The Gods Of Italian-America

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Good looking guys, but obnoxious. I'd still like to see them naked though. I would guess they are above average in erect penis size, but not huge.

2. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    As an Italian-American I think it is kinda sad that someone would think of them as "Italian-American Gods". Although I do find the boys attractive, all sense of it completely dissipates the moment one of them opens their mouths. If only they could just lay there and not say a word then it would be all good!

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I don't care how goodlooking or well-hung they are: I can't get past all that attitude. I can find plenty of Italian-American dudes just as goodlooking or even better that aren't such assholes. The Gotti pricks don't do it for me.

4. bartonside

bartonside New Member

Excuse an ignorant Englishman but who are the Gottis?

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

They are the grand sons of notorious mob boss - John Gotti...They actually have a reality show if you can believe it here in the states...They are a bit cocky and irrogant but what would you expect from a Gotti - they are only famous because of their last name...

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

They are white trash teenagers who are famous only because their white trash mother is the daughter of a famous criminal. They rank up there with the likes of Paris Hilton--famous for having a last name and no talent.

7. britlover

britlover New Member

Unfortunately, having a 'last name' and very little talent to offer is what is 'making it' for these peeps.... :eek:

8. myself_the_elf

myself_the_elf New Member

have to agree with prep on this matter...why in the world is there an audience for "growing up snotty". those two fuckups live up to every negative stereotype there is when you mention the odious offspring of infamous people...the mother is one of those dago godesses who is notable only because her father was a dangerous man, cunning and ruthless...those kids couldn't think their way off a six-foot stepladder and they're about as dangerous as a dandelion, blow off the fuzz and all you have is thin stick...weak and worthless...what do they look like naked? who gives a shit

9. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I think I'll put on the psychologic's hat and say that - judging from their behavior - they have to compensate for something, whatever that is. Two inches? Or a giant three-incher?

Bruce

10. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

They are spunky boys, but they dont act like men...Their cocks are probably a good size. But there are so many way hotter and sexier Italian MEN out there

11. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah they act like WANKERS! Jose'Latinoboy9

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I cannot grasp the idea that the grandsons of of the Teflon Don would be considered noteworthy over whether or not they're endowed or not.

Plus, I 've seen the show a few times, and they're simply punks with no manners.

13. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are living proof of that. :p

14. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

thanks Mark :wub: ..you rock

15. YW5602

YW5602 New Member

I've got to give them the benefit of the doubt about thier "so-called" bad behavior. Let's not forget this is hollywood or as I like to call it "hellywierd". During the Season 1 rerun interviews, John mentioned they were being filmed 24/7 but their was a lot of stuff that we did not get to see or hear in the 30 min. show that aired, naturally. This has been brought up more than once in both TV and Magazine interviews done by them. This is common for all shows. There have been many complaints from various people on these shows about this too! For ex. you may have a person that does a 2 hour interview but we only see 15 mins. of it and worse it's edited so we get various clips from different points of time! They put together what they want us to see and hear in order to create a viewpoint that may not be based on reality! Let's not forget that drama gets ratings! You have to read between the lines a lot too!

PS: Unfortunately they are probably heavy built. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted