The Golden Ratio - Is it Beautiful?

easy_eros: Just for FUN!
I had just come by (on the web) a picture of the most beatiful penis i have ever seen!!! my god it was Gorgeous!!! It wasnt the size though that caught my attetion, although it was probabaly bigger than usual. It's length was perfectly proportional to it's girth! the head was just right for the shaft! it was perfectly straight and hard. it had no discoloration or weird bumps and had just the right amount of veins! the balls were propotionately large. they were perfectly ROUND and were cupped gently close to the base. It was divine!
now recently i had also been watching a series on the BBC, the one about the human face with jon cleese and elizabeth hurley :) and they were talking about the golden ratio of 1:1.618 and how things that followed this ratio were considered beautiful. i wonder if the perfect penis or penises in general fit this ratio? if you're just killing time, doing nothing, try it! measure if the length of youre penis is 1.618 the circumference. and take a real objective position and judge if you're penis is aesthecally pleasing? ask you're friends, i mean, what are friends for if not to judge penile beauty! ;D :D ;D :D!

And since were on the topic of proportionality I have always had the impression that much like the rest of the body the penis pretty much followed the basic rules of proportions. That is to say if you were taller chances were that you also had an equally larger appendage! so if you had like a 8 inch (10% of your height) penis but you were 7ft tall? it wouldnt be really big. right? as opposed to someone 5ft tall with a 6incher (20% of your height)! just a thought ;D

thanks for all being so nice!

canamrock: Uhm... well, by that ratio, I'd either need to gain about 3" in length or have a Twizzle-stick schlong. Compare this to the unexpected compliment that my cock was 'beautiful', I think the phallic preference is NOT proportional to the Golden Ratio (which is more a mathematical function than it is anything else). I could be wrong however. One way to test this is to draw a rough outline of an 'ideally' proportioned penis. If the length is about 5.25 times the distance of the outline's drawn width, then the Golden Ratio would apply for the comparison. Did that make any sense? Meh, I think of weird things when I'm bored.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, easy, as I read your report re. seeing the most beautiful penis on the web, I kept hoping you would tell us how we could take a look at it. Would you happen to know the www.?

I haven't considered the Golden Rule for my dick, but this gives me the opportunity to say I have been told more than once that it is a "pretty peter." I always thought penis beauty lay in the eyes of the degree of hornyness of the beholder. Or something to that effect!

Give us more unusual thoughts, man. BTW, a friend spells his nick, "Ezy."

Luke

easy_eros: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1073335182;start=0#3 date=01/05/04 at 20:55:23]Hey, easy, as I read your report re. seeing the most beautiful penis on the web, I kept hoping you would tell us how we could take a look at it.  Would you happen to know the www.?

I haven't considered the Golden Rule for my dick, but this gives me the opportunity to say I have been told more than once that it is a "pretty peter."   I always thought penis beauty lay in the eyes of the degree of hornyness of the beholder.  Or something to that effect!

Give us more unusual thoughts, man.  BTW, a friend spells his nick, "Ezy."

Luke

[/quote]

Im sorry to report that i don't know the www. of the picture. i just saw it in passing :( but i promise to look for it again and if i do come by it once more you'll be the first to know.
whether or not the golden ratio applies, im not sure either but i am sure, however, that ur peter is as pretty as they say it is and so much more ! :D
also if your interested im posting a new topic on fengshui and the penis. hope you enjoy it. :)
speaking of names, you should know that one of my biggest crush's name is luke. he did a video for sean cody. www.seancody.com just thought you'd like to know :D ;D hehehe!

jai

myriadian: hi,

if anyones interested i've been reading 'the golden ratio' by mario livio and it's a pretty good book, very easy reading no heavy mental lifting but he gets his points across. though it's only interesting if your a bit interested in number theory.

so totally off topic, my favorite book that i've read in a long time is brian greene's 'elegant universe', a very good read with simple explanations for some complicated physics, and the mathematics are in the back of the book if you do want to do some heavy lifting ;) (which i didn't)

so there you go, 1 book recommendation on topic and 1 off :)

be well,
M.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I should add, the size and dimensions of all organs change as you mature. Even worse, the rate of change varies from person to person.

mindseye: I teach a course in Mathematics in Architecture, and we spend a considerable amount of time on the golden ratio -- but I don't think I'll be able to incorporate this idea! :eek:

A geeky golden-ratio tidbit: (Non-geeks beware!)

The golden ratio φ is the only positive number that is a solution to the equation 1 + x = x[sup]2[/sup]. This alone isn't very exciting, but you can multiply both sides of the equation by any power of x (for example, multiplying by x[sup]4[/sup] gives you x[sup]4[/sup] + x[sup]5[/sup] = x[sup]6[/sup]) and discover that adding any two consecutive powers of the golden ratio gives you the next power after that!

easy_eros: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1073335182;start=0#7 date=01/09/04 at 09:09:47] ... This alone isn't very exciting, but you can multiply both sides of the equation by any power of x (for example, multiplying by x[sup]4[/sup] gives you x[sup]4[/sup] + x[sup]5[/sup] = x[sup]6[/sup]) and discover that adding any two consecutive powers of the golden ratio gives you the next power after that![/quote]

i myself am in the scietific field and this requires me to take a lot of math courses but i never knew that. i guess i never payed that equation any extra notice since it was part of basic algebra. wow this is so interesting! :)
thanks
jai