the girls are finding out and they're talking

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
I moved to a new city, I went out one night, fooled around with this girl. She held onto me real tight. then I met some of ther friends, all of a sudden her friend from Brazil is all up on me, asking to stay at my house, so I let her. Then we fucked. Last night we fucked again, I did her from behidn, she screamed, let it in, then shook with orgasm. and now her other friend, the first one I hung out with, is asking to stay at the house too. I may have the most enviable problem in the world right now. too many girls want to fuck me and they are kind of like cornering me into group sex.... and they're hot.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I moved to a new city, I went out one night, fooled around with this girl. She held onto me real tight. then I met some of ther friends, all of a sudden her friend from Brazil is all up on me, asking to stay at my house, so I let her. Then we fucked. Last night we fucked again, I did her from behidn, she screamed, let it in, then shook with orgasm. and now her other friend, the first one I hung out with, is asking to stay at the house too. I may have the most enviable problem in the world right now. too many girls want to fuck me and they are kind of like cornering me into group sex.... and they're hot.

Two homeless women and you does not make a group, it makes it a trio, with 2 of them looking for a place to stay.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Then we fucked. Last night we fucked again, I did her from behidn, she screamed, let it in, then shook with orgasm. too many girls want to fuck me and they are kind of like cornering me into group sex.... and they're hot.

Haha, these belong on that "Quotes" thread... These are fucking GEMS:biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, this guy is, like, a total stud. I'm not gay, but like, I'd totally do you too, you're like so hot
:rolleyes:

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
Including whores, somewhere over a hundred now, oddly enough never a threesome with two girls, done a few with a dude and a girl, but never two girls, anyone want to help with that? I can't keep an exact count, but I realized it was bad when I was out with a friend and I was talking about how I had just went to get tested and the doctor asked me about my recent activity and I had slept with three women that week. She, the doctor, gave me a number and said, "You might be addicted to sex. Call this number, it's a support group." I never called.
One of the girls from that week though still talks to me, was cheating on her husband and WILL NOT leave me alone... although she has the complexity where she doesn't allow herself to cum.... she loves it when I sleep with her, she'll get right there, like completely wet, moaning, body shaking, the whole nine, but then, right when she starts to spasm she'll push me away and scream "no no no, I don't want it, I dont!" it's really weird. Because then the next day she'll call me, invite me over for dinner and grab at my crotch.... talk about her husband, her family everything. Her husband is a pilot and is never around and doesn't fuck her anyway. he has massive debt but both their names are on the house so she's locked to it. She fantastizes about having a life with me and she's also OCD control freak. Like her house is immaculate. wtf? seriously, wtf?!