Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, wow. I love how reluctant people are to believe any large degree of sexual success, that someone may be having. Go you, OP. I don't see the need to complain, but that's just me. And if you're lying, whatever.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Way to go bro. I like totally know how this goes. Girls be all up on my junk, I'm just like bow! and their like Ooooh, and I'm like yeah, and there like uh huh, and I'm like mmhmm. Its an awesome feeling dude bro, bro dude.

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
I posted the only photo my brazilian honey, she made me onion, garlic, potato, and ginger soup yesterday cause I had a cold, thus yes, she is my honey, would allow me to post in the brazil section. tomorrow we're going swimming with the other girls. Yesterday, I had her shaking and this is like the eighth time we've done it and for the first time she said, while cumming, "OH GOOOOOOOD YOU'RE SOOOOOO... BIG! I CAN FEEL YOU INSIDE ME SO FAR!" Then her legs shook, her stomach convulsed, and she screamed. Fuck, it was fantastic. She hadn't made a comment about my size before just that I am beautiful and very good. Thank you for letting me share this joy with you. I wish everyone this kind of happiness.
In other news olafur eliasson is the fucking man.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
This is the pm the nob jockey of OP sent me

http://www.lpsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=4181636

and he calls himself a man!!:rofl:

when really all it is is an :asshole: :biggrin1:

Said the link was invalid for me tash! D:

Copied and pasted for you....

"you would only stand a chance through spewing arrogant male-ego cutting bullshit while desperately wanting me to bend you over and give it to your fat ass.
You're lucky I got a thing for brains more than bodies, and sometimes I like fat girls. "

and then this

"ok so let me get thsi straight, I got a fat bitch callin me a liar, then I tell her it's ok I would still hit that because it was kind of fun how she came at me aggressively, then she proceeds to call me a piece of shit and spew racist bullshit. good job. you win. bye bye"

Wotta 'guy'!:wink:

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Copied and pasted for you....

"you would only stand a chance through spewing arrogant male-ego cutting bullshit while desperately wanting me to bend you over and give it to your fat ass.
You're lucky I got a thing for brains more than bodies, and sometimes I like fat girls. "

and then this

"ok so let me get thsi straight, I got a fat bitch callin me a liar, then I tell her it's ok I would still hit that because it was kind of fun how she came at me aggressively, then she proceeds to call me a piece of shit and spew racist bullshit. good job. you win. bye bye"

Wotta 'guy'!:wink:

Ignore him tasha

I would hit it then make you a nice meal and wing your a nice opera song to aid your digestion :cool:

also that guy is kinda creepy.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Ignore him tasha

I would hit it then make you a nice meal and wing your a nice opera song to aid your digestion :cool:

also that guy is kinda creepy.

Oh i find him to be rather funny actually.

How he can call me racist is weird really seeing as i prefer black guys,which he knows, and i have 2 children who have a black father.

See how silly he looks now?:biggrin1:

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, so check it. There three girls involved. two longstanding friends and one new girl that we all have just met for the first time. I was getting with the one girl. J, like we've been straigh up fuckig in public getting together, with understanding from her longstanding friend, S, when this other girl, N, got in the middle and took me, like literally came over, massaged me, and then fucked me. Now, I've fucked her, N, a few times and she loves it. Like seriously loves it and it's making her nuts. She feels guilty over "stealing" me from the other girls, but it's also through conversation that she even found out that she might want me. The emotions are running hot in her head and we have little to no contact with the other girls. Except through my new baby girl, N, who cooks for me and EVERYTHING, wifey to the max. She e-mails the one I wasn't fooling around with, S, on a regular basis and tried to set up a kind of get together tonight, but also expressed some sort of possessive attitude towards me. So whether they got the message or not, they J and S, didn't come out. The other two, if a threesome is going to happen, is where it's going to happen. And how? while kissing J I will turn to envious S and say, "do you want to kiss me too?" That's the game plan anyways. whew. Wow, I've NEVER felt this desired.... ever.

Fnord

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i prefer stories with dragons in them.
next post you should include dragons.

You just became my favourite person! I laughed about this so much I nearly fell off my chair. I use blue dragons to teach my postgrads the distinction between fiction and fact in my report writing class :)
Does that get me any bonus points?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You just became my favourite person! I laughed about this so much I nearly fell off my chair. I use blue dragons to teach my postgrads the distinction between fiction and fact in my report writing class :)
Does that get me any bonus points?
10 bonus points and a gold star!