The good roommate

cfdeviant8

Expert Member
Media
This story will involve men and women. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

"You ever sucked a dick, man?"

Doug froze, his heart in his throat. He had been pretending to sleep, watching his roommate Aaron jerk off in bed across the room. There was just enough moonlight spilling through the window for Doug to see Aaron's silhouetted cock standing up with the white wall behind it as his hand stroked up and down.

Doug could hear the slow friction at first, gradually getting faster and turning moist sounding as Aaron milked precum out of his tip.

That was before Aaron's voice shattered the silence.

Doug closed his eyes and remained still as a corpse, praying Aaron would believe he was asleep.

He could hear Aaron breathing, still stroking, and he couldn't resist opening one eye just a little to get another look. Soon he had both eyes open.

"Bro, I know you're awake," Aaron said. "I can see the whites of your eyes. It's OK."

Doug, not having any idea what to do, stayed silent.

"So, have you?"

"Have I what?" Doug finally answered.

"Sucked a dick?"

"What? Of course not! I'm not gay."

Doug suddenly felt extremely self conscious saying that while he watched his roommate stroke his dick -- continue to stroke his dick even while they talked. The absurdity of the situation almost made him laugh. Almost, but he was also embarrassed. He was a freshman, living with a senior. Aaron was scholarship soccer player -- the starting goalie for the best team in the conference -- and one of the most popular guys on campus.

They'd only met a week ago when Doug moved in. They were getting along well so far, but Doug didn't want Aaron to think he was some kind of creepy, weirdo pervert.

"Dude, I know you're not gay," Aaron said. "Your girl is hot as hell. No way she'd be going with you if you weren't keeping that pussy happy."

Aaron laughed, and that finally broke some of the tension. Doug let his guard down a little and laughed too.

"Am I right?" Aaron asked.

Doug wasn't completely comfortable talking about Jan like this, but he wanted to be accepted and impress Aaron. And Aaron was right. Jan was hot as hell. She was a varsity athlete too, a basketball player. Doug went to high school with her and they'd been dating for a year.

"Dude, you know it. She can barely walk sometimes when I'm done with her. She loves this dick," Doug said with some noticeable pride.

"Nice, bro," Aaron said. "She like sucking dick too?"

"You have no idea! She's a freak. Loves cum," Doug said.

"Fucking hot man. I love girls like that," Aaron said, still stroking. "I would love some head right now. I'm not going to be able to sleep until I get some and jerkin' it just isn't the same. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I get it man," Doug said. "A mouth feels a lot better than a hand."

"Exactly!"

With that, Aaron climbed out of bed and walked toward Doug, his semi-hard cock pointing out of the front of his boxers.

cfdeviant8

Expert Member
Media
CHAPTER 2

"There's nothing wrong with bros helping each other out once in a while," Aaron said. "It's not gay, man. Just being a good bro."

"I don't know, man," Doug said.

Aaron laughed and said, "Looks like you're into it," while he nodded toward the bulge in the front of Doug's boxer briefs.

He took a step closer so he was standing just in front of Doug's face and pulled his boxers down.

Doug was stunned. He could tell Aaron was big from across the room, but this thing was a beast. It was still hanging partly soft, but it was nearly as thick as Doug's wrist and at least 8 inches long. His balls hung nearly as low.

The whole package was shaved, which made it stand out even more, as did the tone of Aaron's 6-foot-2 body. He was hard and lean from head to toe. His six-pack looked like it was carved out of granite, as did his obliques giving him a perfect V line pointing toward his package.

Up top he had chiseled facial features with a strong jaw line. His hair was dark brown and cut short on the sides and back but a bit longer on top. It was usually perfectly styled, but now it was messed up from being in bed.

Doug almost gasped when he took in the full package.

Aaron grabbed his thick shaft and lifted the head to Doug's mouth.

And Doug opened wide, sticking out his tongue.

Aaron rubbed the underside of his head against it, letting Doug get a good taste of precum. Doug closed his lips around it and sucked, licking his tongue around Aaron's head inside his mouth.

"Yeah, like that man. That feels good," Aaron said.

Doug worked his head a little longer, taking it a little farther into his mouth, making Aaron moan.

"You sure you haven't done this before? You're a natural."

