brakes down.

Debs Cadillac finally bites the dust. Her mechanic Chet rebuilt the motor time and time again. He found a transmission from the junk yard. And replaced the original once. But to fix the old car up right. To restore it back to its original state. Was gonna cost serious money. And though Deb could do it, she chose not to.

“ I know a man who will want this car. And I promise I’ll get you every penny I can for it.“
Chet said as he watched Deb rub her hand over the hood. She sheds a few tears and nods her head.

“ Do you want to buy a new car? “

“ No...I...I...I know where...Um...Um...A car at. Take....Take me to my daughters house please. “

“ Okay Deb “ Deb walks from the garage and looks back once more at her old Cadillac. Again she wiped her eyes and proceeded to follow Che out to his wrecker truck.
Minutes later, she was on my front porch. As I watched Chet drive away. I knew there was gonna be trouble.

“ Mikey..I need...Um car. “

“ Well momma lets go pick you out and buy one. “

“ No!..That costs money....I....I want my...Um...I want Nova back. “

Misty comes outside with us.

“ Momma You didn’t even want that car. Uncle Jack had to talk you in to keeping it for me. “

“ I want it now!....I want your daddy’s car!....Where?...Where?....It at? “
I pointed to the back yard. Where the old Nova sat with four flat tires. And years of leaves, and pine straw covering it. It to was coated with green funk all over it.

Deb starts to shake and cry.

“ We’d....Wed....We’d...Woll over in grave...If...He saw car like that!...You fik it! Clean up...and fik it Now! “

“ Momma I bet Misty’s got some Fixident in the bathroom. If you glue that partial in. I think you could talk better. “

“ Don’t....Don’t...Don’t you make fun...Of me!..With my new teeth!...Get Brooke help you. She....She smart girl...Not dumb ass like you! “
I look at Misty.

“ Do what she wants dumb ass! “

“ Okay...Okay. “ I said shaking head.
Deb goes to the garage for her a lounge chair, and my last beer from the refrigerator.

“ We got stuff to get first. “
I tell her.

“ Get me...Get me...case of....Um....beer. “
Me and Brooke get in the truck, off to the parts store we go.

“ I thought we were gonna fix the Nova up for me? “ Brooke asks.

“ Yeah looks like grandma beat you to it. Don’t worry I can’t see her driving that car long. “
Later we returned with oil, coolant, starter fluid and a new battery.
An hour later, with the tires aired up, and the straw and leaves raked off of it. The old Nova rumbles to life. Filling the back yard full of smoke. With Brooke in the drivers seat she pushes in on the clutch.

“ Daddy this clutch is hard to push in. “
Gears grind as she shifts in to first.

“ I know...That’s why it’s sitting up. “ She gets the old car going and it limps up on to the driveway in front of the garage.

“ It...To...Loud!...My Cadillac didn’t sound like that! “

“ It will be okay. Mufflers cost money you know? “ And for the fist time that day, Deb agrees with me.
Me and Brooke pressure wash the car. And finally at least we had it looking respectable anyway. Though it still needed some work.
By then Deb had 8 beer cans lined up on the driveway.

“ Okay momma. You ready to try it? “

“ Yeah “ She stands and stumbled over to us.

“ You sure your okay to drive? I can drive you home if you like. “

“ No! I always drive...Um...Better when I drink. “

Deb flops down in to the front seat.

“ Now be careful with the clutch it’s almost gone. “

“ Don’t you...Talk...Talk to me...Like I’m a dumb ass!...I know What doing! “
She cranks the car. And grinds the Hell out of the gears. And pops the clutch. Smoke pours out from under the car. I reach inside and turned off the ignition.

“ You were in third gear! “ I told her.

“ No! You Misty tore up the car!...Fix it now! “
I sigh.

