The Girlfriends Mom

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made it to Misty’s job just as she was walking out the door.
She said she was starving. So I took her to Taco Bell. Since the drive through was open till 2:00 AM. We then had to make a pass through the parking lot at the strip mall, where the video rental store was. So she could catch up with her friends and find out who all was getting fucked.
By then it was really getting late. And I really wasn’t in to it. After all I’d really got my fill of pussy from Misty’s mom. And she was yawning and stretching. And not really talking much. After all it was almost midnight. And she’d been on her feet at work since 7:00 AM. So I assumed she wanted to go home.

“ Turn here. “ She said. I looked at her and though it was dark. I could see the naughty little smile on her face.

“ Ain’t nothing up there but the cemetery? “

“ That’s right. I’ve always wanted to do it in a cemetery. “
So I do as she asked and drove up the Curvey and creepy road that goes through the woods. We soon get there, and park in the very back. She slides over to me, we start to kiss. She then reached for my cock.

“ Your not hard? “ She asked with disappointment in her voice. “

“ It’s just late you know? “

“ Yeah but you’ve had all day to only be thinking about me. And you should be rock hard and ready. “ She sighs, and then smiles. As she unfastens the snap to my jeans.
“ Its okay though. I know just what you need.”
And she took out my cock. It was a little hard but it for sure wasn’t up to par.
She plays with it a little in her hands and goes down on it.
I then realized that I should have took a shower after fucking her mom, after all I had to have still had the evidence of her wet pussy, still on my cock.
I watched my girlfriends head bob up and down, expecting her anytime. To stop turn and question me abut why I’ve got the scent and taste of another woman’s pussy on my cock. But luckily she never did. And she had me hard as a rock in no time.
We then jumped out of the truck. And went around back. As I opened the tailgate she unfastens her jeans. She slid them down and hopped up on to the tailgate and took off the blue golf shirt, that said Food Land on it. Which was all that made up her work uniform. She folded it up to use as a pillow. As I quickly unlaced and snatched off her pink and white LA. Gears. She got out of her bra. And her big milky white tits looked amazing in the moon light.
My dick pulsed a little, as I pulled down and off her tight jeans, with her panties. Left only in her socks she spread those sexy thick legs, and looked at me and smiled. As I come toward her, with my cock.

“ I want treat first! “

“ Oh!...Okay. “ Knowing exactly what she wants. I go down to her pussy and start eating her out.
But there was something different about her pussy. Compared to how it usually tastes. Maybe because she’s been up working all day. And needed a shower. But the more I ate her out. I realized she had that dirty sex scent. I’ve eaten my own cream pie, from her pussy before. But this was different.
She’d been with somebody. I fingered her pussy, and I noticed she was looser than usual to.
I couldn’t bring myself to ask. After all she didn’t ask me about the pussy that was on my dick. So I made the most of it and brought her to orgasm. By sucking her clit. Then I fucked her hard. Just like she likes.
She then got dressed.

“ I liked fucking here. “ She said. Looking around at all the head stones. A cool wind blew. And we heard two cats scream and fight in the distance.

“ Let’s get out of here! “ I suggested, almost expecting to see the zombies coming for us. Or the headless horseman come riding through at any time.
She then told me that this would be our secret fuck spot.
I didn’t say nothing, and hoped we’d find a better place than that. But we would have a lot of sex in that very spot for the next couple of years anyway.

I drove her home, and kissed her goodnight. And as I drove home. I still had the question in my head on who she had been with. I knew some of the ones that worked there from school. And then started thinking about how big there dicks were. Most of them were geeks or losers and I couldn’t imagine any of them having a big dick. It had to be somebody else.
In a way I was jealous as any man would be. But the more I thought about it. The thought of another man fucking her, turned me on.
Laying there in bed, my spent and sore cock even got hard again. And I jacked myself off, imagining watching Misty getting fucked by multiple men. And though at the time it was only fantasy. In months and years to come. It would become reality many times over.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though Misty’s new job did slow down our sex life a little. The interesting thing was how often her mom was calling me over. Needing help with this, that or the other. And no matter what the meaning less task was. That I was called over there for. We always ended up having sex. And It was awesome!
What Deb had given me was a much needed appreciation and respect for the older woman. I soon realized how much more mature, and experienced they were.
And when I would be out and about. I started paying closer attention to the older milf’s. Especially since there seemed to be so many around. I hadn’t acted on anything yet except for Deb. But I Damn sure was thinking about it.

The Bad girl strikes back.
Here’s a chapter about the maturity level between the hot mom. And the teenage slut.

One day dad needed me to help him, instead of going to school. And if it wasn’t for missing Misty I wouldn’t have minded so much.

“ It’s not like your going to miss anything. Your so God Damn dumb. No amount of schooling will make you smart. “ My old man said.
He always knew just what to say, to make me feel good about my worthless self.
But he needed me to carry his golf clubs around for him. Because him and his stock broker buddies were to fucking tight to rent a cart.
So for hours I had to listen to these old men, and all there bull shit. And of course Dad lost big time. And he got drunk afterwards. And I had to drive him home, then help him to bed. Then clean up the puke in the floor board, where he threw up.
But by then I was free for the rest of the day. And it was soon time to pick Misty up. And it was a day, she didn’t have to work. So I wanted to pick her up, and bring her back to the house. And we could fuck in my bed, instead of the back of the truck.
As I got to the school. I got in line with all those sexy hot moms. In the mini van next to me was this hot looking brunette.
Since I was in my 4x4 I was up higher, and could see down in to that mini van. And all that woman had on was a short night gown, and was bra less.
She caught me checking her out. And all she did was smile, and lift that gown a little to give me a quick flash of her pussy.
I found out her name was Lisa, and I even got her number. All while I got my cock out, and started playing with myself.
unfortunately the bell rings. Maybe if we had more time I could fuck that woman.
“ Shit that was easy “I said to myself. I’d never been good at talking to women before.
And before I knew it, Misty comes walking up. But I could tell by the look on her face she wasn’t happy. So I knew then that I missed something big that day, by not being at school.
she climbs up in to the truck, and sees me playing with my cock.

“ Put him away!...We ain’t got time for that shit! “

“ What???...I thought we were going to fuck? ?? “

“ Do I look like I’m in the mood to fuck! “ I watched her grab up the pack of cigarettes from the dash. She fires one up, and takes a deep draw from it.

“ Is she on the rag? “ I asked myself. No way was I going to ask her that, in the mood she was in.
she started looking toward the school, like she was looking for somebody. She then points.

“ Follow that God Damn bus! “

“ Okay “ As I got away from the school I got behind the bus.

“ Not to close!...I want her surprised when she sees me. “ She said plotting out her obvious attack.

“ Who are you stalking this time? “

“ That bitch Connie Wilson! “

“ Oh shit!...Baby are you sure you want to go there? “

“ Her and her goon squad beat the shit out of Crystal last night at the skating rink. She ain’t getting away with that! “

My heart started pounding. I got nervous as Hell about this. Connie was a big girl, a lot bigger than Misty, and a lot meaner.
And I hadn’t forgotten the time in junior high. That Connie tried to drown Misty in the toilet in the girls restroom. These two had many fights between them. And Misty had not yet won one yet.
The bus slowly cruised through the new swanky middle class subdivisions that Misty’s mom had sold on these yuppie couples.

And finally just outside of town, we came to the last stop. Which was the trailer park. Where mostly the baddest of the bad lived. Nobody respectable ever went to that place for anything.

“ Wish me luck! “ She smiles and leans toward me for a quick kiss. I watched her then kick out of her sexy high heels. And she pounced out of the truck in her denim skirt. Walking quickly pointing up at the bus.

“ I’m after you!...Bitch! “ She yells out with her fists clinched.
Connie looks out the window of the bus and laughs.

“ That fucking retarded skank thinks she can kick my ass? “
Connie and the other girls all start laughing.
The bus slowly empties out. Then a back pack full of books is thrown straight at Misty. And the big red headed girl leaps from the top step of the bus, right on top of Misty. And she’s knocked down in to the mud.
The fight was on, and they were like two pit bulls locked up on each other. Punching, kicking, biting and hair pulling. They wrestled round and round in that mud hole in the middle of a dirt road. With a crowd gathering around, cheering them on.
And unfortunately it wasn’t going good for Misty. Connie gets on top of her. And rips her blouse and bra completely off. And everyone liked seeing her big tits flopping around with every move she made.
The skirt came off next, leaving her just in her purple bikini panties.
But no matter what Connie did, Misty wasn’t going to give up. She was fired up and wanted a fight. And Connie Damn sure was going to give her one.
Connie got her hands around Misty’s neck, and was trying to strangle her.

Finally Mr. Mc. Kenny the bus driver. And a hand full of other girls, pulled Connie off Misty. Then Connie turns and punched him right in the face.
One of the other girls, helps Misty up. She retreats toward my truck. But stops, she bends over, desperately catching her breath.
I go to her to try to comfort her in some impossible way.