Doug just shook his head no and kept going. He thought about the techniques Jan used on him, and the things he wished she would do. All the while his cock throbbed in his underwear. He was desperate to touch it, but he didn't dare. He thought he would cum too fast if he touched it and he wasn't sure what Aaron would think of that.

Instead, he reached up and used his hands on Aaron. One hand stroked that thick, meaty shaft and the other hand cupped his balls. Aaron was rock hard now and Doug couldn't believe how big it was. It had grown noticeably from before. Doug was big. At more than 7 inches, every girl he'd had been with had said so. But Aaron was in another league.

Doug wrapped one hand around the base and another hand around the middle of the shaft. That still left a couple of inches for his mouth, which he eagerly took advantage of.

Then, without even thinking about it, Doug's cock throbbed, twitched, and exploded. He pumped a huge load into his underwear. He had cum twice with Jan that afternoon, but this load was as big as the time he went a week without cumming just to see what would happen.

Again, he was worried about what Aaron would think so he pretended nothing happened. To keep from moaning, he took one hand off that thick dick and tried to take as much as he could in his mouth.

Then he thought about how much it turned him on when Jan deepthroated him and went for it.

But he didn't even get halfway down before he gagged and his eyes started watering.

Aaron smiled and made just a little bit of a laughing sound. "Don't worry bro, no one has been able to take it all yet. Everyone tries, everyone fails. It's my curse."

Doug couldn't help but to laugh. He stroked with both hands, using the saliva and precum as lube while he caught his breath.

"I'm not surprised. This thing is ridiculous," Doug said.

"I'm not complaining," Aaron said with a smirk.

Doug licked the tip, swirling his tongue around it while he stroke faster with both hands.

"Bro, that feels goooood. Keep going," Aaron said as he leaned his head back and moaned.

A minute and some moaning later, he took control of his own shaft and said, "Open your mouth."

Doug did as he was told, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Aaron stroked hard and fast for just a few seconds then, which his tip an inch from Doug's lips, blasted a thick rope of cum right to the back of his throat. Doug flinched and got the next rope on his chin. But Aaron's aim was true after that. He emptied seven or eight blast of cum into Doug's mouth, some hitting his tongue, some hitting the roof of his mouth, some the back of his throat.

When he was done cumming, he groaned loudly. Doug sat there for a second, almost frozen in a trance. "Swallow it," Aaron said.

Doug kind of wanted to savor it, but he did as he was told.

Aaron milked his shaft and a huge drop of cum oozed out, which he deposited in Doug's mouth.

"I missed and got a little on your chin there," Aaron said. "I was going to be neat, but you kind of flinched."

Doug laughed. "Yeah, I guess that wasn't quite what I was expecting."

Aaron used his dick like a paint brush and wiped up the trail of cum with his head, then wiped it on Doug's tongue.

"I have to go to the gym in the morning and I don't want my dick to be all crusty," Aaron said. "Help me out and clean it up?"

Doug looked around for a second and started to reach for a tissue.

"No, I don't want all that little white fuzz all over it," Aaron said. "What if I meet a girl at the gym and get some head? That would be embarrassing."

They both laughed.

"Yeah, fair," Doug said. "How about a towel?"

"How about your tongue?"

And so Doug licked him clean. Every inch. Two or three times. He even got Aaron's balls, which definitely didn't have cum on them, but hey, might as well be thorough.

Doug suddenly realized that it might be his turn now. After all, that's what bros do, right? Help each other out. That's what Aaron said. He had a moment of panic, not sure what to say about the cum in his own underwear. But he was rock hard again so there was a chance Aaron might not notice.

"Hey man, I'm beat," Aaron said. "I have to get some sleep. I have to be at the gym in less than five hours. But that was good, bro. You really helped me out. I'm going to sleep like a baby now."

"Yeah man, no problem."

Aaron left his boxers on the floor and got in bed naked. Within minutes, Doug heard him snoring quietly. Doug immediately took out his own cock and stroked it hard and fast. He came in almost no time. It landed on his face and his chest as he had his second huge orgasm in 15 minutes. He took off his underwear and wiped himself as clean as he could, then rolled over and went to sleep.

cfdeviant8

Expert Member
Media
CHAPTER 3

When Doug woke up the next morning, he immediately remembered what happened. And he felt a pang of shame and guilt.

But then, very quickly, he realized what he was actually feeling was the part of him that expected to feel guilt and shame. But he didn't. All he had done was help out his bro, and there was nothing wrong with that. And he hadn't cheated on Jan. That didn't mean he was going to tell her about it, but still. It wasn't like he fucked another girl.

So the only thing Doug really felt was nervousness. He didn't want things to be awkward with Aaron. He'd just have to wait to see how that played out. But Doug planned to play it cool and act like nothing had changed, except that they'd become a little tighter.

And horny. Doug also felt horny. He reached down and started to stroke his morning wood when he realized he'd be late to class if he didn't get going. So he hustled to the shower, feeling self conscious about having a boner under his towel as he walked down the hallway to the bathroom. He managed to get in there without anyone noticing and his dick finally settled down as he hurried through his morning routine.

He had back-to-back classes before lunch and they were like torture. All he could think about was sex. He imagined fucking just about every girl he saw, including his chemistry professor, in excruciating detail. He sat in the back of the lecture hall for that one and spent half of class texing Jan very dirty thoughts.

His morning wood returned as early afternoon wood, so he slipped out of class and into the bathroom. There was no one in there so he stood in front of the mirror. He pulled his shirt up and send a picture of his abs to Jan. He wasn't as ripped as Aaron, but Doug still had a great body. He was about 6-foot-1, just a touch shorter than Aaron. Doug had been a baseball player in high school, so he spent the last two years working for power, not quickness like Aaron. The result was broader shoulders and a thicker chest, but there was still a six-pack there when he flexed them.

Jan liked the picture and called Doug a tease, so he pulled out his cock and stroked it to full hardness while recording a video. It felt so good and was such a turn on that he was tempted to cum right there. It wouldn't take long. But he wanted to save his load for Jan. So he packed it up and sent the video to her along with a text saying he wasn't a tease.

"That's even MORE of a tease!" she wrote back.

"Meet me in your room after this class," Doug replied.

"I'm supposed to go to lunch with a couple of the girls from class."

"Would you rather have me fuck you in the cafeteria while you're eating?"

"Ummm.... kinda"

"I'll do it"

"OK, my room in half an hour. My roommate should be at class all day," she said.

The last 10 minutes of class felt like 10 hours. When the professor finally dismissed class, Doug literally ran across campus and got to the front of Jan's building at almost the same time as she did.

She looked amazing. She hadn't done anything special, but she always looked amazing. She spent almost all her free time in the gym or on the basketball court and it paid off with one of the best bodies on campus. She was nearly as tall as Doug and had impossibly long, firm legs. She accentuated them today with flip flops and short shorts that hugged her hips and tight ass.

Her belly button and a couple inches deeply tanned skin above and below it were visible thanks to a short, tight tank top. She had a hard, flat stomach but somehow managed to keep an incredible set of tits -- perfect C cups, which really stood out on her tight frame. Most people would guess they were fake D cups, but no. She was just a genetic jackpot plus a ton of hard work.

She wasn't wearing any makeup and that was just fine with Doug. She had naturally striking features with high cheek bones, a thin nose and large, green eyes.

Above it all was a mass of jet black curls tied back in a ponytail.

Doug followed her up the two flights of stairs to her room, staring at her ass the whole way. He was so tempted to pull her down and fuck her right on the stairs, but he managed to contain himself for the 45 seconds it took them to get to her room.

cfdeviant8

Expert Member
Media
CHAPTER 4

She let them in and he pushed her hard against the back of the door and dove in for a rough, sloppy kiss. His right hand grabbed one of her tits while he left hand reached behind her and grabbed her ass. She kissed him back just as hard and pushed her body against his. He reached up and let her hair loose, and they were just about buried in a wild storm of curls. They fell past her bra strap and he knew when she straightened her hair it would just about reach her ass.

He picked her up and she wrapped her long legs around his waist as he carried her across the room. He pushed her onto her back on the bed, unbuttoned her shorts and peeled them off, followed by her panties even quicker. He pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and dropped to his knees, licking up and down her pussy. She moaned and he could smell and taste how badly she wanted his dick.

He swirled his tongue around her clit while he unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. He was throbbing up to nearly 8 inches and glistening with precum. Without saying a word, he stood and slid his hard, slippery shaft inside her wet, waiting hole.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly, "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" as he pushed his full length inside her.