“ I think we should call Chet. He’s got Jacks and things to get the transmission out. “

“ No he don’t!...I was there when he changed my transmission. He had the car sitting up on blocks...And he picked that heavy mother fucker up and put it in. You need to quit being such a pussy!...And act like a grown ass man! And fix the car! “
Of course she talks to me like this right in front of Brooke.
I sigh and shake my head. What else could I do?
Back to the store for clutch and parts.
Hours later in the dark, we finally get it right.

“ First gear. “ I say to her, as she’s back in the drivers seat.

“ I know!...I know! “
And off she goes with the car jerking along. Stalling it several times before she gets home.
A week later she’s got the clutch and the four speed down.
A month later she’s in traffic court for reckless driving.
Unfortunately the old Nova had a reputation. And all the young punks around town, wanted to race the sexy grandma in the hot rod Nova.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb finds herself in court two more times. With Misty and Crystal both, standing at there mothers side. The judge looks down at them.

“ Look girls. If she shows up in my courtroom again. I ain’t gonna have a choice but to lock her up! “

“ Yes sir your honor. “ Crystal tells him.
They then take the keys from Deb.

“ Brookes getting the Nova momma. We’re going to find you something else to drive. “
And back at our house for hours at the computer. They find a pre owned Cadillac that Deb says she likes.
So the next day I had to drive her to Memphis to check it out.
To my surprise Deb was feeling a little frisky. So I got an awesome blow job on my way up I-55. After I came in her mouth she swallowed every drop. She then lit her up a smoke, which was followed by a hacking cough.

“ You okay over there? “ I ask her.
That was followed by mumbling and more mumbling.

“ Hey Im talking to you. “ She says speaking up.
I just smile and nod my head in agreement. It don’t matter what she says, as long as I agree with her.

“ Get...Get...Off. “ She mumbles and pointing to the next exit. Off on to highway 51 She smiles and looks around at all the shopping centers and homes, pointing out the ones that her or Cheryl had a part in selling years before.

“ Slow down! “ She says looking out the window, marveling at Graceland. “ I sure wish Elvis didn’t die when he did. “ She said wiping a tear from her cheek.
We come in to White Haven.

“ Turn here. “ She Says mumbling and pointing. Turn by turn I follow her directions.
We stop at a small older house.

“ This was the first house I ever sold. “ She looks it over, as I pass by it.
I was Damn sure impressed with her. There was so many things she’d remembered from decades back. But in a lot of ways she was like a child. Mumbling, bitching and laughing About whatever was going through her feeble mind.
Eventually we make to the GM dealer. Of course we’re greeted by a young salesman.
I stayed around the dealership, while Deb and the young man. Went out for a test drive. I had to fight off the aggressive sales people myself. As I looked over the 50k priced pickup trucks.

“ Looks like you could use a new truck? “
He said to me, as he looked off at my old beat up F-150.

“ No I’m just killing time man! “ I said to him.

“ We got financing! I can get you in to that truck. “

“ I know but no thanks! “ I make my way back to the truck to wait.

Deb and the young salesman returns. Of course he had a smile on his face. As he stood outside the car. I saw him buckle his belt. And the wet spot on his slacks, as they went inside the dealership.
An hour later, I walked inside to get a cup of coffee. And to check in on Deb. I smiled as I saw the old Deb was back. Wheeling, dealing and wrangling. Like a used car was some million dollar deal.
Another hour passed, and she had that salesman in tears. As she finally took out her billfold and started counting out hundred dollar bills. She then sighed whatever and was handed the keys.
We walk outside together.

“ I got him down another five grand, lower than he wanted. “ She smiles proudly. “ I’m following you. I don’t want to get lost. “

She followed me to the interstate. She then punched it and passed me like I was standing still. Back to the Delta she goes.
As I pass The Fuzzy Duck lounge. She had all her old friends out, looking over her new pre owned Cadillac.