“ Come on...Lets go! “ I say to her softly.
She shakes her head no.
Then she looks back at Connie, who was holding up her bra, as it was a trophy. She was smiling and laughing hysterically with her friends.
And suddenly Misty takes off running. Straight at Connie. She hit the big bitch, just like a fucking line backer. Tackling her off the edge of a 6ft. muddy ditch. After about 6 blows to Connies head. We seen what appeared to be a shirt, followed by a bra. Then a pair of tennis shoes.
Misty then climbed out of the ditch, dragging Connie out. By the hair of the head of course. With her blue jeans down around her ankles.
she then squatted down, laying Connie across her legs. She pulled the girls panties down. And spanked her fat ass right in front of all of us.
some laughed, and others cheered. Some just stood there looking like they just watched a train wreck happen.
But one thing was for certain. The impossible was finally done.
When Misty felt Connie had had enough. She through her down on to the ground. And grabbed a hold on to Connies panties, taking them right off of her. And before leaving her. She gave her one more kick to the ribs, with her bare foot.
she smiles big, running back toward me, scooping up her skirt. And what was left of her blouse and bra.

Inside the truck she looked rough as Hell. Bruised, beaten and bloody and most of all muddy.

“ We got to get out of here! Before the cops show up! “ I tell her as I race to get her home.
And once at home, Deb was furious.

“ What the Hell have you done? “

“ She kicked Connies ass! “ I told her with excitement.

“ I can’t tell it by the way you look!...Go get in the shower! “
Misty washed off all the mud, and Deb got to work bandaging her up. Which was the second night in a Rowe she had to do this.
There never was a dull moment at Debs house. Especially when Misty’s around.
Crystal comes in and hugs Misty lovingly, and through her tears she thanks Misty for beating Connie up.
usually the girls act as if they hate each other. And it was nice to see them actually embracing. They did actually love one another. They just hated to show it.
After this beat down. Connie never messed with Misty or Crystal again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After Deb had gotten Misty squared away in to her room for the night. Deb finished off the evening like she always does. She retired to her bedroom and got drunk. The entire top of her dresser looked as if it was a bar. With whiskey bottles. And she drank herself to sleep.
The next morning.
Both girls over slept and missed the bus. So they woke there mother up. Of course she’s hung over, with a head splitting headache. Misty and Crystal were both waiting. As Deb was naked sitting on the edge of the bed, throwing up in to a small trash can. Her guts were heaving and she was sweating like Hell. She sees Misty at the doorway looking in at her.

“ Baby...Pour me a shot of Ever Clear. “
After all the best way to beat a hangover is to never sober up.
Misty comes in and searched through the bottles and found it. She took her Moms shot glass and filled it up. And as Deb took down the shot. Misty turns the bottle up, taking down the Ever Clear straight.

“ Stop it!...Put it down! “ She tells Misty. Deb didn’t like sharing her booze with anyone. And it was already obvious that Misty was acquiring a taste for the strong stuff. Misty then cuts loose letting out a big obnoxious burp.

“ You know Mom. If you’d let Jack bring my car over. You wouldn’t have to take us to school anymore. “

“ Hold it right there!...That’s not your car yet! I’ll let you know when I’m ready for you to have it! “
Deb still wasn’t ready for Misty to take that next step. It didn’t matter that she was going to school full time. And holding down a part time job. With all that going on and a boyfriend and a sex life. Misty knew it was time for her own car.
Deb finally got it together, and threw on a tee shirt and some jeans. Hoping that she could come straight back home to get a shower and get ready for work.

Finally off they went to school. But as Deb drove up to the front of the school to drop the girls off. She was quickly confronted by Kim Beasley the assistant principal.

“ Deb I’m going to need you to park and come inside. We need to discuss this fight Misty had yesterday. “

“ Kim I’m not dressed for this. “

“ Oh Deb I’m going to have to insist!...This is important. “

“ The fight wasn’t even on school grounds! “
Deb says fumbling for her cigarettes. Realizing she didn’t have them. Kim watched as Deb went right for Mistys purse. And took her pack and shook out about 4 of them. And placed the pack back inside the purse. As she fires one up.

“ That’s another thing we need to discuss. Misty was caught smoking again last week. “
Deb shrugged her shoulders and exhaled the smoke right in to Kim’s face.

“ So? “ She asks sarcastically.

“ Deb This is not your office!...And it’s not your home!...This is a public school. And children are not supposed to be smoking! We have rules about that! “

“ Children???? She’s not a child!...Let me tell you something! When I was 12 years old I was fully grown with a farm to run and babies to raise!...And I didn’t need a God Damn school to teach me anything! “

“ Okay Deb. How old are you? “ Kim asks with her arms folded and tapping her foot on the ground, waiting for an answer.

“ I’m....Uhhhhh....Ummmm. “
Misty leans over and whispers.

“ Tell her your 41. “

“ 41?....I don’t want to be that old! “
Of course Kim hears this entire conversation.

“ Okay...Tell her your 35. But she’s only 28. So you don’t want to be younger than her. “
She looks at Kim and smiles.

“ I’m only 35. “

“ Go park and come inside. We need to talk!”

“ Shit! “ Deb mumbles as the girls get out.
She drives in to the parking lot, trying to find a place to park, wasn’t easy. After all a 1970 Cadillac is more like a fucking land yacht. Especially compared to the foreign made compact crap that mostly filled the parking lot. But it still rode and drove as smooth as a couch on wheels. You couldn’t get any more luxurious than an old Cadillac.
She finds a place just outside the vocational school. She reached inside her purse for her hair brush and styled her long red hair. Then popped a few breath mints. Hoping to at least hide the smell of booze on her breath.

“ Damn!...I don’t even have on a bra! “
Deb learned to like looking professional and business like, when she was out and about, and she was far from that at the time. She looked over in to the back seat, hoping to find a pair of flip flops or something. But there was none.
she sighs again and gets out of the car.
Bra less and bare foot she walked along. She sees a group of boys looking at her. And she hears one whistling at her.

“ Damn!...You see the tits on that? “ One of them asks another.

“ I’d fuck that if given a chance! “
Deb smiles hearing that. She hopes one of them would approach and ask her for her number. That’s exactly what she needs is some teenage studs to be her boy toys. The thought of that made her nipples hard, they poked out through her shirt.
But as she got away from the shop class crowd. She noticed the attitudes changed.
One guy barked at her, as if she was a dog.

“ God can you believe she’s dressed like that? “

“ Looks like an old shot out slut to me! “

she saw a group of preppy looking kids standing around. A girl in her boyfriends letter mans jacket, with skinny jeans, high heeled granny boots. And a big bad 80’s style perm. She stepped away from her crowd and confronted Deb.

“ Excise me Mrs. But 1975 called and they want there bell bottoms and hair style back. “
The crowd she was with went to laughing Deb down.
Deb cliched her teeth as her blood boiled. She was pissed. So bad she wanted to knock the shit out of this girl.

“ No wonder Misty’s getting in to fights. Having to take this kind of shit. “ Deb says to herself.

“ And if you didn’t know. Going without a bra, makes your tits sag. “ The spoiled little bitch says.

“ Well how big are your tits? “ Deb asks the girl, trying to sound like some rich valley girl herself.
The girl opens her jacket. Deb starts to laugh.

“ You call that a set of tits? “ The crowd she’s with starts to laugh.

“ There perky! “ The girl argues. Acting as if she’s proud of her small perky B cups.

“ You need to grow a real set before you talk to me about sagging tits! “ And with that said Deb walks away from her.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Kelli She got you on that one! “ One of the girls girlfriends said to her.

“ How dare that little bitch talk to me that way! “ Deb said as she made her way up to the office. passing through the crowd of teenagers. She even felt one of the guys feel up her ass, as she passed by them.
Once inside the lobby of the front office, the receptionist pointed toward Mr. Dudleys office. Deb knew this had to be serious. Cause she rarely had to interact with that man. She walks in to the doorway of his office.
And there he was behind his desk. He was a big and intimidating looking black man, with a shaved head. Probably around 6’4 and 300 pounds hulking with muscles. And an attitude that you knew he didn’t take no shit from anyone.
Kim stood next to his desk. She was probably 6ft. At least in her high heels anyway. She had straight shoulder length blonde hair, and was slim and trim. With nice tits and long sexy bare legs.
Next to the door was Russ. He was the school resource officer. He was kind of short like Deb. But he always tried to look big and bad with his uniform and closely clipped hair. Deb had to fight back the urge to laugh at him, after hearing Misty talk about him. There was no solid proof yet. But it was rumored that Russ liked checking the guys out while they were in the showers. And supposedly under his uniform pants, it was said that he liked wearing women’s underwear. Complete with garter belt and stockings.
Misty was sitting in a chair across from his desk.
In her usual tee shirt, jeans and Reebok tennis shoes.

“ Please Mrs. Jones. Come in and sit down. “
Mr. Dudley said.
Deb comes and sits in the chair next to Misty.

“ Just so you know. Connie Wilson is in the hospital. Thanks to the beating Your daughter gave her. “ Mr. Dudley explains.

“ That’s Bull shit! “ Misty shot back at him.

“ You watch that dick sucker!...Young lady!...I got a bar of soap in the restroom, that I can wash that mouth out real good with! “

“ The fight wasn’t even on school grounds. I don’t know why we’re talking about it! “ Deb adds.

“ We’re talking about cause Mr. Mc Kenny got assaulted!...I’m sure Misty didn’t tell you about that. And he’d really appreciate an apology from you. “

“ Momma he’s lying! I was on my back getting my ass beat! Connies the one that decked him! “

“ That ain’t what my list here of wittinesses had to say. They say Misty started this fight. “

“ What about Connie and her clique beating the shit out of Crystal the other night at the skating rink? “ Deb asks.