He didn't hesitate, didn't ask how she wanted it. He just pounded her hard and deep. It didn't take long before she was begging him to keep going.

"Fuck... your dick is... fuck... keep going... fuck ... your dick is amazing."

She was grabbing handfuls of the blanket and he knew she was close. He spit on his thumb and reached down to massage her clit without missing a beat with his thrusts. That just about sent her into orbit as she came all over his dick.

Still wordless, he pulled out and pulled her off the bed, then pushed her down onto her knees. His dick looked angry -- rock hard, throbbing and soaked with his precum and her juices. He grabbed a handful of that wild hair and pulled her forward, feeling her mouth slide down his shaft.

He knew she could take all of him. It took a lot of practice to get to that point, and even now she had to work up to it, but with his hand on the back of her head he pushed all the way in until his balls touched her chin. She looked like she might gag for a moment, but he held her still and she got control of her throat.

Soon he had two handfuls of hair and was fucking her face. He was pulling all the way back so just his tip was between her lips before pushing it home. He had never given her a facial so he was about to cum in her mouth, expecting her to spit it out like usual. But then he remembered last night. Remembered Aaron.

So he pulled out and said, "Open wide." It was the first thing he'd said since they got to her room.

He held her hair tight with one hand and stroked himself fast with the other and quickly exploded. He filled her mouth with the first couple of shots, then "missed" and hit her cheek on purpose with one. The last few jets went back in her mouth, and Doug milked a big drop out at the end, letting it fall on her tongue.

She started to stand up so she could go spit in the bathroom, but he held her in place.

"Swallow it," he said with a firm tone.

And she did, without hesitating.

Then he wiped the cum off her cheek with the head of his dick and fed it to her.

"Clean me up," he said.

She took him in her mouth again and used her tongue to bathe his cock. He was still hard and for a moment wondered how fast she could make him cum again, but he didn't press his luck.

When she was done, he pulled her up off the floor and kissed her hard and deep, tasting himself in her mouth.

"Doug"

"Yeah?"

"Holy shit"

"Yeah"

They both collapsed on the bed, out of breath, and took a quick nap.

Great next couple of chapters. I love the parallels between how Doug treated Jan to how Aaron treated Doug.

Carl sea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
CHAPTER 2

"There's nothing wrong with bros helping each other out once in a while," Aaron said. "It's not gay, man. Just being a good bro."

"I don't know, man," Doug said.

Aaron laughed and said, "Looks like you're into it," while he nodded toward the bulge in the front of Doug's boxer briefs.

He took a step closer so he was standing just in front of Doug's face and pulled his boxers down.

Doug was stunned. He could tell Aaron was big from across the room, but this thing was a beast. It was still hanging partly soft, but it was nearly as thick as Doug's wrist and at least 8 inches long. His balls hung nearly as low.

The whole package was shaved, which made it stand out even more, as did the tone of Aaron's 6-foot-2 body. He was hard and lean from head to toe. His six-pack looked like it was carved out of granite, as did his obliques giving him a perfect V line pointing toward his package.

Up top he had chiseled facial features with a strong jaw line. His hair was dark brown and cut short on the sides and back but a bit longer on top. It was usually perfectly styled, but now it was messed up from being in bed.

Doug almost gasped when he took in the full package.

Aaron grabbed his thick shaft and lifted the head to Doug's mouth.

And Doug opened wide, sticking out his tongue.

Aaron rubbed the underside of his head against it, letting Doug get a good taste of precum. Doug closed his lips around it and sucked, licking his tongue around Aaron's head inside his mouth.

"Yeah, like that man. That feels good," Aaron said.

Doug worked his head a little longer, taking it a little farther into his mouth, making Aaron moan.

"You sure you haven't done this before? You're a natural."

Doug just shook his head no and kept going. He thought about the techniques Jan used on him, and the things he wished she would do. All the while his cock throbbed in his underwear. He was desperate to touch it, but he didn't dare. He thought he would cum too fast if he touched it and he wasn't sure what Aaron would think of that.

Instead, he reached up and used his hands on Aaron. One hand stroked that thick, meaty shaft and the other hand cupped his balls. Aaron was rock hard now and Doug couldn't believe how big it was. It had grown noticeably from before. Doug was big. At more than 7 inches, every girl he'd had been with had said so. But Aaron was in another league.

Doug wrapped one hand around the base and another hand around the middle of the shaft. That still left a couple of inches for his mouth, which he eagerly took advantage of.

Then, without even thinking about it, Doug's cock throbbed, twitched, and exploded. He pumped a huge load into his underwear. He had cum twice with Jan that afternoon, but this load was as big as the time he went a week without cumming just to see what would happen.

Again, he was worried about what Aaron would think so he pretended nothing happened. To keep from moaning, he took one hand off that thick dick and tried to take as much as he could in his mouth.

Then he thought about how much it turned him on when Jan deepthroated him and went for it.

But he didn't even get halfway down before he gagged and his eyes started watering.

Aaron smiled and made just a little bit of a laughing sound. "Don't worry bro, no one has been able to take it all yet. Everyone tries, everyone fails. It's my curse."

Doug couldn't help but to laugh. He stroked with both hands, using the saliva and precum as lube while he caught his breath.

"I'm not surprised. This thing is ridiculous," Doug said.

"I'm not complaining," Aaron said with a smirk.

Doug licked the tip, swirling his tongue around it while he stroke faster with both hands.

"Bro, that feels goooood. Keep going," Aaron said as he leaned his head back and moaned.

A minute and some moaning later, he took control of his own shaft and said, "Open your mouth."

Doug did as he was told, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Aaron stroked hard and fast for just a few seconds then, which his tip an inch from Doug's lips, blasted a thick rope of cum right to the back of his throat. Doug flinched and got the next rope on his chin. But Aaron's aim was true after that. He emptied seven or eight blast of cum into Doug's mouth, some hitting his tongue, some hitting the roof of his mouth, some the back of his throat.

When he was done cumming, he groaned loudly. Doug sat there for a second, almost frozen in a trance. "Swallow it," Aaron said.

Doug kind of wanted to savor it, but he did as he was told.

Aaron milked his shaft and a huge drop of cum oozed out, which he deposited in Doug's mouth.

"I missed and got a little on your chin there," Aaron said. "I was going to be neat, but you kind of flinched."

Doug laughed. "Yeah, I guess that wasn't quite what I was expecting."

Aaron used his dick like a paint brush and wiped up the trail of cum with his head, then wiped it on Doug's tongue.

"I have to go to the gym in the morning and I don't want my dick to be all crusty," Aaron said. "Help me out and clean it up?"

Doug looked around for a second and started to reach for a tissue.

"No, I don't want all that little white fuzz all over it," Aaron said. "What if I meet a girl at the gym and get some head? That would be embarrassing."

They both laughed.

"Yeah, fair," Doug said. "How about a towel?"

"How about your tongue?"

And so Doug licked him clean. Every inch. Two or three times. He even got Aaron's balls, which definitely didn't have cum on them, but hey, might as well be thorough.

Doug suddenly realized that it might be his turn now. After all, that's what bros do, right? Help each other out. That's what Aaron said. He had a moment of panic, not sure what to say about the cum in his own underwear. But he was rock hard again so there was a chance Aaron might not notice.

"Hey man, I'm beat," Aaron said. "I have to get some sleep. I have to be at the gym in less than five hours. But that was good, bro. You really helped me out. I'm going to sleep like a baby now."

"Yeah man, no problem."

Aaron left his boxers on the floor and got in bed naked. Within minutes, Doug heard him snoring quietly. Doug immediately took out his own cock and stroked it hard and fast. He came in almost no time. It landed on his face and his chest as he had his second huge orgasm in 15 minutes. He took off his underwear and wiped himself as clean as he could, then rolled over and went to sleep.

Hell I want to be Doug in that story. Hot!

cfdeviant8

Expert Member
Media
CHAPTER 5

Their whispering woke Doug up.

"Don't worry, my roommate's asleep," Aaron said.

"It's OK. I can be quiet," she giggled.

"I doubt it," Aaron said.

"What?"

"You'll see," Aaron said with a devious smirk.

Aaron unbuttoned her shirt and she let it fall to the floor. Doug could see her pale skin almost glowing in the moonlight that came through the window next to Aaron's bed. Her platinum blonde hair fell to her bra strap. It was straight but full of bounce and choppy layers. Doug's heart skipped a beat and he felt his cock swell as Aaron unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor also.