Reactions: med111 and saclove

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as Deb could. She got out daily to socialize. She usually stopped by her old office and visited with the girls. Then over to the Fuzzy Duck, for a couple of beers and a game of pool.
Usually once a month, when she got her little monthly check. She’d visit the casino. And if she won or not. She always left, when she spent whatever allowance she’d given herself for her gambling adventures.
She’d always join Crystal for church every Sunday morning.
She lived mostly a quiet and private life. The only thing she’d really missed was Red.

“ Oh if he’d only lived. “ She’d say to herself often. As she thought about him in her living room. Listening to her country, bluegrass and gospel records. She’d wonder how much different her life would have been. If he’d been with her. She’d sip her bourbon, and smoke her cigarettes. She’d watch the evening news, and argue with the Tv. Then Wheel of Fortune would come on. And she’d try to exercise her brain, to figure out the word, phrases and whatever. And she’d usually eventually pass out, and start over the next day. Everyday was always the same. Of course she had her bouts with loneliness and depression. Wishing so bad she had someone to share her final days with. Often she thought about ending it. So she could be with Red, and her momma. She missed them both so badly.
Though Deb visited with Crystal, Misty and the grandkids almost daily. She couldn’t help but feel she was in the way. Everybody had there own lives. And was quite busy.

The last time I visited with Deb, was a Friday afternoon. Like clockwork I’d go to her house and mow her yard, and do whatever she needed to have done. Just like I’ve done since the mid 1980’s. As I finished and loaded up the mower. She walks outside. In just that usual long pink night shirt. She had two cans of beer. And two cigarettes. We always did that together every week. She’d look out over the yard and tell me how beautiful it was. And for the first time. She thanked me, for taking such good care of Misty. Cause she knew she was a handful to deal with.

“ I just knew. The first time I saw y’all wrestling in that mud hole behind the school. The two of you belonged together. And you never disappointed me...I want to thank you for that. “

“ You remembered that?...We were probably in just the first or second grade? “

“ You were in the second grade...It was the fall of 1977. “
Again Deb blows me away with her memories.

“ Your more than welcome Deb. “ We finished our beers and smokes. I put my arms around her, we gently hugged. Her body felt weak, frail. She kissed me on the cheek. As we parted ways, as I backed out of her driveway, she smiles and waved.
As I drove away I had a sick feeling in my gut. I just knew that would be the last time I’d see her alive.
I didn’t say nothing about the way I felt. I hoped my feelings were wrong, and I didn’t want her to worry about it.

Sunday afternoon the phone rings.

“ Hello “ Misty answers it cheerfully.

“ Hey it’s me...Have you talked to mom lately? “

“ No not since Friday night. She called making sure Mikey made it home. Why?...What’s wrong? “

“ She didn’t come to church this morning. I’ve called her three times and there’s no answer. Will you ride over to her with me? “

“ Sure come on, I’ll be ready. “ She hangs up the phone.

“ Mikey was mom okay when you left her Friday? “
I gulped and almost broke out in a sweat. From my nerves.

“ Yeah she was okay...Why? “

“ Crystal says she didn’t come to church this morning. That’s not like her. And she’s not answering the phone. “

“ Shit! “ I say in a whisper.

“ Me and Crystal are gonna ride over there and check on her. “

“ I better go with you. “

“ Yeah but I thought you wanted to watch that race? “

“ To Hell with the race! It’s just 500 miles worth of left turns. I ain’t gonna miss a damn thing! “

“ I’ve been telling you that for years. You think something is wrong with mom? “

“ I don’t know. I’m just going in case you need me. “
Crystal shows up, and we all ride with her. At Debs I check her mailbox. She didn’t get her mail out from Saturday. Which sent up another red flag, cause Deb always checked her mail. Her car was still parked exactly the way it was Friday in the carport.
As I walked up to the porch. The girls were knocking on the door.

“ Mom you home? “ Misty yells through the door. We could hear classic country music coming from her stereo.
As we opened the door. There she was laying at peace in her recliner. Another pyramid of beer cans was built on the Coffe table. Next to where her Bible lay. Along with her cigarettes and a box of matches. A 1/4 of a glass of bourbon was also sitting there.