“ That’s irreverent!..,Were talking about Misty here! “ Mr. Dudley adds.
Misty takes a look at the list.

“ Call Mikey in here. He’ll back me up! He saw the whole thing and his name is not on your list. “ Misty points out.

“ That’s cause I’m not wasting my time, talking to that dumb ass! “ Mr. Dudley said.

“ These are all trailer park people! Of course there going to take Connies side. “ Misty said.
Both Mrs. Beasley and Mr. Dudley disregard what she said.

“ And the two of you, call yourselves educators?...Calling my future son in law a dumb ass? I’m very offended by that! “ Deb yells out at them both.

“ You being offended is no concern to me! “ Mr. Dudley told her.

“ This was not a problem until the two of you talked me in to putting her in to that special class. “

“ Well Deb you got to admit that her grades have improved. And if we didn’t do that, she would have failed and eventually would have dropped out. “ Kim explains.

“ Her grades have gotten better cause your giving her second grade level work. How in the Hell is that supposed to help her? “ Deb asks.

“ It keeps her from dropping out. We need the revenue that the government gives us for her being in school. “ Mr. Dudley said.

“ Oh I see now what this is about, and let me tell you something. If it wasn’t for me and my business partners investing and building this town up like we have. Your school would have done closed. You should be thanking me, instead of bullying my daughter. “
With that said Deb should have had Mr. Dudley by the balls. Considering with all the recent revenue brought in was going a long way as far as school improvements went.
But again they ignored what she had to say.

“ I just got off the phone with the DA. He thinks a few weeks at the detention center, is just what Misty needs. “ He gives her a good long look especially at her big tits. “ I think she’d look good in a prison orange jump suit. Officer Russ here, could transport her down there and get her squared away. “

“ I’ll go if Connie goes!...She can’t run from me behind those bars. And I’ll kick her ass again! “

“ See Mrs. Jones this is what Im talking about. Misty has anger issues, and that should be nipped in the bud, before she really hurts someone. “
The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

“ Isn’t there something else we could do to work this out? I don’t want my baby going to jail. “ Deb says pleading with them.

“ It’s funny that you ask that Deb. “ Kim said, looking past Deb right at Misty. Who sitting there she follows Kim’s eyes. The hair on the back of her neck stands straight up. As her anger turns to nervousness. Sitting with her feet flat on the floor. She sees Kim looking right at her crotch. She sees the attractive older blonde lick her lips seductively at her.
“ Okay Misty you want an easy way out. Since your sitting down you can start by taking your shoes off. Then your top, bra, jeans and most of all your panties. I’ll let you keep your socks on if you like. If you choose to go with Russ. You’ll be taking those off to.”

Misty gulps and suddenly feels nauseous with fear and nervousness.

“ I’m not taking my clothes off for a split licker like you! “ Misty said with a red face. And daggers in her eyes as she looks back at Kim.

“ But your not doing it just for her! “ Mr. Dudley said with a smile. He gets up from his desk, and takes off his brown coat. He then loosened his tie, as he comes around the desk. Unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling up his shirt sleeves. He then stands in front of the teenager and slowly unbuckled his belt, and undoes his slacks unzipping them, there was an obvious bulge coming from his boxers. His slacks fall to his feet. He then lowered his boxers. And his huge big black uncut cock, just flopped right out in her face. Her eyes got wide. Her jaw dropped. By appearance it had to be 11 inches and had the girth of a soda bottle.

“ God Damn! “ She said with that cock shocked look.

“ And just think. It ain’t all the way hard yet! “
Mr. Dudley said with pride in his voice.

“ You cloths Misty. Take them off now. “ Kim said in a demanding tone. Misty sees her reach for the buttons of her red dress. Unbuttoning it slowly. Misty with a look of shame, looked down at Kim’s long sexy legs and looked at her sexy red pumps as she stood there.
Misty gulps again.
Her mother watched as she crossed her right leg. She saw her daughter’s trembling fingers as she pulled the lace of her tennis shoe. The same way she watched weeks before, when she watched Misty strip down for her first trip to the gynecologist.
With that big cock dangling in her face. Deb watched as She pulls the shoe off. She then took the left one off. And sighs, looking at the big cock for a moment. In her white socked feet she then stood. Mr. Dudley and Kim both stared seeing the pale flesh as more and more of Misty’s Curvey body was revealed to them. The bottom of her big tits could bee seen bulging from her white Playtex cross your hart bra.

“ No! “ Deb said stopping her, before she could get her shirt off.
Everyone stopped and looked at Deb.
She’s not ready for that! “ She says standing up from her chair.

“ But this is exactly what she needs! “ Mr. Dudley argues.

“ No!...I’ll do it! “ Deb starts raising her tee shirt.

“ Mom you don’t have to! I’ll do it! “ Misty says watching her mother taking off her top. Everyone’s attention turns to Debs big tits.

“ Nice! “ Kim said with her dress unbuttoned. And her own white bra showing. She reached over and felt Deb up. She watched her own nipples respond to Kim’s gentle touch.

“ No I have to do this. He will ruin your pussy! “ Deb said with a sigh.

“ But Mom I’ve been having sex! I can handle it! “

“ No! I won’t allow it! Mikeys cock ain’t as big as that! And sex will never be the same, when you go that big! “ Deb explains.

“ And how do you know how big Mikey’s dick is?...Are you fucking my boyfriend? “ Misty asked with a growl in her voice.
The cat was then out of the bag. There was nothing Deb could say, that would convince Misty that we were fucking around with each other.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb ignores Misty’s questions. She for sure didn’t want to talk about that at the time. She just looked down and unfastened her jeans. She wasn’t even wearing panties. The jeans fell and she stepped out of them. By then Kim was out of her red dress. She saw Deb looking at her as she took off her bra. Her body was firm and toned. Her tits were perfect for her body. They were smaller than Debs. But big enough to be pleasing to the sight and touch. Deb steps forward, taking the big mans cock, leading him slightly away from her daughter. She kneels down and examines his big cock in her hand. She felt it pulse and grow to her gentle grasp. It was also veiny. She opens her mouth wide. And takes him in to her mouth. Misty watched as more and more of his massive cock, went in to her throat.
From a distance Misty had seen her mom suck a cock before. But never one that big.
Then suddenly Russ was at her side. Unfastening his own pants. And as he did. Misty spots the woman’s pink thong he had on underneath.

“ OMG!...It’s true! Told you Mom! “
Russ’s face turns red. As he took out his little dick. He then looked at Misty.

“ Don’t you dare say anything!...If you do your boyfriend will feel my wrath, right up his tight little sexy ass! “ He said in a threatening tone.
Deb gags on the big massive cock, pulling it out of her mouth. She coughed a little and laughs hysterically. She took Russ’s little but hard cock in her hand. The head of it, barely stuck out of her fist.

“ Oh it’s so cute! “ She again laughs in a childish way.

“ Misty this is what you call a small. You never want to waist your time with a man like this. “
She then took his whole cock in to her mouth and sucked him. And it didn’t take long before he was ready to shoot. Deb took his cock out, and jacked him the rest of the way off, and laughs again as 3 little squirted out.

“ And you call yourself a man?...With a little dick, and a weak load like that? “ It was obvious that Russ was pissed. He didn’t like being degraded by a woman especially.

“ Go!...Just go! “ Deb sends him away as if she was swatting a fly. Russ zipped up and quickly left the room.

“ He also tasted like a mans ass! “ Deb said shaking her head in bewilderment.
Kim dropped her panties and with just her red high heels on. She knelt down beside Mr. Dudley. Deb and Misty both watched as Kim placed her hand on Misty’s blue jean covered thigh. She slowly massaged it.

“ Are you sure you don’t want to take them off?...I can make you feel real good! “ Her fingers moved closer and closer to Misty’s crotch. “ You don’t have to take his cock if you don’t want to. “
Misty looked at her mother, wondering what to do. In a way she wondered what it might be like. And was even though scared to death was turned on just by her touch.
Deb knew a woman could please a woman in a good way.
She took the big cock from her mouth.

“ I’m right here. You go just as far as you want to. “ Misty then turned back to Kim, as her mother returned to sucking the big black mans cock. Deb knew she had a lot of work ahead of her to get this man off. She cradled his big full balls in her soft hands. As she attentively saw Misty nod at Kim, letting her know it was okay.
Kim smiles sweetly, as Misty watched curiously as the older woman carefully unsnapped and unzipped the tight jeans. Kims mouth watering seeing Misty’s camel toe, bulge from her white bikini panties. She stood and let Kim pull her jeans and panties down together. Deb watched as Mistys white socked feet stepped out of the jeans.

“ Lay down on your back. “ Kim said softly. She then got right between Misty’s legs and went right to work pleading Misty, like she’d never been pleased before. Thrusting her tongue deeply in to Misty’s freshly shaved and juicy pussy.
Misty moans as her hands raised her shirt. She lifted her bra, setting her big melon sized tits free. And she rubbed them in her hands.

“ Shit!...That feels amazing! “
This was great she thought not feeling the prickly feel of a mans beard, between her sensitive thick thighs as Kim eats her out.

Debs jaws and mouth had just about enough of Mr. Dudleys big cock. She knew it was time to take the next step.
She let him go and laid back on the floor. Like Misty she was on her back.