They turned so her back was to Doug and Aaron kissed her. She was short, a few inches shorter than average Doug guessed, so Aaron had to bend down and his hands quickly found her ass. He squeezed, then unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, followed by her panties revealing a thick ass below a thin waist.

Doug was mesmerized, peeking through his semi-closed eyelids for the second night in a row. Then, with his hands all over her tits, Aaron made eye contact with Doug and winked. Strangely, Doug felt relieved knowing that Aaron knew he was watching and was OK with it.

Aaron subtly turned them again so Doug had a profile view, then pushed her down to her knees. It was a small dorm room so they were maybe 10 feet away from Doug, but it felt so much closer. It felt like he could reach out and touch them. Except of course, he didn't dare try.

Her head was about even with Doug's eye level and he could see her grin as she unbuttoned Aaron's pants and pulled them down. The two of them had been almost silent since those first whispers, but she took a sharp, loud breath when Aaron's massive package sprang free.

"Holy shit!" she said, forgetting to whisper as her eyes went wide.

"Shhhhhhh," Aaron said with his finger to his lips.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

She took him in both small hands and he looked absolutely enormous. Doug almost laughed, knowing that Aaron wasn't even hard yet. She stroked him and tried to take him in her mouth but he was almost too thick to fit in. As he grew she could only take a couple of inches.

Aaron realized the futility of it, pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed. He leaned down and licked her pussy, making her moan quietly. When she was nice and wet, he stood up planning to enter her. But he realized Doug could only see his back from this angle so he hopped onto the bed and grabbed her feet and pulled to turn her 90 degrees, giving Doug a profile view again.

That gave Doug his first view of her tits and it was a great view. They weren't huge, but they definitely qualified as big. Especially for how short she was. And they were perky as hell. This girl had all the right curves.

Aaron straddled her and crawled forward. His cock hung over her face like a massive tree limb.

"I'm going to fuck you but I don't have any lube," he whispered. "Get it all wet and slippery."

She didn't hesitate, licking it up and down, spitting on it and milking it for precum. In a minute he was glistening and rock hard.

He slid back down the bed and slid inside her. Slow, giving her time to adjust, but steady. When his head pressed inside her she moaned loudly. With each stroke, pulling back to the tip then pushing just a little bit deeper, she gasped and moaned more.

"Jesus Christ you're big," she whispered.

He laughed softly. "That's only half of it."

"What? No way. You're joking," she said as she opened her eyes and lifted her head to look down.

He held still so she could see for herself.

"Oh my god, you're not joking," she said. "I don't know if I can take all of it."

"You can," he whispered.

And she could.

Like an expert, Aaron went deeper and harder as her body was ready for it and soon he was pounding her.

Doug's cock was so hard it hurt. It throbbed and ached and begged to be let out, but he resisted. A couple of times he thought, fuck it, maybe she'll let him join. But he wasn't going to take that risk and he wasn't going to cheat on Jan.

So he watched as Aaron flipped her over and fucked her doggy style. When she came that time, she was way past being quiet. She screamed and her body shook with another climax. He rolled them over so she was riding him slowly, giving her a chance to catch her breath. But soon he was holding her hips and pounding her hard from underneath, thrusting his hips and working his hard abs.

Finally, with her in reverse cowgirl, he rolled them both onto their side so she was in front, facing Doug. Her back arched and her head tilted back, buried in the pillows and his shoulder as he pounded her from behind. He grabbed her tits as he grunted and Doug could actually see his cock throbbing as he came inside her.

He seemed to cum forever, but Doug knew it had to be only a few seconds. Just like it seemed like his front row seat to the hottest porn he had ever seen had lasted hours, but in reality was much shorter. There had just been SO MUCH fucking into that time.

They both caught their breath and Aaron pulled out of her, his heavy, wet cock slapping against his leg with an audible smack. He rolled onto his back and she rolled over to face him.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "I don't know how I'm going to go back to my boyfriend after that."

He just laughed quietly.

"Hey, listen," he whispered. "I have to get up super early for practice tomorrow. You'll sleep a lot better if you go back to your room."

"Oh, yeah, I was going to say that too," she said, not at all convincingly. "Text me sometime?"

"Of course," he said much more convincingly. "Put your number in my phone."

She did, then got dressed. He stood up and kissed her, still naked, and walked her to the door. They said goodnight and she was gone.