“ Oh Mom No! “ Misty said falling to her knees. Both her and Crystal cry over there mothers lifeless body. I step over to the front door and cry myself.
A half hour later, we get our bearings, and accept the fact that she was gone. And make all the necessary calls. A Sheriff’s deputy shows up. He looks around and does his thing. Asking us if we thought there was any foul play or anything. He made out his report and called the coroners office.
A plain white van soon showed up. And they covered her up, and loaded her up. And off she went.
No autopsy was needed. Everyone knew she was in bad heath. And there was no reason to put the coroner through the process of examining her organs.

Of course Tim’s the mortician. I don’t know how he handles all that. Cause there was no way I could do such a thing. But he had Deb looking her best, as she lay in her casket at the funeral parlor. She wore one of her famous blue dresses. And a string of fake pearls around her neck. As usual her plain gold wedding band, was on her right ring finger. Finally her and Red could be together. I hoped they were looking down on us from heaven and were happy.

Many friends, family and working partners. All come through the funeral parlor that night. It closed at 9:00. A simple grave side service was planned for the next day. As me, Misty and Brooke left together. On the drive home. Misty looks at me.

“ You need to get up early. And help Tim dig the grave. “

I just sighed. So bad I wanted to ask.

“ Seriously?...Do we really have to be that damn cheap? “ But I held my tongue, and accepted it.
At 5:00 AM I met Tim at the service station. We had coffee together. And proceeded on to the old cemetery, behind the church. And got to work. Luckily a few hours later. A few of the guys that Tim worked with showed up. Between the four of us. The work got easier. By noon it was done. Tim was real particular about hand dug graves. He measured it all out, with his shovel. The sides and corners had to be clean and squared off. The dirt had to be piled up loosely. He studied over the plot for several minutes. Finally he nods, letting us know it was good enough. We go home for a quick shower and some lunch. Funny how when someone dies, everyone brings something to eat. Like it’s some big party or something.
I get dressed and join Misty and Brooke at the funeral home. We all lined up behind the old black hearse. And drove slowly from the funeral home, and around the four lane bypass that Deb had engineered and planned herself. Passing by her shopping centers, subdivisions, apartment complexes and the newer schools. All of what she’d been so proud of. Then one last time around the square, passing her real estate office. Many on lookers stood quietly, with there heads bowed. As we all passed by. Then it was on to the old strip of sin, passing by the old Budget In motel, The Fuzzy Duck, and The Hopping Frog. Both were Debs favorite old beer joints. Then the Casino and of course we can’t leave out the XXX adult book, toy store.
Then it was over the rough rail road tracks. And the old narrow steel bridge. And in to the woods. The dirt road curves under the canopy of pine trees for miles. Eventually we come to the church. Where we park. Me, Tim and four others all Cary the casket over to the grave site. Tim’s funeral home had the tent and everything set up.

Crystal brought her fiddle. And she joined Brady, Becky and Becky McGrow. To sing a couple of songs.
It was all Crystal could do to get through Over in the Glory land. She broke down and couldn’t continue. They continued as a trio, singing I Fly away. And of course Amazing grace. It was brother Brady’s turn to preside over the service. I held my wife’s hand as she to broke down and started to cry. By the time it was over, everyone was in tears. we watched as the casket was lowered down in to the vault. Once it was sealed. Misty and Crystal stood. And each took a hand full of dirt, and dropped it in to the hole. We all went our separate ways. As the funeral service filled in the hole. And cleaned everything up. We came back just before dark. To look at all the pretty flowers. And inspect the simple head stone. Of course no birth day was listed, since after all nobody truly knew. Just her name and the day she died was all that was on it.

“ She’s at peace now with daddy. “ Misty said, with a sigh. I took her in to my arms, and hugged her tightly. We cried again together. Oh how Deb would be missed. And life would never be the same.

The End

Reactions: 1760