“ You can call me James. As long as we’re having sex. “ He told her as he finished getting out of his white dress shirt and tie. He slipped off his loafers and slacks. Misty watched as the huge black man. Got on top of her mother. And fed that big dick in to her. She looked so tiny compared to his hulking physique. Misty feared he would hurt her, until she heard her pleasurable moans.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Dudley watched her facial expressions carefully as he sunk that big cock in to her. Fucking her slow but deeply.

“ You’ve had a big cock before? “

“ Mmmmm....Yes! Many times. “
Hearing that was like music to his ears. Cause then he could cut loose on her and fuck her hard.
Her moans got louder. He once through his hand across her mouth.

“ Not to loud please! Remember where we’re at. “
Deb was really liking the quality fuck that James was giving her. Though she hopes that it doesn’t take Misty getting in to trouble for them to hook up next time.

Misty kept looking over and watching them. She wondered how much her mom could take.
They changed up positions. And Deb rode his cock hard. He really liked that. Deb they both were soaked in sweat. Misty and Kim both could smell Deb. As the alcohol oozes from her pores.

“ Damn! She smells like a drunk! “ Kim points out.

“ Moms an alcoholic. “ Misty confided in her. As she felt the woman’s fingers work deeply inside her pussy.
Kim’s lips returned to Misty’s clit. In just moments the awesome electrifying feeling of orgasm came over her. It flows through her body quickly. She could feel it all the way down to her toes. Her body shakes as her thick thighs lock around Kim’s head. Once it was over she released her hold on her
Kim then sat up and smiles at Misty.

“ You owe me now! “ She didn’t say it in an intimidating way. She just smiled at her, letting her know. Kim gets up and, goes over and waits her turn with James.
Deb tossed her head back, while holding her tits. She moans loudly as her own orgasm engulfed her. Her pussy gripping his cock like a vice. And when it passed. She knew she had enough. Though let down cause she didn’t make James cum. Seeing Kim stand there. Made her feel as if she was in line. Like if your at an arcade. And someone comes behind you and places there quarter on to the machine, letting you know they get the next game.
Deb knew her turn was over. And she politely gets up and let’s the younger woman take her place.

Deb and Misty start to get dressed. It was obvious to Deb that Kim and James fucked often. You could just see the chemistry between them. And in just moments He was coming inside her.
Misty had her jeans back on. And as she sat there putting her shoes on she stopped and just stared as Kim’s pussy took all the cum that it could absorb. Kim gets off of him. Turning so Misty could see her stretched gaping hole, as his hot cream just flowed out of her.
The sight of that just stayed in Mistys mind. She finished getting dressed, and brushed her hair. Kim wrote her out a pass for her next class. Her and Deb left the office together.

“ Wow! That was something! “ Misty said to her mom.
Deb just hugged her. “ I got to go now. Got a job to get to you know. “

“ Love you Mom. “

“ I love you to. “
Deb returns to her car and drives away. Misty went to class. And just coasted through the day, Daydreaming about nothing but big cocks, and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by one.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This would be the only time. That Deb could save Misty from James or Kim. For Misty walking the straight and narrow path of a good girl. No matter if she tried or not. Was not in her abilities. She had an attitude and a temper. And that along with a needing to be satisfied sex drive. There was just no way.
During her every move at school. She was watched like a hawk, and she knew it. And it would be only a matter of time before she’d be in trouble again.

For Deb though. She’d experienced the mega sized cock many times throughout her own life. But the thrill she’d gotten that morning outside the vocational school, when those young studs whistled at her, and talking about wanting to fuck her.
That was intriguing to her. She liked being desired by younger studs. It didn’t matter to her one bit that she was old enough to be there mothers. To her it was a thrill and desire she’d have to explore.
And I would be the first one to try to satisfy those desires for her.

On the days that Misty worked and I had nothing else going on. I’d come straight home from school, fix myself something to eat. And in the privacy of my down stairs bedroom. I’d strip naked and just play with myself. Jerking myself off. While thinking about Misty, and of course Deb. And many other girls. Usually those sexy pretty girls that wouldn’t give a looser like me the time of day. The real stuck up preppy bitches. I desired wanting to fuck them to. Even though with the reality that it was. Would never be.
It was a day like that, that the door bell rang. And my sister Trish answers the door. And unannounced and boldly Deb comes to my house.

“ Hello “ Trish said nicely.

“ Hi Is Mikey home? “ Deb asks her.

“ Yes he’s here...And you are??? “ Trish suspects who she is, but is not for certain. Being that we didn’t share these things between one another.

“ I’m Mrs. Jones I’m Misty’s mom. “ Deb says to her.

“ Oh your Misty’s mom!...It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Trish I’m Mikeys little sister.
Trish looks Deb over carefully. Noticing her unbuttoned tight fitting blouse, with lots of cleavage showing. Which looked as if her big tits could just blow out of her top at any moment. She took note of the tight black leather skirt. And her sexy hosed legs. And the black swayback high heels she wore, with her big toe peeping out the front of them.

“ Mmmm!...Let me get him for you. “
Trish comes to my bedroom door and knocks.

“ Mikey your girlfriends mom is here. “

“ Oh shit! “ I said to myself, as I just through on a pair of shorts. I could tell just by the tone in Trish’s voice, there would be trouble after this. I quickly go to the door. But standing there, I continue to watch Trish. As she just stared at me, as she slowly retreats up the stairs to the kitchen. Once out of sight I grab Deb by the hand and almost drag her across the den. And in to my bedroom. I locked the door and dropped my shorts, and as Deb quickly stripped herself down to just her garter belt, stockings and slutty looking high heels.
I put on the BlackSabith Paranoid tape. And turned it up, to hide the sounds of sex.
We got in to bed and started to fuck wildly.
And as she rode my fucking cock, reverse cow girl style, with her back to my window. Trish was outside looking in, and watched most of the affair.
Minutes later there was another knock at the door.

“ Turn that God Damn noise down! “

“ Shit!...That’s my Dad! “
I tell Deb as I hurry up and pump a load of hot cum in to her hot wet cunt.
We quickly dress.

“ I got to get you out of here! “
And right out the door we go. Dad was on one side of the couch, smoking his pipe. Trish was on the opposite side curled up. And they both watched us intensely.

“ Hi “ Deb said to my father. Avoiding making eye contact with him. I quickly walk her to her car. And she drives away. Going back inside I was nervous as Hell. Dad looks at me, knowing exactly what we were doing.

“ Son Is that that real estate lady? “

“ Uh...Yes sir. “

“ Don’t you think she’s a little old for you? “

“ Mmmm...Not really. “ He didn’t say anything else. And seemed okay with what I was doing. So much so that he put his pipe down and went to the bathroom to jerk off himself. Just seeing her for those few moments gave him a boner. But even though Dads okay with me exploring my sexual desires. Mom was a different story. And as I returned to my room Trish was right behind me following,
She closed the door.

“ Your fucking your girlfriends mom? I saw you doing it! And I’m telling!
Moms gonna shit! And she’s going to kick your ass!...And I’m telling at school to! And everyone is going to know your fucking that old hag! “
Trish was a fucking ruthless bitch. And she had me by the fucking balls. And I had no choice to do whatever she wanted.

“ Okay Trish what do you want this time? “

“ I don’t know...Maybe a shopping spree. “
She knew I’d been saving up to buy my first truck. And I had a nice little savings account building up. With all the odd jobs I’d been doing for Deb, and the allowance that Mom and Dad were giving me. And I was also starving myself every day at school to save that $1.25 a day that mom gave me for lunch. I’d been saving it all, and I was one tight son of a bitch. I didn’t want to spend any of it.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ The Galleria mall in Birmingham just opened up. And your gonna take me! “
Trish said.

“ Birmingham???...That’s 4 hours away! “
I tell her.

“ I don’t care!...We’re going to go Saturday! So don’t be making any plans! “

“ You fucking bitch! “

“ Do as I say and I’ll keep your secret, “
So Saturday morning in the old truck that I’d been using at the time. That wasn’t really road worthy for a journey like that. We left. The trip was pure torture for me. Trish brought her own tape collection. Making me listen to Madonna and the Bangels and these 80’s girl groups that she liked. Of course didn’t talk much. Since we literally hated one another. And always have and will.
We finally arrived at the place in the afternoon. And it was packed out with teenagers and yuppie like hot moms everywhere. That was my only pleasure was to check out the women as Trish spent my money.
Buying up designer jeans that cost $100.00 a pair. And a jacket that went with it. She got a variety of over sized sweat shirts with neon colors. She bought up those cute little high heeled Madonna boots, stirrup pants. And finally in to Victoria secrets.

“ This is so fucking wrong!...I shouldn’t be buying you lingerie! Mom wouldn’t approve of this! “ I let her know that.

“ I don’t care! I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine! “
The truth was Trish herself was slowly becoming a slut with her own circle of friends. And apparently there was at least one boy I knew of, that she wanted to impress with a new sexy outfit.
I had to beg her not to spend it all, cause we still needed gas and food, for the long ride back home.
We arrived back home around midnight. I was pissed off, and went straight out to the garage to work off my rage in a productive way, by pumping iron.
Trish goes inside. With all her new clothes.

“ Did y’all have a good time? “ Mom asks her.

