The Girthy Details

Just Browsing
Media
So I was hoping some ladies could clue me in. I'm of average girth; only about 5 inches. But my favorite part of sex is when I get to go balls deep and really press myself against her and move in circular motions, even left and right... however she'll let me explore really. Do girthy guys, like 6 inchers get to do that? I mean, you've already got to be so spread for that, it's hard for me to imagine there's much room for any motion other than boring in and out movements.

Is this maybe where the phrase, "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean," came from?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With the fat dick stretching the cunt lips so far out, stimulation is increased, especially on the draw out with the lips clinging to the girth. Also the clit rides upon the side of the fat dick because the girth pulls it down on the in stroke. And yes fat dicks are still manouverable because wet cunts are so pliable.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need more girls to respond! I am 6 plus in girth as per the attachment and in my gallery. I think girth is much more important as long as you have some decent length. If I was a girl I would say bring on the girth.

Im 6 plus girth and i move around inside a girl plenty

Attachments