“ Oh yeah! “

“ Where’s your brother? “

“ He’s out in the garage. Said he wanted to workout. “ Mom goes on to bed.
Trish goes straight to the phone to call her best friend Becky to brag about all the things she got.
I worked out until I was exhausted. And for the first time I benched 300 pounds. I was proud of myself for that one, unfortunately it took a pissed off rage to accomplish it.
In months to come I’d get revenge on Trish for this. And oh how sweet it would be.

A few months later.
I myself started working, trying to save up some money again. And I got home late one night. Trish met me outside, she’d been crying and looked like warmed over death.

“ Can we talk?...I need you to help me! “

“ Yeah what’s wrong? “ She looks around nervously making sure no one’s around,

“ I’m pregnant! “ She says in a whisper.

“ Oh well!...Sounds like a personal problem to me! “ Of course I’m gonna be a cold hearted jerk, when it comes to her.

“ Please!...Mikey please! Help me! “

“ Why don’t you tell Mom? She should be understanding. “

“ No! I can’t let her know! “

“ Maybe you should tell your boyfriend? “

“ That’s the problem...It’s one of three! “
Hearing that I just laughed my ass off.

“ It’s not funny! I need help! “

“Oh my!...You have been a dirty slut! Okay take up a collection between the three of them, then get you a ride to the clinic. Cause I ain’t taking you there! “
She went to crying and begging. And I made her beg for it, cause she had no money and no way to deal with this.

“ Want can I do to get you to help me? “ She asks sobbing.

“ I want paid back, for that shopping spree you went on. And whatever this costs. I want paid for that. And I ain’t doing shit for you until you got a job! Cause I want my God Damn money! “

“ Okay...Okay! I’ll do it! But where am I gonna get a job?”

“ That’s your problem! “ And I walked away from her, leaving her in all her disgrace and self pity.

Of course I couldn’t be this mean to her, I told Misty about her situation.

“ OMG!...She’s not on the fucking pill! “

“ Nope Can you get her a job? “

“ I’ll talk to Mr. Pete and see. “
The next day at school she gave me an application. I stuck it under Trish’s bedroom door.
She found it, filled it out. And I drove her down to the Food Land grocery store. Misty saw her walk in. She goes to her and leads her to Mr. Pete’s office. And luckily he hired her on the spot. She started the next day after school learning to stock shelves.
A few weeks later, we skipped school. And I drove her to Memphis so she could get the dreaded deed done.
There was a crowd of protesters around the place.

“ I ain’t going in there with you. “ I gave her around $500.00. And hoped that was enough. She gets out and I drive and park up the street, and wait for her to come out.
Hours later she comes out. I pick her up. She had that shattered broken look on her face. And she’d been crying. I drive her away. Once we get out of Memphis I pull over and hug her. And for the first and probably the last time I told her that I loved her. I wiped the tears from her cheeks. And took a whisky bottle from behind the seat.

“ Take a drink and pull yourself together! “
She turned the bottle up and took a big swig.
I gave her a cigarette and lit one for myself. She inhaled the strong Marlboro red and went to coughing her head off. She didn’t smoke much.

“ Are you going to be okay? “

“ I think so. “ I start driving toward home.

“ Your going to have to get mom to take you to the doctor and get you on the pill! Cause we ain’t doing this again! “

“ I can’t talk to Mom about things like this! You know how she is! “

“ I know...I’ll think of something. “
Weeks later, Debs the one to take Trish to the doctor. She discovered Deb was a lot easier to talk to about these kind of things. For some reason this experience helped me and Trish’s relationship. And I’d keep her secret from Mom and Dad for the rest of there lives. Eventually Trish paid me back. And seemed to be on the right track as far as those things go.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On more positive subjects. With the casino in full swing. Entertainment started to come to Whoresville. And it was none other than pro wrestling. And not just the more localized Memphis based promotion that Jerry Lawler was part of. This was big time shit. It was the NWA with Rick Flair and the Free birds and all that. It was some time after the tragic death of David Von Erich. Who if would have lived may have eventually knocked Rick Flair off of his throne. But the big build up was between Flair and Kerry Von Erich, David’s younger brother. All the Von Erich’s and Flair himself just made Misty wet as fucking Hell. She loved watching this shit play out. And Deb got her ring side seats. Of course I had to work and miss all the action. So she took her new best friend Kris Green with her.
As the three of them sitting there waiting for the show to start. A security guard walks up and whispers in Debs ear.

“ Rick Flair would like to meet you. “ Deb almost fainted hearing this.

“ Girls I’ll be back later! “ Deb said all gritty with excitement.
She gets up and follows the guard right back to Flairs private dressing room. And there he was in just his $7000.00 robe, with his perfect blonde hair. And he was just as cocky and full of himself, just like he is on TV.

“ I’ve heard a lot about you. “ He said taking and kissing her hand. And she was just blown away, when he opened that robe. Wearing nothing under it. Showing off his perfect physique.
He watched with amusement as she stripped off her clothes as fast as she could. And was on her knees. Giving him the best blow job she knew how to give.

“ Yeah my good buddy Jerry Lawler told me all about you! “
Deb was thrilled to know Jerry was talking about her to all his wrestling friends and foes. As she worships his cock. He wasn’t the biggest cock that she’d had. And she didn’t care. Considering who he was. She was grateful to be picked to be with him. And it was rock hard and felt good in her hands, and tasted good in her mouth.
She comes up for air to see him smiling, looking down at her. He helps her up to her feet. He picked her up in his strong arms, and set her on to the dressing room counter. She watched him guide his cock inside her waiting pussy. And picked her up again. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and tossed her head back, moaning loudly. And she came instantly and hard. And it was followed by one orgasm after another. She’d never felt nothing like it before or since.
There was no way she wanted this to end. She was loving it. And that hot blast of his hot seed, filling her womb felt amazing.
But then there was a knock on the door.

“ Getting close to show time Rick! “ The promoter yells through the door.
As Rick set her back down. She got on her knees again and sucked him clean.

“ Your an amazing lady!...But your gonna have to go. The show must go on. “
Deb quickly starts to dress.

“ Are them two girls on the front Rowe with you yours? “

“ Yeah!...There with me! “

“ I got a little surprise for them to. “

“ Oh my! Thank you! “

“ Your so welcome. “ Deb put on her high heels and grabbed her purse and was rushed out the door. So the champ could get ready.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The promoter outside the door gave Deb some autographed pics of Flair and Von Erich.

“ Oh my girl is gonna love these! “ Deb said excited as she returned to her seat.

“ Mom you’ve almost missed the whole show! “

“ I ain’t missed shit! “ She shows them the pics that she had.

“ Oh Mom!...What have you been doing? “
Misty wanted to know.

“ I’ll tell you later. “
And the champs music started to play. And being the showman that he was Ric struts out, smiling, styling and profiling. And ready to party all night long. After he gets through running his mouth of course. In his thousand dollar suit, sun glasses. Diamond rings, Rolex watch, alligator shoes. And of course that 10 pound gold belt that was on the line. And as he passed by the first Rowe. He grabbed up Misty and Kris and took them with him, right up to the podium, where Gordon Sole was standing. With an arm around each girl, he gives each of them a kiss on the lips.

“ Look at what I found in this dump of a town...Gordon Sole....Turn around ladies and show Gordon and these people what two Mississippi Queens really look like. “
Rick really knew how to make his women feel good about themselves. As they spun around with big smiles on there faces.
Of course he has to enrage the crowd by calling them a bunch of beer drinking red necks. And how none of them are worthy enough to have these two beautiful women among them. And he was going to take them away in his waiting limousine so they could party with him and the four horsemen all night long.
But unfortunately the real business of the night had to be discussed. And that was the gold belt that lay on the podium.

“ That Horse face Kerry Von Erich says he’s man enough to take this belt from me.
And I say he’s not...Cause to be the man. You have to beat the man!...And that’s the bottom line! “

And right on cue. Kerry comes out. Standing on the other side of the podium, with Gordon Sole between them. And back and forth they go, egging each other on.

“ Don’t be getting in my face Boy!...When I got my ladies with me. “

“ That belt will be mine!...In Texas stadium! “
Kerry said, putting his finger right in Flairs face.
Rick comes across the podium, slapping Kerry in the head.
Kerry lunges at him. And Flair starts cowering. While holding the teenage girls in front of him. While shaking that perfect head of blonde hair.

“ Not today Von Erich!...Me and my ladies here are going to the Holiday Inn! “

He carefully moves them along, using them as a human shield, knowing good and well Kerry won’t hit a lady to get to him.
The audience starts screaming. As Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson jump Kerry from behind. The girls are then pushed back stage as Flair joins in. Putting the boots to Von Erich, kicking the shit out of him, while he’s down.

“ Need some order in here! “ Gordon Sole yells in to the microphone. As Kerry gets his ass kicked.
And just like the end of every wrestling episode. It goes off right in the middle of a brawl.
Kevin and a young Mike Von Erich come charging in to defend there brother. With chairs flying and the entire set is destroyed. By the time the rest of the wrestlers from the back comes and pulls them all apart.

Deb, Misty and Kris all had memories of a life time that night. And it even got better when the girls got to school the next day.

“ I saw you on Tv last night! “ Everyone was saying. That made there popularity go up even more.
And as Misty walks down the hallway, with her clique. Kim was standing outside the office door, staring at Misty, as she approached. There eyes met. And when they did, a cold chill came over her. She saw her eyes looking right at her crotch.

“ I’m watching you! “ Kim said just with her lips. Misty knew the day would soon come. She owed Kim something. And when she’s caught by herself. She’d be expected to pay up.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb finally decided its time for Misty to have her car. And Jack drives it over, on a Sunday morning. Misty hears the loud car rumble in to the driveway.

“ My car! “ She gets so excited.

“ What about my car? “ Crystal said in a depressed voice, as she sat at the kitchen table.

“ It’s still my car. And y’all are going to share it. “ She said watching Big Jack walk up on to the front porch. Noticing that he was alone again, made her happy and instantly horny.
They finish breakfast. And Deb grabs her and Jack a blanket, and a bottle of wine. To enjoy while the girls teach themselves how to drive a four speed.
Jack drives them to a big pasture outside of town. He shows them how to use the clutch and how to shift. And him and Deb walk off to a near by pine thicket. Leaving the girls alone, with the car. And let them figure it out on there own, would be the best way.
Of course they hear the car stall many times. As Deb and Jack share the wine. And start kissing passionately.
With Cheryl not around to interfere. Deb had Jack all to herself as if he was her own. And in her dreams. That’s the way she wished it was.
In her hart she was truly in love with him. She loved his laugh, his personality. And he was wonderful with the girls.
And of course there was that cock. And the man behind that cock, knew how to use it.
The two of them stripped each other naked. And rolled around playfully wrestling with one another on the blanket.
Jack gets between her legs, and he teased her clit, while slapping that big cock against it. He loved teasing and making Deb beg for it. And when she finally gets it, it makes it that much more special.
And every time they did it. To Deb it’s just as special as it was there first time. When she was young and a teenager herself, learning about sex. On her back on that blanket, under the shade of the pine trees. She blocked everything out, except for the pleasure of the moment.
Even though his massive cock, as big as it was. It stuffed her fuck box so good, and felt so right.
Jack paced himself perfectly, giving Deb one orgasm after another. Until he finally filled her up again. Emptying his big balls. After which, he was done. He laid down exhausted . Pushing his sweaty and graying dark hair back. Deb lays on to his broad and still strong chest. She kisses him again.

“ Thank you Jack. I couldn’t have done anything without you and Cheryl helping me, the way y’all did. “

“ It’s been a true pleasure Deb. “ They kiss again. As they do they hear that big V-8 reving up and racing loudly. And Crystal screaming her head off.

“ Shit!...We better check on the girls! “ Deb said reaching for her clothes. Her and Jack dress. And Deb folds up the blanket and guzzled down the rest of the bottle of wine.
As they walk out of the pine thicket. Misty was spinning that car around and around. While Crystal was hanging on in the passenger seat for dear life.

“ Hot Damn Deb! I think Misty’s got it! “

“ She ain’t got shit!...But a death wish! Get down there and stop her. “

They walk down to where there at and Misty stops the car, with this awesome shit eating grin on her face.

“ We got to take Jack home. You think you can handle that? “

“ Sure can Mom! Let’s go! “
Deb and Crystal get in the back seat while Jack supervises Misty’s driving abilities.
Misty gets out on to the lonesome country road, and shifts through the gears.

“ Slow her down Jack! “ Deb said often. She never liked going fast, and hardly ever drove over 50 MPH. Unless she was on the freeway.

“ I ain’t riding with her momma! She’s dangerous! “ Crystal complains.

Jack laughs and looks over in to the back seat at Crystal.

“ How would you like to have your own car? “

“ I’d love it! “

“ Okay I’ll give you Cheryl’s little Honda Civic.”

“ Cool! “

“ It might be a few weeks. I got to find her the right car first. “

“ Oh that will be great! “
And with that said the girls had there own cars. And Misty had the freedom she so much desired. And all the trouble that soon followed.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After arriving home with the Nova.
Misty calls me on the phone.

“ Hey I finally got my Nova! “ I could hear the excitement in her voice.
“ If you come over and help me wash it. I’ll suck your dick! “
And in no time at all I was there. No way was I gonna turn down a blow job from Misty. We worked on washing the car for hours. She didn’t just want it hosed off. She wanted it waxed and detailed.
Deb watched us from the window and was amazed.
She couldn’t never get Misty to clean her room or wash the dishes or much of anything else. But she was working her ass off on that car.
At almost midnight Deb walks outside with us. Wearing nothing but a little satan robe. My hard cock was throbbing. Seeing that and anticipation for this amazing blow job that I was promised.

“ Mikey your Mom has called twice. You need to go home. And Misty you need to come in to. I don’t want Mrs. Beasley calling me, cause your falling asleep in class.

“ What about my blow job? “ I ask after Deb walks away.

“ Call me in the morning. Maybe we can hook up before school. “ She then grabbed and squeezed my cock and smiles.
“ And don’t go home and Jack off. I want a big load pumped in to me, in the morning. “ She then kissed me goodnight. And off I went with my aching cock.

6:00 AM. I call her.

“ Hey what about my blow job? We could meet at the cemetery. “

“ No Ill get my car dirty on that dirt road. And I got Crystal riding with me now. You’ll just have to wait. “
I slammed the phone down.

“ Fucking tease! “
Ain’t nothing like getting used by a woman. And Misty was notorious about using her pussy or blow job skills. On me to get whatever she wants. And I’m dumb enough to fall for it every time.

But that morning she rolled that shiny black Chevy Nova in to that school parking lot. With them straight pipes just rumbling. Everyone turned to look to see who was driving that car. She parked it over by the vocational school and boys come running from all directions to check it out.

“ Where in the Hell did you get this car? “ One boy asks.

“ This was my Dads car. “ Misty said proudly.
Crystal did everything she could to get away from them all. She didn’t care for the shop class kind of crowd. But Misty loved the attention.
Her social status was really going up. From being ass kicking bad girl one week. Tv star another week. And now she’s driving an awesome muscle car.
Crystal walks on up to the high school. And passed by Mrs. Beasley who was watching from a distance.

“ Good morning. “ Crystal said to her.

“ Hi Crystal. New car? “ She asks.
Crystal turns back and looks. Seeing her sister absorbed in the moment.

“ No it’s not new. That would have been my dads car...But it’s Misty’s now. “ Crystal walks on past Kim.
Who continues to watch Misty closely. Waiting patiently for her to fuck up.

As for Deb though, it was just another day of wheeling and dealing real estate. With all of her appointments she was late taking lunch. It was mid afternoon when she returned to her office. Before getting out of her car. She spots my friend Big Hoss, outside, talking on the pay phone.
She could tell he was having a heated argument with someone. And try’s not to look as if she’s listening to it.
But more importantly she was wondering why we call him Big Hoss. Because from the outward appearance, he doesn’t look that big. He’s not exceptionally tall or built for that matter. But she couldn’t keep her eyes off his cute little ass.
In the moment she finds herself getting turned on.

“ Damn! I got to quit thinking this way! “ She tells herself. Finishing her Diet Coke. She lights a cigarette. And again looks his way.
Seeing him slam the phone down. He then spits out a big wad of snuff, from his mouth, all over the sidewalk.

“ Fucking Bitch! “ He said standing there a moment.
Deb leans her head out the car window.

“ Hoss is everything okay? “
He looks her way surprised to hear her talking to him. She noticed the way he looked at her, that he probably didn’t recognize her.

“ Hey I’m Misty and Crystals mom. “

“ Oh hey Mrs. Jones. Yeah that was my girlfriend or I guess my ex girlfriend now. She just broke up with me. “

“ Oh Hoss Im so sorry! “

“ It’s okay she’s not the first one that’s dumped me because of it. “

“ Because of what? “ Deb asks taking an interest.
Hoss starts to blush a little.

“ I probably shouldn’t have said that. “

“ Oh don’t be silly Hoss. You can tell me. “
He then takes a deep breath and points down at his crotch.

“ She says Im to big down there. “

“ Two big??? “ Deb looks herself with big eyes. “ Is she crazy?...There’s no such thing as being to big! “ The older hot mom tells him. Which really blew Hoss away. To hear Misty and Crystals mom talk that way.
Deb crushes out her cigarette in the ashtray. And gets up out of the car, and closed the door.
She then took Hoss by the hand.

“ Why don’t you let a real woman see it? And I’ll let you know if your to big or not? “ Hoss just nods and let’s Deb lead him over to her office. She unlocks the door. They go inside and she locks it back. And leads him back to her office.

“ Let’s see it. “ Deb said standing there facing him. In her pink blouse, black pencil skirt and boots. Though without a doubt she was an attractive older woman. Hoss was still uncomfortable. He wasn’t one to just whip out his cock in front of anyone. And he was usually embarrassed by his size. At the attention he’s gotten from the showers at school. Hearing the comments from other guys. He didn’t go around looking at other guys cocks. And it made him feel uncomfortable knowing others were checking him out. For whatever there reasons were.

“ It’s okay Hoss. You can trust me. “ Deb said softly, trying to calm his nervousness.
He takes a deep breath and unfastened his jeans. And eased them down. Deb could see a bulge from his white briefs. But sure didn’t expect to see, when he lowered them. The size that he was. It was a long 10 inches.

“ Wow! “ Deb said with her jaw dropped.
Hoss never got a reaction like that from a woman before.
He watched as Deb reaches for it. She plays with it in her soft hands. And it wasn’t even all the way hard yet.

“ I’m not to big? “

“ Oh no!...Your just right! “ She leans in to him and kissed him. He noticed she lets his cock go, and takes hold of his tee shirt, raises it up. Breaking the kiss. He lifted his arms, letting her take the shirt. They kiss again. Hoss noticed Deb reaches behind her back, unzipping her skirt. As it’s pushed down and falls. She takes his hands, and places them on to her ass. He rubs her ass over her pantyhose for a moment then slides them under them, and squeezed her ass firmly.
She returns to his cock, playing with it more. It grows hard and rigid. She kneels down for a closer look. It wasn’t skinny. But it didn’t have obnoxiously big girth either. She could easily get her hand around it to stroke him. She couldn’t understand a girl saying he was to big. But after all Deb always viewers a big cock as being a challenge.
She took him in to her hot mouth and down in to her throat. Working him in and out. She then multi tasks by unlacing and helping him out of his shoes. And unzipped her own boots. Wishing that she’d worn her stockings instead. She quickly got out of her blouse and bra. All while sucking that long cock of his.
She lets his cock go, and looks up at him. With his hands in hers. She pulls him down in to the floor with her.

“ I want you to fuck me! “
Hoss couldn’t believe his luck. He never imagined himself with an older woman like this. He got a hold and pulled her unzipped boots off. Then got a hold of her panty hose she lifted her ass off the floor, letting him peel the tan colored hose from her porcelain white flesh.
She then rolls over on her hands and knees, with her big ass stuck up in the air.

“ Fuck me hard!...Hoss Fuck me real hard! “
Hearing that was like music to his ears. None of any of his girlfriends said anything like that.
He anxiously gets behind her. The head of his cock, slides along her slit, and sinks right in to her waiting hole. She gasps, feeling him hit bottom. And he holds her hips and slams that big cock in to her over and over. Like a damn jack hammer. He pounds the older woman’s pussy. Expecting her to stop him at anytime cause she’s had enough. But no man is going to hear that from Deb. She’s like the energizer bunny, that just keeps going. And she expects a man to do the same.
10 minutes later. Hoss continues with sweat poring from his body and his load building. No way does he want to come to fast. He does everything he can to hold it back. But unfortunately he couldn’t hold back any longer.

“ I got to cum! “ Hoss yells out. Deb feels him pulling his cock from her pussy.

“ Leave it in! “ She yells back at him. He shoved it back in and feels her pussy grip around it as they come together.
Deb always loves to feel that awesome feeling of a man exploding inside her filling her up, that just makes her come every time.
His cock goes soft. And Deb sucks him clean.
The two of them gets dressed.

“ I know it will be hard. But I’d appreciate it, if you don’t say anything about this. “ Deb says to him.

“ Oh don’t worry Mrs. Jones I won’t. “ Hoss says back to her.
But that’s a hard secret to keep.
Especially when he saw Misty the next day in social studies class. She was the splitting image of her mother. With bigger tits and thicker thighs of course.
Following her inside the classroom, all he could do was stare at her sexy ass. Wondering what it would be like to fuck her doggy style. He’d love to see her in that position with her big D sized tits hanging and swinging back and forth.
And totally unaware she was doing it. She had Hoss rock hard all period long.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Wonder if she can take a big cock like her mom can? “ He asks himself with his cock strained in his pants. He looks around making sure no one is looking his way, and he picks at his hard cock to get it out of the bind that it was in.
The bell rings and he raced to the restroom for the privacy of a stall to try to pleasure himself. But time didn’t allow him to fully jerk himself off. And he was still rock hard and stayed that way. It also didn’t help things that he and Misty both had PE. for there next period.
And at the time they were refurbishing the girls gym, and the girls had to share the gym with the boys. He followed along behind her starring at her ass, as she ducked off through the door, that led inside the girls locker room.
His cock pulsed and flexed.

“ Oh if could just see in there. “ He said to himself. As he to went to the boys locker room, to get changed. He stayed close to his locker and quickly changed, hoping none of the guys would notice his boner, and call him out on it.
Misty opens her locker and realized she’d left her tennis shoes and ankle socks at home. She generally took them home every Friday to wash them.
She quickly changed her shirt. And took off her jeans, feeling awkward as usual standing there in her panties and nylons she put her sweat pants on, then put her sexy black high heels back on. She closed her locker and made her way toward the gym door.

“ You can’t play basketball in those heels! “
Mrs. Brown said calling her out. Of course all the other girls turned to look at Misty, making her feel embarrassed.

“ I left my tennis shoes at home. “ She told her.

“ Well your going to walk laps. Your not going to sit on your lazy ass! “ Mrs. Brown knew how Misty was. She wasn’t the athletic type. And didn’t like to get hot and sweaty, and taking showers with a bunch of girls, wasn’t her thing either. And she tried hard to avoid it.
Of course the guys wanted Hoss to play basketball on there half of the gym. But he kept looking at Misty. With an obvious bulge, coming from his jogging shorts. He dropped out of the game and joined her, walking at her side.

“ Hi you want some company? “

“ Sure I forgot my tennis shoes today, “ She said as they walked along.

“ I’m glad you did. “

“ I bet you are!...I saw you checking me out a while ago. You think I’m pretty? “

“ Oh yeah! “

“ Thanks you know lots of boys don’t think so. I do get barked at from time to time. “

“ Oh I would never bark at you. “
As they continue to make small talk. Misty couldn’t hep but look at his impressive bulge. She’d heard the rumors about how big he was, and she definitely was curious. As they walked she made it a point to keep tabs on Mrs. Brown and Coach Fry. And hoped they would stay occupied with the basketball games, that were going on.
And seeing that they were. She took Hoss by the hand, as they walked along the back wall.

“ You want to have a little fun? “

“ Doing what? “ He asked pressing her further to know exactly what kind of fun.

“ I don’t know...Maybe we could fool around a little. “
Hearing that made his cock throb again.

“ Oh I’d like that! “ Misty scanned over the gym once more, as they came to the back door. She shoved the door open and pulled Hoss in to the hallway. That lead to the weight room, and the wrestling room, where there was nothing but a big mat in the floor of the room.

“ I hope it’s unlocked. “ She opens the door and smiles.

“ And if we get caught. You might have to take the wrath from Mr. Russ. “

“ What does that mean? “

“ Oh you ain’t heard. He likes guys. But don’t worry. He’s got a small one, and he won’t last long. But it would still be embarrassing for you. “ She sees him smiling as he looks at her big tits.

“ It might be worth it. “ He says as Misty squeezed his cock. She then took a hold of his shorts and underwear and pulled them down enough to free his big cock.

“ Damn!...It’s for sure going to be worth it from my end anyway. “
She dropped to her knees and took his hard cock in to her mouth. Once she got him lubed up. She kicked out of her high heels. And took off her sweat pants and panties. She laid back on to the mat, and brought that big dick straight to her pussy.

“ Fuck me! “ She said demanding it. And he stuck the head of his cock to her slit. She reached down with her fingers guiding him to the spot. She gasps feeling him enter her.
Hoss couldn’t believe his luck. Getting to fuck her hot mom. And now he was fucking her.

“ We don’t have much time Hoss...Make it count! “
And hearing that made Hoss just cut loose on her. Banging her pussy, as hard as he could.

“ That’s right!...I like it rough! “ Hoss took hold of her hosed feet and pushed them back, giving her long deep strokes, with his cock.

“ Can I leave it in? “

“ Please do! “ And in one last mighty shove he hit bottom and let his nut go. Misty takes a deep breath feeling his hot cum fill her.

“ Oh yes!...That feels so fucking good! “
Once they finished, there was no time to relax. They quickly dressed. And slowly cracked open the door. Peaking out both ways. They then ran to the next door. And peaked out. Then casually walked back in to the gym.
A loud whistle blew. It was Mrs. Brown. Motioning for them to come to her.

“ Where did you two go? “

“ We just walked out back for a minute. I needed some fresh air. “ Misty calmly explains.
Mrs. Brown starts sniffing them.

“ Y’all been smoking? “

“ I don’t smoke. “ Hoss said. She reached down feeling around at Mistys pockets.

“ Where are your cigarettes? “

“ I don’t have any! “

“ Bull shit! “ She looks at Hoss. “ Go get in the game! “ And Hoss takes off.

“ And for you...Get those high heels off! And get in the game! So I can keep a better eye on you! “

“ But Mrs. Brown I don’t want to ruin my nylons! “

“ You should have taken them off then! “
They both start playing basketball with there classmates. Luckily the period was almost over. And it was time to go back in to the locker rooms.
As Misty stripped off her sweat pants. She noticed the crotch of her panties was soaked and full of Hoss’s cum. She felt just like a dirty slut.

“ You smell that? “ Jamie asks. Who had the locker next to Misty’s.

“ Smell what? “ Misty asks trying to act innocent and naive.

“ Smells like cum!...Or dirty sex! “ Janie says. Misty quickly put her jeans back on. And fastened them.

“ I don’t smell nothing. But I sure could use some. “ Misty says with a smile and a laugh.

“ Me to. “ Janie said with a laugh herself. The girls finished getting dressed and went on to there next class.
As for Hoss. The quick fuck was just what he needed to make his own cock go down. And for the moment they both were sexually content.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty knew that day that she really dodged getting caught. And though she tries it always seems her sexual desires. Always gets the best of her. Putting her in those dangerous or possibly embarrassing situations if she’s caught.
Later that evening as she worked check out line number one. The evening rush was over. And none other than Kim Beasley came rolling up a full cart of groceries. But what Misty noticed most was the man with her. He was big, with a full black beard and wavy black hair. She watched him as he started unloading the groceries on to the counter for Misty to scan. And even though she looked exhausted after a full day of school and a busy afternoon at work. Her makeup looked like crap, and her hair was in a ponytail. Kim still looked at her, with wanting eyes.

“ Misty this is my friend Bear. He’s going to be working at the high school, helping Mr. Russ. “

“ Great! “ Misty said to herself, knowing Kim would have another set of eyes watching her. And even though she wasn’t at school and in no way in trouble. She got that same nervous and creepy feeling that Kim gives her. And it was just odd that she came by to introduce her to him. She rang up the groceries and took Kim’s money. And was glad to see them leave. She watched Bear leave the store. He had that appearance to him like he might be a biker type of guy. Kind of rough and rugged type of man.
She knew Kim was married to a tech kind of guy that worked at IBM. She wondered what kind of relationship they had going on to bring in this type of man. But after all, she was fucking Mr. Dudley to. Which is how she got her promotion to being assistant principal. Which made sense. When there’s no other way, a sexy woman can always fuck her way to the top. She knew that for a fact, after watching her mother do the same thing for years in the real estate world.

I had just gotten off work myself. And was really needing to spend some time with her. So I stop by the store and offered to take her out to eat at Taco Bell of course. Seemed like that was her favorite place to eat. And maybe we’d have a little time for a quickie afterwards. It seemed as if everyone was getting a pice from her except me. And I did feel as if I deserved my turn. I mean fucking her mom is nice and all. But she to was busy a lot, and it just wasn’t the same as fucking Misty.
She accepted my offer eagerly. And since it wasn’t crowded in the store I just stayed with her, to wait until time to clock out. But with only 15 minutes to go. The Food Land tractor trailer drove slowly in front of the store. The driver blew the horn letting them know he was there.
Mr. Pete comes walking up, holding his back.

“ Misty I’m sorry to bother you. But could you stay a few more hours and help Mitch unload the truck. I’m short handed and feeling down in my back. “

“ Sure Mr. Pete I can stay. “ She then turned to me.

“ I’m sorry Mikey. Maybe some other time. “
I looked across the room seeing my sister Trish standing by the time clock.

“ Can’t Trish stay and do that? “

“ Oh no she’s not been here long enough to do that. Everything has its certain place back there. She’ll just fuck everything up. “
And with that she gave me a quick kiss and walked off.
As I drove Trish home. I wondered if Mitch was the one fucking Misty. Was he the one with the big dick that was gapping her out. It just then occurred to me that it might be the truck driver. Since I didn’t know Mitch.

She went to the back and opened the roll up door. And watched as the trailer backed perfectly right up to the dock.
She then bent down to slide the dock plate over. He then walks in.

“ I’ll do that. You’ll hurt your back doing that. “
He grabbed hold of the heavy steel ramp of a thing and slid it over. It falls right in to place, making a secure flooring between the trailer and dock.
She instantly got turned on watching him. He was about 25 blonde with big muscles. Supposedly he was married but was never home much. After they would unload the truck. He’d be out of his driving time and would have to take 10 hours off right there in the parking lot. This would explain the nights that Misty didn’t come home at all.
As they each grabbed a pallet jack. They worked together flawlessly, checking off the items on the shrink wrapped pallets. And put everything away. And they talked and laughed so casually as they worked. Just like old friends or something. The whole job took less than two hours.
They would then have a soda and a smoke. And while he pulled off the dock and parks out in the parking lot. Misty went to the restroom to freshen up, let her hair down. She’d then strip down and wash off in the sink. And give her pussy a quick shave. She put her sticky soiled panties and sweaty bra in to her purse. Then drop all her things off in to her car. And run bra less and barefoot over to his truck, climb inside and join him in the sleeper. Where he was already stripped down and waiting. He would help her out of her remaining clothes. And she’d go right for his cock. He was bigger than me. About 8 inches I guess, compared to my average 6.
He was old enough to give her an experienced fuck. And young enough to have stamina to fuck many times through the night. She’d wake up with the sun rising. And go to her car, where she had fresh clean clothes and her makeup bag. She’d go back to the restroom and clean up again and dress. And arrive at school like it was nothing. Acting all innocent and everything.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But when Misty reported to school the next day. She quickly spotted Bear there. In his fresh new uniform.

“ Mmmm!...Not bad! “ She said to herself, checking the man out. He’d Also trimmed his beard and hair. To her he looked a lot better and just more professional, than he did that night at the grocery store.
He catches her looking at him. He try’s hard not to smile at her. But he does. Even though he’s got a job to do. And job number one was to provide Misty with enough rope to hang her self. So to speak.
As Kim, Bear and Mr. Dudley all looked forward to giving the curvy redhead what she desperately needed.

Deb was still desperately trying to find Mr. Right. But gets taken out on the date from Hell.
It was time for her routine oil change. And she’d been using Pops garage, ever since she’d moved back from California. For any mechanical needs that her vehicles needed.
And she thought the world of Pop. He was a sweet old man she thought. She’d always thought he’d given her quality work for a fair price. Unlike other mechanic shops. Where you know and feel you just got ripped off.
Deb never felt that way about Pop. But this time when she drove up to the garage. There was somebody different there.
Pop may have owned the place. But Frank was the mechanic. That did the work.
That instantly troubled Deb. Cause she liked Frank. And even though he was a happily married man. Deb liked how he fucked her. The few times they got together. And now he was gone.

“ Where’s Frank at? “ Deb wanted to know.

“ I lost him to one of the dealerships. He’d been trying to get on for a long time with them. I just can’t pay what a big shop can pay, Or mach them benefits they offer. “
Deb could understand all of that. You can’t blame someone for wanting to do better for themselves.
She kept looking though at the man that took his place.

“ His name is Chet. Your car will be in good hands with him. He worked for me a long long tome ago. When he was going to high school. And did a good job. But he got in with a bad crowd. And got in trouble. And just got out of the state pen a couple of months ago.
Deb kept looking at him, from a distance he wasn’t bad looking. He appeared to be real tall but slim. And while she and Pop talked. She watched him work.

“ Having a man around that knows how to use tools, might be a good thing. “ She says to herself.
She also felt that everybody deserves a second chance. Since he’d been in prison and all.
So she left her car, and Cheryl picked her up and they did a little shopping to pass the time.
She returned later that afternoon. Pop was already gone for the day. And she met Chet for the first time.
He seemed to have greasy long and thin blonde hair. Until he took his nasty Good Year hat off. And Deb noticed that he was bald. Then he had yellow rotting teeth that he kept spitting through. So he was bald, and dipped snuff and had bad teeth. But none of this yet detours Deb. Though it probably would have many other women. To Deb there was just something about a blue collar man, that she’d find appealing. Though she’d been with many like that and it rarely worked out in a good way for Deb.

They arranged to go out to eat. She’d thought that Chet would have liked to clean up, shower and put on some clean clothes. And maybe get a shave. But no, he was good to go just like he was.
They went to this little Mexican place. Where Deb orders her regular. Taco, enchilada, refried beans and rice. Thinking that Chet would do the same. But oh no! He had to have the steak and shrimp meal. The most expensive plate on the menu. And nothing less would do. Considering that he wasn’t paying for anything.
And Deb had finally met her match, when it came to an alcoholic. Cause he just kept putting the booze away. She hoped he’d eventually get drunk and she’d leave him there. But that never happened.
And the more he drank. The louder and more obnoxious he got. He’d even smack the waitress on the ass, when she’d walk by. And he’d talk about what nice tits she had. Then of course he bragged about what a big dick that he had. And how he could please any woman.
Deb thought this had to be the most obnoxious son of a bitch that she’d been out with yet. And there was a long list of them.
Chet claimed he didn’t have any money. Said Pop was holding him back, for tax reasons. And he’d already given him an advance. But Chet had to buy some weed with that money.
Finally the manager came out and told Deb to get him out of there. This is supposed to be a family restaurant he told her. The tab was already getting north of $200.00 to. Thanks to all the alcohol and all.
Deb couldn’t believe it. She’d never spent that on a date with a man before. And it would have been nice if he’d pony up the tip money. But of course he didn’t.

There was no way Deb wanted this guy to know where she lived. So she was going to take him to the Budget Inn, and hoped he’d pass out. But before they could get there. He had Deb at the dope mans house. Where he shows Deb off to all his looser friends. And even calls her his new old lady.
He then bummed five dollars from her. So he could get a five dollar bump. After hitting the crack pipe. He was good to go. Claiming that that had gotten his dick nice and hard.
Instead of going to the motel. They went to Chets house. Which consisted of his moms basement.
In the driveway was an old Dodge sedan. That he talked as if he was proud of. He’d been going through all the junk yards, to find the parts to get it running. The driveway was full of junk and trash cans. All overflowing with beer cans. And around the doorway it just reeks of piss. His mom wouldn’t let him up in her part of the house. So he didn’t have a bathroom. And he’d just walk out the door and whip it out and take a piss. He had a bucket to use to shit in. And the trash can reeks of the evidence of it.

Deb knew what it was like to grow up poor. But there was no excuse in this. You went to the shit house or to the woods. And you could use the creek or boil some water for a bath. Deb was already kicking herself in the ass for this date. He might be a good mechanic but he ain’t worth a shit as a human being. Or from what Deb sees so far anyway.